Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2415837 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 1:00am On Sep 18, 2016
Lero15:

Waiting...............
embarassed
Ermmm.... grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lucianohase(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
http://docdro.id/FeBD8R7 any person who is interested in working in Publishing n Printing firm can check out the link above.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Omoocash(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Opportunities exist in our Institution; one of the leading Secondary Schools in Lagos State situated in Oregun , Ikeja.
Position1: Technical Drawing / Basic Technology Teacher
REQUIREMENTS: The right candidate:
1. Must possess a minimum of B.Ed, BSc(Ed), PGDE in Technical Education or in a relevant discipline
2. Must be residing within Ikeja, Olusosun, Oregun , Opebi , Ogba, Ojota, Ogudu, and the environs
3. Must possess minimum of 2years relevant experience in Teaching profession

CVs and application letters (indicating position applied for as the subject) should be sent to:
Veritascollege1996@gmail.com within one week of this advert for immediate employment. Only short-listed applicants shall be contacted.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
ladyF:

Ermmm.... grin

Errrmmmm what? angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by solansolan: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Female graduate needed urgently as a frontdesk/customer service officer. Must be smart, intelligent and knowledgeable with the use of compter/microsoft packages. Candidate should reside within ikeja and its environs. Salary is negotiable. Interested candidates should send CV to: talk2mrdelivery@gmail.com and call 08023207525 to notify that email has been sent before 21st sept, 2016.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by binhozie(m): 12:37am On Sep 19, 2016
Urgent Recruitment for Graduates in a Reputable Commercial Bank.
Role is for Direct Sales Executives
Remuneration is attractive
Locations: Lagos Island,Ikeja Apapa, ikorodu, Surulere and it's environs.
Requirements:
- 0 - 1 year experience needed.
- HND/BSc.
- Has interest in Bank Sales/Marketing.
- Ages between 24 - 31
- Must have completed NYSC
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to: Freelancerecruiterng@gmail.com
ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment ends 24th September
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lexis12: 7:16am On Sep 19, 2016
Plz NL, who else got this invite or know what I should be expecting as I was invited for an assessment.
Thanks..

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your application for a position at ACE (www.ace.ng). We would like to invite you to our initial assessment round.

We are building Africa’s largest technology-focused logistics platform and looking for amazing people like you to join us. Currently, our team consists of experts from professional and educational experiences spanning a wide range of world-renowned companies and educational institutions.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bomolu: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2016
A bottled water factory in Surulere needs the services of experienced drivers to supply and sell their products to customers. Salary very attractive.
Interested persons should reside at Surulere or its environs.
Should posses an original Drivers license.
Experienced drivers from other water factories have added advantage. Please Call 08180699323 for more details or visit 16 Badaru Street, off Adegoke, Surulere. Lagos.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ranchhoddas: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2016
Please I need a temproary job. Any job. I am open to a wide range of options. Till I get an internship position. I am in Lagos. Thank you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tomzing: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2016
tolexzino:
Sales Account Manager Responsibilities
Include:
• Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
• Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs
• Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks

Job brief
We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.

Responsibilities
• Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
• Develop positive relationships with clients
• Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
• Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
• Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
• Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
• Report on the status of accounts and transactions
• Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
• Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth

Requirements
• Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
• Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
• Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular) advantage
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
• Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
• OND/HND/BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
• Not above 32 years of age

How To Apply
Click link below (preferred)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCwNbHFVWaHxbRK7HuRiVET2phs3uS7NoIWKYfoqTNvZZE0g/viewform?usp=sf_link

OR
Send cv to: tolulope.ajayi@workforcegroup.com Subject: ‘Sales Account Manager’
Follow link below to stay upto date with latest hot job
https://web.facebook.com/Job-Finders-378875982629615
TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) Recruitment Notification 2017 - UP, MAH, TN, AP, Bihar, KTET, WB, Punjab TET Exam Dates, Application Forms.
http://www.tet.guru/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tomzing: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2016
We share all information related to upcoming Latest Banking, Railway, SSC, UPSC, IBPS, Notifications,
Syllabus, Previous Papers, Answer Keys, Admit card, Results
https://www.govt.guru/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sundayjay: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
pls can anyone explain the meaning of a job training invite.i got a job training invite from a company where I want for interview, I was later ask to come for a job training. does dat mean hav hav been employed but know position was stated.thanks very urgent from sales craft ltd

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mobola23: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
Audacious is Nigeria's fastest growing fashion retail organisation. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.

Audacious currently has eight outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of year 2016. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.

Audacious Business Concept Limited requires qualified candidates to fill the role of Retail Sales Associates

The Retail Sales Associate post is the entry level position into our world of retail. Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to becoming a branch manager, regional manager, retail operations executive or even higher positions.

