Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House (3417 Views)

Wow!! Chidinma Is Getting Married!! Check Out The Lovely Wedding Gown She Bought / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got / If You Were In The Lovely Okojies Shoes - The Mercy Johnson Malarkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by igwe11(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2008
From Me to You kiss

Igwe

Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by sistajay(f): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2008
Thank you dear! kiss
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by sexyLeamon(f): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2008
sweet
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by Nautillus(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2008
hmmmm . . .not bad . .it has a ring to it . . .
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by tp580: 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2008
Igwe it will be betta if u cn make it real cos wat u send is just a toy.
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by igwe11(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2008
tp580:

Igwe it will be betta if u cn make it real because what u send is just a toy.
The big one is coming!! grin grin
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by tp580: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2008
Make it fast brother.
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by spikedcylinder: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2008
I am not lovely so I will be stepping out now. . . tongue
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by igwe11(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2008
sista-jay:

Thank you dear! kiss
you re welcome smiley smiley

sexyLeamon:

sweet
you can say that again kiss

Nautillus:

hmmmm . . .not bad . .it has a ring to it . . .
i guess you re right smiley smiley

tp580:

Make it fast brother.
i will try my best cool cool

spikedcylinder:

I am not lovely so I will be stepping out now. . .  tongue
what re you? grin
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by igwe11(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2008
Bump!!!!! smiley
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by jacq(f): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2008
Who sang it ?
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by igwe11(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2008
jacq:

Who sang it ?
Yori Yori  BY The Brackets
just the portion that can be attached in this site.
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by igwe11(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2008
To the woman i love and adore so much!!!

Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by jgirl3: 3:23am On Nov 18, 2008
Wow, he's scoring points with all the lovely babes? What about the "unlovely" ones?
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by chamotex(m): 3:46am On Nov 18, 2008
igwe 1:

From Me to You kiss

Igwe

ashewo oshi . . . obinrin loma se e lese at last. wa ri pe mo sobe cheesy grin
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by jgirl3: 3:50am On Nov 18, 2008
Leave him jare. You better learn from him Oniranu!
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by chamotex(m): 3:52am On Nov 18, 2008
j-girl:

I'll prefer learning from u babez wink wink kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by jgirl3: 3:54am On Nov 18, 2008
I will happily teach you. Just tell me when you are ready to learn.
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by chamotex(m): 3:58am On Nov 18, 2008
Okay how do you want it? wink

From the front or from the back? cheesy
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by jgirl3: 4:00am On Nov 18, 2008
chamotex:

Okay how do you want it? wink

From the front or from the back? cheesy
Not that kind of teaching.
I wanna teach you how to appreciate women like Igwe is appreciating us not treating us like your signature. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by igwe11(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2008
chamotex:

ashewo oshi . . . obinrin loma se e lese at last. wa ri pe mo sobe cheesy grin
Whats that nonsense all about? I don't understand yoruba but that of ashewo was uncalled for, at least show some manners boy ,don't wash your dirty linen in the public, hope you got my drift. cool cool
j-girl:

Thanks J-girl, have a lovely day jare, kiss don't mind that jealous small boy sha!!, He must have learnt to appreciate and respect  every woman around him by now!!! cheesy
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by tkb417(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2008
Not that kind of teaching.
I want to teach you how to appreciate women like Igwe is appreciating us not treating us like your signature.

orisirisi
do u appreciate men too? u this self acclaimed Men hater
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by igwe11(m): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2008
tkb417:

orisirisi
do u appreciate men too? u this self acclaimed Men hater
Brother, you should know that i love you all as well. cheesy
Please watch out for my little piece for brothers in the house. cheesy

Without you guys the world would have been as porous as a basket. cool

cheers!!!! catch my love from the top to the bottom. grin grin
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by follypimpi(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2009
KMT
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by yme1(f): 12:56am On May 24, 2009
@igwe 1
goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
that song is sooooooooo mind blowing
i love it wink
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by platinumnk(f): 4:33am On May 24, 2009
igwe may u live forevr kiss
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by Igwe9(m): 8:00am On May 24, 2009
y me:

@igwe 1
goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
that song is sooooooooo mind blowing
i love it wink
yeah, I thought so the first day. . . . . grin
Re: Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House by patwhizkid(f): 8:20am On May 24, 2009
Igwe u r too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? / Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? / If Your Guy Does These 5 Things, DON'T Marry Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.