Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2414952 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by naturefellow(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
sprintscr7:
*RECRUITMENT OF GRADUATE TEACHERS INTO THE UNITED STATES 2018*

The United States each year, accepts internationally trained graduate teachers on a fully sponsored 2-year teaching contract in four key states in the USA

�North Carolina ��
�Florida ��
�Virginia ��
�South Carolina ��

TEACHERS ARE RECRUITED TO TEACH

✍� Maths
✍�Science
✍�Physics
✍�Chemistry
✍�Biology
✍�Special Education
✍�Early Childhood
✍�Foreign languages ( French, German, Spanish)

*A strict Requirement* is that the teacher must have gone through a 4-year Bachelor of Education program ( _with courses on transcript_) In any of the above programs

*TEACHERS ARRIVE IN THE UNITED STATES IN JUNE EACH YEAR TO START THEIR TEACHING CONTRACT*

✅Paid Flight✈ Expenses
✅ Comfortable Accommodation for the teacher
✅Monthly salary of about 1500$ ( _Teachers are paid on the same salary scale as US teachers_)
✅ 2-years Renewable teaching contract
✅Travel Insurance cover, medical insurance etc

� *ELIGIBILITY & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED*

To qualify the teacher must have a Bachelor of Education in any of the modules listed above� with the clear color scans of the following documents

�International Passport
�Driving license
�Three recommendation letters for 3 references
�Curriculum Vitae
�Bachelor's degree certificate
�Transcripts
�Evidence of Teaching experience
�A full professional picture

�TO START YOUR APPLICATION INTO THIS PROGRAM

Forward the above documents via e-mail to *belormgh@gmail.com* or call *The Travel and Tour Bureau* on
☎☎ *+233 249923193* Please note
*The Travel and Tour Bureau* is a subsidiary of *Belorm Ghana Group*

� *APPLICATIONS FOR 2018/2019 STARTS ⏰NOW LIMITED SLOT AVAILABLE FOR TEACHERS*

� *BROADCAST THIS WITH ALL TEACHERS YOU KNOW*
how true is this
deadly scam

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by zandread: 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Harmony Sanitary is looking to hire Smart, intelligent and dedicated workers for the positions below in our Onitsha and ogidi office.
1. Cashier - Minimum qualifications: SSCE, BSc ,ND or HND.Must have one year job experience in book keeping or related field. Preferably Female.
2. Sales Representative - Minimum qualifications: SSCE, BSc or HND. Must also have marketing/ sales experience and also be fluent in Igbo & English Language. Preferably Male.
3. Accountant - Minimum qualifications:Bsc or HND with at least in one year work experience in a related field. A knowledge of Microsoft Excel ,any Accounting software and ACCA is a must have. Other related cetifications is an added advantage.
4. stock officer- Minimum qualifications: O'Level, Preferably male. Applicant must also be able to maintain stock records of goods and also supervise/control warehouse and stock related operations and also be proficient in use of computer. Driving experience will be of advantage.
To apply, send CV to Careers@acharmony.com
Use the Job title as the subject, else your application may not be processed.
Deadline- 26 January 2018.
NB: Time of work: - Monday to saturday.

All Applicants must reside within Onitsha and be fluent in Igbo, English and any indigenous Language
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by surveyorchimez(m): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
I AM A GRADUATE OF SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS (HND). I need a job desperately.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Manuel2017(m): 12:52am On Jan 19, 2018
Muzikluva:

What about masters program?

