Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu (13382 Views)

Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer / Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Pasca07: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
chukwudi44:

YOU REALY DO NOT KNOW HOW BUHARI IS VISUALISED I THE SOUTH.I CAN BET YOUN THAT 0VER 95% OF NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS WILL NEVER VOTE FOR BUHARI.EVEN THOSE WHO HATE GEJ WOULD RATHER VOTE HIM TGHAN VOTE IN AN ISLAMIC FANATIC
u mean over 95% of SE and SS will never vote for buhari?pls don't include SW cos lot of yoruba christians are ready to vote for him......

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

Have you seen reno omokiri's polls? grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/1955106/buhari-defeating-gej-reno-omokiris#27246319
was that not how FAYEMI won online and lost woefully during the main elections.Do not forget that one person can vote 100 times online

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pasca07:
u mean over 95% of SE and SS will never vote for buhari?pls don't include SW cos lot of yoruba christians are ready to vote for him......

by nexyt year we shall know,i have yoruba friends remeber.You know i stay in lagos

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Itydee(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
MTCHEEEEW. I am so dumfounded a man with such presumed high intellect like Dele Momodu of the famed Ovation Magazine should write such gibberish. Abi na another Dele we dey talk about so? Has he gone down the drain so so low?. Chei see what staying in Ghana as a refugee can do to a sharp erudite mind.

How many people are presently armed with registered voters cards in all those states mentioned?
How many people have matured into the voting age of 18years since 2011 in all the states of the country?
How many people in the northern states have been displaced due to Boko Haram?
Why are we making speculations based on warped and bloated figures of 2011 spurned by former INEC Chairman- the Chief Rigger of all times MR IWU?.
What will be the atmosphere in the northern states during election when the "DOGS AND THE BABOON WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD"?.
Whose Child? , whose Father? whose Husband?, Whose daughter or wife will soak in blood? so an Eighty year old dictator can die in Aso Rock?.

As a military man he could not guarantee his personal security and safety in government for up to 1-1/2 years. Is it now as an old spent force and with a perfidious democratic toga will he last in Aso rock for two weeks?. Recall, immediately Idiagbon travelled for the first time in that era out of Nigeria for Junior Hajj the IBB and his boys set in and threw GMB out.

Hardened minds like Idiagbon -May your dedicated soul rest in peace- made a bid to come back and actually did come back and got arrested and imprisoned. It tells you the persona of the person who was actually in control. You think Buhari has forgiven IBB for incarcerating him?and making him fight to complete his presidency at old age for 16 years on end?. Do you think IBB will ever allow GMB ascend the throne again as he is controlling things in PDP and APC?. Lai Lai. Non of the high level Cabals will give GMB a chance. Even with his purported taking of bank loan to buy nomination form. Hahahahaha I laugh in Ogboni ooops I mean Ogoni Language? Does He "belong"? Hmmm Baba OBJ wisdom too worry you. I pity the pawns in this chess game of politics

As vindictive as this GMB is which of the thieving politicians will allow him come into power and start declaring 354 years jail terms for them?How will he eradicate corruption? who will be left? When all that have not sinned have casted their own stones who will be lft to bury the corpse? No one is casting any stone because all his henchmen have sinned and fallen short of the glory and standard of GMB. Who will want his private jet or oil block seized? Haaaaaa. How will he succeed with professional thieves like Tinubu, Amechi, Kwankwaso etc surrounding him? How will he operate? Who will enforce and effect his angelic policies?

The fear of Boko haram has driven any and every fighting spirit from the minds of these Northerners. They are tired hence the pleadings from the BOKO Boys to be allowed to down arm. In the words of Fela "E no finish, e no finish". Will Shekau 4 resurrect to deal more brutality on fellow Northerners in the heat of the elections? Will all discerning politicians be hounded into oblivion by the monster they created to fight the "shoeless one?" I know one thing in the sports of Judo you use the strength of the Opponent to throw him.

