Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2427235 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nelhrt: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hair stylist job @ Tooshme Beauty studio

We are looking for a hair stylist to provide professional and engaging

This opportunity will be more favorable to those residing around ikeja and ogba environment. Call 08093185003 or 0809 723 6284 to schedule an interview date
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Iykeolala(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
ARE YOU A VET DOCTOR, SEARCHING TO WORK WITH A WORLDCLASS COMPANY?
THEN, THIS JOB IS FOR YOU

JOB TITLE: VETERINARY CONSULTANT

JOB DESCRIPTION:
registration of veterinary products
regulatory compliance of manufacturing plants
veterinary product formulation support
marketing and sales support (product information)
customer data base management

Holder Spec:
DVM degree
Clinical pharmacology (preferred)
1-2 years experience including NYSC
Good knowledge of industry
High numeracy
Very good computer skill

To Apply:
Click: http://bioorganicsng.com/career.php
Follow the instructions
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nelhrt: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Vacancy
Male Spa therapist job at Tooshme Spa Lounge

Job brief

We are looking for a male spa therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.

Responsibilities

Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing, manicure/pedicure)

in a safe and comfortable manner
Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products

Keep documentation and maintain clients files

Keep a clean and stocked room
Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations

Suggest and promote retail products or additional services

Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations

Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues

Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
Requirements

Experience in sales and marketing will be considered an asset

Excellent knowledge of English language

Communication and customer service skills, positive attitude

Qualifications

User level computer skills

Minimum of O,level certification

6ft tall and strong to medium built

Physically and mentally fit

Passionate with good sense of humor

Qualified applicants will undergo a three months paid internship training to meet Tooshme Beauty and spa's standard, after which would be fully staffed based on performance.

This opportunity will be more favorable to males residing around ikeja and ogba environment. Bring c.v in person to I Isheri ogunnusi road opposite excellence hotel ogba Ikeja 08061339414
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by omoflourish(f): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Vacancy for a graphic designer in Lagos
• The graphic designer is responsible for helping to develop and design art works, logos etc both handcraft as well as using computer softwares.
• Participate in production of graphics from initial release to print.
• Help create and set signage and collateral for each floor set presentation
• As part of the team, innovate and create special retail graphics
Requirements and Qualification
√ 1 year+ experience in designing print work with agencies, companies, firms or in-house designs
√ Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) Corel and Microsoft Office Programs.
√ Strong sensibilities and understanding of Typography, Layout, Colour Theory, Command of design principles and printing process.
√ Ability to take Creative Direction and work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
OND or a certificate in graphic design is required.

Applicants should send resume and cover letter detailing job experience to admin@thecreativeaccents.com
Deadline: 24th of June, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ririri22: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rainbow consult is looking for administrative staffs, secretary Must be a female, à graduate of secretarial studies or English. Must have a good command of English
personal assistants, Male or female National Diploma in any arts or social science course Must not be more than 25years cashier National Diploma account or marketing
and accountants Degree or Hnd Interested applications should apply on or before 6th of june. : Forward your resume to rainbowconsultltd@gmail.com
Please share. You may be helping someone.
I saw this and decided to share. Good luck
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by omololagirl: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
hi....... grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Obumorji:

believe me my Cv iz everywhere in Enugu! The problem is the Ms.c. Every1 iz saying they can't pay! And banks are busy looking forr marketers and sm are laying people off.

Bro, help yourself. Take that msc out of your cv. Except in cases it will give you advantage.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ruthieo(f): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
hello all, any news on EY recruitment for 2016. thanks all. for those that have written before, please I also need past aptitude test questions. thanks all.my email is ruthonyinye5 @gmail.com. is the exam manual or computer based. God bless.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
doxarised:
Hello, anybody home
I am an Electrical Engineer, just Completed my NYSC. I need a Job please, any help?
P. S i have several professional Certifications. So i can adapt to other areas. undecided

Hi ya...Kindly send your CV to danas.morsol@gmail.com. Please Mention Electrical Engineer- Facility Manager as your subject. Wish you Good success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Hi ya...Kindly send your CV to danas.morsol@gmail.com. Please Mention Electrical Engineer- Facility Manager as your subject. Wish you Good success.
Well done bro.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
O
cutetonye009:

Well done bro.

Hey..The Only Cute Tonye there is. It's been a while. How have you been? I pray my kids will be as Cute as you are when they grow up.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
ferdyboss cool cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lero15:
ferdyboss cool cool

Lero...I dormor you. Who know sabi u no sabi Nairaland be that. wink cool.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Philomath1212: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ferdyboss help us too.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ferdyboss:
O

Hey..The Only Cute Tonye there is. It's been a while. How have you been? I pray my kids will be as Cute as you are when they grow up.
Been okay bro. You are a nice person, and I confirmed that when we saw last year. May good things locate you for sparing out your time to help some folks here.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Philomath1212:
Ferdyboss help us too.

Help comes only from God....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
cutetonye009:

Been okay bro. You are a nice person, and I confirmed that when we saw last year. May good things locate you for sparing out your time to help some folks here.

CuteT. Thanks boss. Nice meeting you too.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
GO START SOMETHING
....Neglect not the days of Little beginning
...Pray>Plan>Do> Repeat.

#WeMoveUp.....( Mej's line) grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mannylex(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
cutetonye009:

Where was I when this meeting happened? angry sad

Cc: ferdyboss , Lero15

Happy new month guys, wish you all favour, connections and promotion. ..

For those seeking for jobs, this is your month...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mannylex(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dahveydson:

Bro, help yourself. Take that msc out of your cv. Except in cases it will give you advantage.

