Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2425049 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Michelle55: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
Teetopz:
oSHODI=======TO Ikeja===drop at maryland
thanks alot
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by revpeter(m): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Pls did anybody here also write the NBC technical trainee program 2018 aptitude test? If yes, how can i know my test result, and to know what next to do??
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nickibeauty(f): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
abmop:
Good day everyone..
I would love to volunteer as a human resource personnel in any organization. I currently work as a call centre agent and have lots of free time on my hand. I am presently a member of CIPM, still undergoing exams though. I have tried applying for human resource job to but no luck yet, so I would not mind volunteering. I am smart, intelligent, resourceful and hardworking. A graduate of Delta State university, Second Class upper division.
I would really appreciate the opportunity to build my desired career in Human Resources.
You can reach me on abobogiftmail@gmail.com.
Thanks alot.
Pls do you know of any company dat do customers service training

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uckennety(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Please i got an invite to an exam at workforce gbagada for the post of sales executive in an insurance company

Please anyone knows about the roles and salary structure of sales executive?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sunnywee(m): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
uckennety:
Please i got an invite to an exam at workforce gbagada for the post of sales executive in an insurance company

Please anyone knows about the roles and salary structure of sales executive?

My brother, the name na Marketing Job. Worst, in an insurance company!
You can try sha!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ABUBAKARS(m): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
Max-Migold Limited, a facilities management consulting company is currently recruiting to fill the following positions for one of our clients in the Oil and Gas sector. Qualified candidates should click on the links below to apply.
Please Kindly Share with your connections
1. Facilities Coordinator
https://www.maxmigold.com/job/max-migold-limited-lagos-nigeria-310-facilities-coordinator/

2. HSE Supervisor.
https://www.maxmigold.com/job/max-migold-limited-lagos-nigeria-310-hse-supervisor/

3. Help Desk and Inventory Personnel.
https://www.maxmigold.com/job/max-migold-limited-lagos-nigeria-310-help-desk-and-inventory-personnel/

4. Mechanical and Plumbing Technician.
https://www.maxmigold.com/job/max-migold-limited-lagos-nigeria-310-mechanical-and-plumbing-technician/

5. Electrical Supervisor.
https://www.maxmigold.com/job/max-migold-limited-lagos-310-electrical-supervisor/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by freshestguy: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Please, who has a typed civic education lesson note for senior secondary for second term
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sunnywee(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
freshestguy:
Please, who has a typed civic education lesson note for senior secondary for second term
freshestguy:
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iammarvellux(m): 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
scave:
pls how true is this interview

Sequel to your application, you have been invited for a Job Interview with Sales Craft Ltd, by Immigration Office at 3rd Avenue, A Close, House 1, Festac Town, Lagos on Fri 9/2/18, Time 9:30am. Come along with a hard copy of your CV, Credential & Passport Photograph. For inquiry 07067791330
VERY true. I was there today. NO wahala
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by clarkfiston: 7:38am On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jinx14: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
Did anybody here apply with Workforce as DSA for Unity Bank
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sunnywee(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
jinx14:
Did anybody here apply with Workforce as DSA for Unity Bank

Yes
I even got their email for documentation
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chizkamez(f): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
My first time here! I hope I adapt quickly enough.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Daviewonder(m): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
My name is Lucky Agbaze, a Metallurgical and materials engineer by profession. I need a job, you can reach me through : Luckyagbaze@gmail.com, facebook.com/LuckyAgbaze, Linkedin.com/LuckyAgbaze.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by osahonf: 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
Required Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is highly lucrative, Part-time and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state.
Regisiter on https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/location-based-brand-ambassador-for-social-lender-s-ussd2loan-february-2017-lagos/179861/0/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iphyjones(f): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Please I need a job am a graduate of food science and technology and am willing to relocate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adeyemi09(m): 8:19am On Feb 11, 2018
pls someone shld help to confirm this cos I don't even know maybe I apply to this coy. Thanks as you do so

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Additives(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Please how do I get to this place from Apapa " J-Six Chicken Bolanle Adam Road, Off Fidiso Estate Abijo-Lekki" Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bizlinks(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Vacancy! Errand Boy Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment.

A good, smart and intelligent boy is needed for errand messages and deliveries.