Please contact me directly for more details.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lawman88(m): 12:57am On Jan 19, 2018
i'm a graduate living in kano. please help a brother. the buhariyya is really getting me off. contact: ilagba@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by brainicon: 12:59am On Jan 19, 2018
More JOB VACANCY UPDATE on: www.infoyab.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 19, 2018
You said you're looking for career progression. You said you're a job seeker. You said you're open to opportunities. Yet you spend all your time on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Staring at pictures of people. Clicking Like, commenting and sharing things that don't add to your ambition and future. Do you even know that there are lots of opportunities online. Opportunities to learn, to network, to acquire skills and to position yourself. And the most interesting part is that they are mostly free. Anybody with internet connection can access them. I am currently running a few programs online and I can tell you that it's unbelievable they are free. I am working on my Data Analytics skills training and I have taken a few courses on Coursera and Udemy. I have also taken the Digital skills training by Google. They are wonderful! My advice to young professionals and graduates is to be inquisitive and ready to learn. Seek for knowledge and every other things shall be added to you.
COPIED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 19, 2018
Web Developer

JOB DESCRIPTION

Complete responsibility for the Back and front-end Web Administration
Ensure regular review and update of the website features
Regular review of the Aesthetics and general outlay of the website
Consistent review of the Website compatibility with Mobile Phones
Creative and real-time resolution to technical back-end challenges
Ensure the website design and functions aligns with the corporate identity
Ensure seamless navigation for all users
Proactively implement engagement strategies that will drive traffic to the website
Solely responsible for the company’s website security
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:

Minimum of 3 years work experience in web programming
HND or BSc in any discipline
Applicants should be between the ages of 21-25 years
Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery and API’s.
Proficiency in Graphics Designing, Multi-Media Content Development is an added advantage.
NECESSARY SKILLS:

Adobe Photoshop CS6
Adobe In-design
Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Premier Pro
Adobe After Effect
Adobe Fireworks
Social Media Management
CorelDRAW Graphics Suites
Wordpress CMS
Opencart
Html
Joomla
Photoscape
Microsoft Office Suite
Most of the known commercial application
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to career@mediavisionlimited.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2018
Web Designer

Qualification / Experience /Skills

First Degree in Computer Science with experience in web designing and developing
Must be able to Design with SEO in mind.
Must have knowledge of key principles.
Must be able to Make content pertinent.
Must be self-learning.
Reach out to your clients regularly
Must be able to communicate fluently in written and oral English.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment
Must be able to understand market trends and forecast
Must be thorough in research finding and methodology
Must possess excellent numerical and quantitative skills
Must be a critical thinker with good judgement and decision making
Must have excellent presentation skills
Ability to collect, integrate and analyze information from multiple sources to create a cohesive, fact-based analysis
Personality Traits:

Must be hard working and resourceful
Must possess the ability to multitask and work under pressure
Must be a person of high integrity
Must be a self-starter and a team player with proactive approach to work
Working Relationships
Internal:

Develop efficient and effective cross-divisional relationships among core teams throughout the company including, staffs, Finance Managers, Managing Directors, Executive Directors and the Company Board.
External:

Is expected to develop relationships with with other web developers and other clinics
Monthly Remuneration
Very attractive

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Applications to:
Rachel Eye Center,
No 23, Onitsha Crescent,
Off Gimbiya Street,
Off Ahmadu Bello Way,
Garki 2,
Abuja.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Financial Accountants

Primary purpose:

The Financial Accountants would be expected to prepare, develop and analyse management accounting information for external clients

Duties and Responsibilities:
Working with multiple clients, learning their businesses and optimizing their accounting workflow.
Assist in the new client on-boarding process. This process may include: (1) set-up/clean-up their books, (2) assist with the set-up of various cloud-based accounting tools, and (3) set-up of tasks in our workflow management system and documentation of client specific processes.
Manage, as applicable, processes related to A/P and A/R management, bookkeeping entries and closing the books on a monthly basis as well as prepare financial reporting and analysis. Mayalso include payroll and HR administration, and special projects as assigned

Collaborate with the clients’ team and provide them with support and data to help make their business a success.
Implement cutting-edge technology tools to provide each client with the best possible accounting solutions, business processes and workflows.
Build trusted advisor relationship with client executives by gaining an intimate understanding of their business objectives.
Support client’s evolving requirements by educating executives on Supporting Strategies deep and varied expertise in accounting and operational services.
Proactively identify client issues, communicate and implement timely solutions.
Provide exceptional accounting and operational support to our clients.
Demonstrate thorough understanding of professional accounting and bookkeeping practices; keep abreast of latest developments in technologies to deliver outstanding quality service.

