Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2418868 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Championjosh: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2018
Please I need a in Abuja, I have National Diploma and I can do any type of job be it hotel, security, ushering etc I'm really ready to work.

Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Inijesus(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2018
Please I need an employment agent that can guarantee job in the Marine sector based in Lagos... I don't mind about the pay.
Anyone with a useful info should please call.. 07066523881
And also I need you guys to help post opening for jobs in the sector I mentioned above. Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2018
DO ME A MAIL
Inijesus:
Please I need an employment agent that can guarantee job in the Marine sector based in Lagos... I don't mind about the pay.
Anyone with a useful info should please call.. 07066523881
And also I need you guys to help post opening for jobs in the sector I mentioned above. Thanks guys
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by scave(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2018
With reference to your Job Application you are hereby invited for an interview at CIDL GRUOP.

Please find details as follow:

DATE: SATURDAY 24TH FEBRUARY, 2018

TIME: 9:00AM PROMPT

VENUE: 70A, LANRE AWOLOKUN STREET, GBAGADA PHASE 2, GBAGADA, LAGOS.

NOTE:

YOU MUST COME ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING:

* ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR SIGHTING AND VERIFICATION

* COPY OF CV

* PRINT OUT OF THIS INVITATION

* THERE WILL BE A WRITTEN TEST (Kindly come with writing materials)

KIND REGARDS

ADMIN.
pls how true is this?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ENDOWEDSAM: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2018
yorex2011:
Good evening everyone.

So I've had the chance of interviewing a couple of young grads for some job positions. Though they are strictly programming/developer positions, i feel there are things we can all learn.

Never overestimate yourself, I've interviewed guys who claimed to have high knowledge in certain topics yet can't answer simple questions.

ASSUMPTION: they think that is what the interviewer wants to hear, or what would impress them.

REALITY: you'd shoot yourself in the foot because most of the time you will invite questions that you cannot give answers to

TIP: potray yourself as a learner who is keen on becoming better, defend your talk by mentioning recently learnt stuff that are in line with the job position. Also demonstrate you understanding of the little you know

RESULT: the interviewer will see potential and appreciate the fact that you realize you know nothing but are open to learning and becoming an asset later.
Remember you are a grad, so the interviewer doesn't expect experience or thorough knowledge, what he expects is potential.

This I applied when interviewing for my first job.

Second point, tell me about yourself.
ASSUMPTIONS : the interviewer wants to me to read my CV to him again

REALITY: the interviewer is giving you a chance to break the ice and feel comfortable.

TIP: Don't mention anything thats in your CV maybe except you course of study and your nickname (and why that nickname if its something reasonable). Mention some productive things you're doing with your spare time, a good approach can be the past, present and future. I've done this, while doing this i realised i needed to learn this so I'm currently learning or reading about this, this is were i see myself in so so and so.

Make it enjoyable for the interviewer. Don't cram responses , just let ot flow.

RESULT: ice broken, rest of interview should be more comfortable for you. You gain confidence.

Some Miscellaneous tips.
Dress well.. A tucked in shirt, tie or suit optional for guys. Girls no flashy colors or revealing stuff.

Smell good but not to the choking extent.

speak simple English and don't try to use big words you don't understand.

When its time for salary talk, ask yourself what you would pay yourself if you could hire yourself. Then you'd realise what you're worth

Thanks a lot for these tips. I will definitely apply them.

Hope I can send a mail to you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
ENDOWEDSAM:

Thanks a lot for these tips. I will definitely apply them.

Hope I can send a mail to you.

