Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2425118 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2016
No o......na civil engineering job i want jor.
LastMumu:

Sweetheart, na accountant job dey ground now o . You know I always have you in mind smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ammierie(f): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2016
mauryn87:
Good evening Nlanders, trust you all had a good day..please I need a job around Lekki - Ajah axis. Any administrative/ customer service/ front desk role will be highly appreciated.
@mauryn87 I stay on the same axis with you and also looking for your kind of job... Do you mind if we set out together for job search...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2016
ammierie:
@mauryn87 I stay on the same axis with you and also looking for your kind of job... Do you mind if we set out together for job search...
well..i'm doing a lil somfin presently..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kevindutch: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2016
I also live around that side, lekki-ajah axis....pls if there is any job information....we could be of help to each other....thanks...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by IISamuel: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Vacancies exist for the position of an Application Developer in the Financial Business Unit of a Pan African IT organization.

Details Below:

Qualification: B.Sc. Computer Science/IT/ or any related field with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division
Professional qualification: Oracle Certified Professional, Java (will be an added advantage)
Experience: Fresh Graduate/ Not more than 1-year Post NYSC

Skills:
 Knowledge of Java and PHP programing languages.
 Exposure to HTML, CSS and JavaScript
 Knowledge of MySQL, and a content management system such as WordPress, Drupal and Joomla
 Understanding of Object Oriented Design
 Strong analytical skills
 Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
 Ability to work effectively with other business unit leads

Note
Application submission closes on 30th September 2016.
CVs should be sent to: itrecruitersng@gmail.com
Subject: Temenos T24 Application Developer
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
pls I am an instrumentalist, I play keyboard and bass guitar, am seeking a church I can play for,,,pls kindly assist me. watsap/call 08039175059
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
Errrmmmm....I think I'm in the wrong thread undecided. All I see here are posts about job seeking. Have we changed the original intent of the chatroom? @ Davide470.

Anyways, Hello to everyone here..Been a while ...I don't wanna believe that the "recession" is making us stay away from the chat room.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oluwaemmanuel: 8:40am On Sep 24, 2016
Good morning , please in need of a vacation job for a period of 3 months.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Errrmmmm....I think I'm in the wrong thread undecided. All I see here are posts about job seeking. Have we changed the original intent of the chatroom? @ Davide470.

Anyways, Hello to everyone here..Been a while ...I don't wanna believe that the "recession" is making us stay away from the chat room.

Lol the recession has made it such that the only interesting topic to discuss is how to survive hence the plenty job search requests and replies
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2016
There is a vacant position for an "Internal Audit Assistant" in a Financial Institution" located in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Requirements:
1. Candidate must be a graduate of Accounting, Economics or directly relevant courses with not less than a Second Class Upper degree.

2. Candidates Must be ICAN certified (or at least, be in the process of achieving this) and should have ATS.

3. Candidates should have at least 6months to 2 years Relevant Audit experience.

4. Candidates must be open to new challenges and be ready to learn and apply knowledge in a dynamic environment.

Interested applicants should send updated CV's to me ( msg.moya@gmail.com ) on o before 29th of September, 2016.

Kindly share.

Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol the recession has made it such that the only interesting topic to discuss is how to survive hence the plenty job search requests and replies

Hi Jaz. Have you found your phone? grin

Hi Moyarh, nice one.

FixedRoots ?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Brightezenwa1110(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
pls informations for job in pH city
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by shadzyng(f): 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
I got a mail after sending my CV to d email address below ;
There is an urgent need for the role of real estate marketers from the following states: Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Osun. The function is to forward the available properties in the area allocated to you via the Internet. No selling of any properties by you. The candidate must have a Minimum of OND 1-2 years experience is required If you are interested in this role, kindly send your CV to innovativecustomercare2016@gmail.com Identify your location as the subject of your mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. On Sep 24,

