Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2416911 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnsondbolaji(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
LET`S DOWNLOAD THIS APP, EASY FOR JOB HUNT' MAY GOD HELP US.

http://app.mainspringblog.com/fastjob-ng-free-android-app/

This very job place is included in the app.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Psalmhayeni12: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Introduce us to your online marketing
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnsondbolaji(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Psalmhayeni12:
Introduce us to your online marketing

well bro im only introducing the app, no string attached
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnsondbolaji(m): 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
LET`S DOWNLOAD THIS APP, EASY FOR JOB HUNT' MAY GOD HELP US.

This very job place is included in the app.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OluwasegunIf: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Congratulations!!!
You got it... You just got that mail informing you of your success in the recruitment process for your dream job...
Now that's great news right? So what do you do next? And before you hurriedly sign-up, what should you consider?

DAY 10...CMS 10...first Hundred days at work... Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGr0XLuvsG4
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mhizdico: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
please how do i get to admiralty way,lekki from mile two..its urgent..thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dreymhillzzy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
clemils1:
lies.........
Lies...well i don't think i need to convince you buh just google search the name "VINDALE" and see if it's a scam.
It's reputation speaks for it likewise me: **I DO MORE I TALK LESS**
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dreymhillzzy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
Psalmhayeni12:
Introduce us to the online biz bro quote author=Dreymhillzzy post=61311783]I think online jobs are far better than normal physical jobs like me for example i make $100+ weekly, just last week i made $136 and in a month i might make roughly $400 or more just from one online job that i spend 1-3hrs. what if i combine 2 - 3 online jobs? my earning in a month will be surplus cus currently my earnings a month is over N100,000 more than some bankers who wear tie, suit and work all day but me, i'm just an undergraduate student and i am my own #boss. ultimately online jobs are far better than normal jobs grin
Well the website name is "VINDALE" this is the link but contact me @ dreymillz6@gmail.com for more important info on how to signup.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dreymhillzzy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Psalmhayeni12:
Introduce us to the online biz bro quote author=Dreymhillzzy post=61311783]I think online jobs are far better than normal physical jobs like me for example i make $100+ weekly, just last week i made $136 and in a month i might make roughly $400 or more just from one online job that i spend 1-3hrs. what if i combine 2 - 3 online jobs? my earning in a month will be surplus cus currently my earnings a month is over N100,000 more than some bankers who wear tie, suit and work all day but me, i'm just an undergraduate student and i am my own #boss. ultimately online jobs are far better than normal jobs grin
Well the website name is "VINDALE" this is the link: http://www.tryvindale.com/VHuLBZpk but contact me @ dreymillz6@gmail.com for more important info on how to signup.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by A9ine: 12:48am On Oct 13, 2017
Sl Office Space, a real estate & property firm is looking for a MALE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER who is well conversant with Photoshop or CorelDraw and can create awareness of the company brand on various social media platforms.

Salary: 60k

**MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YRS

INTERVIEW: Today, Friday 13 Oct. at 12 pm.

**Dress corporate & smart

CALL Humphrey: 09053591390
or 08139859999
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by richy111: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2017
mhizdico:
please how do i get to admiralty way,lekki from mile two..its urgent..thank you

See board vehicle heading to CMS from mile 2(it'll cost between 100 - 150), when you get down walk to the park under the bridge, you'll see some guys shouting Lekki, lekki(it will cost you 200 naira), tell the conductor/driver that you're heading towards Admiralty way, which is immediately after Lekki toll gate.

Success!
I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2017
diamondchi123:
Please my beautiful people...help a sister who is dying of depression due to lack of job ooooooh. Please she resides on the mainland and willing to work even on the island. She's very energetic and can work effectively even under pressure. Studied Economics with 2.2.
Any job at all just will be highly appreciated contact email nwokochalove2000@yahoo.com. God bless your kind heart.
Hope you do apply for accountancy jobs? They litter this place every week. A friend of mine read the same course and after helping with jobs here, in two months she got one.
And please don't use that nwokochalove to send application letters. They won't take you serious. Use your name and surname@gmail or yahoo.com.

For the depression, don't stay alone. Solitude doesn't help depressed people. Mingle with people. Talk. Do things that keep you in high spirit more often. The sunlight is also useful. Don't hide from it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by susan17(f): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Vacancy for Liability Management Officer

One of our clients in the financial Institution seek to hire smart ladies who can add value to their working organization.

