Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2416311 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gosj01(m): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2018
something is telling me this is scam..

Pls who can confirm this!?

Dear Candidate,

Based on your cv, we would like to invite you to our office to interview for the position at LSR.

Your interview has been scheduled for Wednesday 31st January 2018, and will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Come with a copy of your cv and two (2) passport photograph. 

Time: 9am

Address: 2, Akin Osiyemi street opposite access bank beside etisalat, Allen, Ikeja,Lagos, Nigeria

We look forward to meeting you.

Kind Regards
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pls,did anyone get this text
Stricly by application.You are Shortlisted for an Interview on WED 3Ist JAN 2018.at BUILD GLOBAL MULTISERVICE LTD.by 9am.Kindly Check your E-mail [@gmail.com]For Details.HR-DAYO.
Can anyone confirm if it's a scam[/color][color=#990000][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hordunayormie: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
I smell GNLD
Gosj01:

Dear Candidate,

Based on your cv, we would like to invite you to our office to interview for the position at LSR.

Your interview has been scheduled for Wednesday 31st January 2018, and will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Address: 2, Akin Osiyemi street opposite access bank beside etisalat, Allen, Ikeja,Lagos, Nigeria

Kind Regards

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tall2ce(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Any idea about how much Lagos mums pay fresh grads
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nuel112: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
please someone should help me i need a job, i have skills in Automotive engineering, Adobe photoshop, Adobe illustrator, PHP, Django, MYSQL, please i need help
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Speak2klein: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
Stylist

A high-end fashion brand needs the services of stylist who will be responsble for designing, cutting, sewing and fitting clothes especially traditional and corporate wears. The stylist should have a good communication skill and an avid attention to detail. A good pay with bonuses and this will be communicated during interview.

Job Overview: A stylist with good communication skills who is able to design, sew and fit clothes including traditional wears and corporate wears. for men.

Responsibilities and Duties:

Designing
Cutting
Sewing
Fitting
Amendments

Qualifications:

At least an ND, HND or BSc
At least 3 years experience
Attention to detail
Courteous

Please send your CVs before 31st of January 2018 to compliance@hexavia.net
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eazyerico(m): 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sales Executive Vacancy - Somotex Nig. Ltd ( Location: Kano, Salary: N60000-70000, Min: OND, Job type: Full time )
Job title: Sales Executive
Remuneration: Salary N60,000 – N70,000
Application Closing Date: 2nd February, 2018.
About:
We Need a Suitable And Qualified Candidates To Fill The Vacant Position Below
Somotex Nigeria Limited – Our client, Montana Industries Nigeria Limited, is a well managed chemicals distribution company and a major player in the procurement, distribution and marketing of construction chemicals.

Job Description

Sales of tyres.
Collection of funds (credit) given to dealers.
Product knowledge.
Creation of new dealers.
Reporting of competitors activities.
Creating and maintaining good relationship with customers and dealers.
Ensure prompt service delivery to dealers in collaboration with warehouse staff and drivers.
Region to cover: Kano, Abuja, Kaduna, Sokoto, Jos.
Minimum Educational Standard: OND
Minimum Working Experience: 1 Year related experience.
Applicants Must Be
Self-motivated and hardworking.
Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
Excellent communication and writing skills.
Confident and determined.
Proficient in Hausa language.
Interested and qualified?
candidates should send their CV's to: career@somotexnig.com using "Tyre Sales Executive - Kano" as subject of the mail.
Source: http://careerpin..com.ng/2018/01/sales-executive-vacancy-somotex-nig-ltd.html?m=1
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Speak2klein: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Stylist WANTED

What you should know

The company to hire is Magnum Stitches. I highly recommend you do some research about the firm before applying. You can check online.

Requirements
1. Stylist must be good with men's wear, traditional clothing and identify fabrics well.
2. ‎Have at least two (2) years experience in similar position.
3. ‎Must be able to work without supervision as tasks might often require this.
4.Must be a good communicator and able to make presentation.

Your mail should have the subject Application for the position of a Stylist for Magnum Stitches or it won't be considered.

If interested, please send your CV to compliance@hexavia.net
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Speak2klein: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
Marketers also needed in the same company. Kindly send in CV ASAP

Speak2klein:
Stylist WANTED

What you should know

The company to hire is Magnum Stitches. I highly recommend you do some research about the firm before applying. You can check online.

