Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2416303 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MrRay7(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
Can someone confirm this interview invite for me please

"We have looked through your CV and invited you for an interview for the position of Marketer tomorrow. Find below details;

Date: Friday the 2nd of February, 2018.

Time: 12PM

Venue: 3 Illupeju Bye-pass, Illupeju, Lagos.

We advise that you are there at least 30 minutes before interview begins. See you there.

Regards,

Hexavia!"
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mobola23: 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
Field Coordinator (Kano, Nigeria)
Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited (SCPAL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
Sahel provides a wide array of services including: Value Chain Analysis, Policy Analysis, Market Entry / Strategy Consulting, Agribusiness Training and Project Implementation.

About the project:
The Nigerian Dairy Development Program (NDDP) is geared towards improving the livelihoods of smallholder dairy farmers in Nigeria by improving the productivity of their cattle and integrating them into the formal dairy value chain in Nigeria. The Project also includes a nutrition component and a gender component geared towards improving nutrition outcomes and promoting women empowerment in smallholder farming communities.
This project is implemented by Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Ltd. and a consortium of other partners. The project seeks to boost the yields and incomes of smallholder farmers, increase nutrition outcomes and empower women involved in agriculture in Africa.

Primary purpose:
The Field Coordinator will ensure high quality implementation of Sahel projects in Northern Nigeria. He/she will lead the planning, coordination of, management and reporting of project activities at the state and local level, engaging with key stakeholders on the one hand and reporting to Sahel’s Program Management Office (PMO) on the other hand with the objective of achieving projects’ goals.

Duties and Responsibilities:
Program Implementation
• Coordinate field activities, ensuring adherence to technical standards, best practices and donor guidelines.
• Lead the engagement with the implementing partners, service providers and other key stakeholders including federal, state and local governments and other entities involved in the program’s activities to deliver on the targets for the program
• In coordination with the Sahel PMO, facilitate the development of project strategies, plan technical capacity building interventions, activities and policies related to increasing the production and productivity of smallholder dairy farmers.
Documentation, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
• Abide Sahel’s procedures and policies for compliance, including financial, procurement etc.
• Support program managers in the management process to implementing partners and contractors. Ensure effective utilization of project funds by grantees.
• Support the Program Manager in planning, reviewing and tracking progress on project, implementation as well as on the utilization of project resources, effective financial management and reporting.
• Assist the Program Manager in preparing quarterly and annual progress reports
• Report on follow up, trainings, support provided to groups, monitoring and evaluation activities
• Document success stories and case studies.
• Maintain up to date documentation related to project approval, monitoring and implementation.
• Building daily progress reports into quarterly, annual and final reports and respond to the queries related to project particularly technical aspects of the project.
• Ensure that all project documentation is well organized and easy to access on the portal.

Required Skills & Experience:
• University degree in Agriculture or related field with 3 years’ relevant experience at field level of community development with a strong understanding of social development
• Strong networks with key stakeholders in the agriculture landscape in both the public, private and development sector. Experience in collaborating and managing relationships with federal and state governments, donors, private sector and other key stakeholders
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, training and facilitation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent personal organizational skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to work across cultures and religions, with strong communication and listening abilities, good problem solving approach and conflict resolution at individual and community level
• Strong program management skills and high level of analytical skills in planning and project implementation
• Ability to be flexible, respond professionally, and establish priorities in often fluid, changing, and challenging situations with little clear guidance is necessary.
• Ability to work calmly, tactfully, and effectively under pressure and to demonstrate extreme flexibility in managing more than one activity.
• Sound knowledge of local environment
• Willingness and enthusiasm for working with rural and vulnerable communities living in remote areas of the country.
• Proficiency in the English language (required) and Hausa (preferred)

Deadline for Application: Open till filled
Qualified and interested applicants should submit a Word-formatted single document consisting of:
• Cover letter
• CV
Submit to recruiting@sahelcp.com. Please identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line. We welcome hearing from qualified and interested applicants. Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the minimum qualifications. Applicants are strongly advised not to do phone calls.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Temibabie(f): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
You?eyre invited for Aptitude test @57 Marina, UBA house, Lagos: 02/02/2018: 9:00am. Please come with Original documents (Birth, O level, OND/HND Result) Certificates are required. Test is for OND/HND Candidates. Please ignore if you have written the Test within 6 Months. Kindly dress corporate. UBA PLC

Pls I got this invite but I'm a BSc holder,dunno if i should go or not,pls help

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sunnywee(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
sunnywee:
We received ur C.V for Lasaco Assurance plc Job & hereby invite u 4 an interview on Tuesday 06/02/ 2018.by 11.00am @ 36a Acme road Ogba Ikeja off Agidingbi Lagos.call mr segun on 080266XXXXX .be corporate dress,come with ur C.V

Please who got this? And how authentic?

