Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack (2090 Views)

NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement - Read Full Communique / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by okon11: 2:08am On Oct 20, 2014
Sacked Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi is expected in Ethiopia this week to finalise discussions over taking charge of the country’s team, AfricanFootball.com has been told. A close source in the Ethiopian FA, who did not want to be identified, told AfricanFootball.com Sunday morning they expect Keshi in Addis Ababa this week to continue talks on the possibility of taking over the national team.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/sports-news/item/629-keshi-to-become-ethiopian-national-team-coach-just-days-after-nff-sack
Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by fingard02k(m): 2:29am On Oct 20, 2014
one man poison is another man's food

1 Like

Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Dreal1247: 3:43am On Oct 20, 2014
I pray Nigeria does not meet Ethiopia in any encounter because, The Big Boss wont take it easy with them. Though he should have left the national team before now more gloriously.
Congratulations. Good product does not tarry in the warehouse.
Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by bunmioguns(m): 3:54am On Oct 20, 2014
Best of luck to him
Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by jieta: 5:04am On Oct 20, 2014
that is my legend
Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 20, 2014
Ok,thank God for him.
Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:47am On Oct 20, 2014
Well good for him. He will make a good coach if he stops his bossy and vindictive character. Good luck man
Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Lawalemi(m): 6:52am On Oct 20, 2014
I hope he has learnt some lessons
Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Kog45(m): 7:27am On Oct 20, 2014
okon11:
Sacked Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi is expected in Ethiopia this week to finalise discussions over taking charge of the country’s team, AfricanFootball.com has been told. A close source in the Ethiopian FA, who did not want to be identified, told AfricanFootball.com Sunday morning they expect Keshi in Addis Ababa this week to continue talks on the possibility of taking over the national team.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/sports-news/item/629-keshi-to-become-ethiopian-national-team-coach-just-days-after-nff-sack
Keshi ex-coach Togo.Mali,Nigeria and now sought by Ethiopia,I dont see any indigenous Africa coach with such record.

2 Likes

Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Goke7: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
Well good for him. He will make a good coach if he stops his bossy and vindictive character. Good luck man

@the bolded, which wan be ur own una never never fire the guy, jealousy no good o,
Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Goke7: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2014
Lawalemi:
I hope he has learnt some lessons

stop beefing keshi, he is gone after all, your nff is the one we shd ask whether they've learnt any lesson
Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Goke7: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2014
Dreal1247:
I pray Nigeria does not meet Ethiopia in any encounter because, The Big Boss wont take it easy with them. Though he should have left the national team before now more gloriously.

true talk
Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by vokalguy(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2014
Dreal1247:

Yea OK, Nigeria meets Ethiopia and all of a sudden you assume they will win because 'Fat Boss' is now in charge of Ethiopian national team... oh please give me a break!

2 Likes

Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2014
Goke7:

@the bolded, which wan be ur own una never never fire the guy, jealousy no good o,

This mentality is beginning to destroy a lot of people. One can't talk without some people like you branding others as jealous. Please, change your mindset. It is irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by robosky02(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2014
Kog45:
Keshi ex-coach Togo.Mali,Nigeria and now sought by Ethiopia,I dont see any indigenous Africa coach with such record.

moving from Naija to Ethiopia is no record

its like moving from chealsea to dundee united.

he should have left earliar to south africa

1 Like

Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Goke7: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2014
hifaif:

This mentality is beginning to destroy a lot of people. One can't talk without some people like you branding others as jealous. Please, change your mindset. It is irritating.

There is a difference between talking and running people down, keshi is gone and most people are still running him down, who according to you needs to change his mindset now? It is also irritating to be pulling a coach down when he's gone, makes no sense and am sure it makes no sense to you too.
Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Goke7: 9:29am On Oct 20, 2014
robosky02:

is Nigerian chelsea? are u sure south africa is better than ethiopia? check your facts please and why the headache sef, even ethiopia has denied having anything with keshi, don't take panadol for another man's headache na
Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by robosky02(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2014
Goke7:

is Nigerian chelsea? are u sure south africa is better than ethiopia? check your facts please and why the headache sef, even ethiopia has denied having anything with keshi, don't take panadol for another man's headache na

as per class nigeria is too way higher than ethiopia
just like chealsea is higher than dundee...............
Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2014
Goke7:

There is a difference between talking and running people down, keshi is gone and most people are still running him down, who according to you needs to change his mindset now? It is also irritating to be pulling a coach down when he's gone, makes no sense and am sure it makes no sense to you too.

How is he pulling him down by telling him to be more flexible in dealing with his players (even the headstrong ones like Uche)?

