Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Dating Someone Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Someone Online (1180 Views)

8 Chat Killer Things You Should Stop Doing When Chating With Someone Online / Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Someone Online by uchihahinata: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
I don't knw if a topic like this has been created before. Well I have this friend who rejects guys who ask her out physically. One day I asked her what the problem was.
She was like she already has a boyfriend who she met on a social network and they have never seen each other. That she really loves him. And they send each other nuude pictures shocked.
IMO I don't think it is a nice thing because one can not tell how the person looks llike. So what do you people think about online relationships?

1 Like

Re: Dating Someone Online by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
...It's more of a long distanace relationship. No biggie about it... It's even cooler than the face-face relationships save for some that are ridden with shams and insincereities.

But the nudes That's a no-no.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Someone Online by Exjoker(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Its very complicated. You only know just 10% about the person you are in a relationship with, the remaining 90% maybe something's you don't like. But in the other hand you will enjoy some freedoms in the process etc
Re: Dating Someone Online by Kunleskey(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
That's nt helpful @all...dating online is one of the thing i hate..what's the assurance the person he/she is dating is d real person u think he/she is....av experience alot of blind dating...by the time i realize she's nt the real person i think she is ...i ran away 4 my life..
Re: Dating Someone Online by STENON(f): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
sending your nude pix to an Unseen Guy?....

Please Kindly Permit me to say....That is Stupidity of the highest order....

In short, Online Dating is a mind game.
Re: Dating Someone Online by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Holy smurf!!! shocked
Nudee wah
Dating someone online is not just it at all. A friend of mine had a BF online and the day they finally decided to meet, she saw a midget who was reaching her kneels.
Please, please and please, tell that your friend to stop it because it's not a sensible thing to do at all.

1 Like

Re: Dating Someone Online by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nutin dere ah beg as long as d ppl know wat dey r doin wetin concern us. It takes two matured ppl to mek it happen

2 Likes

Re: Dating Someone Online by Tallesty1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Children of nowadays
Re: Dating Someone Online by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
There is nothing wrong naa let the girl contunu after if she see her unclad pics on net she go commit suicide
Re: Dating Someone Online by UchihaItachi(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Exchanging nudë pics aside, online and long distance relationships never work out. 98% of the time
Re: Dating Someone Online by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
i actually met my EX online.*dah shuld sorta explain y he is an EX*
anyways,we dated for a while b4 we eventually met up.twas lyk he had to do d wooing again,me fronting and we starting anew.
buh,twas lyk immediately i saw him,d love dwindle and i had to endure...i really wuldnt want to date online again
Re: Dating Someone Online by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
I just can't eveeeeer get this.

How possible is it to fall in Love with an online character? undecided

With someone you've never seen or spoken to?

So many weirdos on NL. It's disturbing.
Re: Dating Someone Online by uchihahinata: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Well I don't really have a problem of her dating the guy online it's her life not mine. But for her sending nudes!!!!!!! That is just. Way too tad for an online relationship. *Ma opinion*
Re: Dating Someone Online by uchihahinata: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ceasar1:
I just can't eveeeeer get this.

How possible is it to fall in Love with an online character? undecided

With someone you've never seen or spoken to?

So many weirdos on NL I swear. It's disturbing.
Some people actually do. it is not as if it's like the main love. Maybe they can see something they like in the other person like the way he/she chats and other character. And get loved/attched to the person.
Re: Dating Someone Online by tosyne2much(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Truth be told, more often than not, online dating is tantamount to being single
Re: Dating Someone Online by Cheadiva(f): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Online dating = dating oneself
Re: Dating Someone Online by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lol Online dating now to me is just useless and stupid... Thr is absolutely nothing good in it.... Just two abstract people deceivn each oda...
Re: Dating Someone Online by philantoxx(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
utterly ridiculous!!
Re: Dating Someone Online by uchihahinata: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thank you all for the wonderful comments........
Re: Dating Someone Online by adepiero: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
I am a living witness. I dated a girl I met on wechat. even though it didn't last we hooked up and had a nice time grin anything can happen jare, what's the difference btw online and in person! no be human being them be? undecided
Re: Dating Someone Online by fightforchange1(f): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
I'm doing it. Its been lovely thus far...

1 Like

Re: Dating Someone Online by marieolae(f): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Lol Online dating now to me is just useless and stupid... Thr is absolutely nothing good in it.... Just two abstract people deceivn each oda...
loool
Re: Dating Someone Online by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
fightforchange1:
Re: Dating Someone Online by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 21, 2014
Annypie:
i actually met my EX online.*dah shuld sorta explain y he is an EX*
anyways,we dated for a while b4 we eventually met up.twas lyk he had to do d wooing again,me fronting and we starting anew.
buh,twas lyk immediately i saw him,d love dwindle and i had to endure...i really wuldnt want to date online again

Did you gave him punny
Re: Dating Someone Online by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2014
Igbohater:

Did you gave him punny
nah,dude didnt stand a chance
Re: Dating Someone Online by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2014
Annypie:
nah,dude didnt stand a chance

Nice one. I was scared to the bone
Re: Dating Someone Online by farano(f): 7:35am On Oct 21, 2014
fightforchange1:
Wow congrats
Re: Dating Someone Online by fightforchange1(f): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
farano:
Wow congrats

Thanks his names Oluwaseun... Hes dreamy n sweet and perfect....

(1) (Reply)

Loss Of Dignity – A Story…. Part 2 / Naija Ladies Please Apprehend / YOUR VIEW!!! Which Tribe Spends Money More On Their Girlfriends Or Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.