Requirements
1. Stylist must be good with men's wear, traditional clothing and identify fabrics well.
2. ‎Have at least two (2) years experience in similar position.
3. ‎Must be able to work without supervision as tasks might often require this.
4.Must be a good communicator and able to make presentation.

Your mail should have the subject Application for the position of a Stylist for Magnum Stitches or it won't be considered.

If interested, please send your CV to compliance@hexavia.net
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chyima(f): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2018
good morning house..got an invite with cway food and beverage who has idea about their working environment and salary structure very important and how do I get to this address-Plot 158 Ilogbo Road Off Idiroko road Oju Ore Bus-stop Ota Ogun State from Egbeda.

also who has idea about Madonna university admin dept salary for comparison
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ndachee: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2018
Good morning friends, I receieved this text this morning.

You are invited to induction/collection of placement letter at UAS on 07 - 02 - 18 at no 6 ubiaja street,opp Garki old mkt Abuja by 7:30 am ENQ 08159694497. please who receives the same message? is the invitation genuine? pls, I need your response fellow nairalander.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kbcs2020: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
[img][/img]

1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adortem: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
An HR Intern is urgently needed;

who is vastly skilled in Microsoft Excel.
Job location is at our Ikeja branch.
Interview would be at Ajah.
BSC degree in any qualification with at least 1 year experience in HR.

Interested candidates should send their resumes to ajibayoadebayo@leadhire.com.ng

Application deadline 02-02-2018.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by detuns: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
VACANCY

A construction chemical Company is currently seeking to recruit for

Customer Service

Ideal candidate must have;

•Minimum of M.Sc. in any related disciplined in any reputable tertiary institution.

•Minimum of3-4 Years’ Experience working in a construction related organisation.

•Exceptional with the use of all Microsoft Office applications,

•Not more than 35years old

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidate should forward their CVs to smnlrecruitment@yahoo.com

Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's with "Customer Service" as the subject of the email.

Emails, Cover Letter and Resume attachments not properly titled or written will not be opened.

NOTE: Not abiding to the rules and regulations will lead TOTAL disqualification.
Deadline for submission is 12th February, 2018

Lagos based candidates only.
Adhere strictly to the information provided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gosj01(m): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
detuns:

VACANCY

Customer Service

•Minimum of M.Sc. in any related disciplined in any reputable tertiary institution.

•Minimum of3-4 Years’ Experience working in a construction related organisation.

METHOD OF APPLICATION:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's with "Customer Service" as the subject of the email.

Emails, Cover Letter and Resume attachments not properly titled or written will not be opened.

NOTE: Not abiding to the rules and regulations will lead TOTAL disqualification.

MSC Or Bsc??

Masters for customer care?

5 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
detuns:

VACANCY

Customer Service

METHOD OF APPLICATION:

on top customer care how much is the pay..

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mobola23: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
Communications Officer
Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited (SCPAL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
Sahel provides a wide array of services including: Value Chain Analysis, Policy Analysis, Market Entry / Strategy Consulting, Agribusiness Training and Project Implementation.

Primary purpose:
The Communications Officer is responsible for implementation of the company’s branding, presentations and communications strategy. The position will involve media, presentations, blogging, industry-specific conferences, sales and marketing activities.

Duties and Responsibilities:
 Create and manage content (images, video and written).
 Conduct online advocacy
 Develop and expand community and/ or blogger outreach efforts
 Design (i.e. website, social media, newsletter, brochures, books, communication materials etc.)
 Design templates for consulting reports and presentations
 Design, create and manage promotions and campaigns
 Organize social media events for the company on key issues related to agriculture and nutrition
 Drive efforts to build the brand and create broad-based awareness in the public domain
 Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
 Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
 Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
 Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
 Any other responsibility assigned by management

Minimum Required Skills & Experience:
• Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, New Media or Public Relations.
• Proven working experience in social media or related field.
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, Conversion Rate Optimisation and Search Engine Optimisation is an added advantage.
• Strong graphic design skills
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
• Positive attitude, good team player, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
• Highly flexible and ability to set priorities
• Fluency in English
• Knowledge of French is an advantage

Deadline for Application: Open till filled
Qualified and interested applicants should submit a Word-formatted single document consisting of:
• Cover letter
• CV
Submit to recruiting@sahelcp.com. Please identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line. We welcome hearing from qualified and interested applicants. Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the minimum qualifications. Applicants are strongly advised not to do phone calls.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by xteng: 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
Work & Savvy Ltd is a full service administrative services support company providing specialized Administrative Consulting, Staffing, Office management, Training and project support services in an around the Abuja area since 2009.

