Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? (4194 Views)

Femi Adesina Mounts Hot Seat On Social Media Over His Latest Comments On Buhari, / Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today / AU Endorses Nigeria For U.N Security Council non-permanent seat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by Bibi(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2005
Nigeria, along with South Africa and Egypt are at cut throat with the permanent UN security council seat. While Egypt claims to represent African and Middle East interests, South African is pressing as the Economic power in Africa and increasing international role in African conflicts.

Nigeria is intesifying its lobby for the UN seat. What are the chances of nigeria? Do you think that Nigeria deserve this seat? If so, Any suggestioning for OBJ and others about finetuning Nigerias strategy for the seat?
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by pintos(m): 1:24am On Jul 25, 2005
Nigeria?  permanent seat ko, temporary seat ni. make una  go sleep for gutter jare.
i beg 'giant of Africa', make una go put una house in order first.
may be, UN security council  seat don become  village meeting membership[ala godfatherism ]?
wetin una want secure for there?.
make una no make me laugh again as my ribs dey pain me for una 'alibaba' kinda jokes.
if them give una sef [with God nothing is impossible] abi una don assembly all una 'gawdfader ubas' to carry all head of governments take go shrine or kidnap?
 na him be say water go pass garri. Me I no know book....
sha i no go surprise, if the next thing be make una demand say  'any of the 'sacked' or 'stepped aside'  senate presidents of 'yes sir, yes baba senate' to become the next secretary general of un. That one me sef i go campaign for my father land. den una  come make balogun the chief security officer of un. i wonder wetin una go give mustapha . seargeant rogers nko? not forgetting  '419drafters' as treasurers of un. and Lagos danfo drivers as official drivers of un and okada as dispatch riders!
trust Nigeria, up Nigeria, na you biko! i bow for you!

who wants to edit this post?
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by Chxta(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2005
Pintos, people like you make me puke. Nigeria regardless of how [troubled] the country is deserves that seat, if anything based on our contributions to the peace of the continent. We have spilled our blood in the mud in places from Congo through to Lebanon through to Sierra Leone, and now to Darfur.
What have the Egyptians done? What have the South Africans done?

If we use your logic then China should never have become a Permanent member back in the 70s, because they were more [troubled] as a country then than we are now.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by jogego(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2005
'Peace of the continent' while your own people are dying from hunger, insecurity, fuel shortage, NEPA, water, and the list goes on and on.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by Chxta(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2005
If we worked on that logic, then India shouldn't be vying as well.

Sad that Nigeria has a large poor population, but it doesn't change the fact that by virtue of our sheer demographic size we are the most important country in Africa.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by obong(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2005
India and China have more people than all of Africa. The fact is, Nigeria is ready and willing to shoulder the burden of being a regional power and should be rewarded. Our economy will come along, as China's eventually did.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by chimanu2000(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2005
problem with nigerians especially those who enmigrated for economic reasons is that they have little hope in this nation if africa were to be given two permanent positions .who do you think should get it. botswana??. chinas on the right srwhat stops nigeria from moving on too. we deserve the position from all rights. be proud. NIGERIA ROCKS
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by joftech(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2005
We deserve it and we will get it. All those runaway wey dey throw stone to their fatherland are bastards.

I did not pity them, they ran away because they think things will never get better, but they are fools the glory of Naija will shine, because the Bible even said it and i quote "Greater will the glory of this later house become than [that of] the former" am sorry for you all runaway. Have you ever think about it that you don't have any chance of getting any tangible political office overthere. Wetin you go dey do na boi boi, pity on you.

The following are some of the reasons why Nigeria will eventually clinch this seat.

South Africa has started talking about Land redistribution, i can see a new Mugabe in disguise, and i trust all those oyinbos will never forgive them if they get to kick them out, and hunger sef go show them pepper.

Eygpt sef no fit put mouth when you consider all these terror issue.

