Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor (50917 Views)

Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2014
Lil wonder they say judgement 'll start 4rm d church.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 9:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Adeboye..

Did you say Pastor A.Y did not know that his jet which was registered under a section of the Corporate affairs act that makes its use solely for Charity purpose did not know that his jet was being Leased to use and go and buy illegal Ammunitions from unlicensed Blackmarket gun runners in South Africa?!

Did Bishop A.Y also not see the Credit Alert from the lease of the Jet?!

Jesus is coming back soon to get all these Pastors..

Judgement would start in the house of God because outsiders sin still dey learn work for where Pastors sin dey.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by erico2k2(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:
Adeboye..

Did you say Pastor A.Y did not know that his jet which was registered under a section of the Corporate affairs act that makes its use solely for Charity purpose did not know that his jet was being Leased to use and go and buy illegal Ammunitions from unlicensed Blackmarket gun runners in South Africa?!

Did Bishop A.Y also not see the Credit Alert from the lease of the Jet?!

Jesus is coming back soon to get all these Pastors..

Judgement would start in the house of God because outsiders sin still dey learn work for where Pastors sin dey.
Mr, where in the world post did you read or hear that the Arms to be bought where Illegal? Did you not hear the US and its allies blocked Nigeria from buying arms in the Open mkt cos someone in the North cried genocide?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by erico2k2(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2014
Seenyo:
Lil wonder they say judgement 'll start 4rm d church.
Nor B by force say U must comment, especially wen U nor get clue of what the real situation be cry cry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by jony247(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2014
Christians easily condemn her elects unlike the Muslims.... We don't know what is going on in this country.... I urge you all to visit www.Kingdomnewsng.Com......theres a plan ongoing in Arab countries against Nigeria..... Pray for your leaders. Don't be fast to judge or condemn
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by erico2k2(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2014
jony247:
Christians easily condemn her elects unlike the Muslims.... We don't know what is going on in this country.... I urge you all to visit www.Kingdomnewsng.Com......theres a plan ongoing in Arab countries against Nigeria..... Pray for your leaders. Don't be fast to judge or condemn
Who said the Muslim don't condemn their own? Do you think there aint diff sect in Islam, same as you got diff denomination in Christianity same too in Islam, there are diff denomination and their teaches varies.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by zicoraads: 9:22am On Oct 21, 2014
Most of the jobless people spewing bull on this thread are following the typical 'bandwagon' mentality. So, a lot of people are criticizing and I too should do same.

Many people didn't know the real details of what happened in S.A. The real story behind the arms deal. Or even the innocence or otherwise of Pastor Ayo. For those people in the know, coming out to vouch for Pastor Ayo is not something to loose sleep over.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 21, 2014
erico2k2:

What the point of ur post.dont you listen to the news.the SA govt already said the deal was legit frm the FG of Nigeria.and it was them FG of Nigeria who wants to buy arms via 3rd party frm.Sa.The Jet belongs to the CAN leader and was on lease to a diff coy. At the time of the biz.so what's the relivance of pushing this fru muddy waters.I understand the bone here.the jet belongs to Ayo 4 crying out loid it could av belonged to Okada Air or Arik.what diff would it make.?

My response wasn't in reply to the news.
It was in reply to the topic and Adeboyes post sir.

I believe when you are writing certain tests, they ask you to forget all prior knowledge and focus on the passage.
That is what I did here. Most people heard the news you have painstakingly narrated here again.

News however doesn't represent the truth please. You get?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by AnanseK(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
AMEN........... Thaz right...

The so called muslims are just doing all this to spoil the name of the man of GOd

Did God tell you that ORESTIJAFOR is his man? Nonsense , a self confessed former armed robber, a cultist and drug junkie and now arms smuggler will never change. Christians have failed by supporting this criminal and dragging their apparently noble religion into the the mud and poo.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2014
erico2k2:

Mr, where in the world post did you read or hear that the Arms to be bought where Illegal? Did you not hear the US and its allies blocked Nigeria from buying arms in the Open mkt cos someone in the North cried genocide?

ERM..

Mr, Have you followed the news of the Arms deal?!

