Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet (56800 Views)

How To Unlock Multilinks Evdo Modem To Work With Mtn Network / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo / Hp Pavilion Laptop Dv6700 With Starcomms Evdo Data Card: Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by hayprof(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2009
I expect to see him in here soon, this time I guess with a testimony to convince us wink
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by cube63: 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2009
Okay, im unsubscribing for the post alerts im getting from this site but before i do so,

@EPOMA  I like the way you handled cube63 , I think people like him that needs God's help, he is just so abusive , he needs help more than Nigeria itself. nawa ooooo

Na Craze dey worry you, how e take handle me? I chatted with him and all i needed was a response from him (Was Just seeking access**** Fortunately, He Granted me Access), i enter the guy system and he's so empty, so i can now understand why he's always at this forum, talking about 2mb per second from starcomms lol, for this country?  grin

How e take handle me? Na wa oh cool 75% of Nigerians dey weed so i can take and understand this, and for a guy with an id called "epoma" i wasn't expecting any reasonable comment.  I have one word for you F**k You!!!

@lynxnoon

troubled juvenile seeking attention? What da heck?!!! lol  shocked
Whatever you said made no sense,  oops!

vowisky wonda wat happened to him Really, busy people won't waste too much time in this forum talking about what? How many telcom dey this country sef? Haba,  if you need hints on what to do with your time and the internet, ask anoppd you shall be given. I dont ask for respect i earn it. My last word, Abeg find better thing do with your time, people are making money, not spending time on forums mocking people and talking off points, before i found this thread i read a couple of things you guys left as comment, u seek the slightest opportunity to mock people and argue i mean come on! You guys are so bleeped up and useless to yourself and your family!!!!

@hayprof
Be my guest, you need to be taught some lessons!  lipsrsealed

@flyuche
Remain mature and keep up the good work on this forum, please don't spend time arguing and asking for proves from these maniacs, no point!

Thanks for your earlier advice, i hope it works for me, i moving to vgc 4 weeks from now before my depature, from what i heard all these multilinks, dopc, ipnx, swift and so on,  has tight coverage at that area, so i don't think i will be having problems.

Thank you and more blessings, i got your opera email address, i go email you sha, for me i'm out of here.

Best of wishes!

immortalcube.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by hayprof(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2009
cube63:

@hayprof
Be my guest, you need to be taught some lessons!  lipsrsealed

Mr. Lecturer, go ahead am all ears! wink
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by cube63: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2009
Strictly @flyuche

Bros, i hail,  Na becos of you i go collect multilinks oh, cos at first i wondered what they had to offer cos i used their dialup for 6 years, and when they started messing up i got fed up of them and went for other connections, visafone, starcomms, reltel, 

When i was at multilinks office, the connection in which i tested the speed was not the usb modem, it was another, the slowpoke there could not even explain well,  well i got the usb modem today, brother,  when i checked the speed i dropped dead!!!  tongue grin

Haba!!! Multilinks is the best!  grin Na x 5 of starcomms evdo, now i see say the N21,000.00 Monthly fee really worths it.

Got Confirmation at: http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/

Download Speed: 1663 kbps Upload Speed: 397.5kbps (207.9 KB/sec transfer rate)

Now you can wonder what their speed will be like at their peak period at the ams of the morning.

Thanks for your advise, i was actually done with them, but it's a diferent story now. This is the 4th month running since they released their package and its still cool, i hope for the best.

Now i download on my PlayStation3 with smiles all over ma fayce! I wonder what my h-a-c-k-i-n-g career will be like now lol,  Never experienced this kind of speed since i don dey browse for this country, the last time i got something like this was in Switzerland, maybe South Africa too, but anyhow sha Naija go reach that level, it's only a matter of time.

GOD Bless you man!

immortalcube.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by flyuche(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2009
@ cube63.
nice to hear the speed you get is good. i wish it's available in PH. pls be friendly with hayprof and lynx. they are good guys.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by tolaakins: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2009
flyuche:

@ cube63.
nice to hear the speed you get is good. i wish it's available in PH. pls be friendly with hayprof and lynx. they are good guys.
smiley
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by lynxnoon(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2009
flyuche:

@ cube63.
smiley
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by abhosts(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2009
cube63:

Download Speed: 1663 kbps Upload Speed: 397.5kbps (207.9 KB/sec transfer rate)

Not Bad at all. But 21k is on the high side. What happens when the speed starts to slow down like starcomms?
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by hayprof(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2009
I received transfer rates way higher than that, Say when starcomms started it was the Same freak-out thingy, now lotta subscribers . .dnt knw if they are expanding their Bandwith, . .This is Naija its the same Everywhere, ,

Enjoy, Your Multilinks Out-0f-This-World speed while u can, . .Note, that dey are still seeking Customers @ this time, . .

