Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2420554 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nickigold(f): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
please am.in.need of a job seriously... OND in accounting... any administrative work...please and.please
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Whizkay(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
DharpormolarAki:
Hello fellow nairalanders. .

I was invited for an Internship aptitude test with UBA Plc, at UBA House 57 Marina.

Date: 23/02/18

I wrote the test and results were displayed immediately after submitting. I was successful.

I left afterwards expecting them to get back to me or (us) for the next recruitment stage, till now, I've not received anything. Today is 03/03/18

Is there anyone in the same shoes with me on here?
Or does anyone know what could be going on?
Same here.
No news yet.
Deafening silence
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by brownadeniran(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
i have a company that recruit people for other organization, it my desire to see so many unemployed gain meaning full employment,because have been there, please contact me for more info: Brown :08068835064, whats app:08026353319, send cv to surejobslink@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by olumbest(m): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2018
Dreydoe:
isolo.Lagos

How funny. I also stay there.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gagacy12: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2018
Job Title: Dispatch Rider                                                                                                                                       
Location: Lagos State. (Lekki Phase 1)                               Positions: 20                                                                           Sex: Male
Qualification: SSCE, GCE, NECO or WAEC, or ND
Preferred Years of Experience 1-3 years
Minimum Qualification of  High School (S.S.C.E)
Job Description:
•    Core duties of the Dispatch Rider will be pickups and deliveries within the Lagos metropolis and its immediate environs. 
•    Swift and immediate pickups and deliveries by motorcycle.
•    Keeping record of daily pickups and deliveries in the vehicle log books.
•    Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Company
•    Good communication Skills
•    Can operate a smartphone and use google map 
•    Responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items as needed.
•    Organize item orders by editing for price and weight compliance
•    Arrange shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipate delivery requirement, placing and expediting orders.
•    Ship items by examining items, destination, route, rate and delivery time.
•    Verify items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconcile quantities; note discrepancies.
•    Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date, method, status and responding to enquiries as it relates to delivery.
Other Requirements:
•    Have good knowledge of the town/city
•    Be able to ride motorcycles professional
•    Be able to work weekdays and or weekends
•    Be Hardworking, Diligent, and possess Positive Energy
•    Must be a skilled motorcycle rider
•    Must be physically fit
•    Should be reliable, responsible and punctual
•    Have the ability to read and follow travel guides, plan and learn routes.
•    Have a mature working attitude
•    Be friendly and presentable.

Qualified and interested applicants should send his updated CV to cv@ascentech.com.ng using Dispatch Rider is the mail subject.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dreydoe(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2018
olumbest:

How funny. I also stay there.
ehn ehn..small world sha

Is it isolo gan gan??

Me am around d eniron...na my syd
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dreydoe(m): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2018
brownadeniran:
i have a company that recruit people for other organization, it my desire to see so many unemployed gain meaning full employment,because have been there, please contact me for more info: Brown :08068835064, whats app:08026353319, send cv to surejobslink@gmail.com
how much is ur commission from the salary?

Be straight!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by olumbest(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
Dreydoe:
ehn ehn..small world sha

Is it isolo gan gan??

Me am around d eniron...na my syd

IreAkari

Really a small world
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by olumbest(m): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
brownadeniran:

sent u a mail.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dreydoe(m): 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
olumbest:

IreAkari

Really a small world
estate. oke -afa
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Job Vacancy Alert: Sales Manager, West Africa (Satellite & Broadcasting)

Our client is one of the leading operators within the global broadcast and transmission services industry for television and radio channels. The Company is active across the global marketplace with operations in the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, Europe, North America and Sub-Saharan Africa.

They are now looking for an experienced Sales Manager – West Africa (Satellite and Broadcasting). We want people who can contribute to an already rapidly expanding company. You'll be responsible for generating your own leads and matching distribution services to your territory. Extensive international travel will be required. This role is based in Lagos, Nigeria.

Job Summary
- To generate business in your designated region and maintain current customer base.

Key Responsibilities

- Generate and qualify leads
- Negotiate and close high revenue contracts
- Present Sales proposals to prospects
- Account manage and look for up-sell and/or cross-selling opportunities
- Maintain sales activity records on the company’s CRM software
- Attend broadcast exhibitions and conferences in your region
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product/service development
- Gain a high level understanding of the technical aspects of the Company’s broadcast facilities (full training provided), and a wider
understanding of the broadcast industry

Core Competencies

- Communication
- Reliability
- Flexibility
- Building Relationships
- Organizational Ability
- Teamworking
- Regional Knowledge and Awareness

FULL DETAILS HERE: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2018/03/job-vacancy-alert-sales-manager-west.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ebukaka12(m): 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
I'm in need of a Job, Please Help a brother, Bsc in Economics.
God bless you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dreydoe(m): 1:22am On Mar 11, 2018
Dreydoe:
Am a graduate of masscommunication. I jus got a job am managing ds January.salary 30k

My family are already kindof on my neck to get a Job with a better salary Figure.. I Dont even know where I want to start from cus I Remember all the little fuss, I went tru searching for Jobs with no Luck.

Honestly I gats responsibilities - dues I gats to pay mehn and also big plans for myself too.

The 30k job I have now is just a Job that came miraculously.. Allhamdullahi

The Job is cool but 30k is small... I need a Job with better figure. Na Beg I dey Beg.

