Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2418733 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MzEmeritus: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2018
Pls anyone has info about Biogenerics Nigeria Limited.... I got an interview invite
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 25, 2018
Bro, plz which one is nysc certificate no?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2018
nebula9:
Bro, plz which one is nysc certificate no?
Check your NYSC discharge letter there is a number at the top(one alphabet and 9 numbers) that begins with an alphabet.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
Thanks bro, I appreciate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by grabAbargain: 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
IT Support/Service Desk Personnel, Lagos

Junior Project Manager at MCI Corporation

HIV/Health Advisor at Save the Children

Human Capital Analyst at MTN

Technical Program Manager, Google Station, Network Deployment at Google

Research Analyst in Lagos

http://www.bargainaira.com/jobs/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chubbyG(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
please I'm looking for a possible construction company for internship in Lagos course of study : Building... awaiting service.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kolidave: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
Global Resources invites U for Aptitude Test/Briefing on Mon.26/2/18 by 9am @ 19, Bode Thomas Road,Awoyokun/Onipanu Bstop.Ref: INFO/91/ESO.
0814-5513-558. Just got this. Abeg shey na Gnld.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ivorianaija(f): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
We are currently looking for PART TIME regular and plus-size amateur female fitting models in Lagos. No experience necessary. Schedule must be flexible! Once chosen, individuals will be involved in product photoshoot and will be featured in our marketing materials and on our website. Qualified applicants must meet UK dress size criteria and be prepared to maintain exact measurements during their time in the role.
Requirements and Skills
Requirements:

A. Regular Models MUST be between UK size 12 to 14

B. Plus-Size Models MUST be between UK size 16 to 20

C. Models must be able to communicate in English.

D. Must reside in Lagos.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR:

1. PHOTOS (front and back in form fitting clothes),

2. The typical size you would buy in dress/jeans,

3. Height/bust/waist/hip measurements.

5. Instagram or Facebook account handles.

NB: Please confirm that you meet the above mentioned UK dress size criteria before applying for the job. Thanks.

Send the required info here via jiji chat/message or call us and we will give you a whatsapp number where you could send your the required info to.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Any qualification is welcomed
Minimum Experience
less than 1 year
We are currently looking for PART TIME regular and plus-size amateur female fitting models in Lagos. No experience necessary. Schedule must be flexible! Once chosen, individuals will be involved in product photoshoot and will be featured in our marketing materials and on our website. Qualified applicants must meet UK dress size criteria and be prepared to maintain exact measurements during their time in the role.
Requirements and Skills
Requirements:

D. Must reside in Lagos.

NB: Please confirm that you meet the above mentioned UK dress size criteria before applying for the job. Thanks.

Send the required info here via jiji chat/message or call us and we will give you a whatsapp number where you could send your the required info to.
Minimum Experience
less than 1 year

Requirements and Skills
Requirements:

D. Must reside in Lagos.

Minimum Experience
less than 1 year
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pholarchemee: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
Please, I need an internship job for 3 months before I'm mobilized for NYSC. Lagos precisely. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
kolidave:
Global Resources invites U for Aptitude Test/Briefing on Mon.26/2/18 by 9am @ 19, Bode Thomas Road,Awoyokun/Onipanu Bstop.Ref: INFO/91/ESO.
Gnld

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BIEmpowerment: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
We are looking to recruit an assistant Manager/Marketer for one of our clients, a food outlet, delivering food to customers in offices on the Island, Victoria Island and Ikoyi.
A male candidate with a minimum of OND is preferred
The person must be friendly, engaging and able to manage the kitchen staff and relate well with the Customers.
Candidate should send their CVs to zika.n@bisolutionsorg.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ajuvwe(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
You have been shortlisted for the above role and we hereby invite you for a chat on Tuesday, 27th February, 2018 @ HEAT Limited, 3a, Obadosumu Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos at 10:00am prompt.

Kindly come with copies of your credentials.

We look forward to meeting you.

Regards

pls who knows about these people?
are they legit??
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by praise010(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Please a Sister needs a Nursing Job in Lagos.

She is a RN, graduated from UBTH in 2014 and just moved to Lagos.

Please quote me or send a mail to ggg@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by onomeabuja: 12:30am On Feb 26, 2018
kolidave:
I.M NOT SURPRISE OOOOOO ..TAKE A LOOK @ D MTN LINE SELF NA NEW LINE...."spit" GLND ON PIONT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 1:24am On Feb 26, 2018
Happy birthday Davide470 cheesy

[s]Mod of Mods, that is not yet a super mod, this your promotion is long overdue. Seun, how far na?[/s]. tongue

No epistle this year, so na prayer you go collect tongue tongue

God bless you, God honor you, God favour you, God lift you, God fight your battles, God give you victory, God give you good wife, God bring you before great men, God give you grace & glory, God cause His face to shine on you, God give you peace, God beautify your life. God o! I hand over David to you. cheesy cheesy

You're cherished and celebrated! smiley

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Geop(m): 3:46am On Feb 26, 2018
Please i'm in search of a job as an entry level safety officer, I really need this for my career advancement. Location preferably Lagos, Port Harcourt and/or Owerri .Please genuine guys, help a brother.
08151449513. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2018
Massive Recruitment - Dispatch Riders in Lagos

Our client is a one stop solution for deliveries and professional services needs in Nigeria. They provide comprehensive delivery solutions and plans to become a global brand. They have openings for 70+ Dispatch Riders in Lagos.

