Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

What Have You Done For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Have You Done For Nigeria? (3339 Views)

Babangida, Otedola, Elumelu Win Bids For Nigeria’s Power Plants ( Same Poo ) / Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? / Population Census 2005 (for Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Done For Nigeria? by OBJ3(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2006
ALL THOSE WHO SAY THEY HATE THE COUNTRY. I ASK YOU IN SIMPLE ENGLISH, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE COUNTRY? ESPECIALLY THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE ABROAD, SWEEPING THE FLOOR FOR THE WESTERNERS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR OUR COUNTRY?

ANSWER ME FAST OR ELSE. . . . . . . ,
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Damsal(f): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2006
O-B-J.

Could you actually do something for someone/something u hate.
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Rhea(f): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2006
I've been paying my income taxes regularly but not willingly, as my salary gets to me net of tax. angry
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by LiquidMind(m): 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2006
I breed a generation of 419er. And send them all over the world to bring back our wealth

That is what have done for Nigeria,
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by OBJ3(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2006
LiquidMind:

I breed a generation of 419er. And send them all over the world to bring back our wealth

That is what have done for Nigeria,

shocked EFCC shocked
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by LiquidMind(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2006
EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu is one off my staff in my office.

He even eat Egusi soup with me yesterday,
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by Hotstepper(f): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2006
Nigeria have not done shit for me so why should I do anything for her? people she has been doing things for, should take kare of her
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by dondele(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2006
do i look like those currupt politicians u have huh? how can we do sommin when we aint even given a chance to. what has she done for me? if those in the circle of power helped our country instead of stealing from it, i bet i wudnt be here now.
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by kenshin(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2006
I guess we should not complain or get angry when the foreign media publish unfavourable stories about nigeria, if we don't see anything good in ourselves, what do we expect others to see?

You don't need to get to a position of authority before you can make a difference. If as an ordinary individual your disposition is indifference then you can't do anything if you get to a position of authority.

You need to have a mindset that believes in the future of Nigeria as a nation, without that we are just a collection of tribes and ethnic groups who just happened to be grouped together as a country
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by OBJ3(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2006
kenshin:

I guess we should not complain or get angry when the foreign media publish unfavourable stories about nigeria, if we don't see anything good in ourselves, what do we expect others to see?

You don't need to get to a position of authority before you can make a difference. If as an ordinary individual your disposition is indifference then you can't do anything if you get to a position of authority.

You need to have a mindset that believes in the future of Nigeria as a nation, without that we are just a collection of tribes and ethnic groups who just happened to be grouped together as a country

at least i have human beings, human beings who are thinking like human beings. kenshi tell them. what have they done. only complaints. for those who ask what nigeria has done for them, listen: if you were born in a hospital that is something. some people did not have that privilege.

you all run to america, what did kennedy say about america? can u tell me? u can't .because your moronic brains don't even know. let me tell u. dunce. kennedy told americans, think of what to do for your country and not what your country can do for you.how many of you have ever thought of what to do for nigeria.

you are all enjoying this forum, but somebody started the forum. he did not wait for nigeria to do something for him. did he?

looking for what nigeria will do for you. idiots angry inshort i'll make a new law to lock up people with this kind of attitude.

nonsense. angry

kenshi thank you o. let me have your cv. we need people who think like you.
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by otokx(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2006
rewarded excellence in my little corner.
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by LoverBwoy(m): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2006
I have done what the former finance minister did- RESIGNED grin grin grin

ps. i don't hate my country

just nigerians in diaspora (and nigerians in nigeria)are complaining and critizing the government of nigeria doesnt mean they hate the country they just can't understand why people can't do things right or why people are stopping other from doing the right thing!!!

it take more effort to do something destructive than constructive so why the hassle?
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by dondele(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2006
@obj
you are a fool. you are the biggest fool of the century. stupid LovePeddler.
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by yemstar(f): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2006
Dude take it easy abeg!

@topic, what did i do for my country? easy i left grin grin

Obj b4 u start talkin did u do anything for Nigeria? U quote kennedy like u were there when he gave the speech. The difference between america and Nigeria is the american government cares for its people while Nigerian government cares for their pocket. So its pretty difficult to build loyalty for such a place.

One thing am sure of is GOD DEY! cool
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by dondele(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2006
@yemstar
dont give me dat bull. dat girl has no right to insult us.
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by OBJ3(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2006
dondele,

na your mama be stupid LovePeddler. angry
idiot angry

na ur mama u dey call girl angry

idiot angry

@yemstar (yam head)

u left eh? okay. just remain there.

idiot angry
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by dondele(m): 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2006
look at her, she is immature and a bloody LovePeddler, go suck a dog's d ick or something. hoe
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by mukina2: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2006
*dodges the bullets*

you guys cease fire pls wink
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by OBJ3(m): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2006
that's what you people went abroad to learn. how to insult elders and use dirty words. very rotten generation.

idiots  angry

its ur parents i blame for not training you well

oloshi  angry
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by OBJ3(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2006
mukina,

is this not the one getting boyfriends everyday on nairaland? very foolish girl.

u better come back before you loose ur dignity

oloshi
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by dondele(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2006
nkita takwa gi ebe ahu. anuofia. onye nzuzu. ara na achagi n'ike. onyemabiri. taa gbafuo.

you are mad and crazy and stupid. goat. asshole.
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by OBJ3(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2006
dondele:

nkita takwa gi ebe ahu. anuofia. onye nzuzu. ara na achagi n'ike. onyemabiri. taa gbafuo.

you are mad and crazy and stupid. goat. asshole.

orioda angry

idiot angry
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by dondele(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2006
ok, im about getting off work and have had my fun with your dumbass. see you later girl. you can keep enjoying your immaturity cuzz i know u wudnt have stopped if i didnt. buh bye now, bye.
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by yemstar(f): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2006
OBJ dont get it twisted gurl am right here what u gonna do fight me behind ur pc screen
*shivers in anticipation*

OHH  PULEASE
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by mukina2: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2006
lmaooooo am not nigerian oooo tongue tongue tongue

i think you were here before u got banned and you came back as obj

i dont like insultin on the net cuz thats cowardly so pls urself ma
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by OBJ3(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2006
@yemstar and dondele
its ur mother that is girl.

@ dondele
and what work are you doing? i hope u are not going to sweep some floor.

idiot  angry
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by yemstar(f): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin hahaha u want to tell me you older than us and yet u act like a friggin 5 yr old. Grow up LMFAO
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by OBJ3(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2006
ur mam is 5yrs old

idiot angry
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by mukina2: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2006
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll grin grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by shawna(f): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2006
jeez whats with the name calling take it easy OBJ i dont see what u get from calling ppls mama 5yr old idiots or whatnot
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by yemstar(f): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2006
Thank you jare shawna

The funny thing is am not offended the girl is sooooooooooo immature. tongue I think idiot is the most common word in her dictionary
Re: What Have You Done For Nigeria? by OBJ3(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2006
they started it  angry

nobody plays with obasanjo. nobody!!!!!!!! angry  

i am the strong leader of nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Dollar Salary For Okonjo-Iweala, Others — Jonathan / They Will Overthrow The Govt, If You Put Kwara,kogi, Delta Out Of Western Niger. / Tinubu Father Not Yoruba,Why He Stole All Lagos Money,shoperite is South africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.