Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? (2836 Views)

Advice On Conversion From Manual Transmission To Automatic Transmission / Can One Ever Jumpstart An Automatic Car Just Like A Manual Car? / ***how To Check Automatic Transmission Before Buying A Used Car*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by APAKOmaster2014: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2014
Good morning nairalanders,

Pls I like to know if I can convert my honda EOD 2004 Manual transmission to automatic transmission,

Thanks for your kind advice.
Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by doroboss(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2014
APAKOmaster2014:

Pls I like to know if I can convert my honda EOD 2004 Manual transmission to automatic transmission,

sell you car, go to the market and buy automatic accord 2004, you will live longer.

doroboss cool

7 Likes

Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by jeffizy(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2014
double post.

1 Like

Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by chillex8(m): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2014
Of course yes...
Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2014
doroboss:

sell you car, go to the market and buy automatic accord 2004, you will live longer.

doroboss cool
Seconded.
Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by abatically(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2014
There are people looking for the manual of that accord. Sell it and buy an automatic.
Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by chidooh1: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2014
No! no! no!... if you try it just be prepared to accept what you see.

1 Like

Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2014
doroboss:

doroboss cool
Victoriousvic:

Seconded.
abatically:
There are people looking for the manual of that accord. Sell it and buy an automatic.
chidooh1:
No! no! no!... if you try it just be prepared to accept what you see.
make unna no spoil market o! angry

APAKOmaster2014:

no long thing ill do it for 700k i promise you will not notice a difference smiley smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by oluwaseunla(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
Gazzuzz, you are funny. 700k, biko!
In short op, while it is possble, it's not financially reasonable. Auto to manual is easier. If you seriously need an auto, follow the advice they've given, sell it and buy a new one.
Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

no long thing ill do it for 700k i promise you will not notice a difference smiley smiley smiley

As in eh, if I be Mechanic, na this kind jonsing I go dey pursue wella. grin cool
Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by lonelydora: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
doroboss:

doroboss cool
Thirded.

1 Like

Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by APAKOmaster2014: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thanks all.i think it's better I sell it and buy another one, best regards.
Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by DECOtech(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Mr. Gazzuzz no go kill me!
Well, we did it with success in older vehicles like the 1982 M/benz (flat boot) to the 1995 M/benz (Vboot)
We can experiment with newer and more delicate car models like your 2004 honda accord and see how it goes.
What you need to do is to buy
1. A flywheel that can accommodate a torque converter
2. An auto transmission unit
3. An ECU (brain box) for an auto tranny honda
4. Engine harness from an auto tranny Honda.
5. Provide money for series of ECU programming and engine tunning
And you are good to go.
After the job is done, I will now tell you how much you will pay for my labour
Pls note: Na experiment we dey do oh! So if it doesn't work well, no just talk nonsense to me cos my boys will beat you on top of it.
God bless you plenty.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2014
DECOtech:

Mr. Gazzuzz no go kill me!
Well, we did it with success in older vehicles like the 1982 M/benz (flat boot) to the 1995 M/benz (Vboot)
We can experiment with newer and more delicate car models like your 2004 honda accord and see how it goes.
What you need to do is to buy
1. A flywheel that can accommodate a torque converter
2. An auto transmission unit
3. An ECU (brain box) for an auto tranny honda
4. Engine harness from an auto tranny Honda.
5. Provide money for series of ECU programming and engine tunning
And you are good to go.
After the job is done, I will now tell you how much you will pay for my labour
Pls note: Na experiment we dey do oh! So if it doesn't work well, no just talk nonsense to me cos my boys will beat you on top of it.
God bless you plenty.

Mine is not an experiment.

Now 650k cause of bad market.

1 Like

Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by chillex8(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Mine is not an experiment.

Now 650k cause of bad market.

@ OP, 550k and I will do a superb job for you..

Will even install a tiptronic transmission for you..

Quote me if you are interested.
Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
grin new deal 550k plus free odb2 scanner. grin
Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by chillex8(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
500k plus tiptronic plus creader 6 to scan your engine and transmission..

What ya say
Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
chillex8:
500k plus tiptronic plus creader 6 to scan your engine and transmission..

What ya say

Ill teach him how to do it for free. angry

2 Likes

Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by chillex8(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Ill teach him how to do it for free. angry

Op, contact me... I'll give you 50k, in addition to converting it for u.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by auhanson(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
If I ever needed a Honda car, its manual tranny that I'd buy.. Needless to spend resources for some dame conversion biko. What u have is already desired by many. Give it to them and buy an auto
Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by diportivo: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
chillex8:

Op, contact me... I'll give you 50k, in addition to conlverting it for u.
op,abeg whr u dey?u had beta take dis offer before i drive in my manual tranny keke marwa to be converted grin...chillex8,bia!how much u go dash me after d conversion? angry if u fit put ac sef i no mind wink

1 Like

Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by Homguy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
grin new deal 550k plus free odb2 scanner. grin
wickedness in high place! grin
Re: Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission? by Homguy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
If I ever get an honda, its going to be a manual. Driving an auto is sort of boring.

(1) (Reply)

11 Persons Died In A Fatal Road Accident At Jere Along Abuja Road. / Effect Of Benzene Emitted From Car AC / Does Sikkens Paint Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.