Requirements:

BSC /HND/OND in any field
Must be Female between 21 and 28 years of age
Single
Fluent in English
Strong team player
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good selling and customer service skills
Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications
Residing in Lagos (Island, Lekki, Festac) and Port Harcourt

https://audacious.orangehrmlive.com/recruitmentApply/jobs.html#1
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chigo4flow(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Please I just receive an invite for an aptitude test from air liquid slated for wednesday. Please did anyone receive the invite and more so what are the likely questions to expect, need responses as soon as possible.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
infact there is need for this vacancy job room. I'm till unemployed and the reason i need this chat room is to smile when i read other people facing situation than mine.
i tend to cry out one wonderful day on nairaland that i need a job. one person come send me his number to forward my cv. thinking that is heaven sent, i forwarded my cv only for the idiot to browse my facebook information, plus started sending me shit that i need a man in my life and not a job. the thing just vex me and frm there on i stop coming to nairaland.
i think i have recovered from the shock small.
but seriously, this job issue of a thing na "Baba". he dey vex me.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
sundayjay:
pls can anyone explain the meaning of a job training invite.i got a job training invite from a company where I want for interview, I was later ask to come for a job training. does dat mean hav hav been employed but know position was stated.thanks very urgent from sales craft ltd

Job training invite or Job Trainee invite? I ran a quick online search about the company (Sales Craft Ltd) and the little information I got shows it is into real estate and there is a high possibility you were invited for a marketing job.

I could be wrong though.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
mem88:
infact there is need for this vacancy job room. I'm till unemployed and the reason i need this chat room is to smile when i read other people facing situation than mine.
i tend to cry out one wonderful day on nairaland that i need a job. one person come send me his number to forward my cv. thinking that is heaven sent, i forwarded my cv only for the idiot to browse my facebook information, plus started sending me shit that i need a man in my life and not a job. the thing just vex me and frm there on i stop coming to nairaland.
Don't you think you really need a man in your life? A man like me? grin

Jokes aside, what are your qualifications, what kind of job are you looking for, and where?

I'm unemployed and the reason i need this chat room is to smile when i read other people facing situation than mine.

Like seriously? undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
LastMumu:

Jokes aside, what are your qualifications, what kind of job are you looking for, and where?

hahaaaaahaaaaah! man ke? i wish nairalander have good people out there that can help others. No stable job since 2012 after my service. studied bsc (ed) in Counselling Psychology, I love and enjoy working as a customer care, Secretary or admin kinda job. where hmmmmm that na jamb question. I dey everywhr bcause of job issue. lagos,kaduna,Niger make i stop there. but love to work in Lagos.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agrovick(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
LastMumu:

I read you are always on point after taking friedplantain, I'll like to offer you some.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
agrovick:

I read you are always on point after taking friedplantain, I'll like to offer you some.

You want to give Friedplantain friedplantain? Are you alright? undecided

Bros check yourself well mbok. grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agrovick(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
LastMumu:

You want to give Friedplantain friedplantain? Are you alright? undecided

Bros check yourself well mbok. grin
You know what they say about the Marginal utility of money? Same applies to friedplantain gringringrin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
agrovick:

You know what they say about the Marginal utility of money? Same applies to friedplantain gringringrin

Marginal Utility does not work with me, I derive equal satisfaction from every friedplantain I get. There is nothing like a need for equilibrium or it is too much, every friedplantain is gives me equal joy. I'm the god of friedplantain. angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agrovick(m): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
LastMumu:

Marginal Utility does not work with me, I derive equal satisfaction from every friedplantain I get. There is nothing like a need for equilibrium or it is too much, every friedplantain is gives me equal joy. I'm the god of friedplantain. angry
Trust me this one will work with you, the Marginal Utility of money is always increasing (the more you have, the more you desire) and I'm pretty sure you want more friedplantain considering you are the god of friedplantain.
This friedplantain talk is making someone hungry self, small remain for your side?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prechy08(m): 12:08am On Sep 20, 2016
sundayjay:
It means you have being employed but it would be wise for you to go there and sort out issues on pay, welfare, employment later, terms of work etc

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by emeka51: 2:16am On Sep 20, 2016
I really angry with my self. No good job around and tired of applying and applying. I can't sleep cos of this unemployment things. I'm very sad.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by arthurshelly: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
NL family please share ur experimce in this chat room
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
mem88:

Pele dear......there are some hidden jerks prolling the streets of NL. Just be watchful and keep an open mind. Got the info about my current job through here and same for some other peeps I know.

It will surely end in laughter.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
beau49:

Pele dear......there are some hidden jerks prolling the streets of NL. Just be watchful and keep an open mind. Got the info about my current job through here and same for some other peeps I know.

It will surely end in laughter.

Amen, thanks a million. :-)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.