Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2427216 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Stevostical:

My paid, how have you been, it's been a while .
Yes o. I've been great pal. Bet you've been no less than doing great too
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
amicable09:

Thanks cheesy
Are you good in Oracle?
Oracle?? shocked Azziinn, dibia tinz kinda job? grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
joie123:

Ok, thank you very much!
I hope you also followed the chain of other comments
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
ProudOlodo:
Oracle?? shocked Azziinn, dibia tinz kinda job? grin
Hahahaha.
Oracle as in Google chief priest tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by vykta: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abeg do u pipo av any job u are not doing again... Help A Brother
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
Oracle as in Google chief priest tongue
Hmmmmm....so there's a god (or goddess) named Google. The one they consult in that village called internet abi?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
vykta:
Abeg do u pipo av any job u are not doing again... Help A Brother
Lol @ boldened cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
ProudOlodo:

Hmmmmm....so there's a god (or goddess) named Google. The one they consult in that village called internet abi?
You seem to know the village well. You're so right about that question.

Can you access the village from your base?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
amicable09:

You seem to know the village well. You're so right about that question.
Can you access the village from your base?
I hear rumors that there are many gates to that village from anywhere. But I get scared of getting lost in a place like that
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Stevostical(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
ProudOlodo:

Yes o. I've been great pal. Bet you've been no less than doing great too
Yeah bro, I need to ask you some things. I will send you a mail via the email you registered nairaland with.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
Stevostical:

Yeah bro, I need to ask you some things. I will send you a mail via the email you registered nairaland with.
Okay bro...I'll check now.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
ProudOlodo:
Holla
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Stevostical(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
ProudOlodo:

Okay bro...I'll check now.
Sent!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
Jazmiynne:
I smell Jasmine....Hey Jazzie Jazz Jazmiynne smiley You're nightcrawling tonight?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by celwonder(m): 1:55am On Jan 29, 2017
abeg Nlanders, I jst got an aptitude test/oral interview invite from "Live Resources Solution Center", Lagos state. I live in warri.

pls is there any one who knows anything about them?? ur info is greatly appreciated
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 8:30am On Jan 29, 2017
ProudOlodo:

I smell Jasmine....Hey Jazzie Jazz Jazmiynne smiley You're nightcrawling tonight?

Lolz.. Indeed I was nightcrawling in search of a proud fellow who also happens to be an olodo... Any ideas on his whereabouts?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by vykta: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
ProudOlodo:
Lol @ boldened cheesy
lool... ... My Brother e af tired me o!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Lolz.. Indeed I was nightcrawling in search of a proud fellow who also happens to be an olodo... Any ideas on his whereabouts?
Lol

Yea. You searched and he wanted to be found. But somehow you were whisked away before the finding happens embarassed I'm sure nuttie Sleep is responsible for that angry But anyway, how was your adventure with Sleep the Peeve?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
vykta:
lool... ... My Brother e af tired me o!
I understand jare...it's not easy my brother. We just keep digging and pushing on till we hit gold in the murky mine noni. You just surf about this small block of the big e-town called NL and I trust you'll run into something good for you soon. And I'm delighted you've also found this very nice spot where you can meet some wonderful people when you feel like taking a break to relax wink

You have my best wishes
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by vykta: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
ProudOlodo:

I understand jare...it's not easy my brother. We just keep digging and pushing on till we hit gold in the murky mine noni. You just surf about this small block of the big e-town called NL and I trust you'll run into something good for you soon. And I'm delighted you've also found this very nice spot where you can meet some wonderful people when you feel like taking a break to relax wink

You have my best wishes
Thanks my brother... Gba eHug... #NoHomo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
vykta:
Thanks my brother... Gba eHug... #NoHomo
Lol...#Taken

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
Time: Now
Current activity: Testing a shotgun

Mr. Tolusan...please what is the address of that Protea Hotel again? I want to bring water for that Ofe-Owerri grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
ProudOlodo:
Time: Now
Current activity: Testing a shotgun

Mr. Tolusan...please what is the address of that Protea Hotel again? I want to bring water for that Ofe-Owerri grin

Chisos! I'm in trouble. Ewo! Eez just a crush na. I'm not going to interfere with your "title". Thanks I dont need water. Dem give me water. Jazmiynne come and take this angry someborri away o.