If you don't know how world politics work, just keep shut and stop spoiling Naija for us. Tiwa n' tiwa.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by sage(m): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2005
@joftech and chimanu2000

i could not disagree with you guyz more. I dont support mass exit from ones country but i do not like critisizing a persons decision the way u guyz are doing. If somebody has better oportunities in life some other place, i do not see y he should not grab it. This ur boy boy theory is funny cos many many nigerians have very good jobs in the west so dont critisize other peoples decisions that way.
On the question of permanent seats, the major world powers are still not in support of 2 permanent seats for africa, so the possibility of that happening is very remote. But in a case where it happens, Egypt and South Africa would get it. Reasons

1 South Africa is a stable democracy and economically prosperous, both of which nigeria lacks

2 Egypt is a big influence on the middle east and the west would want a country that supports its views in the middleast
I dont think the west would want a country some think it is so volatile it would disintegrate to have a permanent seat, a country like nigeria
And talking of Bostwana, it is a Stable democracy and econnomically prosperous just like south africa
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by joftech(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2005
@sage, it's like you have been brainwashed and carried away by what you are getting wherever you are.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by Chxta(m): 12:00am On Jul 29, 2005
sage:

@joftech and chimanu2000

i could not disagree with you guyz more. I don't support mass exit from ones country but i do not like critisizing a persons decision the way you guyz are doing. If somebody has better oportunities in life some other place, i do not see y he should not grab it. This your boy boy theory is funny because many many nigerians have very good jobs in the west so don't critisize other peoples decisions that way.
On the question of permanent seats, the major world powers are still not in support of 2 permanent seats for africa, so the possibility of that happening is very remote. But in a case where it happens, Egypt and South Africa would get it. Reasons

1 South Africa is a stable democracy and economically prosperous, both of which nigeria lacks

2 Egypt is a big influence on the middle east and the west would want a country that supports its views in the middleast
I don't think the west would want a country some think it is so volatile it would disintegrate to have a permanent seat, a country like nigeria
And talking of Bostwana, it is a Stable democracy and econnomically prosperous just like south africa

A country that could disintegrate in a few years... spare me the crap. Didn't the Soviet Union disintegrate? Did it scatter the Security Council? Egypt cannot get Western support for a very simple reason... Islamic militancy. The West is trying to push Mubarak to make Egypt a true democracy (FYI Egypt is not a democracy, and so that disqualifies it from the seat based on the first reason you gave). Now, there is absolutely no guarantee in heaven, earth or hell that when that happens (Egypt becoming a true democracy), that some Islamist party won't take power and turn the country into another Iran. And having such a country on the UNSC... nightmare scenario as far as the West is concerned.

Nigeria is their best bet trust me, because sad to say, we have over the last 4 decades shown a willingness to clean their shit for them as far as Africa is concerned...
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by chimanu2000(m): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2005
i read with keen interest sages response but reply with the following

1. i do not criticize peoples reasons for emigrating its their personal business
2. i believe any Nigerian should believe and love their nation nobodies there to do it
3 .we should all ask ourselves what we are doing to improve Nigeria, even in our little areas
3. south Africa, Egypt and all other countries have their problems theres a large population of poor people especially the blacks in south Africa and the opposition parties in Egypt are more repressed than Nigeria
4. every country has its problems it doesn't make it any less home
5. appreciate the fact that Nigeria has contributed so much to regional, African and world issues ask sierra Leona's, Togolese, Liberians, Angolans etc.
6. things are improving in Nigeria no matter how much we complain, it takes time to build a foundation .its frustrating that things aren't going faster

my point is Nigerians should believe more in themselves remember NIGERIA ROCKS
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by pintos(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2005
HABA! MININI? So na dey small talk were i talk una want to chop me raw.oya make una go on, but make i state my case first before una crucify me upside down:
1.[color=#990000]I love Nigeria pass plenty of una.