Please what and what should I expect from the interview? Thank you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by aimmoney9: 12:04am On Feb 02, 2018
Attention is d access bank interview still going to hold on 3rd Feb 2018 pls dosedat be received mails should comment it's urgent

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcpat(m): 7:49am On Feb 02, 2018
Hi Guys,

Please hit me up, if you are seeing this. I lost all my contact and i have been super busy.

I need y'all in my life abeg

Edakun
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by koolengrtimmy(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2018
Please help!!!
I want link up for graduate trainee jobs in oil and gas ( onshore or offshore).
I am a civil engineering graduate 2012, M.sc structural engineering in view (2017). I am a tech savvy , I love to explore and research.
I need good recommendations to where to start up a new career.
Please help with useful information.

Please how do I start a career in oil and gas.
HR please help , Graduate internship is welcome.

I am more concerned about the experience to gain.
Are there short courses I can do, please advice, suggestions are welcome.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bibioguns: 10:40am On Feb 02, 2018
TOP 5 Employment Opportunities this Week
1. LEAP Africa’s Graduate Paid Internship Programme 2018 for young Nigerians - https://openemployment.ng/job/leap-africas-graduate-paid-internship-programme-2018-young-nigerians/
2. Apply For Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainees Programme 2018 - https://openemployment.ng/job/apply-guaranty-trust-bank-gtb-graduate-trainees-programme-2018/
3. Graduate Trainee at Ace Craft - https://openemployment.ng/job/graduate-trainee-ace-craft-2/
4. 2018 Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment at NESTOIL Limited - https://openemployment.ng/job/2018-graduate-trainee-program-recruitment-nestoil-limited/
5. LAGOS STATE EMPOWERMENT TRUST FUND & TEK EXPERTS is recruiting SOFTWARE SUPPORT ENGINEER!
https://openemployment.ng/partnership-tek-experts-role-enabler-employment/

���� APPLY HERE ����
Please share! Someone will need it
#EntryLevelJobs
#GraduateIntern
#GraduateTrainee
#OpenEmployment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by clarkfiston: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by paulovirih: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Job openings at Kennel Pride Nigeria in Lagos, Abuja and Ibadan
https://kennelpride.com/2467-2/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by paulovirih: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Job Openings at Kennel Pride Nigeria in Lagos, Abuja and Ibadan
https://kennelpride.com/2467-2/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Shollyjay90(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
In view of your application and interest on the banks customers verification job, you are hereby invited for interview and orientation on Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 112 Road, B close, House 2, Festac Town at 2pm prompt. Come with a copy of your CV.
Warm regards
Inq/Dir.
who also received this
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kadexkadijat(f): 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
sunnywee:

Please what and what should I expect from the interview? Thank you.

Oral interview, introduce yourself, what do u knw abt risk advisor, what is your strength your weakness, where do u hope to c urself in the next five yrs, Dats all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adortem: 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hurry and Call us now if you fit the role or you have referrals.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ejay77: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Good Afternoon

VACANCY

there exist a vacancy in our supermarket.

Sales Attendant.

Minimum qualification:
1. SSCE
2. Applicant should be able to read and write.
2. Applicant should have basic computer skills
4. Should not be more than 23 years old.

Applicants should come in person to our Mart at 13 James Orugbo Street Chevy View Estate. Chevron Drive

Application closes Monday 5th of February 2018.

For further enquiry please call: 08064328341
or send a mail to hello@shawnmart.com.ng

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BISolutionsng: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
The following Positions are vacant

BIsolution is recruiting for a Female lifestyle magazine based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are looking for smart, intelligent candidates with notable experience to fill the positions below.

One of our clients, a Female Lifestyle Magazine is looking to fill the following positions:

1) Sales and Marketing Executives

Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for the planning, development and execution of the publication’s marketing, expansion, advertising and sales initiatives.
The primary objective for this position is to generate revenue by increasing visibility and sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, partnerships, affiliates, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
Candidates must be articulate and confident; and possess exceptional interpersonal, networking and negotiation skills
A track record of successful sales and business development is a critical requirement for this role.

Required experience: 2-7 years.

2) Social Media Executives

The Social Media Manager is responsible for developing the social media strategy for the business, implementing the social media strategy and monitoring for effectiveness.
Must be very proficient in the use of Social Media for marketing purposes.
Candidates must possess writing and editorial skills

Required experience: 1-3 years.

3) Graphic Designers.

Responsible for all graphic design and illustration for magazine, newsletters, e-fliers and social media inserts.
Must be very proficient in the use of In-design, Illustrator and Photoshop.
Candidates must be naturally creative and artistic, and conversant with branding concepts and strategy.

Required experience: 2-5 years.

4) Administrative Assistant.