Minimum Required Skills & Experience
The fully qualified candidate must have the following experience and attributes:
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Related Field.
4+ years of accounting/bookkeeping experience.
Strong experience working with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
Strong interpersonal skills: outgoing, positive, energetic person with a can-do attitude.
Ability to deal with demanding clients with constantly shifting priorities.
Ability to keep confidential highly sensitive company plans and data.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Financial management and financial reporting skills.
Strong personal initiative.
Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Ability to work effectively with employees and senior managers of the company.
Able to handle multiple priorities.
Extremely tech savvy-capable of mastering new hardware and software quickly and easily.
Consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures.
Work independently to complete assignments while knowing when to escalate issues and ask questions.
Willingness to tackle unfamiliar tasks.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae, Cover letter and other credentials to info@afterschoolcentre.org Please identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line. We welcome hearing from qualified and interested applicants. Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the minimum qualifications.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by souljaboi51(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Job Title: Graphic design and Social Media Intern

Duration: Fixed Term (12 Months)

Job Description
The Social Media Executive will be fully responsible for managing all social media platforms of the organisation, to increase the level of awareness and visibility on all its development activities.

Key Responsibilities
o Multi-Media Storytelling: Capture and curate dynamic photo and video assets that allow us to share human interest stories of smallholder farmers and agri-business development.
o Develop and implement a social media strategy and web based campaigns
o Assist in the creation or update of design and layout of communication materials for online media including arts, graphics and infographics for social media accounts and intranet
o Assist in the preparation of analytical reports and presentations containing statistics and performance of website(s) and social media accounts managed by the Communications Unit;
o Assist in the management and update of mailing lists used by the Communications Unit
o Draft and schedule content for social media channels
o Explore new online and social media tools and implement best practices
o Support in writing communications materials
o Employ the use of Social Networking Analysis Tools (SNAT) to measure the effectiveness of different social media channels.
o Actively engage in activities and interactions on agri-business development and related matters to promote corporate messaging and drive traffic to the company website and social media platforms.
o Other duties as assigned

Qualification /Requirements
o Bachelor's Degree in Communication Arts, Mass Communication, social studies and any other relevant area
o Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a digital storyteller or related field
o Strong computer skills, including high proficiency with Microsoft office products and the full set of Adobe Creative Suite of tools including – Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and functional knowledge of file compression and decompression, image formats and optimization techniques
o Strong creative skills in writing, visual and digital storytelling
o Must be media-savvy (Active on Social Media) and have readily available online portfolios(s) showing examples of most recent work or social media following to be considered for this internship
o Great team spirit and ability to work well with others

Core Competencies
• Ability to demonstrate a keen interest in the field of development, especially in the Foundation’s mandate areas
• Detail-oriented, well organised and have a global vision compatible with the Organisation.
• Ability to take initiative, manage multiple priorities or large-scale projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail with minimal oversight
• Knowledge of photojournalism

Send CV's to rapidlyhiring@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by souljaboi51(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2018
ROLE PROFILE
Job Title Commercial Finance Analyst
Reports to Commercial Finance Manager Revenue
Function Finance

Purpose Statement:
Provide support for the Revenue Finance Manager on general operational duties.

Principal Accountabilities:
Operational/Professional/Business:

• Daily reconciliation of Distributor/customer account.

• Prepare & reconcile pay-out of all TLP programmes thereby ensuring that the organisation is rewarding the appropriate channels/trade partners. Prepare Debit/Credit Notes for distributor.

• Provide weekly update on shipment and billing tracker.

• Debt management (Domestic) to ensure OTIF payments & shipments, pprepare a monthly debtor forecast.

• Coordinate quarterly stock check at the merchandising warehouse.

• Monthly Variable Margin analysis and uploading into SAP.

• Analyze Marketing Investment spend on a monthly and quarterly basis, tracking against Industry performance.