2. When i dey Nigeria and even if i come back now, i better pass plenty of una.
3. I no run away from Nigeria, you can see sai i still dey yawn better broken pass una sef weh dey claim Niaja. Wait see, dem go soon beg me to come be Dis-Honourable Minister there
4. I dey call a Spade a Spade.i no fit talk sai my Mama soup sweet pass my Mother-in-Law soup, even when my Mama soup don sour. I really wish dem go give Nigeria dey seat, for patriotism sake, but to give dem na one thing but to play the role na another tory.
5. Every day i dey call Nigeria for telephone and read dailies online, i dey come there plenty times a year.
6. Every story go make you cry............you go wonder whether the people get conscience as dem dey practise their 'D E M O N C R A Z Y'
7. Politicians nko? -Thugs and Robbers..all of them. Na Politics PLC........Turn by Turn Chopping, .Wait For Your Turn Syndrome.
8.Imagine how dey tag PDP Lagos Campaign as 'TSUNAMI'...I beg this people dem Deaf and Blind? Dem no see any other name call am pass this misfortune that claimed 100 of 1000's. Abi dem plan to turn Lagos to a man made Tsunami? God forbid.
9. You hear as una Presido dey praise his 'ill fated' so called Constitutional Conference[PDP ARRANGEE] as the most successful in the history of Nigeria.pewwwwwwwwwwwww!Baba kpele.
10.Nigeria Police story? I beg water pass garri.' oga wetin you carry' Since i born i never see for any other country[not even Togo or Benin Republics] where Policemen dey beg shamesly for road..........
11. 'THE MAKING AND UNMAKING OF NGIGE'  a Film Produced and directed by GAWDFADER UBA and sponsored by PDP-FGN, can beat the best of Hollywood Comedies.
11. At least i try make small contribution to see wether Nigeria fit change...which side? You wetin you do? tell us. Make I no blow my trumpet, because anything i be now, no be my power,na PAPA JESUS DO AM SO.PRAISE HIM.
12.If i say i go talk Nigeria tory we no go finish. Government don't cease Social and Economic rights of nigerians. POOR HUMAN RIGHT PRACTICE!
13. Na people like una dey praise politicians .make dem dey mess up dey place and people for a mere plate of porridge oe beer.
14. See even the so called Paris Club Debt cancellation weh Politicians take dey shine.dem no tell naijarians de condition attached to it weh fit break our poor Carmel back.Deceivers jare.
15. See NFA and Football .the only thing were dey make nigerians happy.dem don kill am.We dey beg to qualify cos of poor planning/organisation.
16. Universities and Hospitals nko? na no go area.
17. How many youths weh graduate over plenty years no get job dey there, yet govamen sai Nigeria is improving. Ole! I sure sai you get plenty of your relations or pals weh no get job..............Who cares? nobody jare.
18. Roads nko? .....one way to hell.
19. Wetin dem do for you sef? talk make i Know. considering the big big money dem dey read every financial year as BUDGET.
20. OLD BOY OR ABI GIRL, E BETTER TO BE SLAVE FOR ANOTHER MAN HOUSE, THAN TO BE SECOND CLASS CITIZEN FOR YOUR OWN MAMA AND PAPA HOUSE. A word is enough for the wise.[/color]
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by joftech(m): 2:55am On Jul 30, 2005
I really wish dem go give Nigeria dey seat, for patriotism sake, but to give dem na one thing but to play the role na another tory.

when we enter the clique of the big boyz we go play like big boy, na because say we never get serious competition na im dey cause all these yeye.

if you go to your in-law house at least your behaviour go change small, we too when we move from been a local champion ( big boy of AU) we go get our acts together and make sure we become solid big boy overnight.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by makgod(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2005
Nigeria deserves a seat up there....
If not as the Giant of Africa...., but for their contributions and efforts in general peace making
esp in west africa.

more importantly..... we need to start having some respect.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by pintos(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2005
Malaysia...........abi na your name be that my bros? You no see your name sake country............na we been give them Palm fruits to plant , now go see them own........ while Palm Oil don become Gold oil for Naija...........................In summary Naija dey suffer from the sickness called 'EE-GOING BACK SYNDROME'
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by makgod(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2005
my name malaysia....?
what d f**k, dats not my name niggi.

and by d way wats your point...?,are u are saying we
are mend to be going backwards ..? and should not ask for a seat in d UN security council...?

explain dude. call me by my ID next time.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by pintos(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2005
Sorry makgod,
Which one come vex you like that? Why you dey swear at me? No problem jare I can infer from your language your age bracket and social standing..........GUTTER TALK!
Me I want Nigeria to progress[God knows that] and to get out of its insane delusion of being a Giant by words of mouth and not deeds.....[/color[color=#990000]].....QED.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by dablessed(f): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2005
Take it easy guyz.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by joftech(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2005
insane delusion of being a Giant by words of mouth and not deeds

We have been saying it, and it will surely come to pass. We are not only the giant sef, we are the pillar, the rock, the everest, the sun and moon of Africa.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by makgod(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2005
sorry 4 being rude pintos...just dat u are not d first calling me dat....
and i just hate it.

and there is dis thing people say about nigeria in d outside world dat i hate so much......always bringing the country down.
my friends from other countris can't say sh**t about Nigeria infront of me.

so tell me about my age,class and social standard.
really I will like to hear.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by kazey(m): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2005
Deserving vs Economic Standings. I really do not see the relation between the two.

Do we deserve the seat? Yes or No? Why?

Now the problem here is I think Pinto does not understand what a Permanent Seat on UN security Council mean.

First of all, I would like to extract the word "Security", besides what the security councils definition is.

The United Nations Security Council is the most powerful organ of the United Nations. It is charged with maintaining peace and security between nations.

While other organs of the UN only make recommendations to member governments, the Security Council has the power to make decisions which member governments must carry out under the United Nations Charter.

