Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

How To Correct National I.D Card Mistake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Correct National I.D Card Mistake (4580 Views)

FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification / 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis / Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Correct National I.D Card Mistake by FriendNG: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hello Nairalanders. Today I enrolled for national I.d card today but I made a mistake while filling my parent details of origin. I want to modify it but I search their website they said it cannot be edited and it is there for life.

And also it is against the law to enrol twice.

I need help.

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: How To Correct National I.D Card Mistake by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
FriendNG:
Hello Nairalanders. Today I enrolled for national I.d card today but I made a mistake while filling my parent details of origin. I want to modify it but I search their website they said it cannot be edited and it is there for life.

I need help.
What do you need an ID card for? Can you use this one

1 Like

Re: How To Correct National I.D Card Mistake by EmeeNaka: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Any Buhari supporter must seek for help from Aso rock villa.

1 Like

Re: How To Correct National I.D Card Mistake by mikolo80: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Go back to where you did it and complain. They will tell you to pay 500 to a bank and come back to edit the Id.
Re: How To Correct National I.D Card Mistake by FriendNG: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
mikolo80:
Go back to where you did it and complain. They will tell you to pay 500 to a bank and come back to edit the Id.

OK. Thank you.
Re: How To Correct National I.D Card Mistake by mikolo80: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
FriendNG:

OK. Thank you.
that's what I overheard them tell one man when I did mine in Ibadan
Re: How To Correct National I.D Card Mistake by FriendNG: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
mikolo80:
that's what I overheard them tell one man when I did mine in Ibadan

I know about paying the 500 using remita to edit. My problem is according to their website, only date of birth and name, address can be edited.

What I want to edit was listed under non editable details.
Re: How To Correct National I.D Card Mistake by mikolo80: 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
FriendNG:

I know about paying the 500 using remita to edit. My problem is according to their website, only date of birth and name, address can be edited.

o. What exactly
Re: How To Correct National I.D Card Mistake by Blue3k(m): 12:21am On Nov 08, 2017
FriendNG:

Can't you just go to office and have it sorted out?
Re: How To Correct National I.D Card Mistake by FriendNG: 12:33am On Nov 08, 2017
mikolo80:
o. What exactly

FriendNG:

I need help.

Re: How To Correct National I.D Card Mistake by FriendNG: 12:37am On Nov 08, 2017
Blue3k:

Can't you just go to office and have it sorted out?

I am waiting for the temporary slip to be out by the end of this month before proceeding to their office.

Although the mistake does not appear on the card. I use my grandparents states of origin instead of my parent state of origin.

my fear is by the time, BVN, Voters Card and National I.d is combined and I am having different details, problem might set.

Check this: https://www.nimc.gov.ng/modifications-adults/

According to the website, it is uneditable. I email them but I have not gotten a sound reply.

The respond was I should visit their head office.
Re: How To Correct National I.D Card Mistake by mikolo80: 4:27am On Nov 08, 2017
FriendNG:

shouldn't matter
Once your name and dob are correct
You shouldn't have much issues
I'm sure it will be useless within the decade
Re: How To Correct National I.D Card Mistake by undefeateds: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2021
FriendNG:

I am waiting for the temporary slip to be out by the end of this month before proceeding to their office.

Although the mistake does not appear on the card. I use my grandparents states of origin instead of my parent state of origin.

my fear is by the time, BVN, Voters Card and National I.d is combined and I am having different details, problem might set.

Check this: https://www.nimc.gov.ng/modifications-adults/

According to the website, it is uneditable. I email them but I have not gotten a sound reply.

The respond was I should visit their head office.

Good morning sir,pls I want to ask have u been able to edit that unmodified part, ur response is highly appreciated sir

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Breaks Nairaland Record / Xenophobia: "You're Coming To The Wrong Place"— SA Professor To Buhari / Is This Joe Igbokwe's Post True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.