Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola (31956 Views)

Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver / Ebola Latest: US Rejects Nigeria’s Request For Trial Drug / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by neksummi(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
sunitex:
that's total rubbish from u.s.a college, I think Nigeria is the best in terms of treating Ebola virus in the world. so they should respect Nigeria for that.
Rubbish indeed.

Avoid this mistake as a new Internet Marketer
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by shinysmrt: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
eemalex:
F*ck these MuFus
By Tomorrow we would be f**cking Ebola free. .
They can Hang for all I care.
Pot calling kettle black

FYI, we are already ebola free!
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by mizzy007(m): 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Its even better ooo.. I wonder y u guys left an ebola free country 2 an Ebola invested country grin well I blame it on d government. cry
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by shinysmrt: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
mrofficial:
They should go and die. Ebola is not in Nigeria! Wonder what's wrong with the US. In fact, why should any Nigerian apply for College in Texas where Ebola cases have been confirmed?

Gbam!
Who in their right senses would be going to an ebola prone area to study when they are quarantining and isolating cases everyday?
Are you dat desperate to study abroad? Are there no other colleges?
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by sexzskil(f): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nigeria is just a doomed third world cesspit...

MAY AMERICA RULE OVER THE UNIVERSE FOR ETERNITY(AMEN)!

1 Like

Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by buoye1(m): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
My candid advice to Obama and his people is to bath with hot salt water then top it with Kolanut....

3 Likes

Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
bunmioguns:
Make dem come home jo

Abi na by force to school there?

So if you where the leader of this country, dats what u will say.

Treating us badly, jonathan warn them oh.. i will scam them oh.. i will maga them oh.. if i vex.. na only efcc fit calm me down...
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by eunisam: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
this is unfair.
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by tope3x(m): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Honestly,you have to stop smoking weed (Empty skull)

sexzskil:

2 Likes

Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by simdam500(m): 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=]Racism or wickedness[/quote] infact the two.

Speakin of racism, i watch the half of a yellow sun and it confirmed the white brought racism into the world
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Johnnoo(m): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mscheeeeeewww!!! Lamp calling kettle black...

BTW it serves us well. If we had developed Nigeria, why seeking admission there
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:01am On Oct 20, 2014
mrofficial:
They should go and die. Ebola is not in Nigeria! Wonder what's wrong with the US. In fact, why should any Nigerian apply for College in Texas where Ebola cases have been confirmed?

Thank you bro! Nigeria is Ebola free. The USA is not Ebola free. That school is out of touch with reality. One wonders how up to date their school curriculum is. tongue tongue cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 20, 2014
My fellow Africans you are so daft!

Ebola is a hoax created in your minds by the white man to exploit you, humiliate you and discriminate against you , panic and terrorise you and depopulate you by getting you so fearful and panicked that you would rush to take their dangerous fake "Ebola" drugs that is designed to kill you.

Why do I say we are daft?

Consider this:

Name me a single instance in history when the white man has dealt with us and it has not resulted in us Africans not suffering genocide or exploitation?

Tell me a single instance in history when the white man has made an apology for his genocide against Africa.

Tell me any time the white man has promised that he would stop neo-colonialism and economic exploitation and domination of Africans.

So why is it that Africans do not consider the white man to be our enemy?

Well let me tell you if you have not worked it out.

The white man is our enemy and he is actively working towards our destruction.

repeat:

The white man is our deadly enemy and he is actively working towards our destruction.

Now we have established the white man is our deadly enemy lets consider why I say we are daft.

The same deadly enemy that has been committing genocide against us for hundreds of years suddenly tells us we have a deadly disease, and without getting our own doctors and scientist to investigate, we accept it.

This same enemy that has been working at eliminating us from the face of the earth, suddenly discovers a deadly disease amongst us that we did not discover ourselves, and we are not even sceptical?

This enemy that has been committing genocide against us for hundreds of years (and has refused to stop or apologise) is suddenly more concerned about our health than we are ourselves and we do not question their motives?

As the original humans on the earth we have lived millions of years without any recorded deadly illness wiping us out. Then suddenly in 1976 three deadly viruses turn up in Africa. HIV, Ebola and Murberg viruses all kindly discovered for us by our deadly enemy the white man yet we do not question it.

The white man who discovered the illness are also the ones profiting from the illness, the HIV drugs are very expensive and to prevent catching HIV white man sells us condoms. HIV is also a hoax, it is the treatment provided to us from the white man that kills people "diagnosed " with HIV - but that a topic for another day.

The white man our deadly enemy finds our illnesses and develops and provides us with the medicines and we do not see that something is not right there?

Today our white enemy is now planning to provide us with Ebola cure drugs and vaccines; you must not take these drugs it is aimed at de-populating us.
Those who have ears let them hear!!

[size=18pt]DO NOT TAKE ANY EBOLA VACCINES[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by dyweb(m): 12:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Ebola destroying people ambitions.

Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Kepner(f): 12:40am On Oct 20, 2014
ayusco85:
Damn this Ebola has caused more harm than good. Someone should pls find the cure and the vaccine

Lol...Really??
I don't think there's a possibility for Ebola to yield any form of good

1 Like

Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 20, 2014
sexzskil:

EEJIT!
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 20, 2014
We should be talking about how we are going to reduce human population on earth. Ebola can't but carries stigma. I would opt for sterilization through airborne or drinking water process. Humans are becoming like bacteria to life.

