Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2427968 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
For those interested

We are recruiting for the position of *Project Director (Major Telecom Projects)*
Requirements:
•At least 7- 8 years practical exp in Telecoms industry
*Be familiar with O&M management of Telecom Operators or Managed Services operations of telecom vendors. -Wireless Operator exp in managerial level
•At least 3 years large department mgt exp with good track records.
•Expertise in one or more of the following areas: NOC Operation, Field Operation, Network Performance Mgt, OSS IT, eTom/ITIL, TL9000, PMP etc.
*Education
•B.Sc telecommunication field or equivalent.
*Other Requirements
•Energetic and studious
•Be able to travel frequently within a short notice and work overseas
•Mature and positive attitudes; strong sense of quality; able to work well in a fast-paced, multi-culture dynamic environment.
•Excellent written, oral and listening skills in English Language and at least one local language
•Be able to accept high pressure
•Customer oriented
#Qualified and interested candidate should send CV to recruitment@mactayconsulting.com with Project Director as email subject.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by binhozie(m): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
Recruiting IT sales Executives for a Reputable IT solutions company.
Required
Bsc /HND, preferably a computer science graduate.
At least 1 year experience in similar capacity and organisation.
Location is Portharcourt
If interested revert with resume to freelancerecruiterng@gmail.com with IT sales Executive as subject.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lol....schleez scammers have taken over this thread....they should kontinew!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Our client, a beauty and cosmetic company located in Victoria-Island Lagos requires the services of a Business Development Executive. The preferred candidate must possess the following;
• Self-starter & Die-hard goal getter with a track record of meeting set targets • Excellent communicator with good negation and customer service skills • High attention to details, ability to take initiatives and work without supervision. • Socially adept with good research and social media skills as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Office suit. • Residence in Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki or its environs. Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs and Cover letter to jobboxjobs@gmail.com­ using “Business Development Executive as subject of the mail
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Youcharia:
Lol....schleez scammers have taken over this thread....they should kontinew!!
Exactly. Guys, I hope you all are noting the handles. Just one person with three handles poisoning us with lies and fake jobs.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by talk2stefan(m): 2:08am On Aug 13, 2017
Is this some jobs? I don't get
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by macnaezer: 7:29am On Aug 13, 2017
Anyone have an idea of how u connect jobs is like. I got an invite for am intert on Monday for a sales executive.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by onos217(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2017
Hello house, I got this invite this morning. Kindly help to confirm if it's genuine or not:
Thanks as I await responses.

Dear Applicant,

In view of your application for the advertised job position of a customer service representative, you are hereby invited for an aptitude test and oral interview with GERALDPLUS LTD which has been scheduled for MONDAY 14TH AUGUST 2017,the interview will start exactly by 9:00 am be punctual.

Please bring along original copies of your credentials, resume(hard copy)
two passports with you to the interview @ No 95 Fadeyi road, Opposite Nigeria travel agency, Lagos state Nigeria.

Please Note: The interview session will include written and oral test.

Be punctual, as lateness will not be condoned.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Emmaesty:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Our client, a beauty and cosmetic company located in Victoria-Island Lagos requires the services of a Business Development Executive. The preferred candidate must possess the following;
• Self-starter & Die-hard goal getter with a track record of meeting set targets • Excellent communicator with good negation and customer service skills • High attention to details, ability to take initiatives and work without supervision. • Socially adept with good research and social media skills as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Office suit. • Residence in Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki or its environs. Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs and Cover letter to jobboxjobs@gmail.com­ using “Business Development Executive as subject of the mail

Sent you a PM, I need a favour.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lanre12388: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
onos217:
Hello house, I got this invite this morning. Kindly help to confirm if it's genuine or not:
Thanks as I await responses.

Dear Applicant,

In view of your application for the advertised job position of a customer service representative, you are hereby invited for an aptitude test and oral interview with GERALDPLUS LTD which has been scheduled for MONDAY 14TH AUGUST 2017,the interview will start exactly by 9:00 am be punctual.

Please bring along original copies of your credentials, resume(hard copy)
two passports with you to the interview @ No 95 Fadeyi road, Opposite Nigeria travel agency, Lagos state Nigeria.