My email: yusufhadaydoyin@gmail.com

yusufhadaydoyin@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by simeon53(m): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2018
Please guys, I need a job around ikeja,ogba,agege,....NCE holder,,,,, please help me o.. ...am tired of walking up and down to search for work...
Gmail.: adigunolalekan53@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by walesho(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2018
I'm in need of a job like seriously I'm a graduate of mass communication,but currently serving in Bayelsa state. Help a brother;shojonwo@gmail.com.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Robisky001(m): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
Please friends I need a Job an HND holder in Business Admin. Currently serving in Ogun and will be passing out by April. My mail lordzedge@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gosj01(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
Pls help with links I had HND in mass communication finished 2015. Staying at home is now something else
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ishowlekon(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
Company Driver at Brand Regimen SFS Limited

Brand Regimen SFS Limited - As an integrated customer focused experiential marketing agency, we provide customer centric marketing solutions that position the Brands/Products/Services we prepresent for superior patronage. Our solutions/ initiatives are largely influenced by market insights, a prerequisite to all projects undertaken.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Company Driver

Industry: FMCG

Job Summary
The company driver is responsible for conveying materials, equipment, and staff of the organization to the areas where they are required.
Job Responsibilities
Must convey products safely to the designated locations timely.
must observe all traffic regulations.
must take appropriate measures to secure and safeguard the vehicle until is returned to the designated location to the company.
must park the vehicles and make appropriate arrangement so that the vehicle can be services and operated safely.
Requirements
Male. 20 - 40 years old.
Must have a valid driver’s licence
Must reside within Gbagada area of Lagos State
Able to read and write in simple English. Good in simple arithmetic. i.e. add, subtract, multiply and divide.

Application Closing Date
11th March, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: hr@brandregiemnsfs.com Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject heading.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

For more Jobs update in Nigeria, Scholarships and Jobs Opportunity Abroad (United States of America, United Kingdom, SouthAfrica, Ghana, United Arab Emirates, etc),etc. Visit www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Buchi07(m): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
Good evening everyone. Please I'm in need of a job. I have a B.Sc in Political Science. I reside in Lagos (Ejigbo)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sylvez(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
good evening everyone, pls does anyone have any info on ESCC education?
I got a mail today for a preliminary Skype chat session.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by padiremz(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2018
Thanks for clicking on the link... God bless. We are over a 100views in less than 6hrs.

Please, let's strategize.
Please,
if you tell 25 people in your contact to tell another 15 people to just click this link...
It will be 25x15= 375 from just you... Please I know you can do it.������

http://unilagmusic.com/vote-paddy-ransom-fou/

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DharpormolarAki: 4:50am On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=Whizkay post=65701740]
Same here.
No news yet.
Deafening silence [/quote

We'll just have to be patient I guess.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lolr(f): 7:38am On Mar 12, 2018
Good morning nairalander
I'm an Accounting graduate (B.sc), I need a job. Frustration is setting in, pls help a sister
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by teepha: 9:20am On Mar 12, 2018
sylvez:
good evening everyone, pls does anyone have any info on ESCC education?
I got a mail today for a preliminary Skype chat session.

They are legit... I wanted to apply too but I can't deal with the stress of going to Victoria island from magodo everyday ontop 50k....and besides they already said they prefer people living on the island..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sylvez(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2018
Thank you very much
I don't know why I've not been able to sign up for the Skype chat session, don't know if it's network
can anyone help

teepha:

They are legit... I wanted to apply too but I can't deal with the stress of going to Victoria island from magodo everyday ontop 50k....and besides they already said they prefer people living on the island..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BISolutionsng: 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Engineers Are Urgently Needed

We are currently looking for fresh graduates with Engineering background but a flair to pursue career in business development field. The company is an indigenous oil servicing company.
Requirement:

Candidates age limit - 25years;
Technically sound and Business oriented.

Applicants should forward their CV to http://biempowerment.org/job/engineers-are-urgently-needed/

Sales Officer Urgently Needed

Description

Sales Officer ("SO"wink will drive the sales process from defining a sales strategy, identification of key prospects and execution and on boarding of clients. As a key member of the Organisation, the Sales Officer will be expected to have an in-depth knowledge of products being offered by the company. The SO should be familiar with financial products and terminologies. The Sales officer will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company.

Responsibilities:

Develop a sales strategy for the assigned market that ensures attainment of the company's sales goals and revenue targets set annually
Identify and maintain an updated, defined directory of key prospects within a given territory
Implement a call schedule with all prospects
Identify and coordinate additional resources required for achievement of revenue targets
Networking within industry bodies to further promote the brand.
Provide information which inputs into Senior management for the institutional marketplace.
Provide a comprehensive representation of company's philosophy, processes, strategies and performance
Provide a comprehensive representation of company's philosophy, processes, strategies and performance to prospects
Accurate record keeping of prospect lists, meeting notes and interactions

Skills and Abilities

Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
Interpersonal Skills
Commitment to meeting targets
Ability to analyses financial and statistical data and formulate recommendations
Ability to use IT systems; spreadsheets and databases

Qualification

A degree in Finance related courses,
Engineering or Sciences from a leading University.
Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a Financial Institution

Kindly foward your CV to http://biempowerment.org/job/sales-officer-urgently-needed/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tall2ce(m): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please is it normal for a BSc graduate who earns 37k net during probation to be paid 41k net after probation.

Is that normal? grin cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Graysmooth(f): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
With regards to your résumé sent to us.

You have been cordially invited to partake in a recruitment session for the role of An Executive with GLOBAL RESOURCE .

Date: Wednesday 14th, March 2018.

Time: 10:00 am

Address: 5, Resource press building,off fumec bus-bustop,Surulere Industrial Road, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos.

Note : come along with an updated copy of CV

Regards,
Mrs Lawrence (Admin)

Please who else got this invite How real is this please?? undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by JoanRichard(f): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Thanks for the observation, correction have been effected.

olumbest:

Pardon my ignorance, which email do I send mine?
Or should I send to both?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.