Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi (4388 Views)

I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back / How I Was Betrayed At Pdp’s National Convention In Port Harcourt —sheriff / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by OJtOp2(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
“Let it be known, that I didn’t just join the APC, I was wooed by the legacy parties and four other PDP governors then. Naturally in every bargain, interests must be spelt out. Of course they did promise me the Vice Presidential ticket in the forth coming election with a condition to sell the party and make President Jonathan unpopular. The initial arrangement was to pair me with Hon. Tambuwal (Speaker of House of Representatives) .

But when other entrants like Atiku and others entered the party, everything changed. It was Gov. Nyako that opened up to me on the recent changes, and pleaded with me to take the position of the National chairman of party, that it will be zoned to the South-South. And I grudgingly accepted. Now, in every political convention, consensus building is needed to harmonize all interests.

So I initiated a platform for the 16 APC governors to talk in Port-Harcourt last week. And in that meeting, the 13 governors and their deputies that were in attendance reassured me that I will be given the national chairmanship slot. But when I asked Gov. Adams to ask Chief Ikimi and John Oyegun to step down for my candidate, Adam’s quietly told me “My brother, I know the bad name they have called you in the South-South and Rivers in particular. Again, I sympathize with you because I know how much you have put-in in APC, this Yoruba and Hausa people can’t be trusted, they said you couldn’t build the APC in Rivers State and that only 95,633 out of the 1.3 million membership you claimed have passport photographs. That everything was doctored by you”.

I find it very disappointing, that we no longer have men of trust, and integrity. Men whose words should be their bond in politics. So last night, I made my position clear, that if the other candidates didn’t step down for Dr. Sam Sam Jaja, then there was no point picking the expression of interest form. I feel deeply betrayed”
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Continue promoting your foolishness on nairaland, it is a great platform to air your view.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by OJtOp2(m): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Continue promoting your foolishness on nairaland, it is a great platform to air your view.
wat makes you beta? reading foolish tins? makin foolish comments? carrying ur foolishness abt like virus?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by brightnelly(f): 12:12am On Jul 08, 2015
grin grin
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by egift(m): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Lousy TANoids are just busy fabricating and circulating lies and falsehood to confuse the gullible. PDP and their minions are yet to learn from the elections that all these lies and even publishing PMB's obituaries will not make them relevant.

4yrs of Buhari will be far better than the 6yrs of Jonathan.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by markidoo(m): 3:29am On Jul 08, 2015
The moral of dz thread= the devil u knw is better than the angel u dnt knw,likewise a bird in hand is worth millions in d bush. U f*cken traitor sold out ur brodas to d houseass n yellowbars nw u r nt even included in dia plans n u cant comeback home.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by FastShipping: 3:32am On Jul 08, 2015
[s]
OJtOp2:
“Let it be known, that I didn’t just join the APC, I was wooed by the legacy parties and four other PDP governors then. Naturally in every bargain, interests must be spelt out. Of course they did promise me the Vice Presidential ticket in the forth coming election with a condition to sell the party and make President Jonathan unpopular. The initial arrangement was to pair me with Hon. Tambuwal (Speaker of House of Representatives) .

But when other entrants like Atiku and others entered the party, everything changed. It was Gov. Nyako that opened up to me on the recent changes, and pleaded with me to take the position of the National chairman of party, that it will be zoned to the South-South. And I grudgingly accepted. Now, in every political convention, consensus building is needed to harmonize all interests.

So I initiated a platform for the 16 APC governors to talk in Port-Harcourt last week. And in that meeting, the 13 governors and their deputies that were in attendance reassured me that I will be given the national chairmanship slot. But when I asked Gov. Adams to ask Chief Ikimi and John Oyegun to step down for my candidate, Adam’s quietly told me “My brother, I know the bad name they have called you in the South-South and Rivers in particular. Again, I sympathize with you because I know how much you have put-in in APC, this Yoruba and Hausa people can’t be trusted, they said you couldn’t build the APC in Rivers State and that only 95,633 out of the 1.3 million membership you claimed have passport photographs. That everything was doctored by you”.

