Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Love,heart Break And Betrayal(a True Life Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love,heart Break And Betrayal(a True Life Story) (1171 Views)

My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth / My Days As An OAU Fresher - True Life Story / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love,heart Break And Betrayal(a True Life Story) by Seanixking: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Am inviting all theLiterature guru and the entire nairalander, to this mind blowing piece....your comments and critics are needed.

This piece is a real life story, only change made r the names of the character,...

Update cmin soon.
Re: Love,heart Break And Betrayal(a True Life Story) by Seanixking: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
It was on 24april 2013, heard a bang on my door, it was my sister callin for morning prayer, i shrug down from the bed head to the main building, walkin lazily cursin under my breath.....
Have been all nyt chattin with my 2go crush, Glory.

Let me introduce myself, my name is khelvin, the last out of 8 in the family, am 6.5ft tall, chocolate skin, and a darl curly hair.
Re: Love,heart Break And Betrayal(a True Life Story) by Seanixking: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
The rocks
tiffanys
queenstars
ghostwriter
temitope daniel
d9ty7
dan writes
royvers
calis mart
and all other writers....you guyz are all invited.....expectin your comments and critics...thankz
Re: Love,heart Break And Betrayal(a True Life Story) by chukwuinya: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
keep writing now.abi mb don finish
Re: Love,heart Break And Betrayal(a True Life Story) by Seanixking: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
chukwuinya:
keep writing now.abi mb don finish
funny you...anyway am busy @ wrk nw, chill and take pop corn and juice on my acct
Re: Love,heart Break And Betrayal(a True Life Story) by Aisha800(f): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Following
Re: Love,heart Break And Betrayal(a True Life Story) by Seanixking: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
Loading............50%
update come tomorrow, fasten ur seatbelt

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Writers End Up Becoming Atheist? / 38 As Nefelibata / Campus Story - Does Love Exist Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.