Job Description

To seek potential sales in new market areas and generate new investment with working knowledge of bank and money market instruments.
Manage and build clients’ portfolios to increase clientele base.
Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports of deposit inflows and outflows.
Prepare reports on liquidity position, collating projected inflow and outflow forecast for the unit.
Prepare proposals, manage processes, treat customers’ requests and make customer agreements and other documents available in accordance with the policy for business development.
Cross sell Page MFB’s products and offerings of other units and subsidiaries, taking advantage of referrals for growth.
Understand clients’ business environments, strategies and industry to serve them appropriately.

Required Qualifications

Candidates should hold a B.Sc in Marketing or any relevant discipline
Strong and confident communicator.
Minimum 2 years sales/marketing experience

Salary: N100,000 - N380,000

Location; Ikoyi, Lagos Island

Application deadline: 21st Oct, 2017

Interested and Qualified Candidates can apply via this link https://solutionfindersltd.com/jobs/?layout=list&post_type=jobboard-post-jobs
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Jegin consult is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant / Admin Asst.
Client:
• A new Bespoke Fashion House located in the
Peter Odili Area Of Port Harcourt
• The Fashion house would be offering female
and children line.
Job Requirements
• Minimum qualification First Degree Or a good
ND
• Female
• Excellent basic computer skills
• Good Fashion trends understanding
• Social media Savvy and management
• Store reconciliations.
Application Closing Date:
18th Oct 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
send their applications and CV (in MS Word) to
resume@jeginconsult.com stating MDY/001 as
the subject of the mail.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnsondbolaji(m): 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Let us share this frequently updated job search platform with our friends, may God help us.

Download the app via this link.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
diamondchi123:
Please my beautiful people...help a sister who is dying of depression due to lack of job ooooooh. Please she resides on the mainland and willing to work even on the island. She's very energetic and can work effectively even under pressure. Studied Economics with 2.2.
Any job at all just will be highly appreciated contact email nwokochalove2000@yahoo.com. God bless your kind heart.

Register your details in the link below and join the WhatsApp group after doing so.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8DL9YU9Z5K7rB9y_tAgqfDzPCfSpibs4WOWY5gFLR2RTICA/viewform#response=ACYDBNiyOWxACCKxmV5_d95YR--1l2Mjk8A3MiMLxc7J3XwXYfdEbfv5B4wujw
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Humbleamanda(f): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Good day my lovely people, I got this in my mail and my phone via sms, please how genuine is this and the truth is that I never apply for customer service reps. I normally apply for quality control/quality assurance officer or Microbiologist.

Dear Applicant,
In response to your application for the available/advertised job position of a customer service representative, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with SCHLEEZ NIGERIA LIMITED
which has been scheduled for MONDAY 16TH OCTOBER 2017, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual
Please bring original copies of your credentials, resume (hard copy), two passports with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Department @ No 49 Olowu Street Off Bank Anthony way Ikeja Lagos.
Prior to the interview we will be contacting the references on your resume. If you stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the interview.
Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral.
Please write us to confirm/acknowledge your presence at the interview. Also if you have a disability and require any special arrangements to assist you at the interview, let us know by writing back to this email at least 3 hours before the interview time.
We look forward to meeting you.
JOB REF: KAA17/05
BEST REGARDS
Head of Human Resource
Oma Gold
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Francon(f): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
You are invited for interview for the position of living benefits officer at

ADDRESS: ARM LIFE PIC, 95B Opebi , ikeja road, besides cakes and cream.

DATE: Monday 16th October 2017.

TIME; 10am prompt

For more enquiry please call 080********

Please does anyone know how much they pay?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by big2undey: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
I got this message too. though I've applied for Customer Service Representative to three different companies.
I got same message too in my inbox from schleez limited.
I wonder if its real or not.
Humbleamanda:
Good day my lovely people, I got this in my mail and my phone via sms, please how genuine is this and the truth is that I never apply for customer service reps. I normally apply for quality control/quality assurance officer or Microbiologist.