I find it very disappointing, that we no longer have men of trust, and integrity. Men whose words should be their bond in politics. So last night, I made my position clear, that if the other candidates didn’t step down for Dr. Sam Sam Jaja, then there was no point picking the expression of interest form. I feel deeply betrayed”

[/s]

TRASH.

9 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by gobizzy101: 3:32am On Jul 08, 2015
I smell PDP
Just waiting 4 Ameachi 2 deny saying anytin soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by Haywhymido(m): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2015
mods, get dis thread closed n ban d op if there is no truth in dis.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by frodobee: 6:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Frodobee :

They say its all fabrication, I said you thought them.
They said its PDP, I said yes they were PDP-deviants and you baptized them progressives, which other PDP are you talking about?
Amaechi Ewu gambia live with your betrayal like your icon Judas.
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Cry me a river!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by boss1310(m): 7:25am On Jul 08, 2015
but you did worse,you betrayed your brother

1 Like

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by boss1310(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2015
but you did worse,you sold out your brother and collected just the CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by kenny091(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2015
OP lie-lie no go kill. And to all these guys that believe this trash, una no sharp at all.
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by luvinhubby(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2015
egift:
Lousy TANoids are just busy fabricating and circulating lies and falsehood to confuse the gullible. PDP and their minions are yet to learn from the elections that all these lies and even publishing PMB's obituaries will not make them relevant.

Hmmmmmm!!!
So May 6th 2010 - May 29th 2015 is 6yrs to you?
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by sparkleRed(f): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2015
egift:

We re patiently waiting#in the fullness of time#
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by CaptaiinG(m): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2015
Your source?
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by Ewuro4: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2015
This better be a hoax undecided
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by biznus: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2015
[s]
OJtOp2:

[/s]

NO SOURCE? STOP THIS IF IT IS A JOKE! angry
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by blezzymoore: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Amaechi d House boy
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by OJtOp2(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2015
biznus:
[s][/s]
NO SOURCE? STOP THIS IF IT IS A JOKE! angry
reportsafrique.com/
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by OJtOp2(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by dridowu: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2015
OJtOp2 ur story line is not interesting enough, try and polish it more so that i can help you out by sending it to Wale Adenuga Production (Super Story Producer) believe me you will make more money.
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by egift(m): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2015
luvinhubby:
Hmmmmmm!!!
So May 6th 2010 - May 29th 2015 is 6yrs to you?

When Yar' Adua died, were you the Acting President? Or that one was a bonus?
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by luvinhubby(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2015
egift:

When Yar' Adua died, were you the Acting President? Or that one was a bonus?
Acting & Substantive have two different meanings.
And moreover, Feb. 2010 - May 2015 is 5yrs & 3 months, how does that add up to 6yrs ?

1 Like

Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by OJtOp2(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2015
dridowu:
OJtOp2 ur story line is not interesting enough, try and polish it more so that i can help you out by sending it to Wale Adenuga Production (Super Story Producer) believe me you will make more money.
Ur testimony?
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by dridowu: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2015
OJtOp2:
Ur testimony?
if you are ready , just holla at your boi
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by Dannyset(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2015
Vaguely fabricated, poorly concocted. This is just the definition of quack. U can't hammer dis way. Ur far behind creativity.
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by Orunto: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Then you blew Engish so much that you blew your good, educated and praying brother off power. Go back now, reconcile with GEJ sincerely and join to rebuild PDP. You may be a good Senator in 2019:
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by chiben22: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2015
lie from the fit of hell

visit www*solutionzone*heck*in for educatitonal updates , post utme updates,post graduates scholarship, latest cheat and many more.......feel free to use the comment box
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Just shattap
Re: I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari - Ex-gov Amechi by sheymoni(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
TANOIDS wants to be relevant at all cost

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Ipob Members Shot Dead In Owerri By Nigerian Police. / First Indigenous Drone Gun Boat. Proudly Nigerian / A Breaking Developing Sad News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.