Work and Savvy is currently recruiting candidates interested in Sales and Marketing.

Previous sales experience (frontline banking sales, insurance agents, telemarketing professionals etc)
 Minimum Educational Qualification is OND
We will also accommodate HND, First Degree with Third Class Honours.
 Age limit 35 years
 Basic Salary, plus approved agent sales commission
 Timeline is Friday; training will start on Monday.

Interested candidates please send Resume to admin@workandsavvy.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mcjamoh1: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
WEBMASTER AVAILABLE
I am Garuba Jamiu by name, a graduate of mass communication from kwara State university, Malete.
I'm into graphics designing, web designing, but more interested in web promotion and content writing and reviewing.
Any blogger who need my service for web maintenance, media publicity, article writing and reviewing should contact me
or WhatsApp me on 08103734282 or mail me on mcjamoh1@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BIEmpowerment: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
Great work people. There is no doubt in my mind that this platform has helped millions of people in Nigeria. Am here to contribute my quota. BIempowerment is a platform where we provide career assistance to different people from all works of life. The general believe is that there are no jobs in this great country. As a recruiting firm I beg to differ. We post valid jobs on our platform-http://www.biempowerment.org/job everyday. Still we have limited people to fill up this positions. We are currently recruiting. please go to http://www.biempowerment.org/job for updates on job vacancies around you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sailfin(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
Please is this the right forum where i can ask questions about recruiting companies?
What i am trying to say is I just came in from my usual daily hustle and on checking my mail i found out that a company by the name of DEEPDRILL sent me pre employment forms to fill by the end of today.
My question is Is there anyone who knows this company well enough, at least beyond what i have seen online?
Please help your boy as i am trying to further my education but information (like job conditions and remunerations) will go a long way to help me consider my options properly.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nicelaw(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
Very good evening to you honourable members of this group..
I got an invitation for interview tomorrow from "DOVEGREEN GLOBAL SERVICES". Please let me know should you have a tangible information about them.. Help a brother
Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
nicelaw:
Very good evening to you honourable members of this group..
I got an invitation for interview tomorrow from "DOVEGREEN GLOBAL SERVICES". Please let me know should you have a tangible information about them.. Help a brother
Thanks
They are fake. Scam.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jodeci01: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hi,
Are you a young developer? Fresh out of school? Able to develop mobile and web - cloud based applications? Want to be part of a young and vibrant team?

Are you able to work through strict timelines? Deliver project with zero negative variance?

Are you a fast learner? Are u willing to learn?

If yes, please send a resume and cover letter stating your skills and future aspirations to woodmeadtech@gmail.com ,
Info@woodmeadtechnologies.com

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jsamstar: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
Pls does any one has idea of this job opportunity?

Dear Applicant,
THIS IS TO REQUEST FOR A CONFIRMATORY MAIL ACKNOWLEDGING RECEIPT AND YOUR AVAILABILITY for a written test scheduled for 10 am, Saturday, February 3rd, 2018. At 3, Ladejobi Street,​ ​Abraham Obafemi Estate, (Behind Domino Pizza,)​​ ​Ebute-Ipakodo, Ikorodu,​ ​Lagos.

MarvinsEducation
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kadexkadijat(f): 12:41am On Feb 01, 2018
sunnywee:
We received ur C.V for Lasaco Assurance plc Job & hereby invite u 4 an interview on Tuesday 06/02/ 2018.by 11.00am @ 36a Acme road Ogba Ikeja off Agidingbi Lagos.call mr segun on 080266XXXXX .be corporate dress,come with ur C.V

Please who got this? And how authentic?

It's authentic, u can go
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Temibabie(f): 2:43am On Feb 01, 2018
Pls does anyone know anything bout hitworks.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kadexkadijat(f): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Gosj01:

Dear Candidate,

Kind Regards

Run for your life

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.