Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll (4587 Views)

Telegraph UK Praises Sahara Reporter's Journalist For Thrashing Mugabe / PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by rigarmortis: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
Caseless:
u are intellectually arid, why should i join words with a fed-by-monkey like u?

No Insult intended here but your stvpidity is monumental.

There is no english word that can comprehensively describe it.

Why dont you tie a rope round your neck, and jump off a cliff, its a good idea, just like your father did, pls follow his footsteps..
Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Caseless: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
rigarmortis:

No Insult intended here but your stvpidity is monumental.

There is no english word that can comprehensively describe it.

Why dont you tie a rope round your neck, and jump off a cliff, its a good idea, just like your father did, pls follow his footsteps..
i wont allow my e-image to b fried with a condemn oil- me, seen talking to u amount to that.
Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by rigarmortis: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
Caseless:
i wont allow my e-image to b fried with a condemn oil- me, seen talking to u amount to that.

And you think this banter with a pvnk like you does my image any good, you think exchanging words with a goofy character like you albeit in a virtual environment does any good to my esteemed self..

I just have to put an e-pig like you in the gutter where you belong.

Just doing my job, no hard feelings here...we must keep a level of decorum here, the virtual nature notwithstanding.

Now why dont you just find a place, nice and quiet and finger fvkc yourself?

Dont you think its a splendid idea on a fine sunday like this?

Top o' th'afternoon to you my dear chapie...
Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Johnnyessence:
this is what happen in osunstate when there's online poll in osun state BTW omisore and aregbesola,eventually aregbe won with wide margin. this is what happen in ekiti too BTW fayose and fayemi fayose won with landslide.it's happening again for Presidential election coming next yr its certain GMB is winning in d primary election come DEC 2 2014 .Gej should forget 2015 election oooo GMB will win with wide margin forget ooooo people are ready to vote no matter d intimidation from d security operatives,people are coming out enmass to cast their vote for GMB .see mobilization every where in each state for buhari forget ooooo GMB is winning war against GEJ govt.we are tired of liar president (gej) he's full of lies both him and his excos.
thanks, leave this TAN people alone.. let them take the epoll has a joke..i went to a cafe close to me just vote on sahara reporter website few days ago #noMBonmyphone
Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
amen
Pataki:

In Jesus mighty name - AMEN!
Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by doja(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Please visit this site to witness the manipulation of the online poll firsthand.

Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
buildup nigeria epoll is a scam i was able to vote more than 10 times angry angry
doja:
Please visit this site to witness the manipulation of the online poll firsthand.
Re: Breaking News; Buhari Thrashing Gej In Another Poll by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
cocoduck:

That is why I always regarded APC e rats with a disdain. so UK mean to tell me that you don't know about how much noise your ilks made on this forum that I thought that ngige already won? well thank God that you are begining go realise that you people are up for failure again and you will fill the ocean basin with your tears.

You are full of frivolious stupiidity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scam Alart: Don't Fall Victim To This People (visa/green Card Scam) / Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. / We Are Ready For War, If Buhari Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.