Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll (4569 Views)

Telegraph UK Praises Sahara Reporter's Journalist For Thrashing Mugabe / PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by musaibnabdul(m): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
A different poll same results, Nigerians showing there disappointment with these clueless regime. Go to omojuwa.com and see for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by musaibnabdul(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tandoids got no excuse. Gej is been beaten left right and centre.

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by musaibnabdul(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
gbewe, obiagelli, barcanista, ibnsultan, berem. Progessives doubling efforts to free Nigeria from sycophants.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by musaibnabdul(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
latest excuse, APC has taken over social media with hirelings. Every Progressive to them is a gun for hire.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
musaibnabdul:
gbewe, obiagelli, barcanista, ibnsultan, berem. Progessives doubling efforts to free Nigeria from sycophants.

don't miss keneking next time...jonaTAN must go next year

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Buhari thrashing Jonathan in an online poll is a SCAM!

- Asari Dokubo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by politricks: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Whether they like it or not,the king of TANdroid is going back to otuoke come 2015.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by musaibnabdul(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Keneking:

don't miss ken eking next time...jonaTAN must go next year
k bro. Learning the ropes. GMB2015

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by musaibnabdul(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
politricks:
Whether they like it or not,the king of TANdroid is going back to otuoke come 2015.
from there to kirikiri maximum.

12 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by basisop(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
musaibnabdul:
A different poll same results, Nigerians showing there disappointment with these clueless regime. Go to omojuwa.com and see for yourself.

90% of Omojuwa's followers are Anti-Gej. So shut your mouth. Ask CNN about results of opinion polls and the real stuff. They will tell you that anyone that wins the e-poll turns out to be the actual loser.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by musaibnabdul(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
politricks:
from there to kirikiri maximum. GM2015

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Gbawe: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
TANdroids will be the last to accept that Nigerians are fed up of their ultra-corrupt and "Private jet" messiah. The main achievement GEJ can claim is that private jet ownership has sky-rocketed under his government yet most Nigerians still wallow in abject and worsening poverty.

http://omojuwa.com/

If 2015 Elections held today, I'd vote...
Muhammadu Buhari (84%, 314 Votes)
Goodluck Jonathan (7%, 26 Votes)

Atiku Abubakar (4%, 15 Votes)
I won't vote (3%, 12 Votes)
Rabiu Kwankwaso (2%, 7 Votes)
Other (0%, 1 Votes)
Undecided (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 376

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by musaibnabdul(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
politricks:
from there to kirikiri maximum. GMB2015

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by musaibnabdul(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
basisop:

90% of Omojuwa's followers are Anti-Gej. So shut your mouth. Ask CNN about results of opinion polls and the real stuff. They will tell you that anyone that wins the e-poll turns out to be the actual loser.
there is a first time for everything. #GMB2015

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
grin grin
Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by alani74(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2014

GEJ should wake up and face reality. He has lost 2015 election already. Even the opinion poll by one of his paid agent confirm the preference of majority of Nigerian for GMB.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/169737-2015-election-buhari-leads-jonathan-in-poll-organized-by-presidential-aide.html

1 Like

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by eunisam: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
All this is a meaningless dream just to console 'Buari' 2015 will tell.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Rawani: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Throughout human history, in any great endeavour requiring the common effort of many nations and men and women everywhere, we have learned - it is only through seriousness of purpose and persistence that we ultimately carry the day. We might liken it to riding a bicycle. You stay upright and move forward so long as you keep up the momentum. The great General has endured all sorts of mockery and insult in his burning desire to gift this country with selfless and purposeful leadership, and in the final hours, Nigerians have chosen reason over sentiment, and the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter. No going back this time...Sai Buhari!

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Idrismusty97(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
eunisam:
All this is a meaningless dream just to console 'Buari' 2015 will tell.
What if it was GEJ winning? Imagine the TANiods reaction. BTW Nairaland should organise their own poll.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Idrismusty97:
What if it was GEJ winning? Imagine what would be the TANiods reaction. BTW Nairaland should organise their own poll.
nairaland has organized poll before na. Buhari was leading

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Idrismusty97(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
berem:
nairaland has organized poll before na. Buhari was leading
I missed it then. Link please.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
APC always winning....ONLINE cheesy cheesy cheesy

PDP winning OFFLINE. Lmao

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
Idrismusty97:
I missed it then. Link please.
just in politics section o!
I think Sahara reporters got the idea to conduct the online poll from NL. There was a poll conducted this week sha. I will get the link.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Idrismusty97(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
berem:
just in politics section o!
I think Sahara reporters got the idea to conduct the online poll from NL. There was a poll conducted this week sha. I will get the link.
I found one. https://www.nairaland.com/1950957/e-vote-now-president-jonathan-gej Don't know if that's it though, and it is so amateur.
Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Johnnyessence(m): 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
this is what happen in osunstate when there's online poll in osun state BTW omisore and aregbesola,eventually aregbe won with wide margin. this is what happen in ekiti too BTW fayose and fayemi fayose won with landslide.it's happening again for Presidential election coming next yr its certain GMB is winning in d primary election come DEC 2 2014 .Gej should forget 2015 election oooo GMB will win with wide margin forget ooooo people are ready to vote no matter d intimidation from d security operatives,people are coming out enmass to cast their vote for GMB .see mobilization every where in each state for buhari forget ooooo GMB is winning war against GEJ govt.we are tired of liar president (gej) he's full of lies both him and his excos.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Johnnyessence(m): 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
APC candidates d people's general are winning both online and offline poll.people are ready to cast their vote to buhari.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by iluvnaija: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
basisop:

Do you watch CNN at all during elections?
I don't think so.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by bonn94: 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
musaibnabdul:
Another hausa goat that think ruling is there inheritance, mstcheww

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Pataki: 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
musaibnabdul:

In Jesus mighty name - AMEN!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by SuperModerator: 12:09am On Oct 19, 2014
my favourite candidate is Kwankwaso before Buhari.
I will rather vote the clueless one than to vote Atiku.

I wish Kwankwaso wins APC primaries
Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by kasiem(m): 12:19am On Oct 19, 2014
same thing happened last three years
Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by WIZGUY69(m): 12:21am On Oct 19, 2014
undecided
[size=24]CHANGE [/size]
in less than 4 months otuoke master is going back home. am happy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS update: Robbers Kill 11 People @first Bank In Ikare-akoko, Ondo State / How To Correct National I.D Card Mistake / Akpabio In Fresh Crisis As Presidency Bars Him From Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.