Guy this your job has made you scarce oh, how you doing bro? Been a while.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mannylex(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Obumorji:

believe me my Cv iz everywhere in Enugu! The problem is the Ms.c. Every1 iz saying they can't pay! And banks are busy looking forr marketers and sm are laying people off.

Bro, if you are applying with your M.Sc to places that say they can't pay, then you are applying in the wrong places. Though it's said "do not despise days of early beginning" but it would be disastrous to settle for less after that stress of getting an additional degree especially in a job with no career path.

I don't know the course you studied and your age, in fact that's even the most important, cause there are jobs but most time the barrier is age. Don't submit only hardcopy especially in this case where your in Enugu. Use 1 week to submit your cv and cover letter to a particular sector, the next week you send to another sector. This gives you a form of direction. .. You can also stay fixed on this section and browse through other job sites. Goodluck
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
"hello silence my old friend, I've come to talk with you again.."
Simon and Garfunkel's - Sound of Silence.
Describes my weekends mostly, living alone,
Can spend the whole day without uttering a word... Can't really talk to myself, can online think to myself...
So mostly just the mind and the music....

Good evening everyone,
Be thankful for wherever you find yourself right now, its not your destination, but your path to the promised land

Appreciate the people who care enough to find out how you are..
Call old friends and laff over old times...
Call yoir parents and tell them you miss them...
Forgive all wrongs done against you in the past...
Throw away all the malice..

Help the poor...

Smile at least 7 times a day...
Reminisce about the good ol days...

Day dream about the bright future, (it's allowed)

And work hard and diligently

Your time WILL come..

*returns back to my abode...

"people talking without speaking,
People hearing without listening,
Yet no one dared disturb the sound of Silence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agibelovedyaho(f): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hello friends, Iam one of the bank staff that was laid off in dec.2015 i was employed as a contract with the promise that we shall be made full staff after two years.i worked for 6yrs without promotion or confirmation,even though i was the person processing all the loans in the branch.I couldnot resign for fear of unknown instead i secretly registered for my m.sc in parasitology.Dec 2015 i collected the sum of 350,000 from the bank staff welfare account to pay my school fees and do my project, but i was laid off at the end of the same month.The bank is now threatening to take legal action against me if i dont refund the money.i have tried to look for any kind of job to enable me pay the balance of 239,000 to no avail.pls friends i can do anything legally to refund this money pls i need help,iam so troubled,i need a job.If not for the debt, i was happy when i was laid off cos i was suffering and smiling. agibeloved@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Elynxx08: 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Please can any one help me with contact for any available taxi 2 drive and make returns or on hire purchase. Location abuja

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SPECS007: 12:14am On Jun 02, 2016
URGENTLY NEEDED
A WAEC or OND certificate holder who is honest and has integrity, preferably a lady within the age bracket of 19-27 years wanted for immediate employment in a finance company. Interested persons should send CVs to: xpressconcept@outlook.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Philomath1212: 5:24am On Jun 02, 2016
shocked
Ferdyboss:

Help comes only from God....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2016
Mannylex:

Guy this your job has made you scarce oh, how you doing bro? Been a while.

You've also been scarce na, lol. Doing great bro, trust you are good.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2016
agibelovedyaho:
Hello friends, Iam one of the bank staff that was laid off in dec.2015 i was employed as a contract with the promise that we shall be made full staff after two years.i worked for 6yrs without promotion or confirmation,even though i was the person processing all the loans in the branch.I couldnot resign for fear of unknown instead i secretly registered for my m.sc in parasitology.Dec 2015 i collected the sum of 350,000 from the bank staff welfare account to pay my school fees and do my project, but i was laid off at the end of the same month.The bank is now threatening to take legal action against me if i dont refund the money.i have tried to look for any kind of job to enable me pay the balance of 239,000 to no avail.pls friends i can do anything legally to refund this money pls i need help,iam so troubled,i need a job.If not for the debt, i was happy when i was laid off cos i was suffering and smiling. agibeloved@yahoo.com
Mmmh, Friend this is a big case o.

After successfully collecting the loan, you were laid off! I read somewhere that collecting loan as a bank staff is like an immunity from being fired. Yours is clearly different. 6 years as a contract staff in a bank? Wow! There are a lot of twists in this matter. You really overstayed. Thank God you don't regret the laying off, that was a blessing in disguise if you ask me.

Presently, don't you have contacts or people from the past 6 years of working who can help you secure sth befitting your new academic qualification and experience? You should be looking at experienced hire now and somehow, there are not too many of them being advertised like fresh graduate Vacancies.

I think you should explore LinkedIn sha and that loan, isn't there a way for it to be written off?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ikevictor22(m): 7:10am On Jun 02, 2016
Dear Nairalanders! Its a previlage to be with you guys in everything done here. But the thing is am an admistrative engineer ( civil) . I beg you guys to please help me with a work before someone goes on rampage. God bless you all. I love you all.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ColtPython(m): 7:20am On Jun 02, 2016
agibelovedyaho:

This is serious. Do you have any lawyer as a friend that can help you take a look into the loan agreement you signed? There's probably a clause somewhere that can save you this stress.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agibelovedyaho(f): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2016
@amicable Thank you for response, i have met with people i knew in the bank who can be of help but nothing has come up yet,only promises, workers have not been paid in this state since Dec.Iam hopeful that something will come up but for now nothing yet,i will also explore the link you gave me thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agibelovedyaho(f): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2016
@Coltpython, Thank you for your suggestion,the bank does not give loans to contract staff,i collected this loan from our staff welfare scheme.These are monthly contributions from staff of the branch to help themselves in cases of emergency.The money is usually shared back to members in august with interest and another one will start again.There was no written agreement because i was a member. They are threatening me because the contribution will soon end

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.