Dear Applicant,
In response to your application for the available/advertised job position of a customer service representative, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with SCHLEEZ NIGERIA LIMITED
which has been scheduled for MONDAY 16TH OCTOBER 2017, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual
Please bring original copies of your credentials, resume (hard copy), two passports with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Department @ No 49 Olowu Street Off Bank Anthony way Ikeja Lagos.
Prior to the interview we will be contacting the references on your resume. If you stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the interview.
Please Note: The interview session will last 3 hours minimum which includes written test and oral.
Please write us to confirm/acknowledge your presence at the interview. Also if you have a disability and require any special arrangements to assist you at the interview, let us know by writing back to this email at least 3 hours before the interview time.
BEST REGARDS
Head of Human Resource
Oma Gold
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by big2undey: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dear Applicant,

In response to your application for the available/advertised job position of a customer service representative, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with SCHLEEZ NIGERIA LIMITED which has been scheduled for MONDAY 16TH OCTOBER  2017, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual

Please bring original copies of your credentials, resume (hard copy), two passports  with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Department @ No 49 Olowu Street Off Bank Anthony way Ikeja Lagos.

Prior to the interview we will be contacting the references on your resume. If you stated that you do not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the  interview.

BEST REGARDS    

Head of Human Resource

Oma Gold
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Good day fellow nairalanders,
PLEASE GUYS HELP A BROTHER OUT.

My name is Dickson, I am a graduate of Computer Science(HND) with upper credit and an entry level experience. I'm smart, Quick learner & a good improviser. I live in Lagos.

I NEED a job. Please anybody who can help/connect me, Please contact me via my email; ilimezekhedavid@gmail.com Or via my number; 08065368141, 08081986142.Thank you & God bless.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Madrid02: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Follow the link and register for online job. This is. real (/4z9SAa)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Head of Retail Operations, Nigeria

Our client is a Multinational textile company that produces and distributes fashion fabrics for the African market and African consumers globally. The company’s brands have become an essential part of African culture. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a Head of Retail Operations, Nigeria to be based in Lagos.

Job Profile

The Head of Retail Operations is responsible for the retail operation and roll out based on the concept as developed by the Global Brand to aim for continuous vitality of the Brand's Retail Formula in Nigeria. She/he will steer and control all the Retail Stores in Nigeria including but not limited to sales, promotions, social media, sales tools, VM & pricing issues e.t.c in line with Country management strategy. She/he will be responsible for coordination of systems in the stores, such as budgeting systems, check out systems, retail software systems etc and managing of our brand portfolio within Nigeria. She/he will also be responsible for managing work streams between shops and facilitating departments (HRM, Warehouse, Logistics, Finance, Marketing) and ensure strong relationships with the head of departments.

Key Responsibilities

Management of the buildup of the assortment (width and depth) in product groups and services
Make proposals for price setting of merchandise, including way of handling price off’s and overstocks
Management of the general promotions over the retail chain
Profile of shop manager and other shop personnel, defining service levels
Checking results of shops in terms of consumer appreciation and in sales, and managing the flagship formula accordingly
Analyzing sales figures and implementing KPI’s (Key performance indicators)
Proposing changes to improve the business and the communication with headquarters
Oversee retail assortment management to guarantee variety for proper Visual Merchandise
Manage retail sales & operation Planning and ensure realized budget and latest estimate that gives the highest margin.
Ensure sales plan alignment with assortment plan and consumer demand
Advice Regional Director on retail trends and sales performance.
Analyze retail prices monthly vs other local VACs vs 3rd party boutique prices
Specification of location of new shops & ensuring OTIF execution of the stores.

[b]For more details and Method of Application: [/b]http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2017/10/job-vacancy-alert-head-retail.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Content writer and blogger needed.

Write unique and articles like news, celebrity gist, gossips and get paid.
Note: Copy and paste not included
Contact me Solochuks9@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
ChukwuSolomom:
Content writer and blogger needed.

Write unique and articles like news, celebrity gist, gossips and get paid.

Note: Copy and paste not included

Contact me Solochuks9@gmail.com
Your price/word is?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Your price/word is?
Pay per view @ $1 per 1,000 views.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
ChukwuSolomom:
Pay per view @ $1 per 1,000 views.
Lol. Okay.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dreymhillzzy(m): 3:27am On Oct 14, 2017
Psalmhayeni12:
I think did one would be much better for you guyz
https://online-home-jobs.com/affiliate.php?id=OHJ200599
Try it
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lawman88(m): 4:21am On Oct 14, 2017
i'm enenche, base in kano state. please i need a job in kano state. any good brother or sister in the house please help me. . i have degree in english and literary studies from ABU. contact: ugwulawlaw@gmail.com, 08121336269
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by opeyemi224(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2017
Please NAIRALANDERS...how can change my email address on navy portals. I made a mistake when inputting my mail on the registration page.. Instead of @gmail.com i now put @mail.com. please how can i correct it....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.