I know God will generate a new David or Thomas Sankara or Jerry Rawlings from the heap of rubbish angling to fritter our good will.
Bola Ige-ing( Siddon Look) till 2015 is over.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
chukwudi44:

was that not how FAYEMI won online and lost woefully during the main elections.Do not forget that one person can vote 100 times online
Let me direct the multiple voting question to reno.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pasca07:
Don't mind him. I'm Yoruba and a Christian. I and my family(up to 10) will vote for Buhari. South Westerners aren't fanatics. We are moved by integrity which GEJ lacks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by talk4free: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
chukwudi44:

honestly if i call you a fool i would be glorifying you as your iq is not even up to that of a fool.Do we use electoral college system in Nigeria? what we count is the number of votes cast and not america's electoral college.A candidate can win in less states and still win the election here.Buhari can be wining 53% to 515 in 23 states while GEJ wll win 98% in 13 states and yet win the election.that is the reality you APC folks are not seeing.How many Northerners/sw live in the SE/SS compared to the number of SS/SE peole in the north and sw?

Oh....now you want to criticize me after i told you what it means. The reason it is swing is from the fact that its too close to call. The mention of electoral college is because it originated from the united states system. It is too close to call, not safe for either party, can go either way, not guaranteed. All that is obvious from the definition. But you only picked the one thing you can use to mask the fact that you didnt know what it meant before you jumped into an argument. Sorry bro....won't work.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Pasca07: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
chukwudi44:

by nexyt year we shall know,i have yoruba friends remeber.You know i stay in lagos
your level of reasoning is very low,can u compare the population of your yoruba friends with the majority of yorubas dat are ready to vote for buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Itydee:
MTCHEEEEW. I am so dumfounded a man with such presumed high intellect like Dele Momodu of the famed Ovation Magazine should write such gibberish. Abi na another Dele we dey talk about so? Has he gone down the drain so so low?. Chei see what staying in Ghana as a refugee can do to a sharp erudite mind.

How many people are presently armed with registered voters cards in all those states mentioned?
How many people have matured into the voting age of 18years since 2011 in all the states of the country?
How many people in the northern states have been displaced due to Boko Haram?
Why are we making speculations based on warped and bloated figures of 2011 spurned by former INEC Chairman- the Chief Rigger of all times MR IWU?.
So mr intelligent, Iwu conducted 2011 elections? And you had the mouth to fault dele?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by LagosBoi2(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!

All you Buhari supporters, leave all the TANoids alone, they are only doing the job they are paid to do, they will argue with you till thy kingdom come, they will manipulate you until when you are tired. They keep posting trash and liking their post

Leave them alone and wait until Feb. 2015 to make the change we deserve

TANiods have released more dogs since Buhari's declearation, You can see their threads and posts springing up from everywhere.

Beware !!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by kokoA(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

Edo voted for Labour and Osho in particular! Osho then moved to the ACN after Tinubu footed his legal fees in the election tribunal. Osho then folowed his master to APC after the merger. Osho was hoping to get a vice slot but yorubas have now said they want it.

As for amaechi the only reason he has anything as a political base is because he is still governor of one of the most richest states and he is dashing money up and down. When election time comes watch as his APC will fail woefully. This prediction is also shared within the APC heirachy who do not see amaechi's support beyond his pocket and this is reason why the niger delta is being schemed out of the vice because amaechi will naturally believe that he should be chosen.

bros you can lie o shocked Oshiomole has been in ACN from day one..

