Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2417247 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2016
Nobody should come and form holier than thou for us here or point fingers....it's obvious that a lot of ppl cheat in both relationship and marriage even tho I don't agree with the point that it's in anybody's genetic make up to cheat, yeah it's a decision ppl make....
So as for those of US that have decided not to cheat nd are holding on, thank God for us ...and also for those of US that are either still struggling with the decision not to cheat or have even decided to keep cheating....well, God help us too..
But the point of the discussion here is we're trying to analyse systematically what the reason is dt makes anybody want to cheat or unable to stop cheating...nd please I'd like us to leave Bible out of this...

And also on the second question of whether once a cheater is always a cheater?
I stand with Ferdy on this, ppl can go from cheating to faithful and vice versa at any point in time.

Someone has mentioned the quest for variety
Someone else mentioned peer pressure

Let's bring it on...
There's an attitude I always encourage ppl to cultivate ; when you see someone doing sth obviously wrong, don't be quick to point fingers at the person cos you might not know how long the person has maybe been struggling to get out of that shii...so the best is try to find out why the person is doing what he/she is doing and that way you can also devise a means to helping such a person sincerely...Let's not be too quick to castigate ppl for their wrong cos it will only make dem more hardened.
Okay, now I'm feeling like a psychologist.
I really didn't wanna say anything on this topic again but I just couldn't resist th urge to blurt this out..

Y'all have a fabulous week....I feel so good cos I'm sleeping in this Monday morning....

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2016
PresVA:
Why would they finish him? When they should be applauding and encouraging him.. what's wrong with his Choice?

That's to show the level of moral decadence. ..and people psychologically manipulating you to think your choice is inadequate, archaic or whatever. .

A lot of men that cheat today do so because of peer pressure or a foolish thinking of oh yeah I belong. ..

Ferdyboss, don't ever let anyone make you feel your choice is 'archaic' or unachievable. .. and may God bless you with a woman that would suit you best...
Together, both of you can have a wonderful and enviable family kiss kiss

Lol...It isn't actually what you are thinking. There's a certain "joke" on our class chat page that I wouldn't want to bring up here....So, don't mind that Davide470.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 7:50am On Sep 05, 2016
Hi Veevean1.....Been a while.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2016
veevean1:
Fine ooh @jam.ean hope you are taking care of our joint account @davide470 lol

I think you guys should revisit the idea of the get together
I wish the house a great week, success stories this Sepember
grin
So i am now a Joint account? angry grin

@bolded, Jamean, are you ready to move on from the tantrumswhatever and plan the event?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2016
cc150615:
Nobody should come and form holier than thou for us here or point fingers....it's obvious that a lot of ppl cheat in both relationship and marriage even tho I don't agree with the point that it's in anybody's genetic make up to cheat, yeah it's a decision ppl make....
So as for those of US that have decided not to cheat nd are holding on, thank God for us ...and also for those of US that are either still struggling with the decision not to cheat or have even decided to keep cheating....well, God help us too..
But the point of the discussion here is we're trying to analyse systematically what the reason is dt makes anybody want to cheat or unable to stop cheating...nd please I'd like us to leave Bible out of this...

And also on the second question of whether once a cheater is always a cheater?
I stand with Ferdy on this, ppl can go from cheating to faithful and vice versa at any point in time.

Someone has mentioned the quest for variety
Someone else mentioned peer pressure

Let's bring it on...
There's an attitude I always encourage ppl to cultivate ; when you see someone doing sth obviously wrong, don't be quick to point fingers at the person cos you might not know how long the person has maybe been struggling to get out of that shii...so the best is try to find out why the person is doing what he/she is doing and that way you can also devise a means to helping such a person sincerely...Let's not be too quick to castigate ppl for their wrong cos it will only make dem more hardened.
Okay, now I'm feeling like a psychologist.
I really didn't wanna say anything on this topic again but I just couldn't resist th urge to blurt this out..

Y'all have a fabulous week....I feel so good cos I'm sleeping in this Monday morning....

Omg you went right into depths of my heart and brought the feelings to words. Another epic opinion m'lady wink

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2016
Ferdyboss:
Hi Veevean1.....Been a while.
Yes, where have u been...
@davide470 so you are part of cheats that they are talking about, so try u have turned to membership parole smh.
@cc150615 I have always admired your insight, you are still as Frank as ever lol!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by PresVA: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Lol...It isn't actually what you are thinking. There's a certain "joke" on our class chat page that I wouldn't want to bring up here....So, don't mind that Davide470.
davide470:
angry angry

We are not going to "finish" him based on his decision, it's nobody's business.

