Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ! (4408 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

! by thegame(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2008
!
Re: ! by arramyjay: 12:16am On Nov 14, 2008
Oh so sorry,u knw maybe she doesnt love you. cry cry cry
Re: ! by MrCrackles(m): 1:22am On Nov 14, 2008
loser dating a floozie!!
Re: ! by 190: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2008
eya sorry o, anyway i would like u 2 seriously subject this girl 2 series of test, ask sm1 to ask her out, u can buy a new sim and ask her out by inviting her 4 a date,witot actually callin her(she cud recongise ur voice) den if u have a friend who is a great fan of ur relationship ask him 2 call her and ask her out and if she refuses den he shud try and ask her 2 confess who her bf is anyway, if she mentions ur name den she kinda likes u, bt if she says sm1 elses name or says she single, u re in Soup, or beta stil face her and tel her dat u hate her i dont care attitude and that u are preety gud in playin d I DONT CARE attitude too, 2 can play dat game.update me often
Re: ! by sexyLeamon(f): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2008
MrCrackles:

loser dating a floozie!!
MrCrackles are you that mean? @poster sorry I do not think she really love you. dump her, and find someone better
Re: ! by hixxx1(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2008
poster: d girl dey mara. for your own good, dump am sharp, sharp.
Re: ! by smooooooth: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2008
sexyLeamon:

MrCrackles are you that mean? @poster sorry I do not think she really love you. dump her, and find someone better

and this isnt mean right?

@poster, what do u want the girl to do, shoot her self in the head for you b4 u can be convinced she likes you. some pple just dnt know how to express what they feel inside, i suggest you have a word with her bout your feelings and hear what she has to say.
Re: ! by Ben13: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2008
The girl needs more of your luv!
Re: ! by sexyLeamon(f): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2008
smooooooth:

and this isnt mean right?
how is that mean? undecided undecided it is a suggestion, not meant to be mean
Re: ! by Adexy001(f): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2008
Nah, i dont think you are not showing her enough love. I think she is just maybe distracted/ doing yanga and needs you to leave her a while.

Dont pester her, dont withdraw totally; just be aloof and see what she would do. She mite just realise that she took the whole yanga thing too far.
Re: ! by Nautillus(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2008
Dude , have you ever considered that you might just be driving her nuts with all the "excess love" you are choking her with? ?
Re: ! by tp580: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2008
Dude if u think you love her then blen her to your taste. cos nobody is perfect.
Re: ! by Dbaby4: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2008
tp580:

Dude if u think you love her then blen her to your taste. because nobody is perfect.

U cant blend or change anybody to your taste oh! if the person does blend to your taste its only to pleaseeeee you and not for the right reasons!!!

@ Topic, Bros u fit turn into VESKPA, nothing do u!!!
Re: ! by thegame(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2008
MrCrackles:

loser dating a floozie!!
Guy, what is your problem?what makes one a loser? u dis stupid to be dissing a fellow nairalander?

190:

eya sorry o, anyway i would like you to seriously subject this girl 2 series of test, ask sm1 to ask her out, u can buy a new sim and ask her out by inviting her 4 a date,witot actually callin her(she cud recongise ur voice) den if u have a friend who is a great fan of ur relationship ask him 2 call her and ask her out and if she refuses den he should try and ask her 2 confess who her boyfriend is anyway, if she mentions ur name den she kind of likes u, bt if she says sm1 elses name or says she single, u re in Soup, or beta stil face her and tel her that u hate her i don't care attitude and that u are preety good in playin d I don't CARE attitude too, 2 can play that game.update me often
First, she recognises my voice like mad. i could use the someone asking her out, maybe it will work and at least i gotta start a new session free again. i ve talked to her abt her no care attitude but she says she's tryig to adjust.

smooooooth:

@poster, what do u want the girl to do, shoot her self in the head for you before u can be convinced she likes you. some people just dnt know how to express what they feel inside, i suggest you have a word with her bout your feelings and hear what she has to say.

I am not saying she should shoot herself in the head,all i am saying is at least, show that you care not just keep fronting.

Adexy001:

Nah, i don't think you are not showing her enough love. I think she is just maybe distracted/ doing yanga and needs you to leave her a while.

don't pester her, don't withdraw totally; just be aloof and see what she would do. She mite just realise that she took the whole yanga thing too far.
maybe this is what i will do or ask someone to ask her out.

