Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? (57488 Views)

Kim Kardashian Or Rita Ora..who Rocked The Gown Better? / Who Is the more Talented Nollywood Actress: Genevieve Nnaji Or Rita Dominic / Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
sexyseun:
At 39years the only thing Rita does is wear clothes and go to parties, i wonder how she sleeps alone at night without worrying about her getting a husband or even a child.

Funke rocks it better in my own view. Old Rita without a common sense of direction,,, mscheeeew
So because being single bothers you, it should also bother Rita? Would you rather she went into a bout of depression because she's single at 39? Better live with the fact that not everyone is defined by marriage like yourself.

And by the way, Funke ain't that much younger than Rita.
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by cornie11: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $10,000.(ten thousand USD). Its 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers at anthonioalbert@gmail.com
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by olin88: 4:32am On Oct 21, 2014
Rita always on point
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by Elinob(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
Rita luk gud more than funke
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
qadeerkug:
everyday who wore it better uh tired joor sad
Funke Akindele looks like a soldier receiving military drill. Abi won ja lekaanaa ni?
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 22, 2014
muaa:
Looks good on both of dem.
hey
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by kayalla(f): 1:56am On Oct 22, 2014
two of them "wore" it better hahaha
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
sexyseun:
At 39years the only thing Rita does is wear clothes and go to parties, i wonder how she sleeps alone at night without worrying about her getting a husband or even a child.

Funke rocks it better in my own view. Old Rita without a coomon sense of direction,,, mscheeeew
Your comment just exposed the size of fish brain you obviously have. Let's see what you can accomplish on your own at age 39. Let's see if you would be half as beautiful as rita or a bleached out, fat frog.Mumu!
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by tweelove: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
I think rita is more cute than funke
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by SenatorJames(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
ellahzy:
rita wore it better, with d right colour combination. Funke's dress was also gud bt i dont tink d design from d neck to d shoulder was necessary nd d long sleeve didnt stop @ d right place.
See fashion scientist. analysing their outfit as if she is analysing the chemical reaction of NaCl and NH3, everyone with his own talent. keep it up.

As an amateur in the field, I like Funke's dressing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary / Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.