Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2431031 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chinesy(f): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2018
I want to help you.
ifyalways:
Please epp me.

I want four people that will volunteer their thirty minutes to do a free quick online job for me. cry

IF you can, please quote me. 4 volunteers. In the spirit of lent,sacrifice your thirty minutes.

Waiting. . .
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ifyalways(f): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2018
Holuwaxheun:

Am Interested
chinesy:
I want to help you.
Aww, thank you. All slots gone.
But if you email me your numbers, I will send you 2K recharge card each as consolation and appreciation for your willingness to help for free.

I really have no job or something. Wanted to bless four people with a little cash but then I decided to try another approach.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2018
ifyalways:

Aww, thank you. All slots gone.
But if you email me your numbers, I will send you 2K recharge card each as consolation and appreciation for your willingness to help for free.

I really have no job or something. Wanted to bless four people with a little cash but then I decided to try another approach.

Done. Thank you for your kindness. God bless you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nazablossom(f): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2018
ifyalways:
Please epp me.

I want four people that will volunteer their thirty minutes to do a free quick online job for me. cry

IF you can, please quote me. 4 volunteers. In the spirit of lent,sacrifice your thirty minutes.

Waiting. . .
I'm interested. How do we proceed.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mamadsquare: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2018
brownskingirl:
You are cordially invited for an interview schedule for tomorrow 13th of February by 9 am at PSSDC Magodo pls be punctual . Pls i google dem. But still confused. Pls enlighten me
Did you apply for lagos state local government service commission recruitment, if yes, then it's the commission. All the best.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by opylas(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
ifyalways:

Alert received. Thank you. God bless you for this.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Willss: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
ifyalways:

Thank you.
Send me an email ifyalways at gmail dot com
Subject : Eat

Last slot to go. . . H
Thank you so much, selfless, kind people. God bless y'all

Alert received. Thank you. God bless you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iphyjones(f): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
I did went for the interview its real
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iphyjones(f): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
vykta:
We are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for a SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYST.

You are hereby scheduled for an interview on:

·         Date: 16th February, 2018

·         Time: 12 pm prompt

·         Venue: 22, Babatunde Anjous street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

Kindly, confirm your attendance before 6pm tomorrow 14 February 2018.

Please come along with the following:

·         2 copies of your CV

·         Original/Photocopy of first degree certificate
Pls do go I went for their interview and it was pretty cool. I was skeptical at first but later changed my mind and went hope yo hear from dem soon
house advice o
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iphyjones(f): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
sunnywee:

Equally Googled but couldn't find anything bout them. Don't know whether I will be going too
I went they are real not fake
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by clarkfiston: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by izzou(m): 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Abeg house, I need una help grin grin

If you pass through the third mainland bridge, you will see a new digital billboard erected there. It's at that Iyana Oworo side

Abet who has any idea about the company that owns that billboard?

Davide470 and the rest. Abeg help my ministry

grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by vykta: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
iphyjones:

Aww Really... I didn't even confirm if i'll be going o... and mine is tomorrow... how was the interview?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sunnywee(m): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
iphyjones:
Wow How was it?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by embodiment: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Our client in the financial institution is recruiting for the position of an Executive Secretary. Candidates should possess a minimum of an Higher National Diploma(HND) in Secretarial Administration. Candidates should also possess a minimum of 2 years cognate experience as a Secretary or Executive Assistant(Male preferably).Qualified candidate should send their cv to resumes@kimberly-ryan.net
All applications should be sent on or before close of business today, 15th February 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Thank you, Ifyalways, I didn't expect that. I'm very grateful.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by clemils1: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
contact me on mryakubuokpanachi@gmail.com let me be a of help too.
ifyalways:
Please epp me.

Waiting. . .
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by onomeabuja: 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
ifyalways:
Please epp me.

Waiting. . .
kia i don miss out on this one again walahi shishi no dey my yansh as i dey type o
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iphyjones(f): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
sunnywee:

Wow
How was it?
Cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iphyjones(f): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
vykta:

Aww Really... I didn't even confirm if i'll be going o... and mine is tomorrow... how was the interview?
Confirm n go no big deal
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jeebaryour: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
Leadhire Limited on behalf of one of our reputable client currently seeks qualified candidates on the following roles:

1. Internal & Loss Control Officer

B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of a year experience in related role

2. Business Development Officer

B.Sc in any discipline with two years experience in sales and must have strong negotiation and selling skill.

3. Accountant

OND in Accounting with a minimum of a year experience in related role

Qualified candidates should send their resume with subject of the email of intending position to ajibayoadebayo@leadhire.com.ng

Kindly note that your application will be discarded if the subject of the mail isn't the job position you're applying for.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pls for any ushering job dm me am really interested 08142656831 Lagos only
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Raydans: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
iphyjones:

Cool
can u shed more light, what company are they recruiting for, the location, salary range etc
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iphyjones(f): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
Raydans:
can u shed more light, what company are they recruiting for, the locatio
n, salary range etc
It's hospitality n d salary range can't say cos u b asked wat can u b paid
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by vykta: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
iphyjones:

Confirm n go no big deal

Thanks sis... The P. is the location jare... Lekki from my side no be small journey and I do not know how much they are willing to a Social Media Manager... Will sit this out... Thanks and Best of Success
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by coolnature: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
OPERATIONS OFFICER NEEDED!!!

Duties
• Serves as the Operations Lead for the core banking system management, aligning system configuration with operational processes and policies
• Handles Cash management activities
• Maintain a team of well-trained, focused and motivated Banking Services staff
• Maintain Accounts Reconciliation
• Maintain a centralized loan processing and account opening functions to ensure efficiency, quality and control over loan creation and completeness of Know Your Customer (KYC) / Anti-Money Laundering activities
• Maintain general Banking operations
• Analyzes operational risks, procedures, work flow and controls on an ongoing basis for continual improvement of operational systems
• Safeguards customer data and protects against fraud through management of authorization levels and access rights

Candidate Requirements (Skills and Experience)
• Good analytical skills
• Has Quantitative, qualitative and analytical insight
• Pays attention to details
• Focused, well-organised and result orientated
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong client management skills
• Candidates should have strong business acumen, and an appreciable Finance and Planning capability
• Proficient in MS-Office Suite (especially Excel); experienced with Core Banking Systems Relevant Professional qualifications are an advantage

Qualification: BSc/HND in Banking&Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or other relevant field
Experience: Minimum of 5years cognate experience in a Microfinance Bank in an Operations role.
Knowledge of the Bankone Software is also an advantage.

Interested candidates are to forward CVs to career@veritemfb.com OR call 01-2932072 for clarifications

Best of luck.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sunnywee(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please how do I get to Ilupeju from Ajah, Lekki?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by herlecks(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please any graduate job available? I'd be grateful. I'm an engineering graduate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Brendaph: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please I need a job. Anything small scale to do. I'm an undergraduate and currently in need of money.

I stay and school in PH

(1) (2) (3) ... (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.