On Sep 24, 2016 5:35 PM, "Great Idea" <innovativecustomercare2016@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear *****,
>
>    Thank you for having interest in one of our Marketing officer position . After carefully went thru your cv, we regret to inform you that we may not be able to offer you this position presently because you don't have any experiences in Real Estate and we are looking for someone that do have Real Estate Experiences . But looking at your cv we think you can suit for the job or another opening within the organization .
>
>    Kindly provide answers to these questions below .
>
> 1 . How much are you expecting for salary ( mind you the organisation is Fresh /New StartUp Company )
> 2.  How can you contribute to a real estate Company ?
> 3 . Tell us how you do manage and spend your time.
>
> Your response will determine if you are going to be shortlist for the next phase of the interview .
>
> Thank you very much for your time .
>
>
> Regards,
>  
> Human Resources Department
>
> On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 12:23 AM, ****@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>

I got a quick response from them, but I don't know d name of the company & the complementary close on their mail didn't even state the name of the company . I just want to be sure if they are legit. I've searched for them through their mail address, but didn't get any info. Anyone with info about them should pls help. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Royaltyprincess: 1:24am On Sep 25, 2016
please i am in need of lawfirms in Ilupeju or obanikoro,i m brcoming rusty after two years of unemployment..please help a sister
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 6:44am On Sep 25, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Hi Moyarh, nice one.

Hey Ferd, thank you.
Happy sunday.
Hope you good man?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Drinksville: 7:55am On Sep 25, 2016
BENIN CITY EDITION….
OCTOBER 2016

Register for 2016 Graduate Development Centre (Employability Skills Certificate Program). OCTOBER 2016
The Employability Skills Certificate program is targeted at Unemployed/Under-Employed Graduates.
Registration link: https:///forms/A9bEKT69bVR7KcRI3

Only 100 seats available.

Training Sessions will be facilitated by Human Capital Development Experts:
Successful registrants will participate in a four (4) weekend Intensive Training Sessions:

- Professionalism & Work Ethics
- Employability Skills and Attitudes
- Strategic Management.
- Performance Thinking
- How to Ace An interview
- How to prepare an Effective CV.
AND MORE….

Special Features:
• Exclusive Job Fair. (50+ job offerings)
• Special Sessions facilitated by Senior HR Managers & CEOs.
• Networking & Mentorship opportunities with Corporate Executives.
• Psychometric tests.

