Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

National Driver's Licence Verus State Licence,another Government Hoodwink? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / National Driver's Licence Verus State Licence,another Government Hoodwink? (377 Views)

Can A Driver's Licence Be Renewed Through Driving School? / Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence / Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Driver's Licence Verus State Licence,another Government Hoodwink? by godsamist: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pity Enough! ..Despite the high rate of unemployment,my friend's only source of income(panel bus) has been impounded for three-months running by the Vehicle inspection officers for not tendering state driver's licence.
Please house what is the rational behind creating state licence despite national driver's licence after how many years of existance?
Does not the national driver's licence supersede state's licence?
Ordinaryly,should all the 36 state allowed to create a seperate driver's licence what do you think would have been the outcome?
As i write,this man, a family of five,is still unable to raise money for the release of his one year old bus.
Can't still tell Why our state government loves to see it's citizenry in tears.
Re: National Driver's Licence Verus State Licence,another Government Hoodwink? by bigtt76(f): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
Does your friend's vehicle possess vehicle licence? That's the only reason why it would be impounded. If he doesn't have a National Driver's licence, he would be in prison and not the vehicle. Ask him to clarify instead of ranting grin
Re: National Driver's Licence Verus State Licence,another Government Hoodwink? by godsamist: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Big",my friend's vehicle particulars and his national driver's licence are current,we both use the bus a week before the incident.
When they stopped him to check his particulars/driver's licence,he came down boldly from the bus knowing quite well nothing to fear,until when they demanded for lagos state driver's licence.
And before this writeup i verify every details,honestly that is the main issue nothing more bigtt.
Shallom!

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Corrects Men Of God? / Microsoft's First Non- Nokia Lumia Device Scheduled To Launch On 11 November / We Fighting Ebola On The Front Lines In Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea And Nigeri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.