Work location: The Arena Shopping Complex, ikeja cantonment, Oshodi Lagos.

Interested! Please send your cv to mail@basmalls.com
08149980966 Call, Msg or Whats-app

www.basmall.com.ng

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ejinock: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Adeyemi09:
pls someone shld help to confirm this cos I don't even know maybe I apply to this coy. Thanks as you do so
SCAM
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ammamat(f): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Any job opening in port Harcourt??
I'm in need of job oh ...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by midehill(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
bizlinks:
Vacancy! Errand Boy Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment.

A good, smart and intelligent boy is needed for errand messages and deliveries.

Work location: The Arena Shopping Complex, ikeja cantonment, Oshodi Lagos.

Interested! Please send your cv to mail@basmalls.com
08149980966 Call, Msg or Whats-app

www.basmall.com.ng

I am interested...but I only Ave ssce as my qualifications

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by osahonf: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Required Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is highly lucrative, Part-time and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state.
Regisiter on https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/location-based-brand-ambassador-for-social-lender-s-ussd2loan-february-2017-lagos/179861/0
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 12:26am On Feb 12, 2018
micdav126:
Grenigas Ltd 2018 Graduate trainee programme. Intrested and qualified applicants are required to
submit ther application attached with their C.V to the provided email address. hrgrenigas@gmail.com
Criterias are as follows:
1. Minimum of second class degree in various diciplines for university graduates and upper credits for
polytechnic graduates.
2. Not older than 27 years
3.Must have completed mandatory NYSC year.
Note: C.V would be considered depending first batch of CVs received.

I have a problem with the email handle, a problem as in I'm not applying but the nature of the hr's email handle. Last I checked I found this ...

How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit copy of their detailed resume and handwritten application using the position of interest as subject to:
Admin Manager
P.O.Box 3862, Marina, Lagos State, Nigeria

OR
Submit electronic copy of their detailed resume and application using the position of interest as subject to: careers@grenigas.com

Please educate us why a coy
like grenigas with over 50 years existence would use @gmail.com for her hr's handle?

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by 234Ent(m): 2:28am On Feb 12, 2018
Good day peeps,

Wishing you all a happy new week!

There is job opportunity available with NigeriaTrends for a position as Content Curator/Blogger.

The right candidate will have passion for writing and is current with latest story trends, online and social media.

Good writing skills (without misspellings/typos), how to copy/paste, upload clear story pictures and publish articles (i.e, nigeria news, world news, etc) is required for this job.

Knowledge of, and experience with WordPress is a plus but not necessary as we can train the ideal candidate.

Job duties include:

• Posting nigeria news, africa and world news, viral content on our website
• Sharing story pics/videos and post links on our Facebook Page
• Moderating our Facebook Group and Facebook Page
• No copying and pasting of news without adding any value; such as unique title, unique excerpt, unique descriptions, etc.

It's that simple.

Compensation: Monthly payment based on performance

If interested, pls contact us via our website and we will stay in touch!

*NOTE: Mention Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies in your email. **Alternatively, you can contact me directly via Nairaland.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by greenpenwriter: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2018
GlobalPen, a foremost Consulting Firm in Lagos needs the services of an experienced Driver.

Requirements:

1. Applicant must be male and not older than 35 years.

2. Applicant must have a valid drivers’ license.

3. Applicant must have a good understanding of the Lagos road networks.

4. Applicant must be a man of integrity.

5. Applicant must prove to have a good understanding of car maintenance and repairs.

6. Applicant must have at least SSCE.

Qualified applicants should send detailed Curriculim Vitaes to; globalpenconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dipson546: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hello people, I receive the following message from Workforce group..

Hello
You've been scheduled for an interview at Workforce Group, Beside UPS, Gbagada, Lagos on WED 14th FEB 2018 by 10AM. Kindly check your email for details.

The problem is I can't remember I applied there and I don't even know the position I am being offered

please is it real or its fake... please I need your response
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lumidee007(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
deedondavi:

I also got this mail, have you verified the authenticity?.....

When are yu scheduled for an interview?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dipson546: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Please I need a Job, I have B. Tech in Industrial Mathematics.... base in Ikosi Ketu, Lagos..

Thank you in advance .

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job