Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2425887 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Traycee: 6:38am On Oct 11, 2017
Please I need information about Ats allied group, how proficient are they in their engineering training. Please I urgently need a response.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by clementbiola(m): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2017
However , the Human resources team officially invite you for a  Portfolio  Orientation for the vacuum -GRADUATE ENTREPRENEUR  DEVELOPMENT PERSONNEL at the administrative  HUB (Excel) as scheduled  below:-
Date:   Friday 13th October 2017.
Time:  10:00am prompt
Venue: 1st FLOOR RIGHT WING,  NIPCO PLC SERVICE  COMPLEX, 74 Demunrin   road, Alapere Ketu, Lagos, Nigeria.

how genuine is this ?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2017
Legit
clementbiola:
However , the Human resources team officially invite you for a 
Portfolio  Orientation for the vacuum -GRADUATE ENTREPRENEUR 
DEVELOPMENT PERSONNEL at the administrative  HUB (Excel) as scheduled 
below:-

Date:   Friday 13th October 2017.

Time:  10:00am prompt

Venue: 1st FLOOR RIGHT WING,  NIPCO PLC SERVICE  COMPLEX, 74 Demunrin  
road, Alapere Ketu, Lagos, Nigeria.

how genuine is this ?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2017
location?
Traycee:
Please I need information about Ats allied group, how proficient are they in their engineering training. Please I urgently need a response.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dreymhillzzy(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2017
....***
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dreymhillzzy(m): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2017
I think online jobs are far better than normal physical jobs like me for example i make $100+ weekly, just last week i made $136 and in a month i might make roughly $400 or more just from one online job that i spend 1-3hrs. what if i combine 2 - 3 online jobs? my earning in a month will be surplus cus currently my earnings a month is over N100,000 more than some bankers who wear tie, suit and work all day but me, i'm just an undergraduate student and i am my own #boss. ultimately online jobs are far better than normal jobs grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by macnaezer: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dear Applicant,

You are hereby invited for an interview at our office on Friday, 13th of October, 2017. Please come with a copy of your CV and/or portfolio.

Office Address: 1686B Oladele Olashore street off Sanusi Fafunwa VI, Lagos.

Time: 10am

Thank you.

The Divergent Team
Pls how legit could this be? Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Profandie(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Got an email from Excel Corporation for Graduate Entrepreneur Development Personel
Pls any pointers? Advice? Suggestions?
I would really appreciate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Folalade(f): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Skyfornia:

Not really but they pay well... depending on your job and level. Check my signature for my digits and hit me on Whatsapp.
Oh thnks. I mailed them for reschedule because I had an engagement for that day but I didn't receive a reply so I didn't attend thnks anyway
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by omosaku(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
1`To become something in life, you just have to take a risk. if u fall, u keep on trying. Getting a job in this country is not an easy task.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OluwaloseAyo: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Life Learners Training Center is a Training, Research and Development Company having to deliver in several business subsidiaries. Located in Kado Abuja, Nigeria.

This intensive hands-on three-day training course has been designed to provide delegates with a solid understanding of Basic to Advanced Excel 2016 tools and concepts in order to increase their knowledge and productivity.

Learn about:

Introduction to Macros
Creating HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP Functions
Charting Pivoted Data
Grouping & Outlining and Subtotals
Advanced File Tasks
Working with Functions and Formulas
What-If Analysis and much more

If you reside in Abuja, Avail yourself the opportunity of joining our Excel classes. This is a rare opportunity to learn between 16th Oct to 18th Oct 2017. Duration: 3days, 3hrs/day.

Office Address: Suite 009/011, The Kings Plaza, Opp. NAF Conference & Suites, Ahmadu Bello way, Abuja Nigeria
Call 09099999859
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Traycee: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lagos
Pojomojo:
location?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Syphonn(m): 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nigerian Government has banned medical doctors working in public hospitals from private practice.

The decision was taken at the Wednesday’s Federal Executive Council, FEC meeting presided by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Government added that henceforth the doctrine of no work no pay which was contained in the nation’s law would be invoked for workers embarking on strike.

Read more: http://www.busygisting.com/nigerian-govt-bans-private-practice-medical-doctors/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Senator060: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Does anyone has information about this?

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AOH1: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good evening all.
Please who knows about Emtech Nigeria (Lagos).
How much do they pay Business Development Officer?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by emmaogbe22: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nellykingz(m): 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
There are alot of things said about doing business on the internet or 'taking your business online'. It may sound too risky, complicated, or unreliable. But actually there are many good reasons to begin running your business online.
Here are a few facts behind taking your business online:

Availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
While some businesses manage 24-hour services, for example, fast food restaurants, or gas stations; it is impossible for most businesses (i.e without the internet).
A major benefit to having an online business platform is that clients and prospects can get more information about your products or business and place orders at anytime day or night, on a regular business day or holiday. Now imagine what being open 10 times longer could do for your online business.

Reduction of Operating costs
With comprehensive business information online, you'll simply receive purchase orders and payments via email or into your database, thus reducing staff members, or office space and all other related office expenses. This enables you to do more without spending much.

Management of your business from anywhere in the world
Be it the rainy season, or winter, or maybe constant heat and humidity during the summer. Whatever the condition that gets you down. Taking your business online enables you to manage your business from anywhere in the world. So why not be anywhere you want to be, and let your business adapt to your lifestyle instead of the other way around.

Improved Client service through greater flexibility
The beauty of the internet is that your prospective client(s) can literally be just one click away from your online business. Through the internet you can now educate, instruct and solve clients problems easily and quickly, without any stress.