• Quarterly Preparation of Competition MI

• Any other duties as assigned by the Commercial Finance Manager (Revenue)

Send CV’s to rapidlyhiring@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ernesthugo(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2018
teepha:
Please my people is there jumia office at this address, I just got this email

Dear Applicant,

We received your CV and​ ​are considering you for an Internship role in our Customer Service Department.

We would, therefore, like to invite you for an interview/Test. Please find details below

Date:​ Friday, 19th January 2018
Time:​ ​10:00 AM
Address: 3rd Floor, 11b Commercial Avenue, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos.(Building beside the E-center)
Contact person: Omolara Awodiji

Please reply this email confirming your availability as soon as possible. Also, go along with a copy of your CV and a pen.​​

Warm Regards,

Lilian Ughelu I HR Department, Jumia Nigeria
hi are u here now wish we could see so we could team up lol nairlanders help each other I am wearing a white and brown trousers come say hi to me

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by teepha: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Ernesthugo:
hi are u here now wish we could see so we could team up lol nairlanders help each other I am wearing a white and brown trousers come say hi to me

I didn't go...I sent a mail to them to reschedule to Monday... Are you there now? Is the interview really from jumia?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ernesthugo(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2018
teepha:

I didn't go...I sent a mail to them to reschedule to Monday... Are you there now? Is the interview really from jumia?
yes my dear come now now oo u are not the only one we don reach 70 self please come u can still very make it don't worry how u dress just come it would be held just today
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ernesthugo(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2018
teepha:

the next building after ozone yaba
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by teepha: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Ernesthugo:
the next building after ozone yaba

Thanks... On my way
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by PRECIOUSPAINTS: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Vacancy!!! Vacancy!! Vacancy!
Precious Paint Nigeria Limited Ikotun Egbe Lagos requires the service of the following:
ASSISTANT MARKETING OFFICER
 Minimum of SSCE
 Gender equality
 Good customer relation
 Good marketing skill
 Candidate must be within Ikotun, Egbe, Isolo and Egbeda
LABORATORY OFFICER/QUALITY CONTROL
 BSC/HND in relevant field
 Candidate must be able to handle paints laboratory equipments
 Minimum of two years work experience in paint manufacturing company
FACTORY SUPERVISOR
 Good human resources management
 Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as supervisor
 Good ability to manage factory workers
 Gender: Male
 Status: married
 Age: minimum of 35years
Qualified Candidate within ikotun egbe Axis should forward application and CV to Info@preciouspaints.com or Hcm@preciouspaints.com with position as subject. E.g Factory supervisor
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by giststaik: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
YOU CAN ALSO READ THIS-----------[ur=https://naijarecruitment.com.ng/l]Sterling Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 | How to Apply[/url]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by giststaik: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by glozor(f): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Am a medical laboratory technology (Bsc), please i need a job any opening please help a sister, my email is gloria2ezeh@gmail.com. Will really appreciate any opening in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by PRECIOUSPAINTS: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Vacancy!!! Vacancy!! Vacancy!
Precious Paint Nigeria Limited Ikotun Egbe Lagos requires the service of the following:
ASSISTANT MARKETING OFFICER
 Minimum of SSCE
 Gender equality
 Good customer relation
 Good marketing skill
 Candidate must be within Ikotun, Egbe, Isolo and Egbeda
LABORATORY OFFICER/QUALITY CONTROL
 BSC/HND in relevant field
 Candidate must be able to handle paints laboratory equipments
 Minimum of two years work experience in paint manufacturing company
FACTORY SUPERVISOR
 Good human resources management
 Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as supervisor
 Good ability to manage factory workers
 Gender: Male
 Status: married
 Age: minimum of 35years
Qualified Candidate within ikotun egbe Axis should forward application and CV to Info@preciouspaints.com or Hcm@preciouspaints.com with position as subject. E.g Factory supervisor
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abidakuntaiwo: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Plss I got a msg from union bank at sagamu oba awole street makun sagamu for an interview on 23rd of January how real is dis plsss guy's
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ed1234: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
An Oil Company in Lagos is currently seeking a Graduate Trainee Accountant.