Yh that's fine
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by scave(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
You have been invited for an interview at 84 Olonode Strt off Herbert Macaulay, Spencer,Yaba,Lagos at 10am,Tuesday, 27-02-18.
how real is this invitation
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by e4maawy: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Teetopz:
DO ME A MAIL

Hi. I'm also interested. Please what is your email address?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by echemi(m): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Missb15:
I got an invite for an interview on 23/2/2018, at BOSS GROUP LTD. Suit 4 Ogungbeye street, Amaraolu junction, behind zenith bank, Agidingbi. by mega chicken b/stop Ikeja. Pls who knws abt them, & how legit is it, tnks
There are fake!! beware
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bunmconig(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
Please, i need a job urgently. (studied civil and environmental eng.) thanks
tel: 07039431094

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ajabani4allah(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dreydoe:
Dear candidate, your application for LSETF Free training in Construction is received. For screening, visit DECKE ACADEMY, Plot 1A, Block B8, CMD Road, Magodo, Shangisha, Lagos, from Dec 14-20, 2017, 9am-4pm. Come with a passport, LASRRA ID & Educational Certificates. Call 090 623 603 67 for directions

Please how do I get to this place from jakande estate, oke- afa isolo.

I just received their message to come for screen from Feb 22 to 27 as second batch. pls kindly give a general assessment of the training. thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lordwizzy09(m): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pls who else got this invita"tion on mobile and email.

Inteview section with Workforce Group. 26th feb, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dreydoe(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
ajabani4allah:

I just received their message to come for screen from Feb 22 to 27 as second batch. pls kindly give a general assessment of the training. thanks

No mind dem jare, its looking more like empty promises . D 1st batch are yet to receive d stipend DAT they promised dem for transport n a week after d prog no job placement yet in fact more like no job sef.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Rosey33(f): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hi guys, could u please direct me to this address from berger ( Newcastle Hotel) Anthony Village, Lagos
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Temibabie(f): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Good evening everyone.... How was your day?please I need a job,I graduated in 2016,B.sc banking and finance,pls I can do any kind of job,the ones have been seeing lately are insurance marketers/diamond Bank sales executives and the salary is not encouraging,please help me,I'm in lagos,i can relocate,please help me. God bless you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nicelaw(m): 2:34am On Feb 24, 2018
Hello
You've been scheduled for a job interview at Workforce Group, Beside UPS, Gbagada, Lagos on MON 26th FEB 2018 by 10AM. Kindly check your email for details.
Please somebody help a brother in need.. That a job invite I got, how genuine? If genuine, how do I get to that address from Sagamu Ogun State? Is it really worth the journey?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mavinjay1(m): 6:42am On Feb 24, 2018
Please how can some1 get to Ikeja city mall from OJODU Berger?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mavinjay1(m): 6:43am On Feb 24, 2018
nicelaw:
Hello
You've been scheduled for a job interview at Workforce Group, Beside UPS, Gbagada, Lagos on MON 26th FEB 2018 by 10AM. Kindly check your email for details.
Please somebody help a brother in need.. That a job invite I got, how genuine? If genuine, how do I get to that address from Sagamu Ogun State? Is it really worth the journey?
Thanks in anticipation.
Try n google all about Workforce Group. ok?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sirkelvin: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2018
Congratulations,based on referral/online application, you have been invited for an interview in P.G.M.S @11 Adebowale street,beside Trendy inn hotel Mende Rd Maryland on Mon 26/2/18 by 9am.Enq(08159778756)Dr Grace U. T

Please who has got this or know if this is legit?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by grabAbargain: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Junior Project Manager at MCI Corporation

2018 July - December Internship Placement (Undergraduates) at Chevron

Drivers

HIV/Health Advisor at Save the Children

Human Capital Analyst at MTN

Insurance Analyst (Supervisory) at MTN

Technical Program Manager, Google Station, Network Deployment at Google

http://www.bargainaira.com/jobs/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
@Sapiosexuality was this you? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
Jazmiynne:
@Sapiosexuality was this you? shocked shocked
Lolol. Not me. I'm more handsome and my forehead is not that big. Lol. I'm not on Instagram to begin with and I don't write to as '2'. grin I guess the dude lost both jobs. Smh.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chieni(f): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Lolol. Not me. I'm more handsome and my forehead is not that big. Lol. I'm not on Instagram to begin with and I don't write to as '2'. grin I guess the dude lost both jobs. Smh.
lol very funny. "I'm more handsome and my forehead is not big".
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sapiosexuality:

Bad as the guy's situation most probably is, I actually just heaved in relief: "Thank God!"
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by badruu(m): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Please I need a job, I just graduated and waiting for NYSC.