The decisions of the Council are known as UN Security Council Resolutions.

The question now is, where is economy mentioned in the definition of what it is, in terms of roles and what it entails and the requirements?

Do you know that Nigeria has played a vital role, in bringing peace to many African countries, more than any other country in Africa, in terms of human resources (soldiers who are supposed to be dying for Nigeria only), to the monetary donations, which is something that shouldn't be ignored at all? (If you know any other African country that has sacrified more than Nigeria, in ensuring peace in Africa, do let us know)

If you do not have sufficient knowledge in that sense, i encourage you google on how Nigeria has played a very important role, in bringing peace to the African nation as a whole.

The answer is very obvious, on whether Nigeria deserves a permanent seat or not. If you do not appreciate your countries sacrifies, and sufferings in relation to making sure the African continent becomes peaceful, then I would encourage you renown your citizenship, and stay wherever you are.

Yes Nigeria deserves a permanent seat in the UN security council.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by pintos(m): 1:25am On Jul 31, 2005
Dear Kazey,
With due respect to you, I would advise that you  avoid making insulting remarks and mentioning names in an attempt to make a point.
Let us respectfully learn from each other through this forum, without busting some arteries over trifles.Incidentally, this issue is within my calling and it might interest you to know that  the appropriate criteria for permanent members to the UN Security Council, would include:

1The military capacity of the Country
2.Size of the economy
3. Contribution to peace keeping operations
4. Commitment to democracy and Human Rights
5. Financial contributions to the UN
6. Size of population
7. Non-proliferation and Counter terrorism records.
8. Geographical balance.

I can assure you that, my whole heart goes for Nigeria picking the African slot, but the question here is whether She is capable of shouldering the tremendous duties imposed on this office considering our poor Economic, Political and Human Right records. How much political influence does Nigeria have over the International Community?
You may quickly want to tell me about our role in Liberia, Sierra Leone, ETC but forgetting our domestic problems- ranging from Corruption, Poor economy, Bad governance, Lack of infrastructures for domestic growth, Internal conflicts, Poor National Security and Absence of the Rule of Law.

However, These problems are a common  feature of most African states and should a seat[s] be allocated to Africa on a representative capacity, we may be justified to go for it, at the expense of our numerous domestic problems.
Goodluck!

-
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by joftech(m): 1:37am On Jul 31, 2005
We will get this seat, no matter what some idiots think. To show how we want peace we let Bakassi go just like that, if we want we would have form a coalation of OPC, Egbesu, Arewa, Area Boys in conjunction with the Nigerian Armed Forces to drive out all those Camerounians, but we did not do that.

This shows part of our maturity, those that Mugabe boot away from his land are now in Kwara. We are really the big brother. It's not uncommon for your yonger ones (South Africa) to be richer than the big bros. But the maturity and wisdom is always there, what we lack in economic terms we make up for in our maturity.

Thank God we did not declare war on Cameroun then, this would have negatively impact our chances now.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by pintos(m): 1:47am On Jul 31, 2005
Shallow thinking!
So all that Nigerians want now is permanent seat for UN Security Council.....QED.
Hunger and Bad governance go kill us finish.
Poor Nigeria I hail thee.

Almighty God ,please save us from this ignorance.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by Chxta(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2005
pintos:

Dear Kazey,
1The military capacity of the Country
2.Size of the economy
6. Size of population
8. Geographical balance.I can assure you that, my whole heart goes for Nigeria picking theAfrican slot, but the question here is whether She is capable of shouldering the tremendous duties imposed on this office considering our poor Economic, Political and Human Right records. How much political influence does Nigeria have over the International Community?
You may quickly want to tell me about our role in Liberia, Sierra Leone, ETC but forgetting our domestic problems- ranging from Corruption, Poor economy, Bad governance, Lack of infrastructures for domestic growth, Internal conflicts, Poor National Security and Absence of the Rule of Law.

However, These problems are a common feature of most African states and should a seat[s] be allocated to Africa on a representative capacity, we may be justified to go for it, at the expense of our numerous domestic problems.
Goodluck!

Guy, your arguments are self contradictory at best. Let's look at them one by one...

1. The military capacity of the Country
Yes, on paper South Africa and Egypt both have better armed forces than Nigeria, but in terms of proven military capacity only Nigeria has been victorious of the 3 in an external military conflict (read Liberia and Sierra Leone for Nigeria: win, Boer War for South Africa: loss, Sinai, 6 day, Yom Kippur for Egypt: losses). Military ability on paper as the Americans in Vietnam, the Soviets in Afghanistan, the Americans again in Somalia, the French in WW2 and IndoChina (I could give a hundred examples of the top of my head) doesn't translate into military ability in the field.