Did you hear that the dealer was unlicenced?! Not even in South Africa..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by seyola(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2014
Well there is no crime in Pastor Adeboye vouching for Pastor Ayo or any other man of God,perharps he knows him better.But the question here is this,the aircraft in question,was it registered for commercial purpose or strictly for evangelism?Is he Pastor Ayo paying tax or levies on it as a commercial flight? I think these and some other questions still need to be answered and clarified before anybody can absolve Pastor Ayo of complicity.My opinion anyway.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by abdulabbakar(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

The so called muslims are just doing all this to spoil the name of the man of GOd

Had this scandal involved the sultan of sokoto what do you think the reaction would have been by the 'so called Xtians' angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Manred0(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2014
Very pathetic coments. angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by erico2k2(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2014
MadCow1:

ERM..

Mr, Have you followed the news of the Arms deal?!

Did you hear that the dealer was unlicenced?! Not even in South Africa..

yes I actually did follow the news, in my place of work I would get such news in 5 seconds. The Dealer licence expired and was trying to re register. The Dealer returned the initial monies paid fru bank transfer if you check properly, anyways that's long thing, I'm only question the mentioning of Illegal Arms not the means of acquiring them.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Manred0(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

wetn come put Muslims into dis one again. Jst smh 4 u pipul
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2014
To many, anything and anyone that connects the Presidency is evil no matter how pure such is. Many who worshipped Pastor Adeboye in the past are now crucifying him just because he vouch for a suppose Goodluck's supporter. God never sleeps. Whatsoever a man soweth, so shall he reap. Politics and hatred for Mr. President has turned many against God. I weep for many so called Christians in the house who now jump ship to pull down ordained men of God (Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Joshua, Ayo etc.). Can you mention one Imam or Emir that has come under such treatment in this country from muslims folks? Haven served (Nysc) in Kano as far back 2007, I know and saw some of the atrocities being perpetuated by some of them but nobody will ever blow such case(s) to the open. It's clear now that politics has blinded the eyes of so many to blaspheming men of God. It's well!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Chibokgame: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2014
I know PaPa Adeboye will not come out to say things concerning such issue like this without asking questions..

If he did say it,
i stand by him .
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by erico2k2(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2014
NairaMode:

My response wasn't in reply to the news.
It was in reply to the topic and Adeboyes post sir.

I believe when you are writing certain tests, they ask you to forget all prior knowledge and focus on the passage.
That is what I did here. Most people heard the news you have painstakingly narrated here again.

News however doesn't represent the truth please. You get?
I get ur gist my point is the way and manner and light in which this whole thing is being portrayed. Ayo has already denounced involvement in Arms dealing, should he cry Blood b4 he get let alone outta this, Im not saying all those who call themselves Men of God are saint

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2014
erico2k2:

I get ur gist my point is the way and manner and light in which this whole thing is being portrayed. Ayo has already denounced involvement in Arms dealing, should he cry Blood b4 he get let alone outta this, Im not saying all those who call themselves Men of God are saint

Yeah he has been proven innocent. I have nothing against him.
Adeboye is one of the few people I believe is a man of God in this generation.
If he asks me to make a sacrifice I will and I will completely kneel in front of him for prayers.
I just gave a reply to the topic.

That said, no one can be trusted.
How is your day going bro?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by kingingkinging: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2014
chronique:
If Adeboye can vouch for him,then I'd want to believe Ayo is innocent(even though I never believed He was guilty of the whole thing before).

For those who know Pastor Adeboye very well,he must have considered so may factors before saying this.

I am with you sir on this.

As much as I don't like Jonathan and his cohorts, it doesn't mean Pastor Ayo Oritshejafor knew what his jet was to be used for because it was under the management of another company.

We should thread softly.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by erico2k2(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2014
NairaMode:

Yeah he has been proven innocent. I have nothing against me.
Adeboye is one of the few people I believe is a man of God in this generation.
If he asks me to make a sacrifice I will and I will completely kneel in front of him for prayers.
I just gave a reply to the topic.

That said, no one can be trusted.
How is your day going bro?
Ok fair enough, Im all good bro, taking the whole day as it comes in my stride. what's happening down ur end
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2014
erico2k2:

Ok fair enough, Im all good bro, taking the whole day as it comes in my stride. what's happening down ur end

My end is quite dull. Unpaid salaries at work so chilling at home today and hoping for the best as the seconds passes by.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by MadCow1: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2014
erico2k2:

yes I actually did follow the news, in my place of work I would get such news in 5 seconds. The Dealer licence expired and was trying to re register. The Dealer returned the initial monies paid fru bank transfer if you check properly, anyways that's long thing, I'm only question the mentioning of Illegal Arms not the means of acquiring them.