Nautillus:

Dude , have you ever considered that you might just be driving her nuts with all the "excess love" you are choking her with? ?
i am not showing her excess or embarassing love, i just cant deny it that i so much care about her and i show it.that's all.take her out, talk to her, call her anytime, is that too much.i call normal friends.

tp580:

Dude if u think you love her then blen her to your taste. because nobody is perfect.
this is what i ve been thinking for so long and what's been holding me back wit her but by now, she should have knownwhat makes me happy.dont you think?
Re: ! by 190: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2008
Well may be u shud subject her 2 series of tests 2 see if she really likes u or not, u can ask me how !!and also tell her that her i dont care attitude u can play it as well wit her,
Re: ! by sillyboy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2008
Have you heard of what is refered to as the "Chicken Pox Strategy"?

Well, it's all about using a higher concentration of the chicken pox virus to cure the lower concentration of the virus in the body.

I hope you get the strategy sha. . . .it works well in relationship and business "issues"
Re: ! by thegame(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2008
im sorry but my brain aint really decoding the chicken pox puzzle with my girl.some one pls relate the duo?i will appreciate it
Re: ! by sillyboy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2008
Well, what am suggesting is that u start showing non chalant attitude to you girl friend in a much more higher percentage than she's doing to you.

Trust me, the result is either she start to show you more attention or she leaves you alone permanently and you to go your way. Period.
Re: ! by thegame(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2008
aiight then. been doign that but aint really cool with it.guess i ma just leave her soon tough.
Re: ! by thegame(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2008
undecided undecided undecided
Re: ! by skylo(f): 12:31am On Nov 16, 2008
na ooooo,if she shows you too much love,u go say she dey choke u,now she give u gap,u still dey vex,men are never appreciative,we don come una world sha.just calm down n try have a word with her and dnt listen to people so called advice,person wey neva settle him own house,no fit help u oooooo.

one more thing,please if u truely love the girl,dnt play games as 190 suggested,if not i bet you gonna loose.
Re: ! by olaremint(m): 7:37am On Nov 16, 2008
@ poster,the girl love you but she is a matured and independent babe, what you will do is simple,don't call until she does,infact don't bother about until she showss some concern,she will come over at last.
Re: ! by tmoney11(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2008
How long have you guys been together? you should study her and no her weak point. give her a little time and look maybe she will sober
Re: ! by eminemkayc: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2008
Mistakes guys make! Neva luv a female like that,sh'l take u 4 granted! Xcept a FEW of them!
Re: ! by doyin13(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2008
You deserve to go to sharia court for caring about someone who doesn't care angry angry angry angry

Stop you [i]mai- guard [/i]ways jo
Re: ! by kayc33(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2008
, bros, ur gal doesnt give a f@#k about u! just dump her and move on. period!
Re: ! by lauradovey(f): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2008
You should give your love to someone that will appreciate it, maybe she likes someone else.
Re: ! by thegame(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2008
eminemkayc:

Mistakes guys make! never love a female like that,sh'l take u 4 granted! Xcept a FEW of them!
I am a real fan of this quote but i guess i just didn't want to lose this girl then and i thoughti needed to be fast about it. grin grin grin grin grin
tmoney11:

How long have you guys been together? you should study her and no her weak point. give her a little time and look maybe she will sober
i guess for like 2 months now after a month of trying hard grin making like 3 alltogether.
Re: ! by yewwy(f): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2008
dont take it too personal.i think two month is not a long time to study a girl.when i started dating my b/f.i never really liked him and i knew he loves me like mad but i never gave him any attention just to know if he will stay or go but i later saw that he really care and not ready to go nd i started to blend with him.probably the girl must ve suffered a heartbreak b4 due to giging so much attention and care nd decided to take it cool this time.if u really care and love her u ve to be patient and understanding.true love waits.try and get to know her more.mayb thats just her natural attitude.let her konw she hurts u real bad when she show up d i dont care attitude and get to know from what she says if she really likes u.just be patient with her,

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander / Charles Nneji's Romance Write Up Features On Linda Ikeji's Blog / His Joystick Looks Like A Cassava Tuber (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.