Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2427853 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
Just read your diary, Amicable. It will be fine. As long as your health is intact, you should stick around. Rediscover your questioning skills too. tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dmcool(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
Sales representatives needed for Sun king solar products. It's a smart solar- powered lamp & Phone charging system with FM Radio and MP3.

* Remuneration: You get #1000 on each item sold. If you sell 50, you will get #50,000

If you are interested, Kindly Text or chat me up on whatsapp 07039614523.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Francon(f): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
toluzealous:
I got this mail too and I live in Abj, my interview date is !st september, dnt knw ow to go by it. i applied on guardian news paper

Mine is 1st September. Currently in the east. Will be there by next week. By God's grace.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Francon(f): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
Dear ***********

Sequel to your application for our 2017 Management Trainee Programme, please login to dragnet.ng with your email address and password below to go to the next stage of the application process.

Email: ***********@yahoo.com
Password:*******

Deadline: 30th of August,2017

Thanks for choosing Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd.

Kind Regards,”
NBC Talent Acquisition and Identification Team

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Francon(f): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
toluzealous:
Goodmorning Nlanders Pls how can I move to this location from Abuja?
pure Gold Logistics Synergy
Ltd. No 35, Eweje Street beside Aviation Estate, off international Airport Road. Mafoluku Lagos.

Use
https://conversecom.ipage.com/lara/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Just read your diary, Amicable. It will be fine. As long as your health is intact, you should stick around. Rediscover your questioning skills too. tongue
Hahahaha.
You actually made me laugh. Thanks.

There's questioning skills and I don't even know!grin

I believe it will be fine. It's just overwhelming. I can't wait for the tides to turn in my favor again.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
You actually made me laugh. Thanks.

There's questioning skills and I don't even know!grin

I believe it will be fine. It's just overwhelming. I can't wait for the tides to turn in my favor again.

Thank you.
You are welcome. It's health first, please. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
The focus of the Corona Schools’ Trust Council is the development of world-class schools. World class in all facets of our operations - curriculum, teaching methodologies, staff quality, libraries, technology, buildings, resources, facilities, management and so on. In order to sustain our mission to deliver world- class education to children inculcate high moral and ethical values as we prepare them for a life of service and fulfilment, we have embarked on a number of school improvement initiatives in recent years.

Based on wide research into major international curricula, the Nigerian curriculum inclusive, we developed a curriculum that has extensive extra and cross-curricular linkages that is project and enquiry based and focused on building the skills that will ensure success in the 21st century. The scope of teaching is clearly to align with teachings that will promote lifelong learning and survival skills for the 21st Century. Skills like collaboration across Networks, Critical thinking and Problem solving, Adaptability, Initiative, Effective Oral and Written Communication, Curiosity and Imagination, accessing and analysing Information.

Child Carer/Head Minder
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationNCE
Experience 3 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Medical / Health

The carer will be supervised by the Nursery Head

EXPECTATIONS:

Should be available everyday
Be in charge of babies personal belongings e.g. toys, diapers
Ensure the babies are properly cared for
Be able to observe babies’ physical and social development
Mature and experienced in taking care of children
Be strong, full of energy( resilience and stamina required)
Have social understanding
Love babies
Must be able to do paper work (to document child’s sleeping and eating patterns)
REQUIREMENTS:O'Level/NCE Certificate with atleast 3 years experience as Child Carer/Head Minder.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Driver

Requirement
Candidates should reside around lekki or it environs.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2017.

How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: hr@merittel.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
Central Realties Limited provides Professional Services and Facility Management Solutions. The considerable knowledge and expertise has laid the foundation for the quality and efficient company which prides in its reputation for supplying quality services that meets our clients’ expectation.

Job Title: AC Technician

Requirements
Candidate must be experienced in installation and maintenance of central unit AC, split units, refrigerating devices etc.
Candidate should posses trade test 1,2,3.
Minimum of 5 years working experience as an AC Technician.
Knowledge of working with chillers will be an added advantage.
Knowledge of working with the latest Air conditioning units.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: careers@centralrealties.net Stating "AC Technician" as title of the mail.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Profandie(m): 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Pojomojo:

Thanks for the reply
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Franfeb34: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2017
I live in warri and i am searching for a job, i have OND in Health safety and enviromental education. I would appreciate hospital jobs, secretary, clerk but not hotel jobs thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by NokiaN8(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2017
what are the opportunity of employment for employment for a graduate of political science and conflict resolution, and who just finished a M.sc in public Administration at Open university, nigeria.. any available job

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Franfeb34: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=ayo527 post=59708672]Good morning everyone..
I need people who can transcribe.

The kind of transcription i'm talking about is the conversion of an audio recording to a word document.

TASK: What you basically do is to listen to what is being said in the audio and type it out.

PAYMENT: The pay is 2k for an hour long audio (60 minutes long audio). Which means if you're able to do an hour per day, you would earn 2k and if you do this for 7 days, you would earn 14k in 7 days.

I must however let you know that transcription takes a lot of time and can be very stressful.

You should also know that you will need to transcribe a 3 minute long audio as test for me to determine whether you can do this.

Kindly contact my signature if you're interested
I am interested please give me your number
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2017
NokiaN8:
what are the opportunity of employment for employment for a graduate of political science and conflict resolution, and who just finished a M.sc in public Administration at Open university, nigeria.. any available job
Yes, Can you work in a media house as a political correspondent.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2017
Profandie:

Thanks for the reply
Its not 35k, just pulling your legs.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Profandie(m): 9:22am On Aug 26, 2017
Pojomojo:

Its not 35k, just pulling your legs.
Hahaha. Do you know have any idea?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Franfeb34: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2017
Good morning . My name is Joy i live in warri. I have an OND in Health safety and enviromental education. I would really appreciate your help to get a job in any hospital in warri may God bless you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dyazeez(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2017
I am a chemical engineering graduate. I'm in search of a job. I will be glad if someone can help me on this.
Dyazeez86@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gcey2k(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2017
Gaybu:

How did it go?