Requirements
Minimum of SSCE with five credits including Maths and English OR BSc, HND or OND Degrees in any field of study
Must be resident in Lagos and conversant with Lagos terrain and road network
Previous or current job as a Dispatch Rider is a huge advantage
Good communication skills
Can speak English fluently
Can operate an Smart Phone and use Google Maps effectively

Benefits
World class training
30,000-50,000 Naira per month
Other incentives

To apply, visit: http://work.eoutsource.net/jobs/detail/dispatch-riders-sales-reps-9

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by odutolu1(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2018
FREELANCE WRITERS NEEDED

Hi guys,
There are job opportunities available for good writers.

The selected candidates will be given diverse projects from review articles on Amazon to articles of different niches and for different audiences. If you haven't written a product review before, you may want to check product reviews sample online to see if you can write one.

Candidates must possess good writing skills (without misspellings/typos). We are not looking for copy and paste writers. Write-ups must be 100% original. We use plagiarism-checking tools such as Copyscape to scan each writeups. Any project with duplicated contents will be turned down.

You should be able to write at least 5,000 words per week.

You will be given samples and instructions for each article.
We pay $1.5 per 500 words for every approved projects. If you are a good writer, the rate will definitely be increased in a month or two.

Interested candidates should send simple applications to the email address: odutolutimothy@gmail.com
Mention Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies in your mail.

Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Israel17: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2018
Please help the fatherless o, I need a job. have got knowledge in installation and maintenance on inverter and solar panels. have got knowledge on ticketing and trained by Amadeus. I'm also opened to any Legal jobs please DM me. my contact no is 09072260605. thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abmop: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2018
Nickibeauty:
Pls do you know of any company dat do customers service training
sorry for the late response. you can goggle about chartered institute of customer relationship management.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mrkenz: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2018
Massive Recruitment - dispatch Riders in Lagos

Our client is a one stop solution for deliveries and professional services needs in Nigeria. They provide comprehensive delivery solutions and plans to become a global brand. They have openings for 70+ dispatch Riders in Lagos.

Requirements
Minimum of SSCE with five credits including Maths and English OR BSc, HND or OND Degrees in any field of study
Must be resident in Lagos and conversant with Lagos terrain and road network
Previous or current job as a dispatch rider is a huge advantage
Good communication skills
Can speak English fluently
Can operate an Smart Phone and use Google Maps effectively

Benefits
World class training
30,000-50,000 Naira per month
Other incentives

To apply, visit: http://work.eoutsource.net/jobs/detail/dispatch-riders-sales-reps-9

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by summer03: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2018
Hello house, please who else applied for the position of a laboratory technologist at Guinness (Diageo) or any other positions before this intern vacancy. I got a mail from them that they will get back to me shortly and it's been 2weeks. Anyone has an idea about their recruiting process??
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by grabAbargain: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2018
Tours and Reservations Consultant at Traveland, Lagos

Quality Assurance Officer at FADAC Resources, Lagos

Safety Officer at Simeon's Pivot Resources, Lagos

Assistant Manager, Legal Services at AEDC Abuja

For requirements and application links, go to:

http://www.bargainaira.com/jobs/

Broken applications links have now been fixed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ceecee0703(m): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good day friends,
Please does anyone have an idea of what Piston and fusion, customer service aptitude test looks like?
I was invited for an aptitude test and would like to know what to actually prepare for.
Thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lacoste7: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
scave:

With reference to your Job Application you are hereby invited for an interview at CIDL GRUOP.

Please find details as follow:

DATE: SATURDAY 24TH FEBRUARY, 2018

TIME: 9:00AM PROMPT

VENUE: 70A, LANRE AWOLOKUN STREET, GBAGADA PHASE 2, GBAGADA, LAGOS.

NOTE:

YOU MUST COME ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING:

* ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR SIGHTING AND VERIFICATION

* COPY OF CV

* PRINT OUT OF THIS INVITATION

* THERE WILL BE A WRITTEN TEST (Kindly come with writing materials)

KIND REGARDS

ADMIN.
pls how true is this?

Bro, did you go for this? Tell me abt it pls. I was called
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by olujoe29(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
I have a bachelor's degree in accounting and master degree in management (2015). Any recruitment agent or agency here(I don't mind pay cut or settlement after job offer). I need a job. Preferably Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ogun States. Academic/teaching job is fine. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by olani: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good afternoon house,

A reputable organisation is currently in search of NYSC (female)member or a year IT student
Interested candidate should contact; 08076491122 for further enquiries on or before 28th , February 2018.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emaimo: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
Michelle55:
Good evening people, how authentic is this organization? couldn't find anything about them on Google
With reference to your Job Application, you are hereby invited for an interview at CIDL Group .
Please find details as follow:
DATE: THURSDAY 22ND FEBRUARY, 2018
TIME: 9: 00AM PROMPT
VENUE : 70A, LANRE AWOLOKUN STREET, GBAGADA PHASE 2, GBAGADA, LAGOS.
NOTE:
YOU MUST COME ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING:
* ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR SIGHTING AND VERIFICATION
* COPY OF CV
* PRINT OUT OF THIS INVITATION
* THERE WILL BE A WRITTEN TEST (Kindly come with writing materials)
Thank you.
ADMIN.

I have PM you please respond

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.