Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2416717 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ITCareerINxtGen: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
IT-enable your career; find out the steps and paths to follow in this book, “IT Career: A Roadmap” designed to provide guidance, clarify confusions and enumerate recommended pathways into the information technology or other industry for various categories of interests such as aspiring high school leavers, undergraduate students, graduate students, professionals in IT or other sectors who wish to IT-enable their careers as well as job seekers. Check out my signature link below.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Freeicanmaterial: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
An Hausa teacher is urgently needed in Abuja. Must be fluent in English and Hausa and must be presentable. Prior teaching experience will be an added advantage.

CLOSED
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jobyina: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by forcomments: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
A female baker needed urgently in a restaurant in Ikorodu.

Interested candidates should send their CV and application to recruitmentconsultants17@gmail.com

Resumption is immediate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by forcomments: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
A very experienced female marketing officer required urgently in Ikorodu.
Interested candidates must have demonstrable experience in off-line and on-line marketing.
She must also have great skill in the use of Powerpoint and Excel.
Interested candidates must of necessity be resident in Ikorodu.
Any candidate that fits into this frame should send her CV to recruitmentconsultants17@gmail.com
Resumption is immediate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Job Vacancy: Chief Technology Officer (CTO) - ISP/Telecoms

Our client is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Since its launch, our client has developed a reputation for highly reliable services to become the preferred provider of wholesale Internet services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa. They now have an opening for a CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (CTO).

Reporting Line: Chief Executive Officer

Job Profile

The CTO shall be responsible for all technical activities for this growing infrastructure based telecom operator and data center service provider. Responsibilities will include directing all new service development, network planning and engineering and implementation/build-out, operations management, network and service performance assurance, managing the ICT portfolio in line with business requirements and overall support of business development activities on a global scale.

Key Responsibilities

Specifically, the CTO’s responsibilities shall include to:
Oversee all technology aspects of the company.
Direct the teams in new product and service development, Network Planning, Engineering and Implementation, including infrastructure build out to new regions globally and service delivery to customer locations, Solutions Development to address a growing set of telecom and data center service needs, Business development and Technical Sales support and Global Operations including managing the delivery of end-to-end services over the organization's international network, terrestrial networks in several countries, IP/MPLS footprint, partner networks and data center with technology from leading global OEMs.
Establish the company’s technology roadmap in line with market needs and global technology trends, assist in development of the business plan and lead all aspects of its implementation.
Work with other department heads, especially Sales and Marketing to plan and advise on technologies and services to meet evolving market needs that enhance revenue.
Roll out new telecom and data center services and deploy effective resources to support in company and by leading Corporate customers.
Build relationships especially on C-level with customers and global partners that result in superior solutions and deeper loyalty and adoption of the company's solutions.
Ensure world class network and data center operations and management to deliver the required service levels to customers.
Ensure overall network security, reliability and resilience and disaster recovery planning.
Manage supplier business relationships and/or partnerships across the operating countries to sustain and grow the company’s business.
Direct the IT team and ensure alignment of IT with overall business requirements.
Lead the company’s continued investment in infrastructure to drive growth including future domestic and international network builds and evolution of network and data center services, capacity planning and optimization taking into account technology trends
Actively manage the department’s budget and ensure effective use of the company’s resources on technology investments to grow the business.
Grow the capacity of the company’s technical staff to lead the technology services innovation curve.

Key Requirements

Electrical or Electronics Engineering degree including a Masters’ degree in Business, Engineering or Management.
Minimum of 20 years’ experience in ICT or Telecommunications industry in management with at least 10 years with an infrastructure based service provider.
Minimum of 10 years’ strategic management experience.
Experience with the design, deployment and operations of physical network infrastructure including DWDM networks, preferably both terrestrial and submarine systems, optical network solutions and microwave technologies.
Experience deploying and managing services delivered via network solutions using SDH, IP, Ethernet and MPLS Technologies.
Experienced manager with ability to develop middle level technical management.
Strong technical and network engineering and operations skills.
Extensive experience of Business & Operational Support Systems (BSS/OSS) and IT Applications (CRM/ERP).
Proven experience of managing CAPEX and OPEX budgets against specific commercial objectives.
Ability to lead technology evolution of the company to address market opportunities with new service offerings.
Ability to deliver network features and enhancements on time and on budget.
Ability to effectively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff to achieve business objectives.

