Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2426290 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Analee(f): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2017
cc150615:

Seriously
Ppl still think like this?
I just dey waka pass sha...
bros lik u stil a learner,i know uve nt seen it n ds fashion,its strange to u becos u go to church wer dey speak plenty grammar.bt wil encourage to giv it a try n watch God's manifestatn n life,anointing is nt grammar,leav al these churches wer dey speak plenty grammar,no result,dey collect u tithes n offering yet dey cant make good use of it,to empower d church members,there is nobody dat comes to OPM n go bak d same,go n investigate.no b noise,lemme js pause here.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Analee(f): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2017
Gunlawz:

lol...it is like you are an expert in this field..
daz ma church,so i know.js giv it a try.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Analee:
bros lik u stil a learner,i know uve nt seen it n ds fashion,its strange to u becos u go to church wer dey speak plenty grammar.bt wil encourage to giv it a try n watch God's manifestatn n life,anointing is nt grammar,leav al these churches wer dey speak plenty grammar,no result,dey collect u tithes n offering yet dey cant make good use of it,to empower d church members,there is nobody dat comes to OPM n go bak d same,go n investigate.no b noise,lemme js pause here.
Sorry dear,its not a church competition.
In my church, we don't speak plenty grammar, we also care less if you pay your tithe or offering, we just tell you God's expectations of you, but we don't pick water spirit and whatever prayer. We just live for God and do His will and His power is made manifest in our lives with testimonies, we also care for your soul and spiritual welfare above all; we are also encouraged to work hard at our secular jobs/lives and do all that is required of us to succeed in life.
no we don't spend all our prayer time praying for deliverance cos God cares for His own.
I pray that God will reveal Himself to you, like His real self so you get out of all these bamboozle.
Remember, i'm passionate to see you succeed, even as your soul prospers.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kennyfem(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
Food Choices Ltd is currently recruiting for the position of Event Planning Manager for an award in nigeria "NG FOOD AWARDS. kindly send your resume to...
Continue with link below.

http://kennysamlatestnews..com.ng/2017/07/vacancy-at-food-choices-limited.html?m=1
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by clintine12: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lero15:
prove it! cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
���
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tnot(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
MTN Daya Available 24/7!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Big congratulations to you Jamean for achieving such a remarkable feat. We all celebrate you.

[img]http://media./images/004593d01863ba281a8cec1ab65cd96a/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
LastMumu:
Big congratulations to you Jamean for achieving such a remarkable feat. We all celebrate you.

I'm really excited as I say Congratulations to you Jamean cheesy

And...

Hearty Congratulations Moyarh... wink

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jazmiynne:

I'm really excited as I say Congratulations to you Jamean cheesy

And...

Hearty Congratulations Moyarh... wink

Why did you steal my gif without permission?

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
LastMumu:

Why did you steal my gif without permission?

Simply because I can tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Simply because I can tongue

Don't worry, I know what to do to you.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
LastMumu:

Don't worry, I know what to do to you.

angry undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jazmiynne:

angry undecided
Are you talking to me?

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
LastMumu:

Are you talking to me?

No sir... I'm taking with you grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jazmiynne:

No sir... I'm taking with you grin

You better go and sleep Now. Olodo.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 12:49am On Jul 14, 2017
LastMumu:

Thanks smiley
Thank you Jazmiynne smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 3:24am On Jul 14, 2017
Jamean:

Thanks smiley
Thank you Jazmiynne smiley

You are Welcome dearie kiss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 3:26am On Jul 14, 2017
LastMumu:

You better go and sleep Now. Olodo.

The face I make when LastMumu calls me an Olodo undecided

Good morning boss grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ventor(m): 3:48am On Jul 14, 2017
Urgent please,have not done my cv yet but i need a job i can go for the interview directly,just graduated(industrial maths) needed something doing before going for my nysc.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ventor(m): 3:49am On Jul 14, 2017
K
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 5:37am On Jul 14, 2017
Ventor:
Urgent please,have not done my cv yet but i need a job i can go for the interview directly,just graduated(industrial maths) needed something doing before going for my nysc.
Pls help a brother gmail(jakeselle751@gmail.com)

Oga I am not understanding... Do you mean that you are looking to get a job interview invitation that wouldn't require you submitting a CV?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ventor(m): 5:54am On Jul 14, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Oga I am not understanding... Do you mean that you are looking to get a job interview invitation that wouldn't require you submitting a CV?
Exactly ma, have not done my cv yet and most ad are always about summitting cv so i would like a job interview that wouldn't require me sending my cv.thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 6:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Ventor:

Exactly ma, have not done my cv yet and most ad are always about summitting cv so i would like a job interview that wouldn't require me sending my cv.thanks

Honestly, I was going to give a sacarstic response to your very absurd request. But you actually sound sincere, so I've changed my mind.