[b]Cool...

The Bank transfer story is the Part two of the illegal Arms Saga.

Part 1 was the one where they packed almost 10 million U.S Dollars inside a Briefcase, loaded it into Ayo Oritsejafors Jet, flew it into South africa, Didnt declare it and tried to walk the cash through the Airport before it got found out and seized..

- The Dealer wasnt licensed.. Say your License don expire does not matter. For him to transact, he must have a valid license.
- The South African Government was not aware of the deal nor the cash.. Which in itself violates local laws as you cant be making arms deals within a country without informing that government.'
- The Jet belonging to Mr. Ayo Oritsejafor that was allegedly leased by a third party company that manages the aircraft was in violation of the terms under which the Jet was registered. The licence covering that Jet makes it illegal for it to be used for commercial purposes or any other business other than Charity works (Church work).

All these factors put together makes the arms deal in and of itself an illegal arms deal.

Arms dealing is covered by in international law..

Also, Why would the Federal government use a Private plane to fly monies for purchase of Military weapons when we have over 6 Presidential Jets that could have flown the money in and passed it through the Airport under diplomatic tags or we could have used any of the over 20 plus Lockheed Martin C-120 Hercules Military transport planes and flown it for cheap, giving the deal some legitimacy and even made moving the cash through the airports a little easier. Why didnt we just go to the Chinese to purchase the Arms or even the North Koreans or the Russians as well?!

Its like saying: Abdul legitimately bought the Car from Cotonou, but illegally brought it into Nigeria.. That makes the car deal an Illegal Car purchase deal. [/b]

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Kx: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2014
Rich men will always support themselves whether the act committed was morally right or wrong.

If you think your Man of God was your eye of the gods, now you know better.
I will forever look unto Jesus, not unto one daddy GO or pastor GO or what ever appellations they tie to their names.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by athorello(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2014
erico2k2:

@erico2k2, I'd wanted not to coment on this story, but you got my attention.
Bro, any deal you can't carry out in the open market is 'illegal' and government all over are involved in numerous covert shaddy deals. The $9.3M arms deal is just a case of busted secret service transaction. The deal broker is not a registered arms dealer with the S.A government. Pastor A.Y's jet was used as a disguise whether to his knowledge or not. But in my own opinion (regardless of that of my Daddy G.O), I believe he was aware of the deal (maybe not in details). I'll only laugh at those who are claiming that the S.A govt has exonorated Nigeria's FG. When a country's policies are breached by another, they always find a way for settlement.
Finally, a "Man of God" should not a associated with scandals. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Omimah: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2014
Douglas Anele will surely react to this. I look forward to reading his "Sunday Perspective" this Sunday in the Vanguard.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by StPete: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2014
I am personally disappointed as the interest here is not in solving out the issue but in making sure his Church (money) continues to increase
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Chudiking(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2014
I only say amen to that prayer
lulu69:
What do you guys make of this?
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Omimah: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2014
erico2k2:

There is no logic in what you said. How does the blocking of Nigeria from buying arms in the US make our buying arms in South Africa? Do you know the terms of agreement? Does a man whose wife denied of sèx have any moral justication for going to a brothel to have sèx with a prostitute?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by highmood(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2014
If this information is something to go by, do people expect him to say what he is not sure of, just like so many pastors who were hasty in crucifying Oritshajafor? So many people especially the APC would have rejoiced if he had said otherwise, but Pastor Adeboye took time before making this statement because I believe he would consulted Oritshajafor and be very clear on the matter. Though Oritshajafor romance with the presidency is too obvious, which personally I loathe, but Baba Adeboye is a good Christian and haven't abandoned his friend in this trying times. Some member churches in CAN ought to have come together as a body and find out the truth from him rather than backing out just like a minister in the catholic said they did, expose the truth, penalize him if need be and apologize to Nigerians. Christians in Nigeria should be the brothers keeper and correct in love not in rejection and jealousy if need be. Thank God for Baba Adeboye.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by teebaxy(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2014
eduro na, muslims are doing too much to islamize and spoil any symbol of christ. Na cold war be dis o!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor by Ussy4real(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2014
wetin concern Muslims

U be olodo
richardjemedafe1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / 8 Characteristics Of A Virtuous Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.