2. Size of the economy
Any dunce can tell you that Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa. Size of economy and strength of economy though related are 2 different things. From the tone of your mini-speech, I want to believe that you mean strenght of the economy. If that is the case, yes, Nigeria's economy of the 3 is the weakest, but then that is not a criteria, or else the Chinese would never have replaced the Taiwanese as the permanent member of the UNSC up until today. Granted China's economy has grown stronger in recent years, but it still isn't stronger than Taiwan's and remember that China replaced Taiwan as the UNSC permanent member over 30 years ago when their ecomony was in a far worse shape than Nigeria's is today.

Any questions? If you have no idea, let me elaborate on that: Nigeria's contributions to peace keeping operations: [/b]Congo (1962), Lebanon (1982), Liberia (1990s), Sierra Leone (current), Somalia (1993), Congo DR (current), Darfur (current). I think I missed out some, I'll have to check up on that. [b]South Africa's contributions to peace keeping operations: Null. [B]Egypt's contributions to peace keeping operations:[/b] Null (except if we can call hosting conferences between fellow Arabs{not Africans} and Israel contributions).

South Africa: Truth and Justice Comission
Nigeria: Oputa Panel grin
Egypt: None
But then this hardly qualifies as a criterium or else what is China doing there?

Of the 3 countries, Nigeria is the highest contributor financially to the UN over the years (http://www.wgig.org/docs/Comment-AfricaCS-April.pdf)

6. Size of population
Any questions there?
1 Nigeria-----133,881,703
2 Egypt-----74,718,797
3 Ethiopia-----67,673,031
4 Congo-Kinshasa-----58,317,930
5 South Africa-----43,647,658
6 Sudan-----38,114,160
7 Tanzania-----35,922,454
8 Algeria-----32,818,500
9 Morocco-----31,689,267
10 Kenya-----31,138,735
http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/List-of-African-countries-by-population

As for counter terrorism, Egypt's record is this: Egypt is a potential hotbed of Islamic fundamentalism, with a large Islamic population that feels let down by the government in the centre and would like to do something about it. Source: CIA Website
As for non-proliferation, South Africa had a nuclear programme in the 1960s and 1970s in collaboration with Israel. Source: Mordecchai Vanunu.

8. Geographical balance.
What is geographical balance? Exception of Chinese Taipei (read Taiwan) all the original permanent members of the UNSC were Northern hemisphere countries. Nobody has till date mentioned Australia as a candidate for permanent membership, and if we are to base mambership on the original criteria, Australia (the only major Southern hemisphere victor from WW2) should be a permanent member, since we want to have geographical balance.

So my dear man. Please shut up!
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by Chxta(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2005
I forgot to ask this question: Why did the Sudanese ask that we host their peace meeting for Darfur? Why not South Africa and/or Egypt since they have better hotels?
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by kazey(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2005
Someone saved the day. Thank you Chxta.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by obong(m): 1:49am On Aug 01, 2005
Nigeria undoubtely derserves it because it more centrally represents africa than south africa does. Military might also counts a lot.

By the way, CHXTA, did sudan ask Nigeria to mediate, or nigeria proposed to do it? i dont remember.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by obong(m): 1:51am On Aug 01, 2005
Pintos, in all your reading on nigeria, i'm sure you have come across the positives happening in the country. The UN, i'm sure, is also taking note. Things are improving, but we're just in the beginning stage. Despite the glitter of south africa, it will never carry the punch of a mobilised nigeria which hopefully will emerge in the next couple of decades
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by makgod(m): 5:43am On Aug 01, 2005
pintos i think you are the one being too intelligent here.
and making the judgements.
Re: Permanent Seat on UN Security Council for Nigeria? by Chxta(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2005
obong:

Nigeria undoubtely derserves it because it more centrally represents africa than south africa does. Military might also counts a lot.

By the way, CHXTA, did sudan ask Nigeria to mediate, or nigeria proposed to do it? i don't remember.

The conference initially began in Kenya, but the Sudanese felt that the Kenyans were biased in favour of the south, hence the request for a change of venue, specifically Nigeria. When I get my hands on the report I'll let you know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killer Manholes On Lagos Road Worry Motorists / Before Nigeria Goes Bankrupt: / PHOTO: Boko Haram Founder Yusuf, Asari Dokubo and P.Oritsejafor smiling together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.