Preferably Lagos...I can do anything for now.
Lanre923@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bashir121: 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
An exciting opportunity in a start up Pharmacy for a FULL TIME PHARMACIST. Location: Victoria Island Job Duties: The pharmacist is responsible for overseeing the daily premises operations. Acts as Pharmacist-In-Charge for all in-store activity ensuring high performance of the store, supervise all assisting staff including pharm. technicians, cleaners, and security. Consults with in-store patients on a wide range of health care products and services offered Liaise with external regulatory bodies and agencies for registrations and licenses renewals. Manages all activities related to the preparation, dispensing, and sale of prescription and pharmacy-related products; Maintain inventory levels to company goals, rotates stock, complies with recalls, and utilizes return process. Must have an annual practicing Licence. Personal attributes; Strong flair for community practice Business awareness and target driven Ability for growth and personal development Add ons; Opportunity to work in a promising environment Entrepreneurship experience Exciting incentive packages Remuneration: Attractive Interested candidates should forward their CVs to pharm.felixtonade@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:58am On Feb 25, 2018
Jazmiynne:

Bad as the guy's situation most probably is, I actually just heaved in relief: "Thank God!"
My boss can't even do that to me. You need a job to have a boss. wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:00am On Feb 25, 2018
chieni:

lol very funny. "I'm more handsome and my forehead is not big".
Lol. Yeah. Dude can break coconut with that forehead. God save me. Smh.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by olumbest(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2018
nicelaw:
Hello
Thanks in anticipation.
Workforce is real. It's a recruitment agency where u submit your credentials and they connect you to an employer.
You don't pay to get a job there though, they'll take a cut from your salary.
They're cool.
Wish u luck!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 25, 2018
Anyone that know of any reputable & reliable recruiting agency in Abuja should kindly mention me. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MITNEXUS: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2018
business development and customer acquisition manager wantēd in a spa in ikeja

Our client, a leading day spa in Ikeja seeks qualified candidates to fill the role of a business development and customer acquisition manager.

Responsibilities:[b][/b]

Responsible for outlining strategic and effective plans for expanding the business and Customer base. you will be at the forefront of the business
Develop strategy for the Business - essentially a business plan of how each Business unit can sell their beauty products and services into salons, department stores, homes etc
Conduct regular market analysis studies - gathering intelligence on competitor brands, consumer trends with the aim of ensuring the company maintains a strong competitive edge
Identify new opportunities and channels - extending the reach of a product/service to increase its commercial success. Business development strategy may highlight new geographic areas to sell the products/services into, new sectors, new business types, clients etc.
Create and submit business proposals - this is an integral part the job and will involve both writing formal business proposals and presenting in person
Negotiate and close business deals
Generate leads - a company needs leads to sell to if its going to grow its client base.
A program of ongoing leads generation is therefore essential
Account management - Maintaining a good ongoing client relationship
Product expertise - have good sound knowledge of the brand, the benefits it offers, ingredients and also be fully up to-date on any product/service improvements or new lines
Attend trade shows and industry events - attending beauty shows such as Fashion
Week etc to build network, generate new client leads and keep abreast of new products coming onto the market
Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople

Requirements:

Proven working experience as a business development manager
Proven sales record
Computer proficiency
Good communication skill
Experience in beauty,spa, and hospitality industry is an added advantage
Time management and planning skill
BSC/BA in business administration or relevant field

Compensation plan: N600,000 annually plus commission on sales monthly and other benefits

send cv to info@talent24ng.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.