Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2424423 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2016
agibelovedyaho:
@amicable Thank you for response, i have met with people i knew in the bank who can be of help but nothing has come up yet,only promises, workers have not been paid in this state since Dec.Iam hopeful that something will come up but for now nothing yet,i will also explore the link you gave me thank you
When you say you have met with people you know from the bank, do you mean like you want to go back there to work? The same bank you 'left' or that left you, either way, there was a leaving, so, look away from that bank and focus on others if it must be a bank employment you desire.

For now, most state governments are unable to keep up with payment of salaries actually. While you wait for them optimistically, try taking private lessons. It will help you financially and it is flexible too. You really need the cash to keep you going.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Annie2059: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2016
Any job offer in port Harcourt? seriously need a job here
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agibelovedyaho(f): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2016
@amicable, I mean i have met with customers who were my friends and occupy key postions. iam not thinking of bank job anymore although if i see another bank offer as a full staff i will consider it. I have not thought of organising lessons, i will also look in that direction cos i read b.sc biological sciences.thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Obumorji(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2016
Mannylex:

Bro, if you are applying with your M.Sc to places that say they can't pay, then you are applying in the wrong places. Though it's said "do not despise days of early beginning" but it would be disastrous to settle for less after that stress of getting an additional degree especially in a job with no career path.

I don't know the course you studied and your age, in fact that's even the most important, cause there are jobs but most time the barrier is age. Don't submit only hardcopy especially in this case where your in Enugu. Use 1 week to submit your cv and cover letter to a particular sector, the next week you send to another sector. This gives you a form of direction. .. You can also stay fixed on this section and browse through other job sites. Goodluck
. Yeaa Tnx.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Obumorji(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2016
Dahveydson:

Bro, help yourself. Take that msc out of your cv. Except in cases it will give you advantage.
. Yeaaa av got 2 Cvs.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Cksmile(m): 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hello people, just want to know. Hw genuine are job ads on jiji.Com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by doxarised(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Hi ya...Kindly send your CV to danas.morsol@gmail.com. Please Mention Electrical Engineer- Facility Manager as your subject. Wish you Good success.

Thanks a lot boss... Done that cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ferdyboss:

grin grin grin grin I am gooder. Who is Cartha ?

Lol@ Who is Cartha?

grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dia is Job. Read my signature and call me.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
agibelovedyaho:
@amicable, I mean i have met with customers who were my friends and occupy key postions. iam not thinking of bank job anymore although if i see another bank offer as a full staff i will consider it. I have not thought of organising lessons, i will also look in that direction cos i read b.sc biological sciences.thanks
Oh great!
Really really good! I like that.

I sincerely wish you the very best. It's only a matter of time before you become gainfully employed.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agibelovedyaho(f): 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
@amicable,Thank you for the words of encouragement.I know that i will get a better offer its just this debt that is giving me sleepless night,i really need a quick fix to clear it so i can have peace.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mannylex:

Where was I when this meeting happened? angry sad

Cc: ferdyboss , Lero15

Happy new month guys, wish you all favour, connections and promotion. ..

For those seeking for jobs, this is your month...

JV Section Get together in December 2015. How have you been? and why did you delete your unique statement " Have no fear, Mannylex is here"
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
beau49:

Lol@ Who is Cartha?

grin grin

I tire na...Hope you are doing well?

Hello Amicable09
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Lero...I dormor you. Who know sabi u no sabi Nairaland be that. wink cool.

Lol. Thanks for the whyning sir.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mannylex:

Where was I when this meeting happened? angry sad

Cc: ferdyboss , Lero15

Happy new month guys, wish you all favour, connections and promotion. ..

For those seeking for jobs, this is your month...

Don't miss this year's edition
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
omololagirl:
hi....... grin

Hello
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tamunofiri(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
Marketers
We are looking for marketers to promote our technology products and services in Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Job requirements
- Previous experience in marketing role preferred

- Minimum of OND in Marketing or related courses

- Great spoken and written communication skills

- Creativity and problem-solving skills

- First rate organisational skills and attention to detail

- The ability to work well as part of a team

- Drive, motivation and enthusiasm

- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure

- Confidence and persuasiveness, for 'selling' your ideas

- Budget awareness and good business sense

- Proficiency in the use of the internet as a marketing tool through blogs, forums, emails, groups etc.

Job Role
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion

- Creating marketing campaigns and working in a team to deliver on weekly/monthly targets

- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers

- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan

- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success

- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity

- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme

- Supporting the Business Development team in day to day marketing activities

- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales

Send CVs to careers@eaglebits.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lero15:

Don't miss this year's edition

Hi Wale smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lero15:
Dear Adeaks and wroskian
http://www.mahalo.com/category/music
Don't thank me' cool
If I don't thank you, who will? How is your end? I'll check the site asap.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
You still never drop by abi?

watching you in 3D. undecided
Jamean:

Hi Wale smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mobola23: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
A Consulting firm is recruiting HR Consultant to join its workforce.
Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years consulting experience.

Please send CV to hr4hrng@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
singlefade25:
You still never drop by abi?

watching you in 3D. undecided

Sorry ma'am...
I've been really busy...hopefully next week wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hello, Beautiful smiley
Jamean:

Hi Wale smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
wroskian:

If I don't thank you, who will? How is your end? I'll check the site asap.

lol. let me konw what u feel about it.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lero15:
Hello, Beautiful smiley

Gentleman, howdy?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mannylex(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ferdyboss:

JV Section Get together in December 2015. How have you been? and why did you delete your unique statement " Have no fear, Mannylex is here"

Been good...

I observed I was flouting Nairaland Rule 12, so as a patriotic and law abiding Nairalander I decided to oblige smiley

Would try not to miss it if any of such comes up this year. Cheers.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ferdyboss:

I tire na...Hope you are doing well?
Hello Amicable09
Hi Ferdy! Good evening. How are you doing?
Gimme a few minutes, we'll chat.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SPECS007: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
URGENTLY NEEDED!!!
1. A WAEC or OND certificate holder who is honest and has integrity, preferably a lady within the age bracket of 18 and above years wanted for immediate employment in a finance company. Interested persons should send CVs to: xpressconcept@outlook.com

2. An OND or BSC certificate holder who is honest and has integrity, within the age bracket of 18 and above years wanted for immediate employment in a finance company. Interested persons should send CVs to: xpressconcept@outlook.com.

3. If you are interested in domestic jobs such as cleaning, laundry, cook, driver, home management etc for monthly payment, send CV to: xpressconcept@outlook.com

PLZ SEND CVS TO THE EMAIL ABOVE AND ALSO SPECIFY ON JOB YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
amicable09:

Hi Ferdy!
Good evening. How are you doing?

Gimme a few minutes, we'll chat.

Amicable where are you? So you want MTN to block my line bah? I was just happy typing the digits o.. Tried it twice and got the "Pin does not exist.." message. I just kukuma continued reading until I saw the "Don't start any with *555*". Why you no put MTN own nah?
Anyways, nice dairy subject. It shall continue to be ever green for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.