Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,512 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2423334 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by pascalbenz: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
kafeii123:

Find if you have the time (usually abt 3yrs) go to a technical school n apply for metal work/fabrication. .

But if you are in Lagos. .. go to Ikeja entrepreneurship development Centre, other training g outfit. EEDC is kinda almost free.

But the business side of it .... you'd have to start with babysteps mayb do "join man" on weekends.

Welding isn't bad if you can get your City and Guilds tests certs. Then there's pipeline welding etc. Shd you pursue that career.

Goodluck

thanks .. though i reside @ abuja
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by penitential(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
JesusShephard:

INFINITI
Dear applicant based on your application, you are invited for an interview on MON 17/07/2017 @ 98, Palm Avenue, Olorunshogo Hillstar hospital buldn Mushin Lagos

Has any other person received this and is it genuine.
It's GNLD.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by EzeRedd(m): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I think it's fake. No company name or role.
Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 12:31am On Jul 17, 2017
wroskian:
Fer.dyboss, you might need this:

www.afterschoolafrica.com/22397/government-ireland-africa-agri-food-development-program/

Thanks man! I'll check that out.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lilliesboy(m): 12:32am On Jul 17, 2017
I got a mail from the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) two days ago; I have been shortlisted for an interview/test next week. Did you get it too?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2017
Jazmiynne:

I'm really excited as I say Congratulations to you Jamean cheesy

And...

Hearty Congratulations Moyarh... wink

[img]http://media./images/004593d01863ba281a8cec1ab65cd96a/tenor.gif[/img]

Thank you Jaz.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2017
Ventor:

Exactly ma, have not done my cv yet and most ad are always about summitting cv so i would like a job interview that wouldn't require me sending my cv.thanks

Lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2017
Happy birthday Ferdyboss, finest of his kind...SOAR!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gunlawz(m): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2017
kafeii123:

Find if you have the time (usually abt 3yrs) go to a technical school n apply for metal work/fabrication. .

But if you are in Lagos. .. go to Ikeja entrepreneurship development Centre, other training g outfit. EEDC is kinda almost free.

But the business side of it .... you'd have to start with babysteps mayb do "join man" on weekends.

Welding isn't bad if you can get your City and Guilds tests certs. Then there's pipeline welding etc. Shd you pursue that career.

Goodluck

pls is the one at ikeja also open to graduates who want to learn a skill..what is the cost? how long would it take and how do i get to do the city and guilds test?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gewelike(m): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2017
Job vacancy for the position of a social media content editor for an eCommerce site in Abuja...call this number to fix a meeting today: 08035891089
Best regards.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
cc150615:
Happy birthday Ferdyboss, finest of his kind...SOAR!

Thanks dearest!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ferdyboss

happy birthday brov. blessings & favours fall on you. hearty cheers.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by carmine9(f): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Job vacancy for the position of a Chief Administrative Officer at Highpiller's Intl., Owerri --> https://myjobs.com.ng/chief-administrative-officer/5128.html
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ventor(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Moyarh:

Lol
The matter tire u baa

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kafeii123: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Gunlawz:

pls is the one at ikeja also open to graduates who want to learn a skill..what is the cost? how long would it take and how do si get to do the city and guilds test?

Yes they accept graduates Last I heard. About the City and Guilds, most technical schools have the centres. But if you search the web... you should find venues you can get the certs. from.

There's an Indian company somewhere around Lagos used to do such trainings. They're somewhat expensive. But they teach pipeline welding et. al.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by HRPersonel: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
JOB VACANCY IN PORTHARCOURT !!!

Great Vision Resources Ltd, is a major player in the Nigerian economy especially in the areas of Information and Logistic.

Great Vision Resources Ltd is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Public Agent
Job Description: Information and Logistics
Qualification: HND/Bsc in any field

Interested applicants MUST be persons of absolute integrity and ready to be trained, and should send their CV to vgrhrs@gmail.com

Deadline: Not specified
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ypungjaycoded: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
please is there any1 living in lekki dat can accomodate me for 5 working days while I do my I.T. I would appreciate d help
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Udochee:

happy birthday brov. blessings & favours fall on you. hearty cheers.

