Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) (4390 Views)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by Sirniyeh(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
www.dailypost.ng/2014/04/01/2015-jonathan-steps-david-mark/

The battle for 2015 election has taken a new dimension
as President Goodluck Jonathan has decided to hand
over the mantle of leadership to Senate President, David
Mark, DailyPost has learnt.

His decision to back out of the race is unconnected to
the ongoing activities in some parts of the country.
A dependable source within the PDP caucus hinted us
that Jonathan was forced to accept the decision because
some persons had vowed to make his government
ungovernable if he returns in 2015.

“I can assure you that the president has accepted to step
down for the senate president, David Mark. He has
accepted to support him during and after the election,”
the source said.

On why the party settled for David Mark, the source who
would not want his name mentioned said, “this decision
came after several meetings and consultations with
party leaders. It is obvious some people don’t want
Jonathan. The ongoing activities in some parts of the
country tell it all and the only option left is for him to
pull out of the race.”

Asked if he would be given any federal appointment, the
source said the president said he would return to his
Otueke home, from where he will go back to classroom.
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by walexGodson(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
Are u sure of this news?
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by IfyAwazie(f): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
For ur Dreams

people like u should be ban for life from dis forum for false information.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by DickDastardly(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Op is a Phoool!
April fools news in OCTOBER

APC and pettiness!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Arrant nonsense.....

The date attached to the news says April 1 2014

It is obviously a silly plot and ploy to drive traffic to the website
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by Sirniyeh(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mark-led senate is a rubber stamp & doesn’t care about Nigerians. The Senate under Mark only cares about the Presidency. Definitely not for 2015 because I see desperation in GEJ. Whatever their plans may be, it will blow in their faces. Nigerians are wiser & watching!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Please OP stop this crude joke......you want to have a case of mass involuntary manslaughter on your hand?
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by bamosagie(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
walexGodson:
Are u sure of this news?

He is notorious for posting rumors and unconfirmed stories. Sometimes outright lie.
He will soon delete the story and modify the title to A For Apple.
He is flirting with jail term.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by Sirniyeh(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
bamosagie:

He is notorious for posting rumors and unconfirmed stories. Sometimes outright lie.

You are on your own. You have right to your opinion. I know my sheep and my sheep know me.
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
op get a job!!!
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by omanifrank(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
hhmmmm
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by madamoringo(f): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
DickDastardly:
Op is a Phoool!
April fools news in OCTOBER

APC and pettiness!

Why can't you uncouth tribal urchins from the dead region talk in a civil manner? You are the real foo.l for your distasteful and consistent hate speeches!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by ceejay80s(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
No wahala.... We too will make naija ungovernable for buhari as soon as he is sworn in,
Eye for an eye....
Dem wan turn naija to their private property, the Cow has ruled naija before what does he want again

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by Firefire(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
So April fool news published on 1st April could be reposted in October

I pity the end of some individual...
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by walexGodson(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
bamosagie:

I fear na
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by Omimah: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
While I doubt this, I will welcome it if it turns out be true. Jonathan is not just fit to govern this country. GEJ till 2015.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by cocoduck: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
Omimah:
While I doubt this, I will welcome it if it turns out be true. Jonathan is not just fit to govern this country. GEJ till 2015.
a question for busharians is this
what has Jonathan done wrong and what did the sharia advocate do right?
look stop deceiving your selves on line gej will win. being the incumbent already gives him at least 40% of the votes the rest he will share with sharia and co. this is not the first time you people have made so much noise on line but ended up loosing big ie anambara state election
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sirniyeh:
www.dailypost.ng/2014/04/01/2015-jonathan-steps-david-mark/

The battle for 2015 election has taken a new dimension
as President Goodluck Jonathan has decided to hand
over the mantle of leadership to Senate President, David
Mark, DailyPost has learnt.

His decision to back out of the race is unconnected to
the ongoing activities in some parts of the country.
A dependable source within the PDP caucus hinted us
that Jonathan was forced to accept the decision because
some persons had vowed to make his government
ungovernable if he returns in 2015.

“I can assure you that the president has accepted to step
down for the senate president, David Mark. He has
accepted to support him during and after the election,”
the source said.

On why the party settled for David Mark, the source who
would not want his name mentioned said, “this decision
came after several meetings and consultations with
party leaders. It is obvious some people don’t want
Jonathan. The ongoing activities in some parts of the
country tell it all and the only option left is for him to
pull out of the race.”

Asked if he would be given any federal appointment, the
source said the president said he would return to his
Otueke home, from where he will go back to classroom.

grin grin grin very funny.
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by Izugab(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Op is high on weed by this time of the day
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by DickDastardly(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
madamoringo:

Why can't you uncouth tribal urchins from the dead region talk in a civil manner? You are the real foo.l for your distasteful and consistent hate speeches!
Ba.stards don't quote me please. You are pardoned cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
This is so not true. I still can't believe APC can stoop this low
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by Emmanuel602(m): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lol the op must be high on weed for posting this sh**t
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by Mckennedy: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
How could my ppl be fighting themselves over an April fool MSG be wise.
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by Leo001(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
The APC e warriors, should stop deceiving the mass with fake info. Last week, it was on this NL that the speaker house of rep, with fifteen others dump PDP and join APC to contest for President, it was report that it will happened this week Tuesday, I waited Tuesday pass and today is Saturday nothing happen. today again another fake info. This will definitely work against you guys when the actual election come. it is not internet voting that you are doing in the comfort of your house.
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
Omimah:
u have poo pooed and pissed in ur patched pants already,haha..sorry man.
#GEJ TILL '19
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by LOC1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
I comment my reserve
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by Harmvirus(f): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nice joke op
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by pastoraaaaaa: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Comedians everywhere

Also check this.. ..

Man Strips Wife Naked For Dating Friend
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by omenka(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
shockedshocked

What fvckery is this??!!
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by obailala(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dailypost's April fool publication grin

I'm sure this must have agitated the blood pressure of a number of people here cheesy
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by Gboliwe: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
ceejay80s:
No wahala.... We too will make naija ungovernable for buhari as soon as he is sworn in,
Eye for an eye....
Dem wan turn naija to their private property, the Cow has ruled naija before what does he want again

If na joke, mbok, quit it!
Who is swearing in the blood-shedding general? He CANNOT be president let alone a group of people making it ungovernable.
Re: Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) by onome710(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
Massive Lies!!!
Very bad move by PDP if ever true.
GEJ is their best chance to retain power...

(1) (2)

I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi / First Indigenous Drone Gun Boat. Proudly Nigerian / Turbaning: Redeemed Church Pastors Move Against Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.