PLEASE ENSURE YOU MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS AS EXPLICITLY LISTED

Mail CVs to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com or visit www.erecnigeria.com to apply on the website

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by forcomments: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
A very experienced driver required urgently in Ikorodu.
Interested candidates must of necessity be resident in Ikorodu.
Please send your CV to recruitmentconsultants17@gmail.com
Resumption is immediate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gunlawz(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
onos217:
Hello house, here's a screen shot of the appointment letter I got today. Please I want to know how genuine it's. I feel it's a scam. Thanks in anticipation as I await your response.

in my opinion..its fake stuff
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
MandyBee:
Please guys, how legit is this?

Good day, your application for Flight Attendant has been reviewed and you are to report at SN Limited office by 9am on Thursday 10th August 2017 with your CV and 1 passport for an assessment.
Interview Venue: 6th floor of brown tall building opposite Rikaz shopping plaza, by salvation bus stop, Opebi Allen, Ikeja, Lagos. For more inquiries, pls call the admin on contact 09055513977. Your identification code is Ref: 0040/SN.
Hahahahha....so SNL don become aviation company overnight
My God!!
The snl i know is pure scam but you can go there yourself and see what's up if you have the time and money.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Denko2721987(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
torqque7:
Make money online in the comfort of your home but you must be dedicated and willing to work for hours to get paid upto 300usd but you will work sha well to be able to earn up to that in a day.Withdraw by Western union because it's a Russian site and use Google crome so it can be translated to English.Goodluck. http://d823.reddengi.top/241570313077/

I would love something like this but i dont trust this link.. Can u confirm its authenticity dont wanna get slammed by some trojan virus or ransomeware??
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by torqque7(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
Denko2721987:

I would love something like this but i dont trust this link.. Can u confirm its authenticity dont wanna get slammed by some trojan virus or ransomeware??

I got on it and no virus so far and none that I know of bro
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Engrpp1special: 2:17am On Aug 10, 2017
torqque7:
Make money online in the comfort of your home but you must be dedicated and willing to work for hours to get paid upto 300usd but you will work sha well to be able to earn up to that in a day.Withdraw by Western union because it's a Russian site and use Google crome so it can be translated to English.Goodluck. http://d823.reddengi.top/241570313077/

page cannot be translated on my google crome. please help
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 10, 2017
ecoceterisbox:
Vacancies
Position : Sales & Marketing Executive
Salary : 50,000 - 60,000
Requirement : Minimum of OND with vast sales and marketing experience
Email your CV to : careers@ecoceterisbox.com or ecoceterisbox@yahoo.com

What product is to marketed?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2017
ecoceterisbox:
Vacancies

Position : Sales & Marketing Executive

Salary : 50,000 - 60,000

Requirement : Minimum of OND with vast sales and marketing experience

Email your CV to : careers@ecoceterisbox.com
or ecoceterisbox@yahoo.com

What product is to be marketed?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2017
Vacancy

Vacancies exist in a financial institution (in Lagos) for the role of Telesales Executive. Successful candidates will be responsible for identifying prospective clients, calling prospective customers, managing existing clients and aggressively marketing products to close sales via telephone and digital platforms. The ideal candidates must be results driven, persuasive, and persistent. Candidates should have telephone sales experience and be able to sell to customer needs. Candidates should also have time management, data entry skills, telephone communication skills, prospecting skills, professionalism, and a high energy level.

Job Description
• Conduct research, identify and analyze business opportunities to generate sales
• Make outbound cold-calls to contact potential customers
• Develop productive business relationships with prospects and existing customers
• Manage the sales process from initial contact to sales closure
• Serve as point of contact for customers responding to enquiries and providing required sales service.
• Consistently exceed set targets
• Providing quality customer service on every call
• Work closely with the marketing team to modify products and ensure customer satisfaction
• Generate timely reports

Required Qualifications

• Degree from a recognized higher institution – B.Sc/HND (Minimum 2’2).
• 1 – 3 Years post qualification experience in Telesales - Preferably from Banking, Micro-Finance, Insurance, telecommunications. Candidates from Hospitality and Travels Industries are also encouraged to apply.
• Good understanding of selling and marketing requirements.
• Good numerate skills.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Customer Service
• Emotional Intelligence
• Self-starter with a drive for achieving timely results

Please click on the link to apply ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTUCG5cECwELtxBAeT--XT-FWxfoX6nWOKrrnZuq7_ACOpUg/viewform )
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bodnel: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Appliedmaths:
Sent from my buddy today.