Qualifications/Experience
• B.Sc. in Accounting or any Finance related course with a minimum of 2:1
•Proficiency in any Accounting software and Excel will be an added advantage.
• Candidates must be passionate about their assignments and must also be willing to learn.
• Less than one year working experience is required.

Interested candidates should send their CV to recruitment@virginforest.com.ng

Only Qualified applicants will be contacted through their email or telephone number.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Isaiah25: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Pls who knows the password of the day for access bank 19/01/18
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bayray18(f): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please any Job Vacancies around Festac or Mile 2 for an accountant? I have a B. Sc in Accounting and my professional certification with ICAN is in View. Would really appreciate recommendations. I'm good with peachtree software. I can be reached via Chimercie@yahoo.com.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hishineglobal(f): 7:31am On Jan 20, 2018
Sales representative job opening in Lagos

HISHINE GLOBAL SERVICES – Lagos

HISHINE GLOBAL SERVICES is a service based business located in Lagos Nigeria. We specialised in providing fast, reliable and affordable services ranging from Digital Marketing to Human Resources, Website design, Mobile App Creation, Graphics design and Printing works, Branding, Event Management, Logistics, and CAC Registrations Services for our client’s needs.

HISHINE GLOBAL SERVICES is a company that respects the needs and expectations of its employees and clients. We choose projects based on the company’s vision and mission to meet our client’s needs.

Click here for more jobs openings [url] http://hishineglobal.com.ng/career/[/url]

We are recruiting for our client to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Sales Representative

Slots: 2

Job Description:

Reporting to the Business Manager, the incumbent will be involved in promoting and selling the company’s assigned products in Lagos through various levels of marketing to achieve the agreed prescriptions and sales target.

Applicant must be result oriented, self motivated with good oral and written communication skills and must possess strong persuasion and presentation skills.

Job Requirements

Min Required Experience: Not Specified

Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE/SSCE

Desired Courses: Not Specified

If you have worked in this capacity, it would come as an advantage.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using the Role applied for as the subject of the mail to hr@hishineglobal.com.ng and copy hishineglobal@gmail.com

For other information call Jacob on +234706 328 9616

Application Deadline: 31st of January, 2018

Note: Only the successful applicants will be invited for interview

Please share this to help someone.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Michelle55: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
Good afternoon everyone, please how do I get to the address below
1686b Oladele Olashore off Sanusi Fanfuwa, Victoria Island Lagos. thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by silasnuhu: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
Have you ever imagine how interesting it is to deliver your freelancing services sitting from the comfort of your home or offices using your computer? well here is an opportunity to live that kind of life. Introducing www.onedial.ng a marketplace for Buying and selling of just services. If you are a graphic design, web designer, Accountant, Music producer, Electrician, Lawyer, Tailor, Blog writer, Digital Marketer, Teacher etc.. the list goes on and on and on ... you can join www.onedial.ng and post all your services to make sales.

Remember you have to post services that your are sure you can deliver because when a buyer buys your services you dont get the money until you deliver the services as promised within the specified timeframe then you get paid this is buyers security. we offer skype trainings on how to use the platform if you are interested add me on skype ID: silas.nuhu or call this number 8187271646. To effectively work on this platform i suggest you have a desktop or a laptop with an internet connect and be ready to work atleast 3 hours daily

Good Luck
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by skolab4(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
[b][/b]pls who know them? Are they real?
ATOPAS
Hello,

You are being invited for an employment chat:

On January 2018

@ 57 Opebi Road, Salvation Bus Stop, Ikeja, Lagos

By 1pm Prompt.

Come with a valid ID card.

Please acknowledge receipt and availability.

Regards. Atopas management
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Michelle55: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Michelle55:
Good afternoon everyone, please how do I get to the address below

1686b Oladele Olashore off Sanusi Fanfuwa, Victoria Island Lagos.
thank you
please I really need direction to the place
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by JohnQueen(m): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Go to lara.ng. You can get directions on there

Michelle55:
please I really need direction to the place

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.