It was rescheduled.

Will give feedback afterwards.

Thanks for asking smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ibk0007: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2017
Needed urgently a laundry person at a stand out laundry and cleaning services.
At 7 Authority Avenue, Behind Mobil petrol station, Egbe. Ikotun.
Remuneration very attractive and Negotiable with add on commission and incentive.
Added advantage for people living around the area.
Text in this format each separated by #.
Name#Age#qualification#Phone Nos#sex#.
Send to... 08170392452 or 08084716403.
Receiving of application text messages on Closes Sept 8 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tejiri4(m): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
I am a graduate of petroleum engineering. I'm in search of a job. I will be glad if someone can help me on this.
tejirimatthew4@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
Gaybu:

Job Title: Contact Centre Agent

Job Description
Build customer interest in the service and product offered by the company
Educate customer on new and existing products on the network
Effective and professional Brand cross selling of company products & services
Deliver world class customer service by cross selling with vibrancy and personal confidence
Provide accurate product information and serve as a knowledgeable resource for customer
Manage daily customer requests and enquiries during contact, ensuring issues are appropriately, accurately and promptly escalated for further escalation for resolution.
Follow through on commitments made to customers in the course of selling.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: hr@outcess.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sweetsih: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
Good day everyone, pls I am in need of a teaching or hotel job in Jos or keffi..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hello there,

Are you still looking for a job? Or you want a change of job? Well, do you know 85% of job vacancies are not advertised outside? The reason is that most organizations prefer to recruit new employees recommended to them by their internal HR or external HR firms, and these HR personnel mostly recommend people from friends, relatives, or people they themselves have tested with their own recruitment exams.

We are an external HR firm and we source for potential employees on behalf of organizations. How do we operate?

We mix with top officials of companies so we can get firsthand information on vacant positions.
We also get information from CAC to know get information about CEOs of companies (new and old) so we contact them and recommend our own candidates.

So, how can we help you?

We can help you submit your CVs to Tens of Thousands organizations to increase your chances of getting employed tremendously, although you would have to write our own exams.
We can also send to you our compiled list of companies’ CEOs and Business Owners which includes Company Names, Names of Contact Persons, Email Addresses of Contact Persons, and their Phone Numbers. (More than 15,000 companies)

Benefits:

When we help you submit your CVs, your chances of getting employed would skyrocket.
We do not collect any percentage of our candidates' salaries.
When you get our List of CEOs and Business Owners, you can contact them personally and send your CVs as many times as you want without anyone restricting you.

If you are interested in our services, please send us a mail imoleolotu@gmail.com immediately as candidates are treated on a first come first serve basis.

Best regards,

The Management
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by myfameblog(f): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
good day to every one here, please we need a good WEB programmer or WORLD PRESS customizer ,....should inbox us on this number 08064140201
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ifiok588(f): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sharptowers limited is a digital company that support the growth of small and medium sized businesses through the efficient and effective use of our digital products and services. Innovation is the core of our company. We strive to deliver appropriate technology suited for the local markets where we operate. We also ensure that our services are accessible via our agent network. In so doing, we strive towards universal access. We are currently recruiting for immediate employment.

JOB TITLE: Female Sales Rep

JOB SUMMARY
To carry out all sales activities within the region.

RESPONSIBILITIES

• Manage sales of the company's products and services to achieve set target.
• Conduct research, surveys, personal investigation, and study market place and territory in order to effectively capitalize on the company's strength.
• Coordinate marketing event/promotion to create awareness and enhance sales volume.
• Responsible for day-to-day administration of the region/affairs of the customer service executives as well as other employees.
• Drive revenue through creative sales techniques.
• Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long term sales and earnings

PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
Understanding of the mass market trend
Strong Knowledge of digital Marketing
Strong Knowledge of below the line sales optimization techniques
Must have a pre-existing retail agent network data base and/or corporate relationships
Proven ability to drive the sales process.
Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors’.
Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.

QUALIFICATION/REQUIREMENTS
Maximum OND in any discipline.
Minimum of 2 years relevant experience as sales personnel or in related role.
NOTE: Please indicate the job title and location as the subject as ‘FEMALE SALES REP AGEGE’
RENUMERATION: NGN 25,000 before confirmation.
INTERVIEW DATE: 29th August 2017.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified Applicants should send their CV to hr@sharptowersltd.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dayzrealprospa: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Fellow nairalander how do I get to salvation bus stop Allen avenue from ikorodu. Who ever knows should kindly help out pls
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dammieco(m): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Francon:
Dear ***********

Sequel to your application for our 2017 Management Trainee Programme, please login to dragnet.ng with your email address and password below to go to the next stage of the application process.

Email: ***********@yahoo.com
Password:*******

Deadline: 30th of August,2017

Thanks for choosing Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd.

Kind Regards,”
NBC Talent Acquisition and Identification Team
Were you able to proceed to the next stage of the application process?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by demmygy(m): 7:26am On Aug 27, 2017
I'm really tired of this unemployed situation. Teaching that happened to be the available job, is hurrible considering how graduates are being used. I'd appreciate if anyone in the house can help in term of job vacancies. I've taught and tired. I need good job. Any help?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oriel360(f): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2017
Hi, am a fresh graduate of Microbiology, computer literate who can fit as a secretary as well as in the laboratory and currently residing in Ughelli Delta State. And am in search of a job till the time comes for NYSC posting .

(1) (2) (3) ... (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.