Your mindset does not understand the difference between constructive criticism and hate. For you, anyone that tries to criticize Keshi is an hater. Some fellows like you were lambasting Taribo for daring to say Oboboana and Omeruo played like amateurs in their last 4 games for Nigeria as if it is now wrong to even give an opinion

3 Likes

Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Goke7: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2014
hifaif:

How is he pulling him down by telling him to be more flexible in dealing with his players (even the headstrong ones like Uche)?

Your mindset does not understand the difference between constructive criticism and hate. For you, anyone that tries to criticize Keshi is an hater. Some fellows like you were lambasting Taribo for daring to say Oboboana and Omeruo played like amateurs in their last 4 games for Nigeria as if it is now wrong to even give an opinion

This man stop giving yourself headache, keshi is gone you hear, anything you say about keshi now has no value haba wetin, Taribo was right on omeruo and obaobona and i was among those that lambasted both players on this forum for the way they played against congo, truth is the players let keshi down but instead of us blaming the players for the way they played, we blamed keshi instead, keshi was ready to drop some players but u guys would blame him too, he took the risk against sudan by dropping some players and we won but u guys don't just anything good in keshi, now he's gone can you let him be now, the continuous criticism of keshi even when he's gone shows hate and envy and I stand by that.

2 Likes

Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Kog45(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2014
robosky02:

Did u remember Nigeria played the same Ethiopia during last world cup playoff.If it is not a record,then tell me any african that have d record of coaching three different countries.Pls tell me bcs some of you will just come here and be talking thrash.
Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2014
Goke7:

This man stop giving yourself headache, keshi is gone you hear, anything you say about keshi now has no value haba wetin, Taribo was right on omeruo and obaobona and i was among those that lambasted both players on this forum for the way they played against congo, truth is the players let keshi down but instead of us blaming the players for the way they played, we blamed keshi instead, keshi was ready to drop some players but u guys would blame him too, he took the risk against sudan by dropping some players and we won but u guys don't just anything good in keshi, now he's gone can you let him be now, the continuous criticism of keshi even when he's gone shows hate and envy and I stand by that.

You are so full of hate that you think people hate others because they gave constructive criticism. What is bad about telling Keshi to drop his bossy attitudes so that he can achieve more?

Keshi has been building a team for 3 years now because he keeps on quarreling with his players. He gets a new player today, fights with him 2moro and gets another one. How can you build a team when you don't have a consistent set of players?

The fact that Keshi is no longer the coach of Nigeria does not mean that telling him not to make the same mistakes he made in Nigeria with Ethiopia is an act of jealousy or envy.

1 Like

Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Goke7: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2014
hifaif:

You are so full of hate that you think people hate others because they gave constructive criticism. What is bad about telling Keshi to drop his bossy attitudes so that he can achieve more?

Keshi has been building a team for 3 years now because he keeps on quarreling with his players. He gets a new player today, fights with him 2moro and gets another one. How can you build a team when you don't have a consistent set of players?

The fact that Keshi is no longer the coach of Nigeria does not mean that telling him not to make the same mistakes he made in Nigeria with Ethiopia is an act of jealousy or envy.

Oga I repeat Keshi is gone and Ethiopia has denied having anything to do with keshi so keep your unnecessary advise for amodu o you hear!
Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2014
Goke7:

Oga I repeat Keshi is gone and Ethiopia has denied having anything to do with keshi so keep your unnecessary advise for amodu o you hear!

Then, why should you have a problem with somebody giving a piece of advice to Keshi? Whether necessary or not, it is none of your business.

1 Like

Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Goke7: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
hifaif:

Then, why should you have a problem with somebody giving a piece of advice to Keshi? Whether necessary or not, it is none of your business.

Your piece of advise is useless since you believe keshi is not good, Let's stop dishonouring our heroes all in the name of giving advise, we should be wiser than that.
Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
@ least they won't interfer wit ur job, won't disrupt/disorganise ur technical crew by sacking ur backbone(sylvanus okpala) and dey won't owe u for 13 months. U see mr keshi? Good 4 ya grin

2 Likes

Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by okon11: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
true
Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Good luck to you Keshi. Thanks for the African Cup triumph, the finest moment of your stewardship.
Re: Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack by khattab02: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
If I were him, I will just go on sabatical for a while. Though it has not been confirm anyway.

The last time I checked I think ethiopia are in a difficult situation same as nigeria. Unless they wanna make him a long coach. Still the news has not been confirmed.

(1) (Reply)

Expensive Footballers, Kylian Mbappe And Neymar Share A Hug / Cristiano Ronaldo - Sex With Girlfriend Is Better Than My Best Goals / Count Down To The Big Game. Brazil Vs Germany 10th August 2011 at 20:45 CET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.