Thanks Udo.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mannylex(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ferdyboss:

Thanks Udo.

Happy birthday bro.... More money to your account and more blessings fall on you...

Hello house. It's been ages. How are we?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Rialto: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
VACANCIES EXIST FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
(1) A Supervisor
(2) Housekeeper
(3) Experienced and professional Cook
(4) Front Desk Officer/receptionist (0-2 years experience)
(5) Bar man

All applications and CVs can be sent to hotelrialtojobs@gmail.com or dropped personally at the security unit of the Hotel (6, alhaji amoo street,Off Ogudu road, Ojota,Lagos)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kitchen(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Am an accountant, completed my NYSC, lives in lagos, am looking fr a job. i can be contacted on hillaryjerry399@gmail. com. tnks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by paulovirih: 12:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Are you a Veterinary Doctor or do you know one?....We're looking urgently to hire a Veterinary Doctor at Kennel Pride Nigeria. Mail Your CV to jobs@kennelpride.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 6:02am On Jul 18, 2017
Mannylex:

Happy birthday bro.... More money to your account and more blessings fall on you...

Hello house. It's been ages. How are we?

Thanks Mannylex. I Appreciate.

By the way, the chat room is now a shadow of itself. The very essence has gone into oblivion.

As they say, "20 Children cannot play together for 20 years". Everyone is now too busy with their hustle and have little or no time to handle the weeds on the thread. It's a definition of deserting a piece of land.

Good to see you here once more. Cheers man.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnsondbolaji(m): 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
MAKE MONEY WITH NO MONEY

Invest your leisure period on making passive income, from mainspring knowledge sharing community, we gather valuable knowledge and intellectual materials to bless lives all over the world.

How to make money from this;

Start earning #100 (one hundred naira) per topic.

BENEFIT

You know more by learning from other people's posts.
There is no limit to your earning as much as you post
You get an author bio profile visible all over the world
You can share your posts with your groups and friends

How it works.

You can resesrch on a perticular topic of interest and edit thoroughly to a sense that any body reading it stands to gain something.

Terms Of Service

Payments are done the first day of the month, for previous month.

No plagiarism and spamming edit yiur research perfectly.

Posts are expected to be minimum of 1000 words, post lesser than 1000 words are paid for just #40 only.

Join Our Whatsapp Group

https:///H4Fs1s6ZcHDIX3rlolebJb

GET STARTED BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW

http://mainspringblog.com/pubit
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
johnsondbolaji:
MAKE MONEY WITH NO MONEY

Invest your leisure period on making passive income, from mainspring knowledge sharing community, we gather valuable knowledge and intellectual materials to bless lives all over the world.

How to make money from this;

Start earning #100 (one hundred naira) per topic.

BENEFIT

You know more by learning from other people's posts.
There is no limit to your earning as much as you post
You get an author bio profile visible all over the world
You can share your posts with your groups and friends

How it works.

You can resesrch on a perticular topic of interest and edit thoroughly to a sense that any body reading it stands to gain something.

Terms Of Service

Payments are done the first day of the month, for previous month.

No plagiarism and spamming edit yiur research perfectly.

Posts are expected to be minimum of 1000 words, post lesser than 1000 words are paid for just #40 only.

Join Our Whatsapp Group

https:///H4Fs1s6ZcHDIX3rlolebJb

GET STARTED BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW

http://mainspringblog.com/pubit
I don't get you, bro. Do you mean that a person will be paid 100 naira writing a thousand words? Just a simple yes or no will do.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnsondbolaji(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
yes
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
johnsondbolaji:
yes
Isn't that slavery? The person will research, think, put to paper, edit and post for a 100 naira? Bro, why?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnsondbolaji(m): 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
it's a passion thing sir, its not about the money but about sharing knowledge
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
johnsondbolaji:
it's a passion thing sir, its not about the money but about sharing knowledge
But you use it to make money, right? If you are going to use people, wouldn't it be fair to let them use you too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.