@the second bolded, "Tolusan" would be just fine.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
tolusan:

Chisos! I'm in trouble. Ewo! Eez just a crush na. I'm not going to interfere with your "title". Thanks I dont need water. Dem give me water. Jazmiynne come and take this angry someborri away o.

@the second bolded, "Tolusan" would be just fine.
Hahahahahahahaha...

Did I say "water"? Sorry...I meant "wine" grin The error must be because of the hot blood (you know the day has been hot like Sahara here grin). Angry ke? I just wanted to bring wine so we can discuss your e-crush over ofe-owerri and wine smiley

And eerrrmmm...I'll drop the "mr" when you drop the "sir" tongue...until I'm knighted smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
ProudOlodo:

I hear rumors that there are many gates to that village from anywhere. But I get scared of getting lost in a place like that
I replied you last night but network didn't allow my reply get to you, now what I want to say has become stale. This makes me sad.

Hi Tolusan cheesy, the first time I ate amala and ewedu soup was in my service year and I took a picture of the meal before I started to eat too. Lol. It was not a small something grin grin grin

I was laughed at ehn! Lol
I can't forget that memory. Trying new food for me is always exciting but the excitement wears off along the line especially if I taste something I'm not familiar with. That particular soup had locust beans. I thought they were supposed to grind it or sth... I don't even know.

Happy Sunday guys!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
amicable09:

I replied you last night but network didn't allow my reply get to you, now what I want to say has become stale. This makes me sad.

Hi Tolusan cheesy, the first time I ate amala and ewedu soup was in my service year and I took a picture of the meal before I started to eat too. Lol. It was not a small something grin grin grin

I can't forget that memory. Trying new food for me is always exciting but the excitement wears off along the line especially if I taste something I'm not familiar with. That particular soup had locust beans. I thought they were supposed to grind it or sth... I don't even know.

Happy Sunday guys!

Lol. I'm extremely conventional with my diet. I rarely change meals. I should actually get a medal for this.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
amicable09:

Hi Tolu.san cheesy, the first time I ate amala and ewedu soup was in my service year and I took a picture of the meal before I started to eat too. Lol. It was not a small something grin grin grin

Happy Sunday guys!
Happy SUnday to you too

So, what network are you on so I'll know who to sue? angry Thank God ToluSAN is around who will teash us how to make all manner of billion-count allegations from the situation and make some billion worth of fine grin

Lol @ your amala+ewedu experience. I guess it included a tale of peppered tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
tolusan:

Lol. I'm extremely conventional with my diet. I rarely change meals. I should actually get a medal for this.
Lol. I think I'll say same too goes for me as well coupled with the fact that I'm not a foodie. I'm not the best person anyone should cook a meal for and invite to come and appraise because the way I'll eat the food ehn! lol, if others are waiting for me to give a good word before eating, they'll all lose interest cheesy

I'm that bad tongue
For trying out that new ofe without complaining, you just won yourself a gold medal!!!!! grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
ProudOlodo:

Happy SUnday to you too

So, what network are you on so I'll know who to sue? angry Thank God ToluSAN is around who will teash us how to make all manner of billion-count allegations from the situation and make some billion worth of fine grin

Lol @ your amala+ewedu experience. I guess it included a tale of peppered tongue
Hahahaha.
It's Airtel o. After porting from MTN to Airtel and then back to MTN cheesy, I think they hold a grudge against me. It has to be a personal beef tongue. Tolu will make a good case out of this, let's table the matter before him cos I smell the billions already cheesy

Lol @ a tale of peppered tongue grin grin grin
Ah! Don't bring back the memory cheesy. Good thing I went with others who kept giving me the ginger... lol. It was so dramatic cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.