Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Any Aspiring Agropreneurer, Come Let's Form Partnership Of Five (5) Men. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Any Aspiring Agropreneurer, Come Let's Form Partnership Of Five (5) Men. (747 Views)

Plantain Sucker Sellers Let Form A Corperate Association About Price / Let Form A National Association For Youth In Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Aspiring Agropreneurer, Come Let's Form Partnership Of Five (5) Men. by khayce: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Please enough of waiting, our is in our hands oo... Many of us re graduate mainly in agriculture, Nigeria is bad, Nigeria is worse, but God has allowed Nigerian"s ignorance leave for us alone, a very good and precious asset, billions of dollars may not be able to buy. And that precious asset is LAND(agricultural land ' fertile and blessed' ) a wise man once said " the best way to the is to create one" time will be a judge at our foolish if with all this fortune(land) life has left for us, we still don't make full use of them.
Please, what iam saying in essence is that instead of waiting for a govt that only preach "do agriculture " but will not support it why not come together as partners to build a very big empire in agriculture and make name for our self and generation to come, some reasons why this will work are,
-Availability of land, which is supplus(reserve)
-No taxation system (especially for agriculture)
-cheap labourers
-Availabilty of tractors.
-Availability of market for agricultural product all around the world
-startin needs more effort, but later only needs more business knwledge, less strenght.
-Job creation for self acclaimed graduates.
-profitability
-we are our own boss
-mutigation of the harsh price on food commodity
-less loss
-less stress(with time)
-loans are available, on the long run
And so on, and so on....
I know many of those items and advantages listed above may seems unavailable due to their availabilty in our different location, but if we start our partnership, for those who share the same vission with me and those who believe in my veiw and those who will like to sail on board this ship, iam advocating for serious and passionate entrepreneurs, ready to invest in agriculture to contact me, to join hand with me to form a strong partnership involving just five(5) persons (partners) iam from ondo state, will start planing for the project that will soon see a very big companies and establishments, through partnership. Please I have less to say here, the talking and discusion will be done after our board is fully loaded(full).
So you can drop your bbm pin, email, phone no, or whatapps contact. Please I will like us to do this as quick as possible. this isn't for all, only for those ready to create an empire and mark for themselves,,,,,don't allow that agricultural experience and certificate go wasted
Here are my contacts: 08063951701, whatapp, 08172534054, and. My email: Albertsina61@gmail.com. You can also contact me on bbm via 2687E857.....thanks

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Input Supplier. (please Read!!!) / The Best Farming Investment Anyone Can Do With Over 400% Guranteed Return In 1yr / Processed Cashew Nut,soya Beans,maize,moringa SEED Available For Quick Pick Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.