I am recruiting for a firm who is currently in need of a male IT personnel who is good in email marketing.

Minimum of 1 year experience.

Interested persons should send their CV to entekumemichael@gmail.com ASAP.
Thanks!

Please check the email. It's bouncing back
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
bodnel:

OK, I'll inform him now.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mizjemie25: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Admission on going at Bayswater cooper schools Ikoyi.

Get 50k compensation on every referral that ends in enrolment
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mizjemie25: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
For Nlanders living in Lagos.. this is an opportunity to earn cool cash..get 50k compensation when you refer people to enroll their ward at Bayswater Cooper schools Ikoyi.

The school operates on British /Montessori standard with world class day and boarding facilities. A level also available. Admission is on going now.. grab this opportunity to make cool cash ..

for more info, contact me via mention
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by babaoja1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Are you searching for genuine lands with verifiable titles to plan your new home? Are you a seasoned investor looking to buy for resale purposes? With our array of properties in choice locations, you are guaranteed an excellent ROI as well safe, well planned havens where you can cherish priceless moments.

SUMMER GIVEAWAY
Buy 1plot outrightly into anyone of our locations & WIN prices ranging from brand new Nexus 6bunner cooker, washing machine, Samsung tablets,bags of rice or RAM for the coming ileya festival.
Terms and conditions apply....

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by software(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
A Reputable Security Firm seeks the services of a Training Personnel

Job Title: Training Officer

Job Location: ABUJA

Interested candidate must have a minimum of Bachelors degree or equivalents.

An ex police/military officer is an advantage.

Kindly send your Resume/CV to this email address:

info@avksecurity.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
And that's how this thread suddenly stopped being lively cry

The Ogas and Madams are all chopping money in their different firms and now they no de remember this thread again. Chai

I've been enjoying Literatureland for a while and that's how it just entered my head to goann compete with the Literatureland gurus. You know how something would just start as play-play and suddenly, winning start to do someborry longa-throat grin

Edakun y'all should help by liking this post and of cos share it far and wide. Thanks very plentifully cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/3#59331272

And if u feel my write-up is absolutely trash, please still click "like" and comman tidy me here cheesy

Cc: everybody cheesy, Jamean, Ferdyboss, Davide470, Therealadonye,Lero15, beau49, TheScrypt, Tolutweety, Eldeevee, Wroskian, uboma, amicable09, LastMumu, ksstroud, karleone, ladyF, everybody cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
A Five Star Hotel in the heart of Akure, with clear objectives of setting the highest possible standard in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry, hereby require the expertise of experienced person in the hospitality field to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Guest Service Agent/ Receptionist

Job Requirements
B.Sc/HND in Hotel & Catering Management, Food Science & Technology, Business Administration or related disciplines with at least three (3) years’ experience in the Hospitality Industry.
Holder of OND with live (5) years’ experience may be considered.
Good communication and interpersonal skills are required for this position.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: heritagecontinental.hotels@gmail.com Application should include photocopies of credential, two (2) recent passport size photographs and contact.

Note: Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted through contact details submitted, hence all applicants are to ensure that the modes of communications dropped are active.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
A transportation company is recruiting to fill the position of ticketers. The candidates must be able to speak Igbo and hausa fluently, be computer literate and must live around Agege axis of Lagos. (3 slots available). Interested individuals should send their CV to entekumemichael@gmail.com

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
bodnel:

Double checked, the mail is functional. Check your end for errors.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tompeters(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dear Applicant,
Virtual Human Resources hereby invite you for an Interview on FRI. 11th August 2017.
Venue: 228, Ikorodu road, after Shepherd Hill Church by Obanikoro B/Stop, Lagos.
Time: 10am prompt.
Check your mail for more details REF:/TESCO CONSULT

Please who knows this address and is it real or not
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by swittontoh: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
I have heard of them, Schleez Nig Limited is one of the most helpful organization i have ever known.
Its a great company, they are into couple of things with wonderful opportunity for career growth.
Working with a company like Schleez Nig Limited will actually better your life in a short period of time, great career opportunity exists in Schleez Nig Limited.
Fortune really favours the bold.

Sapiosexuality:
Guys, please who's heard of the company Schleez Nigeria Limited?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)