Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2430412 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2016
Jazmiynne:

You have been appointed to pay the bills for our outing as our in-law concerned cheesy

shocked
Outing cry
Amicable09 never told me about that sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2016
beau49:

Lol....I attempt to.

Trust me....if you see me do it,you will run whenever you hear the word twerk. grin

Hehehehe. Abeg no twerk again cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2016
Lero15:

Hehehehe. Abeg no twerk again cheesy

Lol.

Good morning... smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dome777: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
5 tips to increase your chances of getting a job in Nigeria by www.spotterhr.com

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mustaphaknn5(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
VACANCY!!!

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER

Qualification: Degree, OND, HND in any discipline.

Job Description for Business Development Officer

Prospect for potential new clients for our free verified certificate course on Occupational/Quality Health Safety Environment Course (QHSE) and turn this into increased business.
Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure robust strings of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s management.
Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Participate in pricing the solution/service.
Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Present an image that mirrors that of the client.

Client Retention

Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
Work with technical staff e.g. Instructors and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Arrange and participate in internal and external client business briefs.

Contact us today to benefit from this opportunity. This application close 15th September, 2016.

Applicant should send application letter and resume to career@lordraahglobalclassic.com OR www.lordraahglobalclassic.com/careers

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
LoRd`RaH Oil and Gas
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mustaphaknn5(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
VACANCY!!![/b]
[b]
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER

Qualification: Degree, OND, HND in any discipline.

Job Description for Business Development Officer

Prospect for potential new clients for our free verified certificate course on Occupational/Quality Health Safety Environment Course (QHSE) and turn this into increased business.
Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure robust strings of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s management.
Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Participate in pricing the solution/service.
Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Present an image that mirrors that of the client.

Client Retention

Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
Work with technical staff e.g. Instructors and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Arrange and participate in internal and external client business briefs.

Contact us today to benefit from this opportunity. This application close 15th September, 2016.

Applicant should send application letter and resume to career@lordraahglobalclassic.com OR www.lordraahglobalclassic.com/careers
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lero15:

shocked
Outing cry
Amicable09 never told me about that sad

It must have skipped her mind probably cos you have saddened her lately... . She's complained abt your cheating escapades - wharrapuned? You weren't like this when the love was hot na sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
cutetonye009:

It takes the grace of God for a man to be faithful to one woman believe me!
I will rather you stay and pray for your husband.

True

Na d hand of God sure pass inside the matter
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by donolatunji(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
hello I am Sam, a professional bricklayer who has 9yrs+ experience.
I'm in need of job ,in case you need my service,you can always contact me via my number that's on my profile.
thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
Abeg is dere party ni undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Good evening everyone

Peace be with you all.

Can someone suggest any book or resource that dwells on understanding the mind of the female folk, if possible segmenting them into age groups and marital status.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
Jazmiynne:

It must have skipped her mind probably cos you have saddened her lately... . She's complained abt your cheating escapades - wharrapuned? You weren't like this when the love was hot na sad

Naaaaa. Na she wan leave me for another man. You saw her post about me and lastmumu.... Who's the cheat now?? sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
beau49:

Lol.

Good morning... smiley

LOL. Good night dear.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ammierie(f): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2016
Hi everyone... Please does anyone know any reliable job agency around Lekki/ Victoria island? I'll be grateful if I get leads... I don't mind the ones that split salary with me.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lastborn14(m): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2016
Morning everyone..pls any job vacancy in Benin city?
C
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gwng: 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
In Need Of An Intern To Work With Me!!!

I run quite a number of business (mainly in ICT and Education) and am in need of an intern who can work with me over the next few months.

Requirements
Graduate or Undergraduate in any field...
Must be IT savvy, possess a personal Laptop and should be VERY GOOD USING THE INTERNET.

Contact me on gadgetworldng@gmail.com for details or 09053629992. (Lagos)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Hahahahahaha.
Babe, you better bring that kudi let's spend and have fun o cheesy
Lero is saving his money to buy me a house close to the beach. Cheating or not, we are going to be together until the empire is built. wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2016

September 09, 2016

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when September ends

Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again embarassed
Becoming who we are

Ask my memory rests
But never forget what I lost

[img]http://media./media/YiaadlmEqWiRi/giphy.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Albertino22: 12:25am On Sep 09, 2016
Please i need a job with any salary range.. I have a B. Sc.. I am in Cross River State.. Thanks.. I can still work in Akwa Ibom.. Incase... Thanks to aby one who will help me.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by osems: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Guys pls am in urgent need of job for a graduate in Lagos Island thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by LadyOmaDine(f): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahahahaha.
Babe, you better bring that kudi let's spend and have fun o cheesy
Lero is saving his money to buy me a house close to the beach. Cheating or not, we are going to be together until the empire is built. wink
Till the Empire is built shocked

What happens after?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
LastMumu
LM u sabi soft rock jare
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Charles070(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
Help me out! I need a job. Any type don't mind. cry cry 09052699735

(1) (2) (3) ... (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.