Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

# Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) (3015 Views)

Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. / Dbanj DKM Concert Pictures / Iyanya Kukere Concert: Pictures From The London Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

# Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by LadiesPet(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2014
The Dorobucci MegaSuperstars are in town to entertain their fans, for their highly anticipated UK Concert.

Don Jazzy will be leading his DoroTeam to give a DoroPerformance of a lifetime.

The last time DrSid did his club tour in the UK, his fans went ballistic, even to the extent of fans spraying him $100 bills. Also, Tiwa Savage performed recently in London and gave an amazing performance that even the mainstream media in the UK will give a thumbs up for a thoughtful, heart felt and exciting performance.

Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by LadiesPet(m): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2014

Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by LadiesPet(m): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2014
#

Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by Morhziez(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2014
owk
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by Macky2(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2014
Cool Team.

1 Like

Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by dridowu: 7:24am On Oct 19, 2014
Who dm b ? Are dy goin 4 campaign in UK ? I hope say channels Tv go show dm live ?
Make i dy waka go
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by pembisco(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2014
Don jazzy looks like the boss that he is and tiwa complements the crew. nyc
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by Rikidony(m): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2014
BEAUTIFUL PIX
THAT DIJA BABE NO PURE ATALLangry
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by naijaboiy: 7:49am On Oct 19, 2014
Who are the fans these people always claim to have abroad

They'll end up performing in a small club and a bunch of nigerian hustlers over there will fill the place shouting doro up and down undecided...

6 Likes

Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by valmunich(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2014
naijaboiy:
Who are the fans this people always claim to have abroad

They'll end up performing in a small club and a bunch of nigerian hustlers over there will fill the place shouting doro up and down undecided...
Chai! Easy nau grin
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by naijaboiy: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2014
valmunich:

Chai! Easy nau grin
Oga but na the truth nau
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by valmunich(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

Oga but na the truth nau
If you're used to watching video coverage of most of these celebrity performances abroad, especially the popular ones like p.square, don jazzy et al

You'll see they have Lotta fans, mainly Africans/Nigerians in diaspora

I think what you're tryna opine only applies to these small/upcoming artistes.
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by mesoade(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2014
Abeg who get that DI'JA babe phone number?
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by naijaboiy: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2014
valmunich:

If you're used to watching video coverage of most of these celebrity performances abroad, especially the popular ones like p.square, don jazzy et al

You'll see they have Lotta fans, mainly Africans/Nigerians in diaspora

I think what you're tryna opine only applies to these small/upcoming artistes.
yea africans/nigerians in diaspora...

But hardly will you find the original country people jostling for tickets to the shows.

Even the nigerians in diaspora sometimes disappoint these artistes like cases of low turn up or empty venues e.t.c grin

But you'll only see the video coverage of the ones that some people attended...isn't it? smiley

Or were you expecting to watch a video of wizkid performing to only ten people in a hall capacity of 500? grin
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by hatux: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2014
Rikidony:
BEAUTIFUL PIX
Why she no pure sis? Btw' I can see Don jazzy holding a staff, what's that for? Swags or what?
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by valmunich(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

yea africans/nigerians in diaspora...

But hardly will you find the original country people jostling for tickets to the shows.

Even the nigerians in diaspora sometimes disappoint these artistes like cases of low turn up or empty venues e.t.c grin

But you'll only see the video coverage of the ones that some people attended...isn't it? smiley

Or were you expecting to watch a video of wizkid performing to only ten people in a hall capacity of 500? grin

Lol.. I knew you were gonna capitalize on that wizkid's show with a low turn up grin

Well, I'll categorize him with the 'upcoming group' in my previous post. cheesy

That kinda thing barely happens when the 'other group' performs
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 19, 2014
Rikidony:
BEAUTIFUL PIX

Abeg take am easyooo nah my crush be dat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:
Abeg who get that DI'JA babe phone number?

Bro keep off :p
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by mesoade(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2014
mikeson12:

Bro keep off :p
wetin na . . If u get am tok na!
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by Rikidony(m): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2014
hatux:
Why she no pure sis? Btw' I can see Don jazzy holding a staff, what's that for? Swags or what?
QUESTION FOR THE gODS angry
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by Rikidony(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2014
mikeson12:

Abeg take am easyooo nah my crush be dat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I SEE NO VEX grin
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by hatux: 11:18am On Oct 19, 2014
Rikidony:

QUESTION FOR THE gODS angry
undecided undecided
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by Nickijoy(f): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2014
valmunich:

Chai! Easy nau grin
on point..

1 Like

Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by upko1: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
undecided
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by 100Cents: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
It pays to be popular..
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by mizmeme(f): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
DorOnice
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by Uniquexty(f): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
Anywhere wey doro dey, u know say wahala dey......
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by naijaboiy: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
valmunich:

Lol.. I knew you were gonna capitalize on that wizkid's show with a low turn up grin

Well, I'll categorize him with the 'upcoming group' in my previous post. cheesy

That kinda thing barely happens when the 'other group' performs
you call wizkid 'upcoming'? shocked

Is he not the same person that always shouts

"From London to Malaysia" "From sambisa to afghanistan" grin
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by dyweb(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
Good for them.

Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by valmunich(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

Lmao grin

That one concern am shaa, I only know of the other group
Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by Richiy(f): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hahaha...Wizkid no dey sambisa level at all. He is still a wiz"kid".

1 Like

Re: # Marvins !!! Don Jazzy & Crew Arrive U.k For Concert (PICTURES) by naijaboiy: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
valmunich:

Lmao grin

That one concern am shaa, I only know of the other group
Even the other group too undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now I Know She Is Naughty: See Cossy On Bunny Party Outfit / Shocking!!! See How A Pastor Ordered His Congregation To Strip Na*ked (photos) / Kelly Rowland And Her Boobs Steps Out Without A Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.