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
talk4free:

Oh....now you want to criticize me after i told you what it means. The reason it is swing is from the fact that its too close to call. The mention of electoral college is because it originated from the united states system. It is too close to call, not safe for either party, can go either way, not guaranteed. All that is obvious from the definition. But you only picked the one thing you can use to mask the fact that you didnt know what it meant before you jumped into an argument. Sorry bro....won't work.

bros face it !!!! the swing poo does not work in nigeria's electoral system.Where it to be that the US operates the nigerian system Al-gore would have defeated Bush as he had the majority of votes cast.The american system is not really democratic as it does not take into cognizance the number of votes actually cast.The american ssytem allocates all the electoral college votes in a stste to the winner in that state irrespetive of the margin of victory,that is not obtainable in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
kokoA:
bros you can lie o shocked Oshiomole has been in ACN from day one..
You dey mind these empty heads? One of them said iwu conducted 2011 elections, lol.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by gebest: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
An Edo Man invited his friends for his
mother's
burial. After lowering the coffin, the family put yam, rice, meat etc,
into the grave in line with
tradition.
A Hausa Man asked why? The Edo man smiled and said, "According to our
tradition, the dead go on a long journey and need all the food items
they can get".
The Hausa man dropped N100,000 inside and said, "When the food finish,
buy more".
The Yoruba man dropped N50,000 and said, "Add this incase it's not
enough."
The Igbo man smiled and brought out his cheque book and wrote a cheque
of N200,000, dropped it in the coffin and took the N150,000 notes as
change, then said "Nwanne, withdraw it when you reach dia oooo!!.. It is
going to be a dangerous journey we don't know how many robbers are out
there and afterall we are in a cashless economy. Travel well
oooo!
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Evathyst(f): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

You must be a product of a leaking condom.
*ignored*
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by talk4free: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
chukwudi44:

bros face it !!!! the swing poo does not work in nigeria's electoral system.Where it to be that the US operates the nigerian system Al-gore would have defeated Bush as he had the majority of votes cast.The american system is not really democratic as it does not take into cognizance the number of votes actually cast.The american ssytem allocates all the electoral college votes in a stste to the winner in that state irrespetive of the margin of victory,that is not obtainable in Nigeria

I give up. You obviously have a deep intelligence problem. Your stupidity is irredeemable and could become infectious. You are obviously incorrigible so theres really no point.

You can read a little about swing states in Nigeria from 1978 till now here: http://allafrica.com/stories/201211191048.html
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by royalblood21: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

This is the problem with you fools always giving yourself too much credit. The outcome of the last election was in the middle belt. The christian middle belt of Plateau, South Kaduna, Taraba, parts of Niger, Abuja as well as Gombe in the northeast and Adamawa where the major victory swing states for GEJ.

This is all thanks to Buhari's rampaging Fulani militia.

SW if you like vote Abacha's corpse. Slaves. By the way, Ekiti, Lagos, Oyo,Ogun and Ondo will be GEJ.

It is that voodoo ritual enclave osun that buhari can have and for all i care

Smh for U...
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by YesScatter: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail...

Blackky Sunday, Stop insulting people with different opinion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by YesScatter: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
talk4free:

I give up. You obviously have a deep intelligence problem. Your stupidity is irredeemable and could become infectious. You are obviously incorrigible so theres really no point.

You can read a little about swing states in Nigeria from 1978 till now here: http://allafrica.com/stories/201211191048.html

Chukwudi is an old man, take it easy on him grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
hifaif:

You were actually referring to me when you used the word. And you used it after stating that Anambra had an almost 70% pass mark.

You presented an argument that using words like balderdash to describe Dele Mumudu was wrong, didn't you?
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by BarryX(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
What I don't get is this constant Integrity toga attributed to Buhari ,
And the supposed "anti-corruption" persona!

From what i've seen so far, He's still frolicking with the same people who succeeded in making Nigeria the way it is. Or is his "messianic" anti-corruption gene suddenly going to be active immediately he becomes president.
Executing a typical election in Nigeria is corruption in itself and he's going to be part and parcel of it.

Left for me - Buhari is no Better Devil
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by musaibnabdul(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli you making my day. 24 million votes for GMB. Abati n co need to buy caculators.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by remsonik(f): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

who needs the SW?

The only thing keeping Nigeria as it is is Jonathan.

