Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Cost Of Shipping Cars From Usa - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cost Of Shipping Cars From Usa (5778 Views)

Changing Rhd Drive To Lhd In Nigeria (or Shipping Cars From Uk) / Shipping Cars From Calgary, Alberta Canada To Lagos, Nigeria / Shipping Cars Above 10 Years To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Shipping Cars From Usa by karlxavier(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2014
Please gurus in the house, how much does it cost to ship a tiyota 2004 highlander, toyota avalon 2004 and 2008 model and toyota camry 2008(spider) xle from USA to Lagos port and custom clearing.. Please I await your response
Re: Cost Of Shipping Cars From Usa by USAutoBuy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Shipping Cost is divided into 2:

1. Trucking from Dealer/Seller Location to the Port - This cost varies cos distances to the port will vary. A rule of thumb is that i "estimate" $500. It can be higher or lower. If you give me the actual zip code /city of where you are shipping from, i will get you a quote.

2. Ocean Freight Cost: This is the cost from the US Port to Lagos Port - $1,000

Clearing:

2004 Highlander - N530k
2004 Avalon - N450k
2008 Camry - N700k

Kindly revert with the location of the vehicles for actual transportation quote. And i can get it done for you immediately

[size=14pt]email: kunleautos{at}yahoo.com[/size]
Re: Cost Of Shipping Cars From Usa by karlxavier(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Are these the last prices for shipping from USA to Nigeria?
Re: Cost Of Shipping Cars From Usa by karlxavier(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: Cost Of Shipping Cars From Usa by USAutoBuy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Shipping company don't haggle back and forth on prices. That has been the standard for ages. Just actually came down in recent times.

What is the zip code / city the vehicles are located? I will give you exact cost

Regards
Re: Cost Of Shipping Cars From Usa by karlxavier(m): 6:35am On Oct 20, 2014
Want to buy the vehicles from cop arts.com... What's the cost of shipping a highlander from Boston USA to Lagos and clearing
Re: Cost Of Shipping Cars From Usa by USAutoBuy(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2014
2004 Highlander from Boston

Shipping is $1300
Clearing is N530k

I do have an account with Copart as well

Regards
Re: Cost Of Shipping Cars From Usa by Highvotage: 1:49pm On May 07, 2018
Hello,
Can you send your contatvt to me on ayus005@yahoo.can for some discussion on copart?
Thanks.
USAutoBuy post=27269883[color=#000099:
Shipping Cost is divided into 2:[/color]

1. Trucking from Dealer/Seller Location to the Port - This cost varies cos distances to the port will vary. A rule of thumb is that i "estimate" $500. It can be higher or lower. If you give me the actual zip code /city of where you are shipping from, i will get you a quote.

2. Ocean Freight Cost: This is the cost from the US Port to Lagos Port - $1,000

Clearing:

2004 Highlander - N530k
2004 Avalon - N450k
2008 Camry - N700k

Kindly revert with the location of the vehicles for actual transportation quote. And i can get it done for you immediately

[size=14pt]email: kunleautos{at}yahoo.com[/size]

Re: Cost Of Shipping Cars From Usa by zhikirullah(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2018
Hello,

Thinking of where to experience cost effective procurement services, business development such as importation of car, fashion, electronic, cosmetics, equipment etc, relax, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy online at low cost using your MasterCard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp
Re: Cost Of Shipping Cars From Usa by johnsurvive: 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Are you saying is cheaper, and saver buying car through this agent(corpat) than buying directly from auction market. Thanks. If yes. Yo can chart me on my whatapp no: 08033844718.
Re: Cost Of Shipping Cars From Usa by Ragman: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Not many people do it probably, but this company does and will give you a price for free: A1 Auto Transport. I'm sure it won't be cheap as that is quite a trip to make for a car and there may be additional fees based on import fees and registration. Make sure you deal with a shipper who knows what they're doing. Not many companies in the US probably offer that service.

(1) (Reply)

2013 Tokunbo Hyundai Azera Limited / 2003 Lexus GX 470 JEEP (SUV) Fully Loaded FULL OPTION (SOLD) / 2007 Jeep Toyota Fj Cruiser Buy Me 4.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.