Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

LIST OF PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES (2015) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIST OF PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES (2015) (11853 Views)

15 Parties, Five Presidential Candidates May Boycott Elections / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIST OF PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES (2015) by GovWahala: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
SMH it's a pity seeing some ignorant folks here.
GEJ's successor will only come after 2019, cos 2015 election is sure and will be flawless victory for President Jonathan.
Re: LIST OF PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES (2015) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
femicyrus:
Sambo/Omisore cheesy
Bros, you are wucked. Sambo / fayose aka stomach infrastructure governor is likely best.
Quite a funny post by u.
I too love Nigerians abeg
Re: LIST OF PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES (2015) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Am sure your list looks good on paper but in reality its a different ball game.

https://www.nairaland.com/1925181/branded-campaign-materials-2015-around
Re: LIST OF PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES (2015) by eightsin(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
1stola:
It's not an understatement to say that most Nigerians are tired of the present administration.
Come on! we have had enough!
- No power
- No job
- No peace
- No functional refinery e.t.c.
Yet, our politicians and oga at the top are stealing millions EVERYDAY.
We can't continue to tolerate all this nonsense.
Some people say that GEJ is not corrupt but he's only surrounded by corrupt people - That must be silliest thing I have heard so far. As far as I'm concerned, GEJ is one of the most corrupt leader to have ever ruled Nigeria after IBB. Yes!
South-south and south-east people are not truly also happy with the way GEJ is running this country. They are only being tolerant to him because, ( he is their son ) They will prefer him to continue ruling this way even though they are not happy with him.
The problem of this country is truly not religious.
Our problem is GREED!!!
We need to really be tolerant to each other.
Nigeria is a very diverse country with many religion and tribe.
Everyone needs to really respect each other. IT IS SENSELESS for anyone to want impose his believe on others in a country like Nigeria. e.g, imposing sharia law. That can never work in Nigeria, even in the north because, there are many Hausa and Fulani indigenes that are Christians.
Also, some youths are saying that they tired of all this old people ruling us...
The problem is not whether somebody is old or not. What I think we need is somebody who can do the job well whether old or young.
Haven't we tested some young people in the past? e.g (speaker of house of rep, aviation minister, e.t.c) what did we get at the end of the day?
An average Nigerian is frustrated with country and just looking for any opportunity to run out of the country for greener pasture or have a share in the "national cake". Just last week, a youth corper ran away with 2.3 million naira, money meant for 144 other corpers.
I don't think GEJ can move this country forward.
My choice for 2015 presidential candidates;
Note: I see this people as capable, tested and trusted. No APC. No PDP.
1. Buhari/Fashola - 2015.
2. Fashola/Donald Duke.
3. Kwankwaso/Donald Duke.
4. Buhari/Donald Duke.
5. Buhari/Oshiomole.
6. Fashola/Kwankwaso.
7. Fashola/Oshiomole

Let's have your say.
Who would you prefer?

You are still sleeping. Wake up bro.
Re: LIST OF PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES (2015) by saintikechi(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
The best ticket should be Asari dokubo and gowon or asari dokubo and iBB
Re: LIST OF PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES (2015) by seeprob(m): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
1stola:

I won't waste my time arguing with a rètard like you.
You said your mom is from a strong Muslim family... but I'm 100 percent sure that your mom isn't a Muslim.
And what if I told you morôn that I am a Christian.
You are just a bittered jobless bigot that reasons myopically.
Whether you like it or not, your pay master GEJ is going to loose next year.
Nigeria must move forward.

Why all these insults and name calling buddy. Just make your point and move on.
Re: LIST OF PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES (2015) by geophyscist: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
1stola:
It's not an understatement to say that most Nigerians are tired of the present administration.
Come on! we have had enough!
- No power
- No job
- No peace
- No functional refinery e.t.c.
Yet, our politicians and oga at the top are stealing millions EVERYDAY.
We can't continue to tolerate all this nonsense.
Some people say that GEJ is not corrupt but he's only surrounded by corrupt people - That must be silliest thing I have heard so far. As far as I'm concerned, GEJ is one of the most corrupt leader to have ever ruled Nigeria after IBB. Yes!
South-south and south-east people are not truly also happy with the way GEJ is running this country. They are only being tolerant to him because, ( he is their son ) They will prefer him to continue ruling this way even though they are not happy with him.
The problem of this country is truly not religious.
Our problem is GREED!!!
We need to really be tolerant to each other.
Nigeria is a very diverse country with many religion and tribe.
Everyone needs to really respect each other. IT IS SENSELESS for anyone to want impose his believe on others in a country like Nigeria. e.g, imposing sharia law. That can never work in Nigeria, even in the north because, there are many Hausa and Fulani indigenes that are Christians.
Also, some youths are saying that they tired of all this old people ruling us...
The problem is not whether somebody is old or not. What I think we need is somebody who can do the job well whether old or young.
Haven't we tested some young people in the past? e.g (speaker of house of rep, aviation minister, e.t.c) what did we get at the end of the day?
An average Nigerian is frustrated with country and just looking for any opportunity to run out of the country for greener pasture or have a share in the "national cake". Just last week, a youth corper ran away with 2.3 million naira, money meant for 144 other corpers.
I don't think GEJ can move this country forward.
My choice for 2015 presidential candidates;
Note: I see this people as capable, tested and trusted. No APC. No PDP.
1. Buhari/Fashola - 2015.
2. Fashola/Donald Duke.
3. Kwankwaso/Donald Duke.
4. Buhari/Donald Duke.
5. Buhari/Oshiomole.
6. Fashola/Kwankwaso.
7. Fashola/Oshiomole

Let's have your say.
Who would you prefer?
guy y6u need drug
Re: LIST OF PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES (2015) by 1stola: 6:21am On Oct 20, 2014
geophyscist:
guy y6u need drug
Is your father's name y6u?
Re: LIST OF PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES (2015) by Choosing(f): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
throw back

(1) (2) (Reply)

“You Speak Like Your Party” – Lagos Blasts Sambo On Allegation Of Heavy Taxation / PMB Felicitates With Cameroon’s President Biya On Inauguration For Another Term / Amaechi Urges Contractors To Hasten Lagos-ibadan Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.