Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2427879 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 10:05am On May 13, 2016
rvpbae:
Bear in mind, our elected public officials are the highest paid in d world.

Indeed, we are fantastically corrupt!!
Corrected smiley
Only if they're just as swift to talk about and "de-subsidize" their outrageous allowances and incredulous pensions and service benefits.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rvpbae: 10:45am On May 13, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Corrected smiley

I no send you message! angry undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 11:07am On May 13, 2016
rvpbae:

I no send you message! angry undecided But thank you
You're welcome smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 13, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Hehehehehehe grin Making ipekere and lemonade from wicked plantain and lemon wink

Gbam

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 13, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol I think say na only me o grin

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SocialvilleBlog: 1:13pm On May 13, 2016
img]https://4.bp..com/-c88rcGmqxos/VyeXYsorHQI/AAAAAAAANC4/46KwW0X55qUPAzH1-sPc9CIShEOaXnxdwCLcB/s1600/jbn.jpg[/img]
A Reputable Media Company requires the services of qualified personnel to fill the following vacancies;

1. Office Assistant (Must live in close Proximity to Omole Phase 1{berger/ogba environs})
2. Marketers (Preferably in Ikeja, Surulere,, Igando, Gbagada, Obalende)

Qualifications
· SSCE or OND Qualifications with credit in English and Mathematics
· Good Knowledge of Computer Use
· Good Desktop Publishing Skills
· Good Internet usage skills
· Proven ability to work with little or no supervision
· Good command of English with effective communication skills
· Live in close proximity to stated areas above

3. Content Developer (Must live in close Proximity to Omole Phase 1{berger/ogba environs})

Qualifications
· Credit in OND/HND
· Advance Computer/blog platforms usage skill
· Good Desktop Publishing Skills
· Good Internet usage skills
· Event Setup/Management Experience
· Market Evaluation and profiling skill
· Proven Team work ability
· Proven ability to work with little or no supervision
· Good command of English with effective communication skills
· Live in close proximity to stated areas above

Send application and CV to[b] marketing@socialville.co or southsideent1@gmail.com
[/b]

Call 07051908989 or 07064218882 for more information

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by KissQ(f): 2:20pm On May 13, 2016
[quote author=LastMumu post=45583903] Lol, the problem of this country goes beyond the government or the leaders we all so enjoy maligning, the problem is the people. The government is a perfect reflection of the society, if the society is corrupt, inevitably, the government will also be corrupt. Or are we not the government? Are the govt not Nigerians like you and I?
The reason why it seems we are always blessed cursed with fantastically morally corrupt, selfish and incompetent leaders is because Nigeria as a society is filled with selfish, individualistic and morally corrupt people. Herein lies the root cause to all our economic and political problems, and the bane to success of this country as a whole.

A society where every one is only concerned about the welfare of himself, his immediate family and his unborn generations is destined for failure. Make Amicable09 the Minister of Interior today and watch how she suddenly begins to dine with the spirit of nepotism. The same Amicable09 criticising govt when she was hunting for jobs on the streets of Lagos would pack the civil service full with her people, her sister who only just barely finished her OND program would be holding a juicy position in CBN.
Make Rvpbabe Commissioner of Works in Lagos state and watch how she would connive with contractors to milk the state dry... . Stashing billions of naira away in Switzerland while millions of Lagosian are living under a dollar per day budget. Private affluence and public squalor, that is how we roll in this country.

The same spirit of selfishness that has consumed the soul of Nigerians at the individual level is the same spirit rearing it's ugly head at the state level and tribal level as well. This is the reason why one right bill that will favour the whole masses will never be passed into law. This is why the last much expected and anticipated National conference was a big failure - 600 resolutions passed yet no fruition till date. Everyone is pushing for their own _fucking self interest.

I totally agree with you but then should we continue to wallow in these same problems we have identified....of course not, so therefore i canvass for SELF CHANGE!! We should be more conscious in eliminating self interest in our everyday affairs,in smaller groups and communities we find our selves.

The real change begins with me and you. little drops of water makes an ocean....with every three in five people practicing the real change i think this country would be a better place.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 2:22pm On May 13, 2016
Sempumping:

#PartnerInCrime wink kiss

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 3:09pm On May 13, 2016
Lol, Lastmumu we are mirroring the government o. They are indeed making us look for other ways of surviving. If I'm sure I'll get an increase in salary after 2 years, why should I steal? If my younger sister finishes her OND program and there is a place ready to absorb her for IT, why should I hoard a position in the civil service for her sake?

You see where I'm going?
I'm not perfect but I know what I wouldn't want to be tempted with? We all have our varying 'lusts' like baits and if you know what it is, it will better equip you to fight and win the temptation.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 4:53pm On May 13, 2016
7b60ee29
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2016
Lero15:

I am in Lagos. I don't have a soft copy.
Okay...till me meet then.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 8:01pm On May 13, 2016
[quote author=KissQ post=45584952][/quote]

Seconded!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 8:20pm On May 13, 2016
Jamean .....thanks for that update. It was needed....The issue is to always keep it in mind.

As for the subsidy increase and salary being constant.....I echo the same thoughts as Lastmumu. We need to start taking little things seriously. This 'change' can't happen until we begin to hold ourselves accountable......

