Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,540 members, 7,865,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Barack Obama Is A "Total Mad Man" - Donald Trump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barack Obama Is A "Total Mad Man" - Donald Trump (746 Views)

A Mad Man Singing One Of Olamide's Song / Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? / Barack Obama Is Such A Perfect Gentleman With His Ladies! – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barack Obama Is A "Total Mad Man" - Donald Trump by tuneriolo: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Zsc88L6K16M/VEQXW1a3r9I/AAAAAAAAItE/LhNVr84w81g/s1600/donald-trump-vs-obama.jpg[/img]

Someone is not afraid to talk bad at his president and who else than the big mouth Donald Trump.
American billionaire, Donald Trump threw shades at President Barack Obama as he has again criticized the president of the USA, calling him a “total mad man.”

Trump has called for the US to ban flights from Ebola-affected countries but Obama believes this is a bad idea.

The billionaire tweeted:
“Do you believe Obama just said that America would be "less safe" with a travel ban from West Africa. This is the thinking of a total mad man!”
And in criticizing the choice of former White House adviser, Ron Klain as supervisor for the country’s Ebola efforts, he said:
“The lobbyist and political hack that President Obama just appointed as the "Ebola Czar," just missed his first major meeting on Ebola-A joke”
Donald Trump had previously called out the president via Twitter calling him a psycho for not banning flights from the countries battling the Ebola outbreak.
SOURCE: http://..com/2014/10/barack-obama-is-total-mad-man-donald.html
Re: Barack Obama Is A "Total Mad Man" - Donald Trump by braine(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Trump is just a troublemaker that should be avoided.
Re: Barack Obama Is A "Total Mad Man" - Donald Trump by maestrojay(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sumtimes i dey vex why all dis social networks dey exist sef.. if not for twitter.. dis man fit open hin mouth talk dia nonsense neh.. celebs misusing twitter since 45 A.D
Re: Barack Obama Is A "Total Mad Man" - Donald Trump by LaurelP(m): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pot calling kettle black. I follow him on FB and I can't beliv some of d comments he make.

Atimes I wonder if he actually typed those comments himself. Dat shows wat he has to offer in his so called presidential ambition!
Instead of him to go and face his field of business and enjoy his money.

(1) (Reply)

Pongracz Brut And Rose Champagne To Host Prince TJ Hays And Erigga / President Jonathan Unveils New N100 Notes / It's A Yes Or No: Crunchy Karrueche Confirms Whether Or Not She’s Still Ina Rela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.