IT IS TIME TO REDUCE HUMAN POPULATION WORLD OVER TO 2 BILLION.
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by biafranqueen: 12:54am On Oct 20, 2014
all4naija:
We should be talking about how we are going to reduce human population on earth. Ebola can't but carries sigma. I would opt for sterilization through airborne or drinking water process. Humans are becoming like bacteria to life.

IT IS TIME TO REDUCE HUMAN POPULATION WORLD OVER TO 2 BILLION.
Bill Gates is that you?
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 20, 2014
biafranqueen:
Bill Gates is that you?
No, I am not Bill Gates! You can call me advocate for reduction of human population on earth. We are like bacteria to life. Jeez! Human beings are boring and hateful.
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by biafranqueen: 1:20am On Oct 20, 2014
all4naija:

No, I am not Bill Gates! You can call me advocate for reduction of human population on earth. We are like bacteria to life. Jeez! Human beings are boring and hateful.
I am so sorry that is your experience the ones around me are loving, full of fun and angels on earth. You know what they say you attract who you are no insult intended my friend. Are you white may I ask?

1 Like

Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by sparkboy4122: 1:22am On Oct 20, 2014
all4naija:

I go first murder you to start with... *** REDUCING THE POPULATION***

1 Like

Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 20, 2014
sparkboy4122:
I go first murder you to start with... *** REDUCING THE POPULATION***
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink cool. Well, after that you will still die. Why waste the earth resources by mass producing? Jeez! It is time to put human population under strict control. If not we are gonna be doomed!
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 20, 2014
I am sure you do not have and children and not planning to have any right?
Have you been to the clinic to get sterilised yet?
all4naija:

1 Like

Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 20, 2014
biafranqueen:
I am so sorry that is your experience the ones around me are loving, full of fun and angels on earth. You know what they say you attract who you are no insult intended my friend. Are you white may I ask?
Blahblahblah... Look at those around you on Nairaland and they say otherwise. Whether I am black or white doesn't matter. I am human. That is it.

SAY NO TO OVERPOPULATION!
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 20, 2014
GenBuhari:
I am sure you do not have and children and not planning to have any right?
Have you been to the clinic to get sterilised yet?
I plan to adopt though to reduce the burden on earth resources. Humans are really becoming like a bacteria to life. That is clear fact! It is time to find solution before it gets worst.
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by sparkboy4122: 1:50am On Oct 20, 2014
all4naija:

I plan to adopt though to reduce the burden on earth resources. Humans are really becoming like a bacteria to life. That is clear fact! It is time to find solution before it gets worst.
oga, first of all, remove ur balls.
after that u come make we talk and also controlled population will not solve this earth's problem but reduction of greed with do us greater good.
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:51am On Oct 20, 2014
sexzskil:
[s]Nigeria is just a doomed third world cesspit...

MAY AMERICA RULE OVER THE UNIVERSE FOR ETERNITY(AMEN)![/s]

YOU ARE PATHETIC, AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 20, 2014
sparkboy4122:
oga, first of all, remove ur balls.
after that u come make we talk and also controlled population will not solve this earth's problem but reduction of greed with do us greater good.
I don't need kids of my own because that would add to the earth population. That is the reason why I want to adopt two already existing. I am really trying to figure out ways to reduce human population to a minimum of 2 billion without causing confusion. Sterilization seems to be very good but it is not going to be effective due to factors like rejection, cultural beliefs, etc by the locals. But, if there is a way to make it airborne or become a compound in drinking water it can easily be achieved. There we go having a better world and better humans.

I hope to reduce Nigerian population to 8 million for better nation. Don't you think that is nice?

1 Like

Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:03am On Oct 20, 2014
GenBuhari:
My fellow Africans you are so daft!

Ebola is a hoax created in your minds by the white man to exploit you, humiliate you and discriminate against you , panic and terrorise you and depopulate you by getting you so fearful and panicked that you would rush to take their dangerous fake "Ebola" drugs that is designed to kill you.

As the original humans on the earth we have lived millions of years without any recorded deadly illness wiping us out. Then suddenly in 1976 three deadly viruses turn up in Africa. HIV, Ebola and Murberg viruses all kindly discovered for us by our deadly enemy the white man yet we do not question it.

The white man who discovered the illness are also the ones profiting from the illness, the HIV drugs are very expensive and to prevent catching HIV white man sells us condoms. [size=14pt]HIV is also a hoax[/size], it is the treatment provided to us from the white man that kills people "diagnosed " with HIV - but that a topic for another day.

DON'T MAKE ME LOSE THE RESPECT I HAVE FOR YOU.
angry angry angry
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 20, 2014
Do they know that there are more cases of Ebola in America than in Nigeria?
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Okudiover(m): 2:54am On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:
Do they know that there are more cases of Ebola in America than in Nigeria?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin They should start by rejecting people from texas first.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Hold on! Is today 20th of October? make I look for my snuff box..... not that dark brownish substance my grand father used to take nowadays its white.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation / Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) / Young Man Who Survived Fatal Motor Accident Gets Killed By Malaria. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.