Registration Link: https:///forms/A9bEKT69bVR7KcRI3

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by peace592: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hello Gentlemen and Ladies, I've got an interesting news for you all which is open for all nationality...to get more info, follow me on twitter @Ememclem1....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lanria: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pls a graduate of biochemistry n seriously needs a job in Lagos class of 2011.Tanx
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lanria: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lanria:
Pls a graduate of biochemistry n seriously needs a job in Lagos class of 2011.Tanx
preferable surulere or yaba tanx
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Arnoldo(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Specialization Human Resources Jobs in Nigeria
Industry Manufacturing / Production
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2-3 year(s)
Qualification HND, Bachelor's Degree, PGD / Master's Degree
Location Lagos
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving – we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), we are located in 60 countries and organized as six business units: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); Western Europe (WEBU); Turkey, Caucasus and Central Asia (TCCA); Middle East and North Africa (MENA); West Africa (WABU); and South and East Africa (SEABU). These six strong business units allow us to operate at scale while ensuring flawless delivery through local market operations working closely with our bottling partners who manufacture, package and distribute our soft drinks.
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator for West Africa
SPECIFIC LOCATION NG-LA-LAGOS-OFFICE
JOB TYPE
Full Time
TRAVEL REQUIRED
25%
RELOCATION PROVIDED
No
JOB POSTING END DATE
SHIFT
N/AJOB ID 37594
Position Overview
As Human Resources Coordinator for West Africa (HRC WABU) you will be responsible for managing all local HR related processes which are not already provided out of our Global Business Services (GBS) HR Hub in Warsaw, Poland. You will support on the local level the regional GBS HR organization in areas like employee records management, learning, training and mobility administration support, and therefore interfacing with internal and external GBS HR key stakeholders delivering excellent and seamless HR service delivery.
In this position you will report to the EMEA HR Services Supervisor based in Warsaw, Poland.
Key Responsibilities
Responsible for maintaining and reviewing employee and HR personnel files and archives, in line with local laws and requirements, either personally (in Egypt), or remotely (in North East Africa).
Coordinate wet signatures obtaining for contracts and forms for in-scope countries against chart of authority as advised by GBS and vendors, copying documentation and filing.
End-to-end coordination and handling of non-employee resources through service providers (hires, renewals, terminations, addressing contingent workers issues) and activities connected with this, in line with internal policies and procedures.
End-to-end coordination of Interns (approvals, identification, on-boarding, compensation and benefits, off-boarding).
Provide local language support in terms of translation, local language letters and documents preparation.
Purchase Orders (PO) and Procurement end to end ownership of HR related activities (including but not limited to: Benefits Providers, Trainings, non-employee resources etc.).
Support HR analytics and reporting requests, and coordinate with GBS HR Analytics team as required for more complex analytics requests.
Complete HR related ad hoc tasks as necessary under personnel administration.
Support with keeping HR data updated and accurate in line with on the ground changes; coordinate with Line Managers and GBS HR Helpdesk (KO HR Help) on updating HR data.
Support Mobility Administration by providing forms in local language to assignees and support local work permits process.
Responsible for document preparation and formatting of specific reporting requirements in local language for Works Council and Employee Forums, for preparing meeting minutes, and for obtaining monthly reports required for Works Council meetings from Reporting team.
Support with local HR projects and ad hoc initiatives as needed.
Support GBS HR Operations in the local implementation of HR services and operations as needed (including but not limited to: Learning & Development support linked to local trainings and HR events, local HR communications etc.).
Support Local initiatives such as MyHealth, MyLife, Work-life balance initiatives, Employer of Choice support (prepare and coordinate all necessary materials and information for certifications, participation in ranking), etc.
What you can expect
Unique development opportunity in the field of HR in one of the most recognizable global brands.
A unique chance to be a part of a truly international HR team.
Participation in projects with strategic importance for our Global Business Services organization.
A chance to perform tasks independently, lead small HR related projects and present your own ideas.
Employment contract for an indefinite period with an attractive compensation and benefits package.
What you need to be successful
As HR Coordinator in Lagos you will work with many different stakeholders (internal and external) on a daily basis. Thus, you will need to be culturally aware, comfortable in a virtual working environment, as well as display excellent communication skills, a customer service and problem solving mindset and a persistent follow-up approach on pending topics.
In addition, as most key tasks are highly sensitive, you should bring along a good sense of confidentiality. Many of the daily responsibilities are connected to legal requirements, thus you should be savvy in local labor law as relevant for your role to be successful.
As this position requires coordinating various topics, often at the same time, you need to be able to organize your task independently, manage your time well and prioritize according to business needs. Strong analytical skills will help you to identify business needs and relevancy. If on top of that you have a background in Human Resources and bring 2-3 years of experience, ideally gained in an international environment and/or matrix organization, you´re just the one we´re looking for.
Qualifications at a glance
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Social Science or Business Administration/Finance. Alternatively related field of studies or equivalent related work experience. Diploma in the field of Human Resources.
Minimum 2-3 years of experience
Files Management
Using specialized databases as SAP, Intranet, SharePoint
Excellent Organization and planning
Excellent Communicator
Ability and initiative to work and perform
Customer Focus
Business Etiquette
Curiosity and continuous learning mindset
Leadership Behaviors
Drive Innovation
Collaborate with System, Customers and Key Stakeholders
Act Like an Owner
Inspire Others
Develop Self and Others
APPLY HERE http://www.flashnigeria.com/2016/09/human-resources-coordinator-for-west.html
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ranchhoddas: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
peace592:
Ladies and gentlemen's...wish to earn more online??.. If yes, reply "am interested"
I'm interested
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MEQUELLA001(f): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
Please, help! I need a job in Benin city. I have one year experience I'm administration. About to start my masters programme in Uniben. Help
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BARAJ92(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
peace592:
Ladies and gentlemen's...wish to earn more online??.. If yes, reply "am interested"
am interested
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by arokoola(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
Emmanuel, with HND Microbiology needs a job seriously in any firm. I also have HSSE and I'm computer literate. If there's any offer, pls whatsapp me on +2348051480578

(1) (2) (3) ... (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.