If all the job adverts you are seeing require a CV, does it not thus follow that you should get yourself equipped with a CV?

Your request sounds just like a soldier without guns asking the army to assign him only to battles that wouldn't require guns instead of getting a gun.

Your request should have been to assistance to create a CV. In which case, I would say you should start from www.google.com in addition to what ever assistance you get from here.

Job search is a battle of it's kind. Study the battle, Equip yourself to fit the battle and fight it well. Cos honestly, your current request portrays you as very unserious.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dyazeez(m): 6:30am On Jul 14, 2017
Good morning everybody.
I am a chemical engineering graduate, graduated 2015, finished NYSC this year but seriously searching for job to get experience and ......
Please help
My mail dyazeez86@gmail.com
My whatsapp number is 08036520308
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ventor(m): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Honestly, I was going to give a sacarstic response to your very absurd request. But you actually sound sincere, so I've changed my mind.

If all the job adverts you are seeing require a CV, does it not thus follow that you should get yourself equipped with a CV?

Your request sounds just like a soldier without guns asking the army to assign him only to battles that wouldn't require guns instead of getting a gun.

Your request should have been to assistance to create a CV. In which case, I would say you should start from www.google.com in addition to what ever assistance you get from here.

Job search is a battle of it's kind. Study the battle, Equip yourself to fit the battle and fight it well. Cos honestly, your current request portrays you as very unserious.
Thank you for reply would get the cv done today but for the unserious part you might be right though thanks all the same
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Analee(f): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
cc150615:

Sorry dear,its not a church competition.
In my church, we don't speak plenty grammar, we also care less if you pay your tithe or offering, we just tell you God's expectations of you, but we don't pick water spirit and whatever prayer. We just live for God and do His will and His power is made manifest in our lives with testimonies, we also care for your soul and spiritual welfare above all; we are also encouraged to work hard at our secular jobs/lives and do all that is required of us to succeed in life.
no we don't spend all our prayer time praying for deliverance cos God cares for His own.
I pray that God will reveal Himself to you, like His real self so you get out of all these bamboozle.
Remember, i'm passionate to see you succeed, even as your soul prospers.
am nt talkn abt church competition,nobody is competin wit anybody,its a personal race,av already seen Gods manifestatn n my life eva sins i locatd d church plus d assignmnt,becos if i didnt c,wil nt waste my tym here advicin somone to giv a try so no need 4 u prayers,is dat only wat u tel somone who pays tithes n offering?no empowermnt? Lik n OPM wer der is free school,free oil n gas,free estate,tailoring,skillacquistion,restaurant,boutique etc 4 everybody weda u r an opm member or nt includings muslims, am stil lukin 4 a church in Nigeria dat can b lik OPM.daz y anybody dat comes der recieves der heart desires becos God says giv me a strong reason, anyway dnt av much tym 4 argumnts,stil encouragin u to com n connect to a higher power,u tink wer u ar u comfortable nt until u connect,daz wen u will realize uve bin sittn on a fence 4 long, n u blame urself 4 nt realizin on tym.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MAKABBEY(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
I studied political science education, i am seriously looking for job, can multi task and problems solving. location: Osun state, Oyo state or ondo state. waiting for favorable response because "I get kid to feed" 08064529966 makindesaheed38@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
olusola11:
Please how do i get to this address from iyana ipaja. Thanks in advance

Diplomat Hotel, No 18 Oduduwa Way, off Isaac John Street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos
Just take a direct bus from Iyana Ipaja Bus Stop or around there to Ikeja. At Ikeja Under Bridge, which is the last Bus Stop, look for a Keke going to Isaac John, they are usually parked opposite Lasuth and around the area. Explain to them. Just ask questions. It's not difficult to locate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
*RESULTS-ORIENTED SALES OFFICER VACANCY*

Another of our client, a Confectionery & Bakery company based on the Mainland is urgently in need of a *Results-Oriented Sales Officer* in Lagos.

Candidates must possess the following:

*/Experience with actual selling and retailing.*
/CAN – DO attitude
/Target driven
/Good persuasion & negotiation skills
/Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills.
*/Male Only and Must have a valid driver's license*
/Living around Ojodu/Ogba/Ikeja/Agege/Ojota etc

Open only to people with at least 2 years’ *Hands-On Sales experience*.

Interested and clearly qualified candidates should forward their CVs to talents@gettingajobisajob.com using RESULTS-ORIENTED SALES OFFICER has subject of the mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56