The Admin. Assistant will be responsible for the smooth running of the firm as well as for customer relationship management by:
Manning the front Desk
Lending administrative support to other staff to ensure hitch free execution of their jobs
Book keeping
Subscription Management
General Support
Candidate must be female, with good customer skills. Should be hardworking and ready to give all to make the office run smoothly.
Required experience: 2-3 years

Kindly forward CV to http://biempowerment.org/job/bisolutions-is-recruiting-for-a-female-lifestyle-magazine/

Only Lagos residents or those with access to accommodation in Lagos can apply.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adeyemi09(m): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2018
pls I need help, how can I get to this address: Plot 9 gbagada oworonshoki expressway beside Ups.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sunnywee(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
Adeyemi09:
pls I need help, how can I get to this address: Plot 9 gbagada oworonshoki expressway beside Ups.

Workforce!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adeyemi09(m): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
sunnywee:

Workforce!!!
yes world force
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adeyemi09(m): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
sunnywee:

Workforce!!!
yes work force pls tell me about them, was invited to come and write test
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ferrari45: 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
We are a recruitment agency based in Lagos, we are currently recruiting various positions for our clients.

Nannies, housekeepers and elderly care providers. All candidates interested should send a WhatsApp message to 07036312132.

However more  preference would be given to  candidates who are willing work as  live in service providers. (Female Candidates only).

Minimum of ssce, salary ranges from 20,000 to 80,000 monthly.

Application deadline in 3weeks.
Note: candidates chosen should be aware that there is a mandatory blood test, only serious candidates should send us a message.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by fejeerow(f): 1:15am On Feb 04, 2018
For those looking for freelancer and contract jobs... Visit www.afro-freelancers.com

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bobbygkmc(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2018
Please can someone help me with a part time job in Lagos? Lagos mainland preferably. Im in desperate need of a job. Please contact me bobuyammadu@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by osahonf: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Required Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is highly lucrative, Part-time and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state with a take-home pay of 40k plus monthly.
Regisiter on https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/location-based-brand-ambassador-for-social-lender-s-ussd2loan-february-2017-lagos/179861/0
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by btuneri: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Guaranty Trust Bank is committed to constantly grooming
young talents and providing them with opportunities to
explore their strengths, discover themselves, and make
an impact in the environment. Get the full detail here
https://jobvacancyng..com.ng/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adeyemi09(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
plot _9 gbagada oworoshonki expressway beside UPS. pls someone should help me description how to get to the above address from Ojodu Berger. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Shollyjay90(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
WORKPLACE Consulting,42 Balarabe Musa crescent, 1004 Estate bus stop 1st gate VI. when going.
can someone help me to address from Lekki,very urgent, thanks God bless u as u do so.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MKKO: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
I need an internship work with audit firm in ENUGU. Any help will highly be appreciated.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by LadySarah: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2018
Where are PH job vacancies?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tunex22(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
Good afternoon everyone, please help a brother with a job in an Estate firm. I studied Estate management.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Office Assistant

Responsibilities
Managing filing system.
Recording information as needed.
Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile.
Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Requirements
Minimum Qualification: SSCE
Office Experience - General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills
Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
Warm personality with strong communication skills.
Ability to work well under limited supervision.
Great communication skills
Residents on the Island are preferred.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: careers@telvida.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by paulstrings(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Mayconcept solutions is one of Nigeria's foremost digital marketing agencies, leading the pace in online marketing, branding, communications, and technologies.
We are looking to fill the following roles in our organization.

1. Content Development {Internship}
We are looking for a Content Development Intern to join our team
In our tightly-knit team, we want someone who can be thoughtful and strategic about building brands.
This position will be a mix between:
• Researching new ideas and creating content for websites and blog
• Managing public-facing outlets including social media, emails and other communication channels
• Developing company branding and voice
We’re looking for candidates who have:
• Proven writing and communication skills
• An interest in publishing, marketing, and technology
• Experience in developing content (whether for a company, school, newspaper, blog etc.)
Monthly Allowance: ₦20,000

2. Web Developer (intern)
Must possess basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript and WordPress.
Good programming skills and familiar with php.

3. Graphic Design Intern
Requirements:
Must possess basic knowledge of design
Must have a personal laptop
Must be creative and willing to learn.

4. Web Developer
This role is responsible for designing, coding, modifying and managing websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
Deep expertise and hands-on experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, MYSQL, Bootstrap Framework and API's.

Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services is needed to be successful in this position.
Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications

PHP, JavaScript, JQuery, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Web Programming Skills, E-Commerce, cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles and API's
Knowledge of Wordpress is added advantage.

He/She must also:

Possess skills in software programming and graphics
Have creativity and imagination
Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
Have good interpersonal and communication skills
Keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment.
Salary: From ₦50,000

Note: Applicants must be Lagos residents only, Ikeja axis preferably
To Apply:
Send your CV in PDF Format to hr@mayconceptsolutions.com with Job Position as subject.
Application Deadline:7th of February 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.