Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2418262 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Blessedgurl(f): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2017
@Youcharia
It is possible the person the Company later employed did not perform well and you stand to be the right person for the job which translates to either your demand would be met or you would have to negotiate further.

Resume and find out what's in it for you before you commit yourself to the job.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2017
Blessedgurl:
@Youcharia
It is possible the person the Company later employed did not perform well and you stand to be the right person for the job which translates to either your demand would be met or you would have to negotiate further.

Resume and find out what's in it for you before you commit yourself to the job.

Good luck!
thank you...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by olayeleola: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2017
Everdawn Transport Services -Vacancy-Our organization is a leading establishment with openings for positions of driver to be filled urgently.Job requirements:Valid driver license,sound mind,minimum qualifications of Secondary school certificate... Application with CV to be submitted to these address:6,Amara-olu st.agidingbi,first gate b/stop,Lagos or Bubbles Car wash and bar,52,wempco Rd.ogba,lagos.☎07017893698,08065866929.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by WessdayoD1: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2017
Hi ma people pls any job for ur guy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Candoit: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2017
ayo527:
Good morning everyone..
I need people who can transcribe.

The kind of transcription i'm talking about is the conversion of an audio recording to a word document.

TASK: What you basically do is to listen to what is being said in the audio and type it out.

PAYMENT: The pay is 2k for an hour long audio (60 minutes long audio). Which means if you're able to do an hour per day, you would earn 2k and if you do this for 7 days, you would earn 14k in 7 days.

I must however let you know that transcription takes a lot of time and can be very stressful.

You should also know that you will need to transcribe a 3 minute long audio as test for me to determine whether you can do this.

Kindly contact my signature if you're interested.

Thanks.
I am interested
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by barongmj(f): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2017
I'm interested
ayo527:
Good morning everyone..
I need people who can transcribe.

The kind of transcription i'm talking about is the conversion of an audio recording to a word document.

TASK: What you basically do is to listen to what is being said in the audio and type it out.

PAYMENT: The pay is 2k for an hour long audio (60 minutes long audio). Which means if you're able to do an hour per day, you would earn 2k and if you do this for 7 days, you would earn 14k in 7 days.

I must however let you know that transcription takes a lot of time and can be very stressful.

You should also know that you will need to transcribe a 3 minute long audio as test for me to determine whether you can do this.

Kindly contact my signature if you're interested.

Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by NAOMI123: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2017
ATTEND THE STRATEGIC GRADUATE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM ( SGMP) and Get a Guaranteed Job ( salary between 75k to 120k)

The current job market is extremely competitive, and companies are hiring young professionals who can make an immediate impact in the workplace. The Strategic Graduate Management Program ( SGMP) will provide you with the tools you need to distinguish yourself and get hired. It is a Six-week program that provides participants with a strong foundation in business management fundamentals.

Benefits for participants:

• Develop key business skills and enhance your employability
• Learn the ABCs of business – our rigorous coursework exposes you to five key areas of business: marketing, accounting, finance, operations, and communications
• Stay engaged with the material and improve your knowledge retention with our varied course assignments
• Get a guaranteed Job that can pay between 75,000 to 120,000 monthly at the end of the training

Who should attend:

• Graduate professionals who need a well-rounded, practical, actionable set of skills and tools to enhance analytical, personal, professional, and business acumen and get a Guaranteed Job

Some Guaranteed Job Roles available:

• Client Management & Business development Support Analyst ( Consulting firm )
• Digital Business Analyst ( E-commerce Company)
• HR Analyst (Recruitment and Talent Management Services company)
• Business Research & Consulting Analyst (Consulting firm)

Interested? Please call 09087062139 or send email to info@talent24ng.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smtprince(m): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
hi guys thought you will find this interesting...

COMPANY SUMMARY
Ventures Park is Co-working & co-living infrastructure provider that is building a network of spaces for entrepreneurs to create, share, learn and grow their dreams together. Our first full service campus is in Abuja.

ROLE DESCRIPTION
The General Manager will lead the team to deliver on the following:
• Sales of lettable work spaces, events and trainings
• Ensure healthy occupancy rate.
• Designing and implementing programs and events that will serve the needs of the community and also spur tech and entrepreneurial eco system growth
• Ensure that events are fully subscribed, professionally organized and managed to exceed customers’ expectations.
• Ensure optimal level of service delivery across all service points
• Compliance to financial regulations, audit review and established reports requirements
• Managing all day to day affairs of the park
• Managing a team of staff and interns to provide excellent service delivery.
• Establishing and managing partnerships that will serve the objective of the park.
• Ensure that the physical facility is well maintained

PROFILE OF CANDIDATES
The successful General Manager will have deep experience in majority of the following:
 Co-working Management and Operations
 Business Development, Marketing and Sales
 Events and Program Management
 People Management
 Strong Financial Acumen
 Communication and Brand Management
 Facility Management.