Anyways, I wont pay more for the Speed I get on Starcomms EVdo nw, . .It all Ok, the thing is it cant be like dat for eva'

Thanks, but you should av dropped a shot, . . make our mouths go Wow! wink
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by lynxnoon(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2009
still patiently waiting lipsrsealed
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by flyuche(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2009
lynxnoon:

still patiently waiting lipsrsealed
for da screenshots huh?
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by lynxnoon(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2009
flyuche:

for da screenshots huh?
yep & much more grin
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by init4dmoni(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2009
this is starcomms evdo (the download managaer has a 1 sec delay)
1753kbps = 1753/8 KB/s
=219.125KB/s
the stunning tin is how long it lasted above 1000kbps (1Mbps) (this was around 3:30 in the mornin)
I downloaded approximately 170MB in roughly 30mins and had finished downloading a 270MB file in 1 hour
ill post d evidence if anyone asks for it.
Until someone beats dat, im stickin wit dem

Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by lynxnoon(m): 9:16am On Mar 31, 2009
Men, I jst wish starcoms can increase dia bandwith
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by avia: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2009
@cube63 @cube63 v in the same boat

I went to mtn today today was like just 3g limit,
Went to multilinks their speed seemed ok but they have a max 100hrs a mth,
Is there any limit to download

Dude even am thinkin coz wanna connect my ps3, mayb v shud go for multilnks,
Wat do u thik,

Ok to connect the ps3 if u get either of the connection u have to get a wireless router rite,
Anythin elde besides tat
N how wud u do the connections,
Help me out n what connection u dcide to get??

Wat bout ipnx or swift, or v stick between mtn n multi,
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by init4dmoni(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2009
cube63 if ur reading this could you post anoda screen shot
starcomms is really frustratin these days
need a new isp (cuz i jst got my ps3 and satrcomms jst aint gud enough for online gaming)
and all i need 2 do is jst direct my dad and he'll fork out the dough
please tell me dat speed is real
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by hayprof(m): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2009
Dude, Every speed is real if only the right time comes ! wink
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by GettysBurg: 4:09pm On May 17, 2009
Multilinks Evdo!!

Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by lynxnoon(m): 12:01am On May 18, 2009
i hed dere's downlad limit on dis multilinks EVDO?? undecided
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by GettysBurg: 12:55am On May 18, 2009
lynxnoon:

i hed dere's downlad limit on dis multilinks EVDO?? undecided
There's no limit.No limits! I clocked 14GB in March. I am pretty sure I'll beat it this month, cos I'm already on 10GB!
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by lynxnoon(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2009
hmmmmm dats cool oh
just download as much as u can b4 dey stat messing up like oda netwoks undecided grin
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by matarese(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2009
looks like i'm on a different Multilinks,
Just started using their 3G early this month (May 5th) and i use it majorly at night (max 3 - 4 hrs per night) cos i have internet in the office but it may be up to 10hrs on weekends. i bought 500hrs with 90days validity and to my surprise, i tried connecting last night and was seeing "you need to recharge your account"! angry
it's crazy. i'm going to their office later today to find out whats up wit my internet
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Oluti(m): 8:44am On May 31, 2009
I just come across this article today. I am actually lookking for a better internet connection to replace my dial-up. What do you think of multilinks now? Do you guys still believe is the best there is? What about MTN and Glo. Please I need your advice to choose the best.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by MTLT: 11:50am On May 31, 2009
Oluti, Multi-Links Telkom has the fastest EVDO now in Nigeria copare to all the brother company. MTN and Glo are using different system called GSM (or WCDMA in 3G) while Multi-Links Telkom uses CDMA 2000 1x EVDO, which is more advanced than GSM system especially on data service. If you want to get more knowledge from an expert like me, you can drop your mail to chenyouran@yahoo.com, and if you like me call you back, please drop your number also.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by init4dmoni(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2009
the multilinks cdma 1x evdo isn't more advanced than the mtn 3g it's just dat for now it's less congested and so gives, on an average, higher speeds than mtn but in about 1yr (wen dey get congested) it'll be the same but anyway as for now they r d fastest(if ur in deir coverage)
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Oluti(m): 11:38pm On May 31, 2009
Thanks my brothers,
From your posts, I believe for now multilinks is the best. Since I am a multilinks freak anyway (I have three other phones apart from my table top that I use for my internet connection) I will at least be able to get value for my money before their network get congested like the others.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by flyuche(m): 3:53am On Jun 01, 2009
i have asked this question before, what is Multi-links Telkom website?
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by nairafan: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2009
Hayprof,

Please advice me which service is the best for Asokoro, Abuja. I have visafone currently but it is not good at alll. Thanks
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by netotse(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2009
for asokoro starcomms or multilinks shldnt be bad if u dont want a limit
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Oluti(m): 4:24am On Jun 03, 2009
Try www.multilinks.com but you wont find the EVDO there as that website has not been updated for a long time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do I Connect Two Laptops Together Wirelessly / To Transfer Pictures From Computer To Digital Camera / Best Home Internet Service In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.