Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

It's A Yes Or No: Crunchy Karrueche Confirms Whether Or Not She’s Still Ina Rela - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's A Yes Or No: Crunchy Karrueche Confirms Whether Or Not She’s Still Ina Rela (739 Views)

Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor / Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste / How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's A Yes Or No: Crunchy Karrueche Confirms Whether Or Not She’s Still Ina Rela by Frankicent(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Karrueche Tran and singer Chris Brown’s off and on relationship is back off. The dysfunctional duo have been on the outs after Breezy blasted his former girlfriend for flying out to see Drake and getting down in freaky threesomes with him. But, it looks likethe couple may have reunited.Chris and Kae were recently spotted at the same bowling alley and she was also spotted at the Jhene Aiko concert where Chris was performing.
More Gistz WWW.MaykusBlog.com

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Past SECRET DOCUMENT That Will Make You Hate Buhari / Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two Daughters...oritsefemi / Photo:Omoni Oboli And Hubby Looking Like Teenage Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.