There is just an internal joke about that statement only a selected people would get.

@ bolded, was that really called for?!!!
Alright. . , sorry for the misinterpretation. smiley .

Have a great week everyone smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2016
veevean1:

Yes, where have u been...
@davide.470 so you are part of cheats that they are talking about, so try u have turned to membership parole smh.
@cc150615 I have always admired your insight, you are still as Frank as ever lol!
Dt got me blushing bae...how's it been with you?
Jazmiynne:

Omg you went right into depths of my heart and brought the feelings to words. Another epic opinion m'lady wink
I LOVE to have an intelligent discourse anytime, anyday and anywhere...
BTW I remember you owe me and Amy a treat abi you've forgotten??
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2016
@cc150615 Been good ooh, me I want that treat as well embarassed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2016
veevean1:
@cc150615 Been good ooh, me I want that treat as well embarassed
Should we postpone it till when you come back?? On another tot we can do this and then have a replay of it to include you...that's IF you're coming back any soon anyways
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2016
When is it happening? Maybe I will show

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ostada(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2016
JOB POSTING!! JOB POSTING!!
With the rate of unemployment in Nigeria, do you know there are companies who do recruit on daily basis? Let us help you to secure a good job at no cost. It is our passion here in ostada resource and services, just forward your CV to ostadaresource@gmail.com you can share with friends. You can share the mail with friends and family. Help someone. To Lagos State residents only

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2016
davide470:

@bolded, Jamean, are you ready to move on from the tantrumswhatever and plan the event?

we had a phone conversation last week, please don't make me cry cry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2016
cc150615:

I LOVE to have an intelligent discourse anytime, anyday and anywhere...
BTW I remember you owe me and Amy a treat abi you've forgotten??

Ayaf not forgotten o

But y'all forgot me na cry

How can I take u on a treat when ayam not on ur mind? tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Teebanks14: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2016
Anyone with dragnet past questions should help a brother. Here is my e-mail: t.banks4bliss@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Titilayooni(f): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2016
DemisigOfficial:
Oga ooooo

Person go fear all this debate about WHY DO MEN going on here oooo

Me I kukuma don't understand sha..... so make I just keep reading jejely before Glo will comma cheat on me with my data.
abeg I dey find work too..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by edwardlarry: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
VACANCY
Receptionist

We need a Female front desk (Receptionist) officer for various tasks in our Photography Studio. The job will suit an energetic and smart young lady between 21 and 27 years old (Qualification regardless) - who wants to earn and learn and is also passionate about creativity. You will work mainly as a customer service representative and office manager, you must be able to work unsupervised.

REQUIRED SKILL SETS
Communication (Verbal, non-verbal, Written and inter-personal) team working, multitasking and customer service.

Most tasks are computer- or electronic-based. Therefore you MUST be skilled at the following-
Word processing, spread sheet, petty cash handling, internet suffing, social media management, Portal management.

Other skills include: client contact management, errands, asset management, book-keeping, research and presentation, service delivery.

BENEFITS AND REMUNERATION
1. The starting pay-
Basic at 20k.
Sales-Linked Bonus at 5 -15k
2. Termed pay increases.
3. You'll get comprehensive on-the-job computer training in several application packages.

Location-
Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Applicants are to send CV's to jobs@pyragraphstudios.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Ayaf not forgotten o

But y'all forgot me na cry

How can I take u on a treat when ayam not on ur mind? tongue
Don't even tread that lane...don't try it, amicable09 coman see oo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Seconded.
I couldn't have written it better.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
beau49:

Seconded.
I couldn't have written it better.

#BlushingIndigoPink

Thanks ma'am smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lero15:

This is the conclusion. Any other thought after this I'm not reading!!!

grin grin grin
Now this is funny....hahahahaha
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
#Shades.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
cc150615:

Don't even tread that lane...don't try it, amicable09 coman see oo

Hehehehehheehe for real you girls should come let's actually plan sth nice.... The bill would be on amicable09's boo - Lero15 grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Hehehehehheehe for real you girls should come let's actually plan sth nice.... The bill would be on amicable09's boo - Lero15 grin
Good woman! Now we can take the rest offline...

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
davide470:

I'm already imagining a masked party.

The wazzaa type of fun.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AgroBarn: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Urgent Web developer and Wed designer needed also will work as personal assistant to the CEO

knowledge and vast use of Corel draw, web programming language and also spreadsheet and powerpoint will be a high advantage

Send you details to info@agrobarn.org

Deadline is after 2 weeks of this advert
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
DMeanMan:

I'm already imagining a masked party.

The wazzaa type of fun.

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.