Increased Professionalism
The internet allows you to deliver your order confirmation quickly (in most cases instantly) to your clients and confirm them to the client. In the olden days, orders were called in, mailed, or dropped off, depending on the workload. It could have taken hours or days to process the order.
Faster response time means happier clients and less administrative work for you.

Global Access
With your offline business, you are limited to the amount of individuals who can visit you at any given time, let alone find you. While with your business online, you can literally have thousands, even tens of thousands of people visiting your online platform at once. Imagine the potential for your business, if you could expose your products and services to an unlimited number of interested people.

So Why Not Take Your Business Online And Watch It Grow Rapidly!!!
CHOOSE 9JAMARKET @ www.9jamarket.net We would help you do that FOR FREE!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dasmyguy: 12:42am On Oct 12, 2017
Junior Secondary School English Teacher is urgently needed in a reputable private school within Iyana Ilogbo/ Iyana Cele, Sango Otta in Ogun State.

Applicants must be resident within the above stated environment and most possess a minimum of NCE.

He/She must have passion for teaching, have an outgoing personality and should be between 24 years to 28 years old.

Salary is highly competitive and attractive.

Interested applicants should email their CV and Application letter to info@mokunribido.com on or before 25th October, 2017

NOTE only applicants with the above requirements should apply.

Kindly rebroadcast.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Greatpoet(m): 1:57am On Oct 12, 2017
JOB VACANCY
A Real Estate Investment company, headquartered in Lekki, Lagos State has vacancy for the position of an Accountant. A suitable candidate should meet the following criteria, to be considered for an interview and immediate employment:
1. BSc Accounting or HND Accounting.
2. No more than 2 years post-NYSC.
3. No more than 25 years old.
4. Proficient in Excel/Spreadsheet and Microsoft Word
5. MUST reside between Lekki Phase 1 and Sangotedo, on the Lekki Expressway axis, Lagos State.
6. MUST be female.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills

Accountant Job Responsibilities:
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Accountant Job Duties:
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES should send their CV and Cover Letter, with passport photo attached to the email address: smejobhire@gmail.com
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview from Monday, October 16- Friday, October October 20, 2017, and be prepared to start work on Monday, October 23, 2017.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Teeyoung1(m): 6:38am On Oct 12, 2017
Good morning house, pls I seriously need a job for my one year industrial training(I.T). I studied cooperative economics and management under school of business and management, and I reside in the mainland around isolo ejigbo axis. 08066317080,pls be of help if you can.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2017
do it
Traycee:
Lagos
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by samju100(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2017
I am a graduate of industrial chemistry with second class upper with an entry level experience (Chemist). living in Lagos. I need a job.
please anyone who can connect me or employ me can contact me through this email . samju6677@gmail.com.
Thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by clemils1: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
lies.........
Dreymhillzzy:
I think online jobs are far better than normal physical jobs like me for example i make $100+ weekly, just last week i made $136 and in a month i might make roughly $400 or more just from one online job that i spend 1-3hrs. what if i combine 2 - 3 online jobs? my earning in a month will be surplus cus currently my earnings a month is over N100,000 more than some bankers who wear tie, suit and work all day but me, i'm just an undergraduate student and i am my own #boss. ultimately online jobs are far better than normal jobs grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by diamondchi123(f): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
wristbangle:

What's your discipline dear?

Economics
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by diamondchi123(f): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Please my beautiful people...help a sister who is dying of depression due to lack of job ooooooh. Please she resides on the mainland and willing to work even on the island. She's very energetic and can work effectively even under pressure. Studied Economics with 2.2.
Any job at all just will be highly appreciated contact email nwokochalove2000@yahoo.com. God bless your kind heart.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Humbleamanda(f): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Good morning house, really happy to be here. I am a Microbiology graduate, have worked with pharmaceutical company for 4 years in East, have been privileged to attend many training under NAFDAC while working. I currently relocated to Lagos after my wedding on June cos my hubby resides there.

Please a need a Microbiologist job in a pharmaceutical company in Lagos, thank you and remain blessed. Reach me with humbleamandab@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by RBS2017: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
dasmyguy:
Junior Secondary School English Teacher is urgently needed in a reputable private school within Iyana Ilogbo/ Iyana Cele, Sango Otta in Ogun State.

Applicants must be resident within the above stated environment and most possess a minimum of NCE.

He/She must have passion for teaching, have an outgoing personality and should be between 24 years to 28 years old.

Salary is highly competitive and attractive.

Interested applicants should email their CV and Application letter to info@mokunribido.com on or before 25th October, 2017

NOTE only applicants with the above requirements should apply.

Kindly rebroadcast.

D mail is not going
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Analee(f): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Pojomojo:
https://msmeconnect.org/jobs/intern-admin/

PORTHACOURT RESIDENTS ONLY
pls i need d email.tnx

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by horlharmie17: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
dear all, is there anyone in this room that also went for workforcegroup interview last week for TSR............ pls have u receive any notification from them. please signify.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Psalmhayeni12: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Introduce us to the online biz bro quote author=Dreymhillzzy post=61311783]I think online jobs are far better than normal physical jobs like me for example i make $100+ weekly, just last week i made $136 and in a month i might make roughly $400 or more just from one online job that i spend 1-3hrs. what if i combine 2 - 3 online jobs? my earning in a month will be surplus cus currently my earnings a month is over N100,000 more than some bankers who wear tie, suit and work all day but me, i'm just an undergraduate student and i am my own #boss. ultimately online jobs are far better than normal jobs grin[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.