The Niger Delta is not sleeping and a return to your Awo construed Nigeria wherein the north rules and you guys control the organs of administration will never ever happen.

Get ready to be ruled by GEJ for 4 years or become a southern Arewastani slave valued only for your port and free labour
Ode!! Mumu the votes that will come from the south west alone and the north will triple the votes that will come from niger delta and south east. What am I even saying?? Lagos votes alone is more than the votes that will come from the 5 south eastern states combined.
Maybe you guys really need to change your campaign strategy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by toniok: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
Inec in their wisdom planned to curb the communal rigging tendencies of a particular party by putting national assembly and presidential election on same day. National assembly election being more of locals will help check communal rigging of the presidential election if it were held alone. I don't for see a situation were the total vote cast in senatorial contest will be e.g 100,000 and that for president will be 500,000. otherwise the genuity of such result will be questioned
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by rigarmortis: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

You are correct...that is the only thing I forgot to add.

Let those using religion and tribe to divide Nigerians keep doing it....they will suffer the whirlwind eventually.

You are a m oro n sire.
You just canvassed for a SWner to be made VP and you want to take away the tribal/regional/religious sentiment packed in that statement, you must be high on high grade skunk.

Dont give me the numbers bullshiiit sire, i can see through it, why not a VP from SE, SE, or MB, or anywhere if good enough, if truly you are devoid of sentiments thats what you would be voting for.

I can boldly tell you that MOST of the CORE northern elements canvassing for buhari do so blindly mainly on a religious/ethnic basis, in kaduna north during the last election, youths paraded about with cutlasses shouting sai buhari and harassing anybody with an opinion diff frm theirs, do you know how many girls were raped and how many people were butchered?......you can get figures and statistics, you needed to be there, while in barnawa area, it was another picture entirely.

You dont know shiiit from shinola sire, i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by rigarmortis: 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
remsonik:

Ode!! Mumu the votes that will come from the south west alone and the north will triple the votes that will come from niger delta and south east. What am I even saying?? Lagos votes alone is more than the votes that will come from the 5 south eastern states combined.
Maybe you guys really need to change your campaign strategy

And there are no ppl of SS extraction in lagos right?

Everyone voting in lagos is lagos/SW indigene?....

You are a m oro n.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by rigarmortis: 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
chukwudi44:

Quite true, thats why you dont joke with california.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by manmade(m): 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
This epistle coming from a man that got only 1 vote in his polling unit. Balderdash!
the maga voted for himself and no one considered him good enough to even dash him a vote
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by remsonik(f): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
rigarmortis:

And there are no ppl of SS extraction in lagos right?

Everyone voting in lagos is lagos/SW indigene?....

You are a m oro n.
Call me whatever but the population of northerners in lagos is more and the unenlightened/uneducated do usually constitutes the bulk of the voting class. Imagine if all the meruwas and all the abokis troop out to vote,their votes would be more than the so called lagosians or any other region residing in the state
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by rigarmortis: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
remsonik:

Call me whatever but the population of northerners in lagos is more and the unenlightened/uneducated do usually constitutes the bulk of the voting class. Imagine if all the meruwas and all the abokis troop out to vote,their votes would be more than the so called lagosians or any other region residing in the state

You just confirmed my guess that you are indeed a m oro n.

I would exchange word with you no further, cos people from a distance might not be able to tell who is who.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by remsonik(f): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
rigarmortis:

You just confirmed my guess that you are indeed a m oro n.

I would exchange word with you no further, cos people from a distance might not be able to tell who is who.

Go and die!!
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by arresa: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
This epistle coming from a man that got only 1 vote in his polling unit. Balderdash!

What else is new? Attack the messenger and not the message... never fails.

Unintelligent dolts..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N400bn Fraud: Fayemi Replies Ekiti Assembly: "Allegations Are Mere Fabrication" / Amina Mohammed Reveals Secrets To Her Success / Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.