All interested application to be sent to hr@ventoven.com. Application closes on the 28th August, 2017.
www.theventurespark.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by UniqueDennis(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
I really do love and appreciate the oneness and supportive cooperation of this section.. Pls, i am open to any reasonable job within Lagos (currently in Lagos) or Delta.. You can always contact me tru the email on my signature.. Thanks and God bless you all
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Esmoj: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
I am interested
barongmj:
I'm interested

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by diamondchi123(f): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please my beautiful people......I'm a graduate and seriously in need of a job here in Lagos island precisely.....Studied Economics. Kindly mail me nwokochalove2000@yahoo.com.
I'll be so grateful .
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hello,
This is to inform you that you have been invited for an aptitude test with GTBank. Please check your email box for details.
Thank you.
Recruitment Team

Please i got this, how legit is it?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Abdulumaratiku:
Hello,
This is to inform you that you have been invited for an aptitude test with GTBank. Please check your email box for details.
Thank you.
Recruitment Team

Did you apply for any GTBank job? Did you check if the bank is recruiting? what address where you asked to visit?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Did you apply for any GTBank job? Did you check if the bank is recruiting? what address where you asked to visit?
I applied long time ago.
I didnt receive the mail yet though.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
Abdulumaratiku:
I applied long time ago. I didnt receive the mail yet though.
I don't understand you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I don't understand you.

I received only the above text, no mail yet
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Juliches: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Abdulumaratiku:
Hello,
Thank you.
Recruitment Team

Please how do you apply
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Juliches: 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please am a B.sc holder... Searching for a teaching job or any kind of job in onitsha or any any where in Anambra State please contact me mmesomaches@gmail.com thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Alexx399: 12:01am On Aug 24, 2017
⁠Harmony Sanitary is looking to hire Smart, intelligent and dedicated workers for the positions below in our Onitsha and ogidi office.

1. Cashier - Minimum qualifications: BSc or HND and must have finished NYSC.Must have one year job experience in book keeping or related field. Preferably Female between 25-35 years of age.

2. Sales Representative - Minimum qualifications: BSc or HND and must have finished NYSC. Must also have marketing or similar experience of any kind and also possess good communication skills. Preferably male of 23 Years and Above

3. Accountant/Admin sec - Minimum qualifications:Bsc or HND with at least in one year working experience in a related field. A knowledge of Microsoft Excel and any Accounting Certification is an added advantage. Male or Female from 25 years and above.

4. Stock Officer - Minimum Qualifications : O'Level with at least 1 yr working experience. Applicant should be able to drive and have good communication skills. Preferably male between 25 -30 years and above.

5.Warehouse Manager - Minimum qualifications: O'Level, Preferably male between 30yrs-40yrs of age. Must have Driving experience for at least 2years. Applicant must also be able to maintain stock records of goods and also supervise/control warehouse related operations.

To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to careers@acharmony.com Your email heading MUST be the position you are applying for otherwise your application will not be processed. Please note that the positions are only applicable to those living in Onitsha or close by.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Share (Un-Share)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by shophut(m): 12:06am On Aug 24, 2017
Please everyone, i need some advice on this.

What's the probability of getting a job at Agbara Industrial Estate in Ogun State for a graduate with M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Science? Don't mind relocating. Only positive comments please. Thank you as you help.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by waleski(m): 12:16am On Aug 24, 2017
Hi

Performance Management Analyst with 2 years Tier 1 banking experience covering appraisal of sales and non sales workforce, talent management processes(succession planning, organization development and design, Job evaluation and career management) available for hire.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by geniusjames(m): 1:11am On Aug 24, 2017
Hello Guys, I am a graduate of mathematics, FUTO. Staying around Agbado. Seriously looking for work. Help a brother out
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2017
Abdulumaratiku:

I received only the above text, no mail yet
Okay. I don't think GTBank will send such empty job invite. Ask other persons around.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by barongmj(f): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2017
Good morning, I got a text from Maria's house for an interview tomorrow.
Pls who knows anything about them? Google says it's a recruiting firm but few reviews on nairaland is pointing towards GNLD without proof.
Has any1 gone for an interview there before?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
barongmj:
Good morning, I got a text from Maria's house for an interview tomorrow.
Pls who knows anything about them? Google says it's a recruiting firm but few reviews on nairaland is pointing towards GNLD without proof.
Has any1 gone for an interview there before?
Post the contents of the invite here.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Chase2903: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good afternoon, great people. Please, i want you to help me with this job interview at Adron Homes Properties Limited, anyone has an idea of the job role of Business Officer in the company, what it entails and the pay? Your contributions will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by barongmj(f): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Your CV has been reviewed and you are hereby invited to an interview chat for the role of Receptionist.

Details of your interview are as follows;

Date: Friday,25th August, 2017.
Venue: Marias House, 9 Ibeju Lekki Street, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Time: 10:00am

Come along with your CV and passport photograph .

Kindly reply this mail to confirm your availability.

I applied for a PA nd not a receptionist
Sapiosexuality:
Post the contents of the invite here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.