*goes back to hiding*

@KissQ how have you been? It has been long since i last saw your post.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 8:32pm On May 13, 2016
beau49:
Jamean .....thanks for that update. It was needed....The issue is to always keep it in mind.

As for the subsidy increase and salary being constant.....I echo the same thoughts as Lastmumu. We need to start taking little things seriously. This 'change' can't happen until we begin to hold ourselves accountable......

*goes back to hiding*

@Kis.sQ how have you been? It has been long since i last saw your post.

Oh dear.. the honor is mine
I don't want to even start thinking of the multiplier effect of the increase in fuel price. God is our source, we won't run dry.

KissQ oni ovo... mi yeruvwe
eru to ma vwe
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mannylex(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2016
beau49:

Love!

Madam, been a while I have seen you comment on nairaland. Today's early closure did you good ehn wink I greet you in the spirit of Oxygen.. cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hemartins(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2016
Good evening everyone.
Pls I'm open to any available job opportunity.
I'm a graduate of Industrial Mathematics and also have certification in Customer Relationship Management and projects management.
I would be delighted to discuss any possible vacancy with anyone.
God Bless You All
Thanks in anticipation
Emmanuel Martins Udu
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mannylex(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2016
cutetonye009:

Wise words fried plantain.
But you forgot to add yourself tho. Lol

So lastmumu is fried plantain? No wonder I noticed similarity in personality. .. Fried Plantain, I hail thee master.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:05pm On May 13, 2016
Jazmiynne (this spelling gan!), awayu?
What is the matter? We can cross the road together if you don't mind.

Perfect imperfection... lol, I think you are having guy trouble *winks. I know a fixer.

Let me know when you are ready to see the guru.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 13, 2016
Wow.. Such a a nice place

Just read from page 1 of this thread..

Lemme introduce myself.. You can call be NakedSnake..
Coined from one of my favorite video game characters

Don't want to mention my course cos una fit laff me..

A big hello to everyone
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 11:46pm On May 13, 2016
Jamean:

Oh dear.. the honor is mine
I don't want to even start thinking of the multiplier effect of the increase in fuel price. God is our source, we won't run dry.

KissQ oni ovo... mi yeruvwe
eru to ma vwe

Amen dear.......Amen!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 11:52pm On May 13, 2016
Mannylex:

Madam, been a while I have seen you comment on nairaland. Today's early closure did you good ehn wink I greet you in the spirit of Oxygen.. cheesy

Lol.....no be small thing. E be like holiday for my eye grin

I dey holla you back.....lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 11:56pm On May 13, 2016
NakedSnake:

A big hello to everyone

Did you say you read from page 1 to this page,or did I read that wrong? shocked shocked

Before I forget my manners,...... Welcome to the room smileyand hello to you too.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:01am On May 14, 2016
beau49:

Did you say you read from page 1 to this page,or did I read that wrong? shocked shocked

Before I forget my manners,...... Welcome to the room smileyand hello to you too.
thanks, was kidding, would take me about 18 hours to read lol and i ain't got that time grin

For being the first to acknowledge me,
ama send you a nice gift as soon as i get a good job cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 3:40am On May 14, 2016
amicable09:
Jazmiynne (this spelling gan!), awayu?
What is the matter? We can cross the road together if you don't mind.

Perfect imperfection... lol, I think you are having guy trouble *winks. I know a fixer.

Let me know when you are ready to see the guru.

Lol you sha know how to make someone laugh! smiley

I'm having a me-trouble wink

Splendid morning sisterGirl
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 3:43am On May 14, 2016
NakedSnake:

A big hello to everyone

I'm kinda very curious....

Please what's this your course you are so sure we are going to laugh at?

I promise, 'bad as e bad', I'd only smile cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Philomath1212: 6:57am On May 14, 2016
NakedSnake:

A big hello to everyone

Don't tell me you studied "child education or animal husbandry " grin grin grin
BTW, you are welcome.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:08am On May 14, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol you sha know how to make someone laugh! smiley
I'm having a me-trouble wink
Splendid morning sisterGirl
Lol. Never heard of that kinda trouble sha... but I trust you'll be fine.
Beautiful morning love and a warm weekend to you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:20am On May 14, 2016
NakedSnake:

A big hello to everyone

A bigger hello to you.... NS. Lol
I'm not very sure I understand your moniker. Aren't snakes all naked from creation? What's up with yours? Did you rid yourself of the outer green skin?

OK, OK, until I see you in person.
Good morning and welcome to the chatroom.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
ProudOlodo see how you are blaming the common man. He didn't say in 15 years, he has fathered 15 children o but we have leaders who have children within and without, we don't look into how they lead their families before voting them into office or before they imposed themselves on us in most cases.

The man hasn't done any wrong joor, he needs a raise in salary as the prices of goods and services is increasing.
Haba Amic.
Just leave the govt out for 1 sec... why in the frst place will someone stay on one job, one spot, one salary for 15years? In tht time wat has he done to better himself? Wat has he done to deserve more pay and a promotion? Dd dey force him to stay on the job. Iduno all the facts here, but seems to me tht hes been playing too safe and not doing anything to improve his Worth. Wat happened to taking risks? Things are bad, but ordinary citizens are doing well too. Its not everytime people should look for who to blame for their predicaments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job