Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

What Do You Enjoy Being Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Enjoy Being Single? (5287 Views)

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? / Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
As singles we enjoy somethings those in a relationship don't enjoy. As for me, I enjoy freedom to do whatever I like, be wherever l like and go out with whoever l like.

What do you enjoy?

I rep my team
#teamsingleandlovingit

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kefetjey:
As singles we enjoy somethings those in a relationship don't enjoy. As for me, I enjoy freedom to do whatever I like, be wherever l like and go out with whoever l like.

What do you enjoy?

I rep my team
#teamsingleandlovingit
I enjoy freedom of headaches and heartbreaks. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by iceberylin(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Their is no fun in being single sad

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Freedom to look hang out with whoever I like without fear of making one stalker jealous. Wouldn't have to worry about how someone else would feel about what I'm doing at a particular time.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
MzPreshie:
Freedom to look hang out with whoever I like without fear of making one stalker jealous. Wouldn't have to worry about how someone else would feel about what I'm doing at a particular time.
Asinnnn......Freedom at its peak. I can do whatever I want, with whoever I want, whenever I want and however I like. No one to question me and I don't feel obliged to anyone except my family of course. No irrelevant questioning, no migraines, no sleepless, no sleepless nights, no constant moodswings.....

It could get really boring atimes though cry and lonely too embarassed but I'd rather be single than date an onion angry smiley
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by ERCROSS(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
iceberylin:
Seriously...
It's so boring...
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by passionate88: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
My freedom... Any money I get is for me alone...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by coolzeal(m): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
Freedom to bang whoever I want.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dazzlee:
Asinnnn......Freedom at its peak. I can do whatever I want, with whoever I want, whenever I want and however I like. No one to question me and I don't feel obliged to anyone except my family of course. No irrelevant questioning, no migraines, no sleepless, no sleepless nights, no constant moodswings.....

It could get really boring atimes though cry and lonely too embarassed but I'd rather be single than date an onion angry smiley

Lol... The lonelines and boredom no here oooh.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Tymax(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
All these babes typing freedom grin secretly hoping and praying for a guy. grin

Well, I enjoy the fact that I can decide stay home on saturdays no dates, no need to visit any babe anywhere. No drama. Airtime lasts longer. Money stays in the bank for much longer. Travelling anywhere at any time for any reason I like.

There are days when I don't wanna be single though.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by chimerase2: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
Since the past few months I have been single
Ma life has neva been de same cry
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
iceberylin:
Sounds cool bt try being single then u'll know it's alot of fun
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
chimerase2:
Since the past few months I have been single
Ma life has neva been de same cry
How?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tymax:
All these babes typing freedom grin secretly hoping and praying for a guy. grin

Well, I enjoy the fact that I can decide stay home on saturdays no dates, no need to visit any babe anywhere. No drama. Airtime lasts longer. Money stays in the bank for much longer. Travelling anywhere at any time for any reason I like.

There are days when I don't wanna be single though.
Touching
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by chimerase2: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
Kefetjey:
How?
I need to kill a cat nah haba grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol... The lonelines and boredom no here oooh.
Loneliness? I'll rather be single and lonely than being in a relationship and regret ever accepting at first

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
chimerase2:
I need to kill a cat nah haba grin
I don't understand
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
coolzeal:
Freedom to bang whoever I want.
Loll
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Kefetjey:

What do you enjoy?

I rep my team
#teamsingleandlovingit
hmm...its the other way round for me here... I'm not free to go anywhere or do anything or be anything, except going to work and back inside the house.. maybe cos I stay with my folks... but all in all, being single its lonely and boring.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
passionate88:
My freedom... Any money I get is for me alone...
Hmmm
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by chimerase2: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Kefetjey:
I don't understand
don't wori wen u grow u will understand ok be a good gal undecided
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by justmag(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
Why are people acting like beings single is the best thing ever! It's good to be single but it has its disadvantages just like a relationship.At the end of the day, No matter how bad ya past relationship was or is, the fact remains that "Everyone LIKES to be single but LOVE to be in a relationship!"

Church!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
Errybody is sayn freedom freedom as if those who are enjoyn free sex and romantic dinners are slaves.. Well dr is nothin so special in being single and in bein in a rship.... But for those who r just single cuz dey dnt have tym for meaningless rships den i say dat its reaaaly really cool.... One thing i enjoy frm bein single is dat inner peace u have insyd u,, abt not thinkin abt anythn...ur free from worries..... Buh cmon, even GOd saw adam and said its not good for man to be alone....
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by lawrenceunaa: 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dazzlee:

nice but u can't be single forever na grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by scribble: 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Money. Money. Money.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by MrCork: 12:24am On Oct 20, 2014
Kefetjey:

What do you enjoy?

I rep my team
#teamsingleandlovingit

...r u light skin? angry
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 20, 2014
Three men were taking to court for stealing.judge sentence the 1st man to 3yrs improsonment,cos he stole a tin of sardine,we have 3 pieces of fish in sardine.the 2nd man sentence 30 year, because he stole a crate of egg,we have 30eggs in a crate.the 3rd man just fainted,why?he stole a bag of rice

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 20, 2014
Hi valeree....... Are you single?
Valeree:

hmm...its the other way round for me here... I'm not free to go anywhere or do anything or be anything, except going to work and back inside the house.. maybe cos I stay with my folks... but all in all, being single its lonely and boring.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2014
Kefetjey:
Loneliness? I'll rather be single and lonely than being in a relationship and regret ever accepting at first
Yeah, I suppose you're right. But you agree being single is lonely, right?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by LadyCaty(f): 8:31am On Oct 20, 2014
Freedom 2 do anytyn..you don't have 2 wori urself ova any1..all the same sha everityn has advantage nd disadvantage..
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
chimerase2:
don't wori wen u grow u will understand ok be a good gal undecided
Yes sir or ma?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
justmag:
Why are people acting like beings single is the best thing ever! It's good to be single but it has its disadvantages just like a relationship.At the end of the day, No matter how bad ya past relationship was or is, the fact remains that "Everyone LIKES to be single but LOVE to be in a relationship!"

Church!
TRUE cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A AA Genotype Marry A SS Genotype? / Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) / Alex Share This After Sex Photo Of Herself In Bed With Tobi? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.