Please Note: The interview session will include written and oral test.

Be punctual, as lateness will not be condoned.

i go the same text , its looks like GNLD formart

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jazmiynne
Happy Sunday
I'm sorry I just got that your post, walahi e pain me.
So sorry dear...

And
Therealadonye
Longest time Boss...
Please include me in the business biko...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
ksstroud:
Jazmiynne
Happy Sunday
I'm sorry I just got that your post, walahi e pain me.
So sorry dear....

No probs at all wink
Good afternoon boss cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jazmiynne:

No probs at all wink
Good afternoon boss cheesy

@the bolded...
Boss bi ti ba wo...
U wanna tease me abi...wehdone ma'am
We both know I'm just tailing towards your mightiness...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
ksstroud:

@the bolded...
Boss bi ti ba wo...
U wanna tease me abi...wehdone ma'am
We both know I'm just tailing towards your mightiness...

Iffaihear grin

Have a swell week kss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gcey2k(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Greetings guys, it's been quite a while.

Do we have lecturers in the house or anyone that has attended an interview for an assistant lecturer position? Have one this week in the Engr/Oil n gas area.

Want to know your experience and the what I should expect/prepare to face.

Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mayboy(m): 6:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Good
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mhisterdreezy(m): 6:17am On Aug 14, 2017
G.m house is their any job for undergraduate, d person can be a house keeper or supermarket manager or assistant or catering and facility services or camp boss or any other job pls if u have such jobs pls quote me or pm me God bless you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 14, 2017
Please, how do i get to yaba from mile 2? (cheapest snd fastest)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jobyina: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by FemiJnJ(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2017
An IT firm in Nigeria needs services of active and experienced IT personnel, Marketers and Customer service operators.

Qualification: Minimum of HND or BSC in related fields

A minimum of 5years working experience is required.

Please forward CV/Resume to jnjrecruits@hotmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cis9(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Make Money here.

Invest and double your income

click my signature

Screenshot attached.

Thank me later.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by 4lexible: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Good afternoon.
Please who else got this?

You have been selected as one of the 30 interns to go through our graduate trainee program. The program shall run for 3 months, a period during which you shall be paid a stipend of 25,000. This selection is strictly on a first come first serve basis, After the 3 months, a review of scorecards will make the best performers eligible for employment. Employment will on performance basis.

You are to resume at old Kingsway building, Dugbe, Oyo state.n monday 21st of August. You are required to resume with an Asterisk 6250 card. It will by your personal office gadget and record your progress. Your success in mastering it's usage will also be reflected on your scorecard.

Your internship team lead is Gabriel Yohanna . You can contact him on 08084603067 for further enquiries.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tevanso(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
4lexible:
Good afternoon.
Please who else got this?

You have been selected as one of the 30 interns to go through our graduate trainee program. The program shall run for 3 months, a period during which you shall be paid a stipend of 25,000. This selection is strictly on a first come first serve basis, After the 3 months, a review of scorecards will make the best performers eligible for employment. Employment will on performance basis.

You are to resume at old Kingsway building, Dugbe, Oyo state.n monday 21st of August. You are required to resume with an Asterisk 6250 card. It will by your personal office gadget and record your progress. Your success in mastering it's usage will also be reflected on your scorecard.

Your internship team lead is Gabriel Yohanna . You can contact him on 08084603067 for further enquiries.

did u apply for it and how did u apply
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Iffaihear grin

Have a swell week kss

And you too...

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bighaywhy: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Web product manager intern Needed at Hopefield Network

Nature : Remote

Competencies Required

•Proficiency in Web Development using wordpress

•Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools

•Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills

•Proficiency in Graphics Tools- Corel Draw, PS

•Ownership- Ability to work remotely (without supervision)

Apply here

https://placements.com.ng/jobs/web-product-manager-at-hopefield-network/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by 4lexible: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
I forwarded my CV to Danielopia@outlook.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by olusola11: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Good afternoon. Please how do i get to this address from iyana ipaja. Thanks.
Suite 2 Block C3, Sura Complex, Simpson Street, Lagos Island.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by frenchman2: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
A qualified Spanish and German teacher needed in a language centre
Location is Port Harcourt
Call 08055224643

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.